[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been working with this local goddess lately and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: darklordlevenda2.jpg (339 KB, 1239x681) Image search: [Google]
darklordlevenda2.jpg
339 KB, 1239x681
So I've been working with this local goddess lately and had something weird happen during a scrying session that is similar to experiences of some friends.

I asked her what would be a good place to bring sacrifices to her and she pinpointed a location north of a park.
I found an abandoned building then, but then to my amazement I later discovered that this was an abandoned physics research facility.

Friends of mine had the same when they worked with demons, that they always wanted to charge their sigils or seek contact at a power plant.

Anyone got an explanation as to why they would want you to go to such sites?
>>
>>16980726
That is where cancer is made
>>
Electromagnetic frequencies
>>
Cancer AKA randomic /x shitposts
>>
>>16980726
fuck you, lying pieceof shit.
I remember when x used to be great, actual paranormal discussion, with intelligent remarks and rebuttals. Fuck we would have fun live streaming various rituals like the midnight man. Now its just this bullshit cancer where has everyone from x gone. probably to pol, anyways you fucker and everyone like you. we know youre lying and give up
>>
>>16981018

Uhm, I'm actually not lying at all.. You're just a paranoid cunt.
Or you're the troll here and love this board to be some creepypaste and "durr spooky" memes board.
>>
File: Hank_1d2576_504194.jpg (19 KB, 490x474) Image search: [Google]
Hank_1d2576_504194.jpg
19 KB, 490x474
>>16981018

>I remember when x used to be great
>x used to be great
>>
>>16980726
What's this goddess' name?
>>
Schizo wiccsns aren't gods /goddess's.
/thread.
>>
>>16980726
Boy your crystals must be all tuned up tonight. Do go on about your imaginary friend the "local goddess".
>>
>>16980726
Well i guess she will point out a location that relates to her nature and what she's about. In the sense a nature spirit would point a location in nature. This one point to you something related to research and science, in a nurban setting. From that you can know what she's about too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.