[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does this text contain any truth? if the writer had a mental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 94.png (101 KB, 1251x818) Image search: [Google]
94.png
101 KB, 1251x818
does this text contain any truth?
if the writer had a mental illness, what would it be?
is this spooky?
>>
>>16979393
looks more like auto generated random text like some spam seems to use. i don't see anything that makes sense though i will say that i skipped the majority.
>>
>>16979421
or that thing yopu can do on iphones where u have three words to choose from when typing
>>
It looks like schizophrenic word salad
>>
File: IDD.jpg (22 KB, 260x292) Image search: [Google]
IDD.jpg
22 KB, 260x292
>>16979393
what is that you seek when you are blindfolded in the sea of the mother's tears? could it be you are in terms with the one who gave you what you were looking for when the time came and from the grounds the devil had risen? how come you are still the today's spokesperson for the upcoming leaders, since you are the innocent? well about the hockey stick. butterflies are seen in the dirt for whatever reason, i told them to investigate the matters. defence is weak when all material one can fortify itself with is life.
>>
>>16979393
I give you a hamburger.
>>
>>16979700
Keked
>>
>>16979700
I would love a hamburger. oh from kahuna burgers that Hawaiian joint. :)
>>
>>16979393
This is just "stream of thought" prose writing. Albeit very deliberately nonsensical and abstract style of it. It's meant to be writing in the same sense that kooky abstract or avant garde modern art is meant to be art - in other words, it's not depicting some realistic thing.

I'm not that into this example but meh, different strokes, I guess

Develop some taste OP
>>
>93
Remember yourself.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (1 MB, 929x1218) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
1 MB, 929x1218
>>16979932
>Develop some taste OP
This. Now HERE'S a rant
>>
>>16979393
Its P Spoopy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.