[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been bored and depressed for as long as I can remember.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: god.png (183 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
god.png
183 KB, 392x500
I have been bored and depressed for as long as I can remember. Nothing amuses me or makes me happy. I tried to descend into wanton hedonism but not really enjoying anything makes that pretty fucking hard.

Then I tried to spook myself, and after devouring all the horror films, scary stories and creepy games I could find, I've become too desentisized. I've been to supposedly legit haunted places, only to learn that the darkness that covers them is no different than that in my bedroom.

I have stopped being afraid of the dark, and I am bored.

What can I do anymore that is truly frightening?
>>
Have you tried war, or public speaking?
>>
>>16980000
My country has obligatory military service, and they haven't contacted me yet. I don't know how they deal with mental cases, are they going to summon me just to turn me down, or are they just gonna ignore me or what, but I'm not going to go unless they call.

I've done public speaking. I've done public SINGING. For the record I've had the voice range to do Cherubino's part in The Wedding of Figaro. It was pretty neat.
>>
do shrooms and listen to screaming, i PROMISE YOU you will get that same dick-scrunching fear you want.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>16980006
I don't have any friends or any other contacts that could fathomably get me drugs (I hang out very, very far from that kind of company), but these fucks are pretty common around where I live, and apparently they are hallucinogenic.

But then again, I don't know how to prepare them and I don't want to find out if hell is real just yet.
>>
>>16980014
oh those? They're fly amanitas, they'll induce a bit of a jittery gut but they work just as well.

if you've got a strong stomach you should be fine.
>>
>>16980027
so they can just be eaten raw/fresh?
>>
>>16980031
Yup. Again, keep a bucket around if you're not naturally inclined to eat say, spoiled dairy or- anything really quite upsetting.
>>
>>16980014
Try some drugs meant for treating motion sickness. You should be able to get them in almost any country just by walking into your local drug store. If you've not heard about this it is because people don't want hell on earth experience.

I haven't tried them out but the experiences I've read of are all nightmareish. Spiders, spoops and people who are not actually there. You see them and experience them as real things. You will feel shit and scared. You will regret eating those drugs.

However, if you're going to do it you should read up about it.
>>
>>16980031
No, you will fuck up your liver and kidneys.
>>
>>16980038
Oh yeah the benadryl highs, those are spooky.

OP oughta mix em with his mushrooms, see what happens
>>
>>16980044
if you eat like 5 pounds of em yeah
>>
>>16980048
Yeah, that should spoop him.
>>
>>16980055
Meant for: >>16980045
>>
>>16980038
So that's a 100% guaranteed bad trip?

>>16980044
Okay in that case that's out of the question. I've already done fucked up my liver and kidneys halfway, I'd hate to do the other half.
>>
>>16980067
I believe it's 100% bad. I've read only bad experiences so I'm pretty sure it will scare you.

And those mushrooms, I don't really know how harmful they actually are for your liver and kidneys. This guy: >>16980048 is implying it wouldn't be really that bad.

Whatever you decide to do, look up info about doses, risks and preparations before doing anything.
>>
>Attention Whore Thread Detected

Quit whining OP.
>>
>>16980067
>>16980075
I've done diphenhydramine recreationally a few times. Around five or so? Each around the moderate tripping dose. It makes things very eerie in an odd way. Also makes you delirious as shit: dreaming while awake, three second memory span, and hallucinated cigarettes and cups of water. The latter being by far the worst if you're out of cigarettes. Not exactly the most pleasant trip. It feels very very fucked up, but I've never felt flat out scared. I've seen things such as japanese writing all over the walls, people that are not actually there, and an amorphous blob of gas that resembled a jellyfish somewhat until it turned inside of it self and into a spinning lotus that I reached out and caught with my hand.

Crazy shit. But I'm not sure if it'll make you completely terrified. Mixed with something else: much more likely.
>>
I think the only way out of your mental state is to find someone to love and care about OP. If you still want horror then imagine all the horrible things that could happen to them.

That or get a hobby or something.
>>
look behind you? nothing there? I am always there. watching.
>>
>>16979982
>What can I do anymore that is truly frightening?
If you're asking this, I know exactly where you are in life. Because I've been there myself.
>>
>>16980037
This dude is fucking with you OP. Fly amanitas are really poisonous, and should not be ingested.
>>
File: 1447343102100.jpg (86 KB, 783x798) Image search: [Google]
1447343102100.jpg
86 KB, 783x798
Life time after life time, experiencing birth, death and rebirth so much. Everything that can be experienced or learned has been, you have come back not to achieve anything in this life but to witness something special first hand.
Sit tight, this boring long ride ends.
>>
>>16979982
Oh hey
Look

It's god
>>
>>16980461

but fallout 4 already came out what do now
>>
File: 1441378376575.jpg (197 KB, 1394x859) Image search: [Google]
1441378376575.jpg
197 KB, 1394x859
>>16981034
Wait for no man's sky.
>>
File: 1447294791064.jpg (93 KB, 960x958) Image search: [Google]
1447294791064.jpg
93 KB, 960x958
>>16981202
The little ones will inherit the earth, and we shall all be made giants
>>
>>16979982
Why would you want to be frightened? You will not find happiness or enjoyment from such a thing. Find other ways to enjoy life. Ask for Jesus.
>>
>>16979982

Grow your own shrooms from spores, its a nice little operation, doesnt cost much and in the end you can be a psychonaut too. It isnt illegal to order spores, but you can do even that "stealthily" Just check "Free Spore Ring Earth". Growing them makes you feel like a scientist/bioogist if you do it sterile, i enjoyed that. Check "Shroomery" for info.
I wish you interesting times.
>>
>>16980374
>Acute poisoning can be fatal, leading to cardiovascular collapse and death in 2–18 hours, and in general is treated using a symptomatic and supportive approach.

noice.
>>
When pt first came out, I played it while coming up on some acid. Totally alone at night in my apartment. Do that, you'll find that fear
>>
>>16979982
Those mushrooms are extremely toxic you need to work out your bmi to find the correct dose otherwise you will fry your brain
>>
File: 63892693869384.jpg (9 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
63892693869384.jpg
9 KB, 230x220
>>16980000
Checkd
>>
>been bored and depressed

Sounds like an average 4chan poster
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.