[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange Creature Videos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Akamanto.png (40 KB, 207x208) Image search: [Google]
Akamanto.png
40 KB, 207x208
I found this obscure video earlier today.
( https://youtu.be/1W2z66u_Coc ) It is probably fake, but it seems really creepy. Anyone have more videos like this? I'd like to see ones that don't come of as overtly fake.
>>
What's that thing in the OP?
>>
>>16985786
I assume its from a SMT game
>>
>>16985863
>>16985786
Reminds me of flatwoodskun
>>
>>16985786
"Aka Manto (Red Cape) is a Japanese urban legend about a malicious spirit who haunts public and school toilets, who will ask you if you want red paper or blue paper. In some versions, he will ask you if you want a red or blue cape. Often described as a beautiful man in life and hounded constantly by admirers, he now wears a mask to hide his face.

If you are sitting on the toilet (usually the last stall), a mysterious voice will ask you if you want red paper or blue paper. If you answer red paper, you will be sliced apart until your clothes are stained red. If you choose blue paper, you will be strangled until your face turns blue.

Any attempt to outsmart Aka Manto by asking for a different color will result in you being dragged to the Netherworld. The only correct answer is to say no paper and he will leave you alone."

http://the-demonic-paradise.wikia.com/wiki/Aka_Manto

This site seems interesting
>>
>>16985863
You may be right. I honestly don't know what it is. I just thought it looked cool. It is titled Akamanto which means "Red Mantle" from Japanese to English.
>>
>>16985897
Well then, we have an answer :)
>>
File: sad anteater.jpg (40 KB, 313x400) Image search: [Google]
sad anteater.jpg
40 KB, 313x400
>>16984535
It's kind of sad if you think of it as a little old lady wandering around lost in the middle of the night and trying to go to them for help...
>>
>>16985897
>get strangled will turn your face to blue

Aahahaha holy shit, this ghost is dumb
>>
>>16986423
>blue in the face
This expression alludes to the bluish skin color resulting from lack of oxygen
It's more believable if you're not a dick.
>>
>>16985786
An old female inbred cannibal
>>
>>16986382
XD That would both be tragic and hilarious!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.