[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New conspiracy theory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 788x872
I have never seen anyone else come up with this so here it goes.

What if "the illuminati" as we know it aren't actually the bad guys. If they were, why would we see all of these warnings everywhere about their plans? It seems like if they actually were the bad guys we would have no idea they existed, it sounds like there is another group spreading negative propaganda about them on YouTube etc. maybe I'm just brainwashed but why the fuck would they show us all of these warnings about evil stuff if they were the ones planning it? I don't understand the agenda people claim they have.

What do you guys think?
>>
The bible tells us pretty much how we should act and what to look forward too.

Lucifer and the occult want to be revered as gods in this world, so they offer warnings just as believable as bible passages, ie. If you have the faith you'll understand their messages.

To be fair though I was a huge September happening fag and it seems nothing came of it.
>>
>>16979251
what
>>
>>16979262
The most influential thing I learned at church was "lucifer wants to be god, as God is in heaven."

God warns us with his revelation, as does lucifer, because 2 can play at that game.

Ya dig?

Why does the bad guys warn us of impending doom? Cause so does he.
>>
>>16979271
Why would the "Bad guys" who want to carry out these occult rituals in hollywood and pop culture warn us of their own plans? My whole point is they wouldn't, either the illuminati are people in hollywood showing these things to us so we can be aware of them or someone else is. Why would the elite show us their intentions so clearly? My point is that they wouldn't the "illuminati" are the people putting all of this info out there to show what is actually going on. This makes people think that the illuminati are the people actually doing bad stuff but I think they are putting this stuff out there to warn people about the elite that you actually never hear about
>>
>>16979286
because there is nothing we as humans can do to stop him

he's pretty much just gloating and bragging about the next thing we could not stop
>I'm going to do this to the world and there is nothing you can do to stop me!
>>
>>16979286
I guess the point I'm trying to make that you clearly missing is the whole of occult is lead by the dark angel, fallen prince light ringer lucifer who will gather more followers than God in heaven playing by his the rules set forth before him.

Why do they warn us?

CAUSE iT DONT FUCKING MATTER ANYWAY AND MAKES FOR A CHUCKLE.
>>
>>16979236
Illuminati themselves spread the negative propaganda about Illuminati. They're doing this so a few people actually believe it, while the majority of people consider it all just a stupid conspiracy theory for crazy people.
>>
>>16979290
>CAUSE iT DONT FUCKING MATTER ANYWAY AND MAKES FOR A CHUCKLE

That doesn't make any sense at all. Why would they risk their entire operation just for a laugh?
>>
>>16979236
you think in terms of ''good and bad'' it doesn't aply with psychos
>>
>>16979236
The illuminati arent NWO or the elite or whatever. They just protect knowledge. Their symbols are being used now becausr they have lasted throughout the ages and thus look authentic.
>>
>>16979286
lucifer the dragqueen has to warn everyone of his plans. It's law, you think he does anything without going to God first and asking like a little bitch?
>>
File: dragcc.jpg (726 KB, 1600x1021) Image search: [Google]
dragcc.jpg
726 KB, 1600x1021
>>16979345
The whole point of lucifer, satan whatever you want to call the retard, is that he wants to be god.

God, the real one, gave us the Bible and predicted the future in it.

Satan, being satan has to give you a little bit here and there, so he predicts the future in movies etc. (It's not prediction but whatever, too much to explain now.)

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. - Amos 3:7
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613 KB, 800x1200
This is for ANYONE who wants to go to Heaven.
It's easy, it's free, it can happen right now.

Watch this documentary I made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h8Al2fLgtU

It gives you the basics.
>>
So butt buddies who worship a goat demon in the name of prosperity and do magic rituals to manipulate people are the good guys?

Masonic lodges and secret societies have something to hide because if they were the good guys there would be nothing to hide

Put your faith in God and one day at a time He will reveal all of these mysterious and your questions
>>
>>16979731
Religion has nothing to do with this. Believe what you want to believe but your logic here doesn't fit. If you have a goal, good or evil, you don't reveal your secrets. You might expose each other's plans but you don't personally. If there is a god or devil, it doesn't conceive emotional based notions of some love and rainbow filled universe. It created this universe to serve a purpose, it doesn't act in our lives everyday, it cares only to the extent that it's purpose is filled. I.e. a god is good or evil, and neither is a demon or angel. And don't throw that "We can't know the mind of god" caveat bulls hit at me either because a god would think in truest logic, not emotion. It doesn't care if your fat shit brain dead uncle is dying of cancer, it doesn't even hear your prayers
>>
>>16979833
God is love and peace

Your speculation means nothing
>>
The Illuminati is the moniker shitheads give to the nebulous bad aspects of the global elite, media and entertainment industry, the same way Big Pharma is the moniker shitheads give to the nebulous bad aspects of the pharmaceutical industry. It's just morons picking out all the unfavorable shit and making up some imaginary designation to attribute it all to so they don't have to actually think about what elements of these complex systems are good and bad and how they came to be that way and how they can be addressed.

I moonlight as a normalfag and I've lost minutes of my life listening to some inked up burnout try to tell me that the Bohemian owl on her designer t-shirt was a symbol of the Illuminati. The symbolism isn't everywhere because of an overarching agenda, the symbolism is everywhere because stupid shitty people like the idea of a single all-encompassing evil because it means they don't have to think about shit. Also because insecure people like to feel privy to something that is exclusive. So they buy the dumb gay shirts and get the dumb gay tattoos, and art directors and producers throw it in their music videos because it prints money.

It's really complicated and not complicated at all.

Now, if you want to get really trippy about it, think about how the symbolism prompts you to question things, and the affect that has.
>>
>>16980201 cont.

Assuming that the symbolism is as innocuous as I say it is, and given that there's no big bad group that self-identifies with it, then the only "Illuminati" that actually exists is the set of symbolism that it's said to represent. And given that that symbolism effectively does nothing except prompt you to question the validity of what you're seeing, then currently "The Illuminati" is effectively a universal abstract that does nothing other than prompt the general populous to question what they are being told. Which, in the scenario you've got going in your head where you're the victim of unseen oppression, is an objectively good thing, right? So it could be validly said that the Illuminati is a good and just force in that arena, because it facilitates truth seeking from the otherwise oblivious. And then in preoccupation with that truth seeking, we imbue shit with these warning signs of a perceived enemy, an action that in turn challenges more minds. So by chasing this imaginary boogeyman, we're nurturing the mindset that allows us to graduate and address real injustices.

Like I said, it's really complicated and not complicated at all.
>>
Holy shit what happened to x. What is all this Christian propaganda bullshit?
>>
>>16980431
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?oldid=798239
>>
>>16980201
Word
>>
File: 1375819353375.jpg (271 KB, 725x1000) Image search: [Google]
1375819353375.jpg
271 KB, 725x1000
Question
Would a single government/cult/Order/whatever ruling the world actually be bad? Even if they somehow managed to get millions of soldiers across the world to subjugate the rest of humanity, they wouldn't be able to do anything inherently apocalyptic.
>>
>>16980794
That picture is shit. The girls' expressions are nothing like the dogs'
>>
[spoiler]It's Jews[/spoiler].
>>
>>16979383
This asshole is right.
>>
The illuminati are worse off than you, you are still under their spell which is why you feel like you are in a coma or a dream or a simulation. They actually met the devil and chose to serve it believing they can kill God which sounds ridiculous to you now. They are slaves pulling you all down to hell.
>>
>>16980794
>being so afraid of a doomsday scenario that the notion of being systematically oppressed doesn't even cross your mind

nigga...
>>
When Jimmy Carter was told the truth he cried like a baby.

JFK was on the verge of disclosing the truth, his brother also knew too much, as did Marilyn.

LBJ was a pawn, bought and paid for. and promised the Presidency. All Presidents have been owned, and sponsored, since Kennedy.

>what is the truth..?

>>
>>16979236
The Illuminati first existed as a group of people trying to influence local matters. It later evolved into branches and families, all aiming to control local Governments. A NWO was established in the UK and Europe in the 1700's, the USA in the early 1900's. And all was going to plan.

Then WW2 happened.

In the 1950's The families/branches came together and formed things like the UN, EU, American Alliance. The Middle East and Africa has always been deemed impenetrable. Israel is an Illuminati fort. The Patsies we put in power in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Libya.. usually get themselves killed sooner or later because they get greedy.
>>
google "Why i am no longer a light worker"
>>
They sacrifice people at places like Bohemian Grove to appease the Giant Owl statue which represents the Aliens that contacted us in 1911 and informed us our planet was due to be destroyed in 200 years by a city-sized asteroid.

Jimmy Carter cried when he was told. Most people break down. Kennedy was going to tell the world.

Google that shit...
>>
>>16979236
Have you ever heard of an old phrase, "To Hide in Plain Sight." Simply put if just enough is out in the open for people to see they slowly become desensitized to it, thus seeing it as the norm and shrugging it off.
>>
File: IMG_2905.jpg (84 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2905.jpg
84 KB, 480x700
>>16979288
This guy gets it.

All this occult symbolism in everything is pretty much them going "ha-ha, look at how good we are at this. you are such morons. You cant stop us even if you get the messages. Don't even bother. People will think you're insane. HA- HA!"

>Fucking pricks...
>>
>>16981749
>They sacrifice people
False
> at places like Bohemian Grove
True
>to appease the Giant Owl statue
True
>which represents the Aliens
False
>that contacted us
True
> in 1911
False
>and informed us our planet was due to be destroyed in 200 years by a city-sized asteroid.
False
>Jimmy Carter cried when he was told.
True
>Most people break down.
True
>Kennedy was going to tell the world.
True
>Google that shit...
False
>>
>>16981866

>Kennedy was going to tell the world.

What thing ?
>>
>>16981882
http://www.jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

Section I
>>
>>16981907

So Jimmy was crying because he was informed about the puppet government of USA and the coming of the 1984 like state ?

Just for that ?
>>
>>16981935
The first part more than anything, yes.

I mean, imagine dedicating your life to fixing a system in the name of freedom and then being told after finally securing the opportunity that you'll have to spend your term perpetuating the same problems you sought to correct or else you'll be shot.

No politician sets out to be evil, they just all end up that way.
>>
The real, historical Bavarian Illuminati were a society founded to spread the ideas of free thought, free speech, education and freedom from theocracy...
>>
>>16979635
fuck off christ-fag
>>
Maybe it's God warning the attentive.
>>
>>16981866
so at Bohemian grove they worship or appease an owl statue that represents some entity that contacted us at an unknown time with information that caused jimmy carter to cry and most others to break down. kennedy was going to tell the world and you can't find anything about it on google? mind filling things in?
>>
>>16982352
The day you draw your last breath is the day you will regret what you said.
>>
>>16980244
>big bad group
4 u
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.