[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, it's my birthday. Is there something magical about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Hey /x/, it's my birthday.
Is there something magical about the day you were born? Some weird thing has been happening to me for about a year.

>So my b-day is on 17th of November
>At least a couple of days a week I catch myself looking at the clock when it's 17.11
>At first I thought it was just a coincidence
>But it kept happening again and again
>Starting to feel weird
>Thought maybe I just happen to watch the clock every day at that time because of my daily routine
>At summer no similar days, still happening
>It might occur when I take out my phone to check the time or randomly see a digital clock outside
>Now already used to it

Does something similar happens to you too?
>>
>>16979072
Yeah the other day my mom said to look for shooting stars and then the very next moment there was a shooting star
>>
I have a very similar thing. Nearly once a day when im by hazard checking the time it's 13:38
>>
I used to keep randomly waking up at 2:22 AM. But that could be my biological clock. Also when I still lived with my parents there was a digital clock you could see when walking up the stairs and every time I came back to my room from from getting food (which was pretty often), they were always double numbers. Pretty cool.
>>
>>16979087
My mom once told me to look for a 4 leaf clover...and I told her, no way, I won't be able to find one.. Plopped down next to her among a patch of 3 leaf clovers and instantly found a 4 leaf.

Also, to the op- happy birthday you scorpio asshole. I always look at the clock and see 7:18--the day I was born.
>>
>>16979072
My ex has the same thing. His birthday is on the 17th of August, and 17 comes up a lot in his life. On clocks, in his SS number, in games, and a lot of other places by coincidence. He's convinced it's not a coincidence, but I wonder if it would be specific to the individual or if certain numbers reoccur for whatever reason.
>>
>>16979072
Prove it.
>>
>>16979316
Did you...

Check 'em?
>>
I would be interested in someones opinion on this. I was born on 12/13 and when my parents first brought me home, a dove, not native to this area, landed on the back window and pecked incessantly at the window for about twenty minutes, moved to the front and did the same, and then flew away. Theyve shown me the video and everything. What does this mean, /x/?
>>
>>16983039
A house pet that confused your parents house with it's own.
>>
I always look up to 9:11, no pun intended.
I think it might be the hour i was born.
>>
>>16983039
You are the spawn of Satan.

That dove was an angel sent from god to assassinate you
>>
>>16979072
or maybe that number stands out to you because of its significance as being your birthday and when you look at the time and numbers don't stand out you ignore it
>>
that was the storks wife. He left his lunch bag.
>>
>>16983266
Yeah, that actually sounds logical...
>>
>>16979072
I was born on December 7th.

My son was born on September 11th.

Mfw my next child is born on another attack...
>>
>>16979072
I was born on Halloween. The only thing different about me is my level of empathy and how much I can pick up from people.

Supposedly, I'm here to bring light to the world. Not sure how to do that though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.