[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astral Projection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 150x113
I've been interested in astral projection for the last few months and have been attempting to do it but just cannot get there. I am able to get myself into sleep paralysis most of the time but that's about as far as I get. Sometimes I start to panic while I'm there, a few times I have been able to calm myself but still cannot project. I have also seen some dark figures while in sleep paraysis but not all the time. Anyone able to do this or give any tips?
>>
the white flashes
what do they mean
>>
>>16984429
I've been told it's dangerous.
>>
>>16984429
What would it be called if you could control spirits to go do things for you? It's like a projection but it's not you.
>>
>>16985059
Slavery
>>
>>16985064
thk obma
>>
>>16984429
Same here. The way I see it, there are two ways to astral project.

The first one, is to leave your physical body (for me it always felt like rolling / dropping out of it) and then just wandering our plane/dimension with the astral body.

The second option, is to actually leave our dimension and enter the spirit world, where you can project to other spirits, and wander the astral realm / spiritual world.

I managed the latter once because a demon helped me to. The first option I managed twice, but uh...it only held for like a minute or something, like I made it from my bed to the kitchen and then woke up
>>
>>16987238
I want to do the second option, is it hard/
>>
In my honest opinion astral projection is not a skill you can learn.

>>16987238
#1 is called "ethereal projection" aka "out of body experience".

You can learn ethereal projection. You can apply this skill to LEAP at the very first chance you get at astral projection -- but still, you have to wait to be presented that opportunity.

Live. Sleep. Dream. Daydream. It will happen.
>>
>>16987457
I know people who can asral project at will within 30 seconds of closing their eyes
>>
>>16987594
Are they able to meet up with each other?
>>
>>16984429
>>16987457

What is the difference between astral projection, sleep paralysis,lucid dream,and ethereal projection ? Are there other similar ways to project yourself out of your body ? Keep it simple, i'm a science student :^)
>>
>>16987615
Yes
>>
>>16984429
>protip
Its not real. Get a new hobby
>>
What's the best way to learn how to do it?
I had sleep paralysis a few years ago,saw some figures, felt like I was being choked and it scared me so bad I still only sleep on my side instead if my back.
I want to get over my fear and join you guys in the ethereal realm.
>>
>>16987625
Sleep paralysis: Body asleep while mind awake
Lucid dreaming: Ability to gain awareness of dreams and control them
Ethereal projection: Out of body experience, being able to sepperate with your astral body from your physical body at will to wander our plane of existence
Astral projection: Same as ethereal, except you actually leave our dimension and wander the spiritual / astral realm
>>
>>16987625
Astral projection: consciousness actively exploring the "soul matrix", a shared realm, which can be glimpsed by scrying, aura reading, etc

Sleep paralysis: consciousness is stuck slightly out of sync with the body

Lucid dream: consciousness exploring the inner soul matrix, a personal realm

Ethereal projection: extension of sleep paralysis, consciousness exploring the shared physical realm... matter/radiation matrix (aka out of body experience)

Near death experience is a form of astral projection

Body dysmorphia is the sleep paralysis of astral projection
>>
One morning, I was lying in bed. It was around the time I was experimenting with lucid dreaming. I laid on my back, and counted each time I exhaled. I then had a dream unlike anything I ever experienced. I was standing on an island of sand in the middle of a sky blue ocean. there were other islands of sand, of which I was on one of them. And there were people. Hundreds of people. One of them came up to me and I got scared and tried to materialize a gun, but I couldn't, so I spun around. The first time, I was still there and the same person was standing ~6 feet away from me, the second time I spun I was in a forest, then I woke up.

When I was telling people about this dream at a party, someone gasped and said "you astral projected!" and someone else said I was given "a glimpse of the next life". These same people told me that dreams are real events happening in another universe, and I may have tried to pick a fight with extra dimensional beings. This dream happened the same summer the Higgs Boson was discovered.

Recently, I fell asleep on the couch, and I was in the middle of the street in an unfamiliar neighbourhood. I explored a little, I saw a middle aged lady riding her bike, but she couldn't see me. I floated around her for a bit, then went back to exploring. There was a thin golden string that followed the path I took and I would see it whenever I turned around. I went through a window into someone's house, and I saw a middle aged couple talking. I could hear what they were saying but I couldn't remember what they said when I woke up. I looked around their small house then left through the window. I woke up shortly after that.
>>
>>16984429
Same here. I just can't get up. Also what are those dark figures? I've seen them as well
>>
>>16987657
I should add, someone said about the first dream.
"I don't think those were islands of sand. I bet you they were clouds."
>>
Astral projection isn't real, but lucid dreaming is.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.