[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there different contemporary alien mythos? The one I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: h4m6l59o6nsyn0zt9fcf[1].jpg (11 KB, 304x234) Image search: [Google]
h4m6l59o6nsyn0zt9fcf[1].jpg
11 KB, 304x234
Are there different contemporary alien mythos? The one I'm aware of, which contains greys, reptilians, and apparently a race of people that look like tall Scandinavians, is not something I'm really buying into.

I'd be more interested in people claiming they've dealt with intelligent life that's a little more diverse and interesting. The paradigm mentioned above seems to be spawned from cheap 50s sci-fi.
>>
And to elaborate, I find it hard to believe life forms from across different and remote star systems all have to be humanoids with a head, 2 eyes, one mouth, 2 arms, 2 legs, etc. The idea that they'd even all be bipedal is a bit of a stretch (although convergent evolution would probably make it happen here and there, as its worked for us as tool-users).

The idea that some of them literally look just like humans, or fall into earthly biological classification easily (reptilian) is also very hard to buy.
>>
1 is that "aliens" are not from other planets but from other dimensions. and they are from alternate earths/moons/mars's but they are still from another dimension. its why they have 2 eyes a single mouth 2 arms and legs and are symmetrical in the same way humans are symmetrical

another is that greys specifically are time travelers and to travel through time you end up not on earth because the earth is moving and the solar system is moving and the galaxy is moving so a short distance is needed to be traveled in all time travel that doesnt put the travelers at risk of ending up inside the planet

and the final is thats its part of a government experiment . there are no aliens. its top secrete planes and a much darker version of cia project mkultra. a chemical weapon that causes hallucinations and loss of time being developed since the 50s to be used on a nemey nation tested in america in remote parts of roads and isolated houses. the greys appearance is a distortion of memory and visual sense and is really a person in a special containment suit with a oxygen rebreather and face mask built in. they are not short or skinny with big heads either its just visual distortion
>>
>>16981588
I do believe that all alien encounters humans have had are hallucination is the most probable explanation for sure. Also explains why they are so derivative of things people have seen.

I also believe the universe is so big that it would be nigh impossible to not have alien life, including at least a few that even have advanced civilization. But its also so big there's a good chance we'll never encounter them, which is saddening.

Nonetheless, I'm curious about any other alien "belief systems", for lack of a better term.
>>
>>16981588
Source : your ass
>>
I'm of the opinion that aliens are real, evidence provided by hundreds of military professional accounts around the world over the past 50 years via UFO reports.

However, all these accounts indicate that whatever is controlling the UFOs is non-hostile, at least according to these military professionals; they seem to evade and disappear when confronted with Earthly military vehicles.

It seems that those who are abducted, to me at least, are delusional, visions brought on by psychosis or what-have-you, or in a particular example, false memories planted by doctors that use hypnosis in an attempt to build a story they're working on (see: Dr. Jacobs or MKULTRA for /x/ conspirators)

Have people really seen what pilots the UFOs?
If they have, it's in some ultra-classified documents that have still not seen the light.

Reports from common citizens, I think, should be taken with a huge grain of salt, since your mind can do some crazy things (I had a friend with schizophrenia who saw a vision that convinced him he was the new coming of the Messiah).

So are aliens real? From UFO evidence, undoubtedly. But I don't think the majority (or anyone) of the planet knows what they look like. To me, it seems that the extraterrestrials are smart enough to observe our planet without making waves.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (999 KB, 1120x4048) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
999 KB, 1120x4048
>>16981588
>its why they have 2 eyes a single mouth 2 arms and legs and are symmetrical in the same way humans are symmetrical
The reason for this is because source/infinite intelligence/creator/god or w/e you want to call it is the same here and other planets that are close by.

Given enough time birds, reptiles, fish etc would all evolve in to the two 2 legs, 2 hand, 1 head etc shape because evolution is pulling us that way.

>>16981559
>The paradigm mentioned above seems to be spawned from cheap 50s sci-fi.
Because a lot of the 50 sci-fi (and modern sci-fi) take their inspiration from things that are real.
>>
File: Kumburga6.jpg (145 KB, 709x418) Image search: [Google]
Kumburga6.jpg
145 KB, 709x418
>>16981559 I believe the Rendlesham forest incident and the Phoenix lights are real and related. I believe the Kumburgaz Greece sighting is real. I believe it's all tied to the Sumerians.
>>
File: Kumburga5.jpg (6 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
Kumburga5.jpg
6 KB, 200x243
>>16981559
>>
Some of the best proof are people that were involved. https://youtu.be/tGMGOdKOPKk
>>
File: Hudson Valley CT UFO.png (180 KB, 1370x562) Image search: [Google]
Hudson Valley CT UFO.png
180 KB, 1370x562
>>16984324
I've a screen shot from the Hudson Valley CT UFO.
>>
>>16984308
ayyyyyyy lmao
>>
File: Hudson Valley CT UFO close.png (96 KB, 624x627) Image search: [Google]
Hudson Valley CT UFO close.png
96 KB, 624x627
>>16984324
Then zoomed in on it.
>>
>>16984343
I know right. I almost memed it.
>>
File: international space stattion.jpg (26 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
international space stattion.jpg
26 KB, 720x405
Thens there's this ship dude caught watching the IS.
>>
The truths just outside Sedona, Arizona.
>>
File: 24!132118b .jpg (24 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
24!132118b .jpg
24 KB, 600x422
>>
File: 1241232692694.jpg (231 KB, 1110x783) Image search: [Google]
1241232692694.jpg
231 KB, 1110x783
>>
>>16984342
looks like xmas lights
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.