[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's your favorite serial killer? mine is the East Area
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Project1.jpg (91 KB, 659x742) Image search: [Google]
Project1.jpg
91 KB, 659x742
Who's your favorite serial killer? mine is the East Area Rapist

Who was never caught
>>
And your favorite rapist is paranormal how?
>>
>>16982823
the dc snipers come to mind
>>
File: Wow such hedge.jpg (10 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
Wow such hedge.jpg
10 KB, 219x200
>>16982839
Because edgy.
>>
>>16982839
Not paranormal, but very /x/ related.
>>
Any good serial killer podcasts guys? Done with the Last podcast ones
>>
File: Get in the trash.png (193 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Get in the trash.png
193 KB, 800x600
>>16983312
>not paranormal
>related to the paranormal board
>>
Hitler
>>
>>16983357
>/x/ - Paranormal
>For all your creepy images and stories.
Read the rules, faggot.
>>
>>16982823
LMAO look at this guy!!
>>
My favorite rapist is the original night stalker
>>
>>16983357
Newfag detected.
>>
>>16982823
Mine's the 4chan Serial Killer

Who was never caught
and is still at large
>>
>>16984709

Real talk how the fuck was he never caught? He posted his picture, and the pictures of his victims, habitually, on one of the most visited sites on the internet. Not to mention that his face is incredibly punchable and it would be hard to miss such a dumb, punchable face.
>>
>>16983357
>>16982839
idiot
>>
>>16984709
sauce/original thread plz
>>
>>16984710
You can bet your ass the FBI has looked into the matter, and we'd have heard about at least a warrant if they felt that it was something worth following up on.
>>
>>16984709
KEK
>>
>>16983357
>implying anything on /x/ is really paranormal anymore
It's literally just roleplaying about paranormal shit. Drawing sigils, playing with cards, and pretending that they saw spoopy skellingtons when they were kids. It's like Resident Evil, it's not horror, it's RELATED to horror. It uses horror themes.

The only reason anyone with an IQ over 60 still comes to /x/ is to laugh at the retarded kiddies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.