[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stargates Are they in use today? Are governments trying to stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Stargate Jack Kirby Comic.jpg (78 KB, 378x558) Image search: [Google]
Stargate Jack Kirby Comic.jpg
78 KB, 378x558
Stargates

Are they in use today? Are governments trying to stop them from opening? Going to the Middle East to find them?
>>
>>16979441
Stargate was a movie, opie.
>>
File: MARS FACE.jpg (115 KB, 450x667) Image search: [Google]
MARS FACE.jpg
115 KB, 450x667
Yes and a great one at that
>>
>>16979451

Portals
>>
Your heart is a stargate to contact God.
>>
File: Scrying.png (174 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Scrying.png
174 KB, 500x625
That's an interesting thought...I always wondered if our brain was...we can dream and remember things...are we accessing beyond the veil?
>>
>>16979642
interesting and true...
>>
The "government" or any "eltite agency" hides these things so you don't contact a higher self.

Humans are natural stargates, seven chakras, light bodies, will and faith...

They are selfish and trying to control us and we are powerful enough to fight back
>>
>>16979642
Your heart is a pump made of muscles and feels nothing
>>
What about physical stargates? Do they exist?
>>
Fuck you guys are all retarded.
>>
>>16979441
>Stargates
Yeah, no.
>>
I think out brain has already evolved and we used to use its full capacity. I also think this means that the universe has expanded already and momentum has shifted to the direction that it originally came from. We will eventually turn into animals before the sun is sucked up into some dimension that it also originally came from
>>
File: gvwEB.gif (594 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
gvwEB.gif
594 KB, 320x180
>>16979441
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.