[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I came on here before about a week and a half ago to tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1367453037554.jpg (653 KB, 1775x1775) Image search: [Google]
1367453037554.jpg
653 KB, 1775x1775
So I came on here before about a week and a half ago to tell my story. I wasn't planning on starting a new thread, but all of the advice I was given didn't help me out. So to keep it quick, a somewhat odd spirit attached herself/himself to by way of Halloween party antics. It's been following me since, and when I first made a thread people shared some advice with me on how to rid myself of it. Thing is that not a single thing mentioned worked. If I have to be honest I think it made the connection stronger in some weird way. I don't remember every single piece of instruction given to me, but how it seems to work is if I pay attention to her/him and give it any thoughts, it seems to get stronger in its approach. Even making this new thread is giving attention to them and making them stronger in some way I am sure. Though not much has changed in interaction I have had a few interesting...experiences with this creature, much more personal and somewhat embarrassing. So, here I am yet again to sorta update, and to tell you all that nothing I tried has worked so far.
>>
Played with an Ouija Board and attracted a spirit of some kind. I am that guy

>bumps
>>
>>16979724
Befriend the skeleton.
>>
>>16979724
>Experiences with this creature, much more personal and somewhat embarrassing.
So will you tell us how you fugged it?
>>
>>16979817
S-senpai, uguu kawaii desu >////<

Very involved, but not quite like that. She/he was always kinda touchy, though.
>>
File: nice.jpg (37 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
37 KB, 500x710
>>16979825
You realize that by posting and thinking about it you are fostering the relationship.
What's your intention with this? Further comunication, banishing or what?
>>
>>16979888
I already pointed that out. Its a means to an end. If I can't find a reliable banishment method then maybe I can come up with some way to peacefully coexist with them. As far as I can tell they mean no harm, unless you are to go off the theory that I am being seduced. Someone pointed that out in my last thread.
>>
Try talking to it.
>>
>>16979915
You do know that will increase the connection, right? I have no idea how deep this can go, but talking to her/him is how this all first started.
>>
>>16979924
Well just posting about it will do that too as you have realized. Yet here we are.

Figure out what you want first.

Still waiting on the sex stories.
>>
>>16979968
There really isn't any sex. Her touches are invasive, but obviously you should know this if you read my first thread. One time she laid on top of me and was breathing all along my neck, but that was a while ago. The most recent encounter is when I was half awake, attempting to get out of bed before it occured. I was laying on my stomach, and she was laying on my back. I could tell kinda what was going on from what I felt. It kinda felt like she was motioning her hips into mine while she laid on my body, kinda like a humping motion or something.
>>
>>16980019
Sounds like a succubus breh.
>>
File: 1439072648759.jpg (14 KB, 191x246) Image search: [Google]
1439072648759.jpg
14 KB, 191x246
>>16980019
>>
>>16979724
Make a spirit board and talk to her it's a great starter for relationships
>>
>>16980105
Spirit board? Like an Ouija thingy? That is how I first met her.
>>
>>16980123
That might be the most efficient way to contact her.
>>
Yes, I can really tell now with how she is acting. Talking like this only makes the connection stronger. Giving any sort of attention, even supposed banishments just strengthens it to. If that is the case then what am I dealing with? Right now I can feel her behind me and I swear I can feel something akin to a tongue licking my neck. It's definitely something warm with a twinge of wetness as well as an energetic tingling mixed in
>>
>>16980148
Are you a girl yourself?

This is vital information.
>>
>>16979724
Hey it's this thread again
>>
>>16980152
Nope, I am a dude. Why?
>>
>>16980148
>akin to a tongue licking my neck. It's definitely something warm with a twinge of wetness as well as an energetic tingling mixed in
>>
>>16980159
Then it's definitely a Succubus mate.

She wants your jizz (and your soul)
>>
>>16980168
>Then it's definitely a Succubus mate.
>She wants your jizz (and your soul)
Let's not jump to conclusions, just because it wants to fuck OP doesn't mean it's bad.
Anyway OP spirit talk when? A board might work, a pendulum too.
>>
Reminds me of the anon who had a white slender sexy ghost girl that froze him to death when he sexed her for the first, and last time
>>
>>16979724
Cool OP image.
That is all.
>>
>>16980168
But I like my soul!
>>
Ugh, this is so fucking weird! You have no idea at all what this is like until you experience it yourself. It just weird...
>>
>>16979724
Bro why is you lion/lyin', bro why you Mufasa
>>
bumping for now
>>
>tfw no succubus gf
>>
File: 1432773454919.jpg (11 KB, 200x178) Image search: [Google]
1432773454919.jpg
11 KB, 200x178
>>16979724
Okay, if this is real, there are a few ways to fix this. The first way would be to simply disbelieve in its existence. Spiritual entities only have power over you if you allow them to. The second way is to burn sage. White Sage preferably. Get a bundle of the stuff and light it on fire. Take it through every room of your house and state that you want the spirit to leave this place. It is very important that you speak your will. Be sure to do this in every room of your dwelling and at the entrance of your dwelling. If you have property, do the ritual around your property as well. The third way would be to contact the Catholic Church. They've been exorcising entities for longer than most nations have been around. If the spirit is being malevolent right now, seek out the church immediately.
>>
>>16979724
Prove it.
>>
Buy sage, burn sage in house. Bathe in the smoke. Refrain from sexual acts and thoughts. Meditate and clear your mind when you do have sexual thoughts. If you absolutely must have sexual relief, pour a salt ring on the floor, preferably against black granite/onyx and purify it with sage. Visualize the ring as a barrier in your mind and ensure it is unbroken, masturbate in the ring and catch the ejaculate in a bowel or plate again bathe it in sage smoke and yourself. Return it to the earth and thank what ever nature spirit you believe in for accepting your seed back into itself. Do this as long as is nessicary. This process will starve the spirit of energy/power or what ever you want to call it. Unfortunately you have attracted a powerful spirit, it may take a while for this to work, maybe 2-3 weeks. If you still have problems after that then you need to see a professional, and you need to be carful not to piss this thing off.
>>
Also DO NOT ASK IT FOR ITS NAME UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BY AN EXPERT
>>
Are you the one who was thinking about having sex with the ghost? If so, I'd like to know more.
>>
File: 727.jpg (56 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
727.jpg
56 KB, 700x466
Basically giving it attention will give it power, but i great way to take away its power and keep other negative entities away passively is to keep a amethyst crystal on you. You can buy them for 50 cents to a 1$ each.
>>
>>16982438
Well the thing is that I already tried the sage technique. It didn't help in the slightest, so either I am crazy, or this spirit is very resilient. It was suggested to me in my last thread, but it didn't seem to work at all. I am already under the assumption that nothing is really gonna work, which is why I don't have many qualms about starting this new thread. There wasn't really anything to lose at this point.
>>
>>16979724
>not wanting her
What are you? A faggot?
>>
>>16983401
You might actually consider this to be completely neutral in regards to sexual orientation. Keeping her or not keeping her. I use female pronouns, but in my last thread I express that she is actually a hybrid of sorts. She said she is both the male and female gender if she wants to be. I just use words like "she and her" just to keep it simple. Its much easier on myself to type it out like that.
>>
Alright, so I thought it over. I think I am gonna try communicating with her. I know I can do it with friends while using an Ouija board, but I would rather talk to her with just us. Anyone know any way to do this?
>>
>>16984332
Also, what should I ask?
>>
Interesting thread.
>>
>>16984336
Ask it to come over and haunt me. I would love to meet it.
>>
>>16979724
Artist or series this pic is from?
>>
>>16985473
Well according to the questions I asked it is attracted to me or my soul, or whatever. It just likes the way I feel, so it's not likely to leave me for a stranger. It had a whole group to choose from during the Ouija session, and it picked me. I think it likes something in me that I cannot see
>>
My grandfather and mother are very spiritual (rural south, lots of good old fashioned hoodoo in this house growing up), and they taught me many things about spirits. They taught me to invite spirits and bind them, not for service, but as favors for gifts.

The most common method I used was:
>Light an incense candle. let it burn for a bit
>Find something sweet, preferably a fruit of some kind. Homegrown works best but they'll take what they can get.
>Cut into the fruit, expose the inside, but DO NOT lick your fingers. Wipe them off. Licking implies you are enjoying your own gift, this is rude apparently.
>Leave a handwritten note that states the following:
"I hereby invite a spirit into this place, but by accepting this invitation, they consent to the conditions I lay forth.
1. You shall not harm any persons, creature, or spirit living or dead I call friend or family, now as my guest and out in the world as a result of the events that transpire here.
2. You shall acknowledge me as the host, and you the guest in my house. I expect all the respect afforded to hosts, and I shall grant you the respect given to guests.
3. You may deny my request should you deem it out of your power or beyond what I offer in exchange. There are no repercussions to this choice, and you may take a part of the gift I have given you for your time.
You must consent to these conditions to receive the gift I offer. Should you also refuse my conditions, you are not a guest in my house and are therefore trespassing on my home, and I cast you from this place for not accepting the terms of my invitation.
>Throw fruit away in morning, do not eat!
I did this a few times with my mother, managed to find a LOT of good fortune in exchange for some tropical fruit. It's a fairly good way to establish a peaceful, and respectful relationship with a spirit/ entity, helps set the ground rules. Once they accept the gift, remember, they are your guest. Be respectful.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.