[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best kind. This is the age of Kali Yuga. You should wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
The best kind.

This is the age of Kali Yuga.

You should wake up before the wrath comes.
>>
>>16984808
Isis, America, Russia, Donald Trump, 2016, NWO, End Times, Baphomet

Towers will fall down
>>
File: wat_norway.jpg (48 KB, 178x189) Image search: [Google]
wat_norway.jpg
48 KB, 178x189
yeah. because i really want to be awake when it happens, otherwise i might not appreciate my total destruction quite as well.
>>
Recognize how much God loves you before it is too late, even if it is a just a joke or a scare tactic.

The potential you all have, why waste away on a place like this?
>>
>>16984815
Lol. Donald Trump is literally just a meme candidate. He'll have a somewhat higher chance of winning than Ron Paul did, but he's still not going to.
>>
>>16984828
Just like Obama, they already won before they were even elected.

Time lines are sequential

Presidency is staged

Besides Trump has $ America "needs" right now...
>>
Do what you need to do, with wisdom, and with righteousness.

Heaven and earth have their laws, so get with it, and be useful!
>>
>>16984820
I like that picture.
>>
>>16984808
That is a terrible image.

Anyway, does anyone find it weird that the Mahabharata was set at the end of the third age just like lotr.
>>
Nothing will happen until the eufrates stay dry for 40 years, yes there will be a lot of minor happenings but the real one will happen once the nile river is dry for 40 years.
>>
>>16984815
>>16984842

Trump is just there to push Hillary over. Once he gets the GOP nomination he's going to go full retard.
>>
>>16985777
All these stories are actually the same just retold over and over in different settings. The dark days are coming, and its always darkest before the dawn. LOTR was great, only thing is they left out the most important character, Tom Bombadil, from the movies.
>>
>>16987876
Good timeline, at the same time the next polar shift will occur. New magnetic poles will reside over Florida and China.
>>
>>16987930
Still got time to get magics and play vidja , becose after the real happening will be no more vidja really sad really.
>>
>>16987930
Anon any idea were will be better to live when the happening happens?
>>
>>16984842
Trump is definitely not winning this election.
>>
>>16984815

theres no death
we are all dead already
>>
>>16984808
Stfu, its Caligula and he's been dead for fucking centuries.
>>
You live in a world where because something is old, it is worth more money, when it has the same material value as it always has had.

Where we judge net worth to be real worth.

Let it all drop
>>
Have a good night guys, God bless you all
>>
>>16988039
Death, yet the force
>>
>>16987975
I will be heading up to Greenland and just starting to live off the land up there. It will be the new equator lineish.
>>
Daily reminder

Have what it takes to get through this

Aim with pure intentions

Realize you are better than this

More aware out there than on here

A lot to sweep up
>>
>>16987923
Underacknowlegded post
>>
File: TrumpandBatman.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
TrumpandBatman.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>16987999

He is tho.
>>
>>16990856
Cool
Then it will be really Greenland and not the piece of frozen shit is today.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.