[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could the CIA be dream data mining? Is this possible? Have had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: supernatural-14910.png (623 KB, 1365x768) Image search: [Google]
supernatural-14910.png
623 KB, 1365x768
Could the CIA be dream data mining? Is this possible? Have had very weird recurring dreams for about five years involving the CIA and last night was the weirdest.. Willing to share if anyone is interested..
>>
>>16984681
this would be awesome
>>
>>16984681
sounds odd, but i'm willing to hear you out
>>
>>16984681
They're going to crash your dreams, with no survivors.
>>
>>16985109
>dream data mining?
it is happening.

How to tell if you were mined
if you dont remember your dream they stole it.

I personally believe the coil array matress [ google coil array its for MRI ] is the reader device
I believe they can create pictures or voice using something like Sigil language (Or sin() language/sine language aka Sign language for the brain)
There was a study this year where a college proved multiple people would see the same visual image like a dream when listening to a certain sound. Cant find the link atm
>>
File: spacefagsdreamah.jpg (313 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
spacefagsdreamah.jpg
313 KB, 1100x700
>>16985420
first try
>>
File: spacefagsdreams.jpg (301 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
spacefagsdreams.jpg
301 KB, 1100x700
>>16985554
same just diff color
>>
>>16985561
its physically impossible to watch all of us, so they just watch a few
>>
>>16985570
just the data is enough to keep us safe
>>
>>16984681
still there op? i'd be interested to read about some of your dreams
>>
>>16984681
its probably why I can't remember my dreams.. they suck them out as they happen.. I know I've had some very interesting revelatory dreams along the lines of new technologies
>>
File: 4L_mG4C4IKf.jpg (117 KB, 774x809) Image search: [Google]
4L_mG4C4IKf.jpg
117 KB, 774x809
>>16985420
holy shit that makes a whole lot of sense because i always thought of myself to be extremely intelligent at my age and I always could easyily think out of the box and I was so clever that i could literally think of a bunch of unique stuff that could be like a new trend in the future like some unique sense of humor, etc pretty much I was never scared of going out of the norm which is why I'm very creative when thinking of new ideas pretty much, and also I always wondered why I could never remember my dreams and I thought that if everyone was likeminded like me, society would probably develop way better and faster hell we would probably get another renaissance with creative out of the box free thinkers like me imo. also sometimes i feel like if some sort of government agency try's to interfere with my daily life like some psy ops campaign or something cause literally sometimes everything feels so planned occasionally and daily events would kinda imply something as a message towards me like when i play battlefield4!people would have some negative usernames like killyourself78, jokesonyou888, alldaybaby13 weird shit like that and then coordinated waves of cars come outside near my window and start honking occasionally and there's barely even traffic to do that, and they drive really annoying loud cars i guess to bother me with the noise or something idk but whatever though doesn't really intimidate me much, its just really weird haha
>>
its a sign. you are the Nerevarine.
>>
And here, we see, once again /x/ roleplaying.
Greetings from /b/ you autistic faggots.
>>
>>16986186
Gang stalkers (YouTube them)
>>
>>16986186
Anon i know what are you talking about, specially about the battlefield 4 stuff!
Sometimes they had emblems with encoded messages and others got my own username with differences but still really weird, they work together and try to hunt me, I'm a sniper so they got names about it like huntsniper666, iownyouanon1111, and I just thing I can't be just coincidence! I feel good about not being the only one.
Any other experiences?
>>
>>16986186
>>16986520
U two need medication.. js.
>>
>>16984681
Why would they dream-data-mine?

Much more lucrative to dream-data-plant
>>
>>16984681
And what make you so special that the CIA would waste resources on you ? Nothing ? That's what I thought, stfu now and keep dreaming.
>>
>>16985420
>>16985554
>>16985561
OP here. Shocked by the responses. I am glad I made this post, because the responses are more interesting than my dreams imo. I am wondering though why some responses say you will have a specific dream memory and others say you won't remember anything?

Regardless, for any interested, I have been having dreams about once a year that involve sharing information with the CIA. The last time I dreamt it (yesterday), I remembered more details than ever before. Seems pretty meh compared to responses but here goes anyway.
>Am undercover working for CIA to infiltrate terrorist organization.
>Terrorists get message that "Rent is due tomorrow" which means that they have learned when and where an attack will be made against them
>Must warn CIA
>remember building from previous dreams
>Same homeless/vagrant old man tries to stop me. I blow him off
>Same middle age business suit woman tries to stop me due to paperwork issues
>I quick talk around her. She says I've "learned a lot" and that I "deserve to deliver my message."
>Am stopped by a huge black man in a suit with earpiece. definitely security.
>Wake up.
>Is first time I have not been able to deliver my message.

I don't have any terrorist information, but was thinking they routinely mine for information from flagged or ordinary individuals. Maybe I am starting to remember the mining sessions and filling in the blanks with relevant pop culture BS like terrorists.. idk.. It's just weird how many times I've had it.

>>16988251
Absolutely nothing. Browse 4chan.. a couple bad run-ins with law enforcement.. but overall nothing special that I can think of. BUT if they have the resources maybe the mine as many people as possible.
>>
>>16984681
Yeah, you're fucking retarded. That's it. That's what the CIA would say. I'm not CIA, either, I'm just not fucking retarded.
>>
>>16986186
Wow, that's too spooky anon. do you also get that thing where you kinda remember you had a dream when you woke up but then the memory just disappears when you get up from bed almost as if someone is sucking the dream out of your brain like the nsa really is data mining our dreams and shit? i think the nsa is sucking out the dreams of the smartest people on earth to use their ideas for top secret government research.
>>
>>16985109
For you
>>
>>16986201

My nigga...

Fuckers got me with the neurophones for sure, staged accident I don't remember and everything. Knee, wrist, and skull surgeries. Was pretty down about it for a while... But then I figured hey, to hell with it. They must be watching me for good reason. They'll never directly control "me." Life is good, it's Friday homies.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.