[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can demons posses inanimate objects? could i imprison it to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: furby original.jpg (52 KB, 800x894) Image search: [Google]
furby original.jpg
52 KB, 800x894
can demons posses inanimate objects?
could i imprison it to a furby, for example?
pc related, i own the exact same old furby from 1999

recommend me some books on this topic
>>
bump
am willing to try anything that doesnt involve a major backlash
>>
>furby
>inanimate

pick one mate
>>
>>16984307
it needs batteries to work
>>
>>16984389
so does ur mom vibrator
>>
>>16984002
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annabelle_(doll)
>>
>>16984469
i reckon the spirit entered the doll at its own will
is there a way to 'fish' it? i take an ouija board would be no good
>>
When I was growing up I had a pikachu alarm clock that went crazy and started saying "fuck you" loudly and displaying hieroglyphics. My dad threw it away after we took the batteries out and it was still saying fuck you in that high pitched Pokemon voice
>>
>>16984685
lmao
>>
>>16984425
lost
kekd and checkd
>>
>>16984685
You remind me of the redneck couple who thought an animatronic dancing skeleton toy was possessed when it started glitching - anyone have that video?
>>
>>16984726
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2AIxkxiwg
>>
>>16984726
Hey asshole...it had no batteries. That was only one occurrence of some of the wierd stuff that went on in my house growing up.
>>
>>16984002
yes, yes they can.
How you get it into the object I have no clue.
Also dont you think thats going a bit to far? Furbies are already creepy enough,
>>
>>16984737
Yes, and I'm sure you have perfectly good memory of what happened. How many years ago was it that you experienced this paranormal occurrence? I'm sure it feels very steadfast in your mind, so I hope I'm not offending you too much.
>>
>>16984751
I was 11 years old, so I had at least a decent understanding of what was going on, besides my mom never shut up about it for like 4 years anyway. Dude if you only knew the spooped out stuff that went on...
>>
>>16984765
I'm just unsure if your remembrance of the event is very accurate. I suggest you take a look at this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_errors
>>
>>16984786
Massivedouche/10
>>
>>16984765
So start typing out those nope stories already!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.