[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tosh.O Creepy Pasta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: tosh.o.jpg (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tosh.o.jpg
51 KB, 250x250
his is a story of a haunted VHS tape that I bought at the thrift store. It had been a while since I watched Fast & Furious 7 and while browsing the local thrift store for a homeless chairty I came up upon a Fast & Furious 7 VHS case, mint condition and still in the orginial packaging. I bought it without realizing there was never a VHS release of F&F7 and went home

I decided right when I got home that I would open the sucker up. But inside of the VHS case was a yellow VHS with the words "Tosh.o deleted episode 9/11 race war now kill all whites" written on in it. What did the 9/11 mean I wondered? I guessed that It meant the 9th episode of the 11th season, which must have never made it to air.

I decide to watch the fucker anyways and I popped it into my VHS player. Scene opens up with Daniel tosh and everything looks completely normal. Tosh: "hey guys I got a special collection of funny videos and a special guest tonight, Mario from the video game Mario" laugh track. Tosh: " I'd love to open up with one of my favorite classic youtube vids, crazy frog 9/11".

Crazy frog 9/11 plays: Explosion is seen and crazy frog pops his head up. Footage of man jumping out of the tower. Footage of 9/11 Nic Cage Movie. Footage from Crazy Frog-We Like To Party Music Video. Footage from all 3 is clipped together in a intresting way while the song Crazy Frog- We Like To Party plays. Video ends.

I watched this horrendous video and I thought the entire time: "Wtf they can't show 9/11 jokes on tv that's so fucked up tosh.o is going to hell" Tosh comes back after the video laughing with Mario. Tosh: ahahahaha 9/11 jokes are funny everyday of the year. Mario: LOL plane fly into tower XD Crazy Frog XD. I couldn't believe my ears of my eyes. How could they say this on live television

read the rest in the pastebin http://pastebin.com/1K1yDvDa
>>
dude what the fuck this story is so messed up!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>16981042
Prove it.
>>
fucking gayest shit I have ever read 0/10
>>
dude wtf is this real
>>
File: basted.gif (3 MB, 292x218) Image search: [Google]
basted.gif
3 MB, 292x218
>mfw racist mario
>>
i cant bleieve this is real what the fuck??
>>
maximum kek
>>
File: 4L_PXuAiQ9P.jpg (96 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
4L_PXuAiQ9P.jpg
96 KB, 625x637
IS THIS NIGGA FOR REAL

>Tosh.0
>Cheapass Image
>Creepypasta

B R U H

HOLD ON, LET ME GET MY TULPAS OFF THE GROUND HOLD ON I THINK I DROPPED MY SKELETON FUCK MAN YOURE A FUNNY ONE YOU SNEAKY LITTLE WANKER
>>
Bruh, this has to be a sticky
Like, hold on everyone-
Stop what you're doing!
>>
File: 4L_H6R63WEw.png (147 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_H6R63WEw.png
147 KB, 640x1136
Fucking keked all the way to reptile Galaxy
>>
This story is x-tier/10
>>
>>16981042
>>16981054
>>16981062
>>16981720
Fuck off, OP. Your story is shit.
>>
>>16981711
Which app is this? :O
>>
>>16981042
go back to reddit loser
>>
What the fuck is a " VHS Tape " ?
>>
>>16982755
The fuck is a floppy disk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.