[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who really rules the world at the present time /x/? Is it the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1378339453134.png (454 KB, 557x480) Image search: [Google]
1378339453134.png
454 KB, 557x480
Who really rules the world at the present time /x/? Is it the illuminati? luciferians? reptilians?

I personally think the Rothschilds family is the most realistic and logical choice.

Regardless, which group has had the most evidence come to light to prove of their existence and their global power?
>>
Annunaki
nobody talks about it, there was a movie coming out, it was cancelled, reptilians are just their counselers, you can see some of it in Jupiter Raising,you can not even mention it in television, bankers and illuminati are lower branches or levels of the same tree
>>
>>16981788

>Dubs of truth

How to defend if they're evil; how to contact if they're not?
>>
>>16981788
What movie?
>>
>>16981965

I think he meant Jupiter Ascending.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzcx59JPLWc
>>
You do.

This world is an egg shell you must break, for you are the yolk inside and those who oppress us are the inside of the shell.

It is time to be born, again.

These evil groups are also operating in subconscious levels, so the possibility of being your own enemy is relevant.
>>
>>16983833

Get out of here hippie.
>>
>>16983891
Why
>>
File: gettingfucked.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gettingfucked.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>16981597
lol the illuminati work with the rothchilds bonded by luciferianism with other leaders (like the queen of england) and are in contact and co-work or are in a one sided deal with reptilians mostly (atleast the USg).. grey aliens are of repitilian descent, like peons
>>
>>16983833
this.
be warned you will probably run to the wrong side of your head first, and it will build up an image of good strong enough to make switching to the correct side hard.
if thats how you do things.
>>
>>16984724
Man you guys are lame as fuck
>>
Committee of 300
There's a lot of disinfo
Very interesting
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.