[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm freaking out right now. >sitting at desk, doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: anemptyblissbeyondthisworld.jpg (50 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
anemptyblissbeyondthisworld.jpg
50 KB, 700x700
I'm freaking out right now.

>sitting at desk, doing my work
>window is open
>rainy night
>peace.gif
>listening to podcast while I'm at it
>about 20 minutes into my work
>hear a fucking scratching noise on my window screen
>like someone took a pen and dragged it across the screen multiple times
>fuck
>play it off, act like I didn't hear anything

Should I check it out?

pic unrelated
>>
No, just continue to be a fucking pussy and post about it to /x/. Do it or Fuck yourself
>>
It was the wind blowing the end of a branch across it.
>>
>>16981745
Lock you fucking door op. It could be anything out there
>>
Thanks for being cancer.
>>
>>16981745
Mouse in your walls. Now stop making shit threads.
>>
>>16981745
Glad you could come here and be 12. Please come again in 6 years.
>>
close the windows. lock them and the doors.
>>
i remember this one. the hunter and the demon. general approximation of the title translated.

the hunter lives in the woods alone with a dog. he doesnt hurt any one just hunts to survive. he hears scratching at his door but when he opens it there is nothing there. then the next night he hears scratching in a cupboard. but when he opens it there is nothing there. then the next night he hears something out side and lets his dog out and it chases something but never comes back and when the hunter goes back inside the demon is standing their mocking him by twirling its tail with one of its hands as it walks towards him. the hunter grabs his knife and swings it cutting the tail off and the demon flees. he hadnt managed to catch anything or shoot anything with his bow for weeks and his reserves had ran out the previous day he eats the tail. the demon comes back the next night and chases the hunter out of his house and through the woods demanding he give the tail back
>>
>>16981745
dude i love the caretaker
>>
>>16981745
Prove it.
>>
Op is dead. source i'm the demon outside of OP's window i killed him
>>
>>16983168
oh shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.