[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Other Side of Midnight 11-17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 10
File: 1446106358882-x.jpg (105 KB, 447x543) Image search: [Google]
1446106358882-x.jpg
105 KB, 447x543
Split show, Paris attack and open hailing frequencies!

Welcome ballgaggers!

TOPICS YOU REALLY NEED TO HEAR ABOUT
AN ENJOYABLE TIME TO BE HAD FOR SURE
An enjoyable time to be had for sure...

Website for the show: http://othersideofmidnight.com/

Streaming Links:
http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.mp3

http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.aac

Popup Player: http://player.streamguys.com/dmr/sgplayer/player.php

CALL-IN:

Phone: (505) 796-8802
>>
1st for Mega Dildos
>>
Joagy just jot jurned.
>>
>>16978828
Kek'd
>>
>>16978818
Thanks for the welcome. I am a proud bellgabber and thanks for creating this thread.
>>
>>16978828
Somebody ought to add that to the board...
>>
>>16978818
No Cronkite on the bingo board?
>>
this guy is killin it re: reformation of islam??
>>
A hoagy show about politics.....not sure if want....
>>
> typing intensifies
>>
>MMmMMMMMmMmMmmMMmMMmmmm
>>
>>16978818
for the record:
fuck turkey!
>>
well this is boring as shit.
>>
Whyy
>>
PARIS IS ISIS CONFIRMED
whut?
>>
This history stuff is great. I'm not bored at all for once.

Is that infotomb recorder guy still around?
>>
Sorry boyos, I tune in to Hoag to escape shit like this. Im out for tonight.
>>
>>16978865
>>16978866
Somehow I'm agreeing with both of you.
>>
>>16978866
Only the 1st hour is going to be this, the 2nd hour is supposed to be open lines according to the website.
>>
>>16978865
I thought I saw him last week, but he hasn't been around lately. Apparently he felt underappreciated so he cut it out.
>>
>>16978832
yap. it's definitely the 9 posters on kekchan trolling him.

>>16978855
no, you fuck a turkey you sick bastard.
>>
>>16978876
No he just couldn't be bothered recording this shit, and the stream kept cutting out for him making it difficult
>>
>>16978836
That's covered under name dropping
>>
Lasha quit her show. :( Her fellow ballgaggers would rather hate listen to RCH instead.
>>
>>16978880
Thanks for clarifying.

There was someone last week who posted a couple show rips though. The zell and open frequency shows.
>>
>>16978883
That's fucking hilarious and not unexpected as she was a shitty host that had nothing to talk about and mostly just played music to kill time.
>>
I'm taking a drink every time Farrell lights his pipe.
>>
I'm going to call in and argue that the jews did 9/11.

Wait for me bros.
>>
I like how this is going so far. More than I thought I would.

>>16978883
It was born of spite. They probably could have put together a decent competitor if they thought things through instead of being irrational children.
>>
>>16978896
please friend
>>
>>16978896
at least be articulate about it
dont just troll him
>>
Are The Eagles of Death Metal dead?
>>
>>16978897
But that forum was founded on them being irrational children so that was never going to happen.
>>
File: lets clean up jew york.jpg (61 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
lets clean up jew york.jpg
61 KB, 700x700
>>16978896
Great
>>
>>16978903
nah they all made it according to wiki
>>
>>16978903
Their merch guy is. Haven't heard about the band themselves. I think they're ok though.
>>
>>16978908
Apparently, Def Tones were the main act, but it happened while the eagles of death metal were playing before them. I haven't heard anything else.
I dislike queens of the stoneage, but still
>>
>Obama is the reincarnation of JFK
What
>>
File: 1447550277757.jpg (11 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
1447550277757.jpg
11 KB, 323x156
Can somone please fill me in on the latest Dark Matter radio drama?
>>
File: RCH blown the fuck out.png (40 KB, 1175x241) Image search: [Google]
RCH blown the fuck out.png
40 KB, 1175x241
>>16978928
RCH and Art no longer talk
Leo Ashcraft says "Fuck Obama, and FUCK YOU!!" to people on facebook
that's about it
>>
>>16978916
The Eagles of Death Metal are Queens of the Stoneage, desu.
Adrenaline was a good album.
Prove it wasn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABDea0ySu_U
>>
I hate to say it but the scenario he's laying out is predicted in to Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini.
>>
>>16978932
>>16978932

I dont understand how Art Bell doesnt run the network. I Thought this whole thing was his idea?
>>
>>16978950
Keith runs the network and owns Arts website
>>
When is this faggot going to open the lines?
>>
>>16978950
I think he intended to take it over once his non compete was up. Dunno why he didn't, probably just because it was too much of a headache. He probably still calls most of the shots, regardless of what he says in public. Keith is on his payroll after all, and he did have Keith act as a surrogate back when the network started, in terms of registering everything in his name.

>stop laughing!
>>
>>16978966
Never, it was all just bait to trick us into listening to this shit
>>
>>16978971
typical faggot hoaxland

hope isis kills him
>>
>>16978950
He doesn't own the network. Keith put all the infrastructure into place while Art was sitting out the 2 year non-compete clause from his Sirius contract so they'd have a network ready to go when he was able to go back on the air.

Leo Ashcroft (yes, Dark Matter News Leo) also owned the feed they were using to broadcast the show to the new radio affiliates so when he bailed they had to scramble to replace it as well. That's why Amy is not only the Dark Matter Network News reader but also the radio affiliate liaison and always why Leo was bitching about working so hard and not getting paid enough. He did a lot more behind the scenes than read those news segments.
>>
>>16978976
No wonder there haven't been any new affiliates lately...
>>
>>16978965
>>16978969
>>16978976

OK I understand now. It seems pretty clever at first but seems like it might leave Art vulnerable in the end.

I just have one more question. Was Leo also Ross or was that rumor false?
>>
you faggots realize you can call in now right? hoaggie is filling air time waiting for you
>>
>>16978985
Leo and Ross are doing different things, so presumably they are different people.
>>
>>16978985
There's no way that Leo was Ross. None whatsoever.
>>
if either of these fucks say "contretemps" one more time I'll shit my pants
>>
>>16978993
what if art was also ross? dude...
>>
>>16978985
I find that theory unlikely. Leo seems to harbor a lot of spite for the network as a whole whereas Ross' issue lay with Richard personally and also seems to have some kind of ongoing relationship with art, at least that's the scenario he's portraying.
>>
>>16978991
lines are busy shitbag
>>
>Space Nazis cause the global powers to destroy themselves
Richard just earned his keep.
>>
oh vey?
>>
It was the jews
say it
>>
Oy vey Richard we /x/ now!
>>
File: facebook-selfie.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
facebook-selfie.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
oy vey!
>>
Oh snap is this our weed scholar?
>>
>JEWS
>>
Brace for maximum cringe
>>
YES
>>
Ross doesn't have a relationship with Art. He chatted Art up a couple times in the UFOShip chatroom. He also made a fan video that Art's webmaster reposted.
>>
myyyyyyy nigga
>>
mentions offhand obscure book, knows exact page number
>>
Thought that you would troll by saying jews did 9/11. Guest doubles down instead and says that jews are the real Nazis.
>>
File: that singer lady.png (12 KB, 575x128) Image search: [Google]
that singer lady.png
12 KB, 575x128
Kek
>>
>I KNOW BOOK NAMES IM RITE
>>
Hoagie has gone full /pol/
>>
>>16979021
What of art claiming he "found rossy" for Dick, then? I can't imagine he'd choose a random guy off a web forum/chat room to produce a show that followed his own. There's gotta be a bit more to it than that.

Also I'm really digging this show right now.
>>
>>16979032
theyre coming for him now
>>
/po/ is always right
>>
>torsion weapons
>>
>>16979037
I don't think even /pol/ would go so far as to claim space Jews used superscience weapons to take down the towers.
>>
based paul keeping bellgabbers off the show
>>
>CERN connection

wut
>>
on hold, going to light up the jews and mulitculturalism
>>
good call senpai
>>
File: nl36.gif (2 MB, 325x245) Image search: [Google]
nl36.gif
2 MB, 325x245
>>16979041
Not usually, but hoagie is all like, yeah, the jews and kamikaze desu
>>
>>16979048

Did my best to make sure Michelle or bellgab didn't call in.

There was a lot I wanted to cover, and I think these guys are seeing shit that frankly doesn't exist, but so long as Michelle stays off the line I did my job.
>>
>>16979028
That's actually not what he said but w/e
>>
Call in and say we're all listening to the thread on the Stormfront.org forums thread
>>
>>16979061
that would be legend
>>
>>16979043
How do we make one and take out bellflab?
>>
>>16979038
>>16979038
Ross fancies himself a filmmaker but has never made a film. He wrote a script about a guy that falls in love with a female werewolf but it never got made.

He has some radio experience but only as a gopher.

He kept begging Art for a job. When Keth Rowland quit in April because he got harassed by bellgab, Ross offered to take over Dark Matter Network but thankfully Keith came back. After Keith came back Ross asked if he could be Keith's assistant even though he was one of the people that harassed Keith in the first place.

Ross kept begging Art for a job until he finally got one.
>>
hoagie about to forget about bottom of the hour break lol
>>
>>16979059
Michelle would be out of his element. Good call, broseph. I like it when you're on.
>>
>>16979068
So he's following in Art's footsteps.
>>
>>16979069
yeah, it'd be hard to shoehorn gender issues, dr. who, or full metal alchemist into this conversation
>>
>>16979059

you're doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>16979074

you'd be surprised what tranny fags can twist up.
>>
File: nl0011.jpg (51 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
nl0011.jpg
51 KB, 600x399
My name is richard c. hoagland and gas the ayy lmaos
>>
OPEN GATE
P
E
N

G
A
T
E

/xpol/ on a roll tonight!!!
>>
pol ftw
.... jews

ayyy lmao
>>
..and there's cringe boy
>>
and 4chan trolls again lol
>>
>/pol/ is always right
Oh Lord
>>
"/pol/ is always right." - Richard Hoagland
That's going to make a nice soundbyte
>>
Not subtle enough bro.

If I can get on and discuss Zionist Jews + The Yakuza and shit you should be able to get on and craft your message without clearly setting off the anti-Semitic alarm bells.
>>
>>16979095
Please tell me someone has that as a soundbyte already!
>>
This faggot hoaxland edit's callers now.

Totally butchered my comments about jews as war profiteers.
>>
File: nl0017.jpg (43 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
nl0017.jpg
43 KB, 600x399
>>
>>16979098
Well, you fucked up.
>>
>>16979098

If you hadn't said Jews, and had merely mentioned names, you'd of stayed on the air.

But no, you have to go full stormfront and obviously he's going to cut you off.
>>
>>16979103
On the plus side, this proves 4chan wasn't behind the trolling last week. BellGab's idea of trolling is calling in and crying about dumb BellGab shit or playing retarded sounds, 4chan trolling goes straight to /pol/ tier.
>>
>>16979109
this is what bellgab thinks is trolling

some faggot ringing up and begging him to wish some nobody a happy birthday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y12XLrIZi-8
>>
>>16979109

I wasn't trolling when I phoned in.

I legitimately believe that 9/11 was a Zionist conspiracy. The Good Doctor was good to say that in no way does Zionism run everything, but there was a definite Zionist connection.

If you use word like 'Zionist Jew' or you mention large Jewish Zionists by name, Hoagie will let it slide as it's entirely out of his jurisdiction as he knows fuck all about history unless it's after 1945.

Half of what this guest says is true, historically he's right on things such as Russia as the 3rd Rome, but the connections he is making internationally is a joke- he's more or less said that there is a smoky room filled with cigar-smoking elites that control the world.
>>
>>16979109
ballgag = jews?
>>
>>16979109
I don't think anyone had any illusions about last week's perpetrators.

This talk about Russia as the third Rome fascinates me, though.
>>
>>16979032

When she was on she was clearly drunk. She didn't once discuss the topic of the evening which was the state of the music industry now and how it got to where it is today. Instead all she did was bitch about being homeless and having fun with drugs.

Clearly she didn't listen to a single thing I or Dr. Farrell said. I hope there's another open lines this week so I can call her out.
>>
Gays confirmed for undermining the fabric of society. T-thanks Hoagie
>>
putin is a former kgb agent, current mob boss, and the kgb controls all russian media desu
>>
>>16979116
That was from a different night. Last Wednesday bellgab kept calling in playing barnyard animal sound boards and demanding justice for Ross.

Incidentally Hoagie said on air that Ross signed an NDA and there are things that Ross wouldn't want to come out if he doesn't shut up. Bellgab asked Ross if he signed an NDA like Hoagie said and he said no but he can't talk about it.
>>
>>16979130
>Kremlin controls all media
my bad senpai
>>
>>16979132
Actually that was me, here at /x/ that was playing George Noory, and Riley Martin soundboards.
>>
Third hour please. Needs a third hour.
>>
>>16979128
go blow her up on twitter
>>
>>16979135
Barfly pls, no one believes your lies.
>>
>>16979139
Well if you believe that, than /x/ is perfect for you.
>>
Interesting show.

It made no sense at all, but it was an interesting show.
>>
>>16979143
you even sound like a ballgagger
>>
>>16979135
Barnyard animal sound boards like cows mooing.
>>
From everyone over at bellgab, where you are all welcome, thanks for another night of gabbing about 'Bell and others on his network.

See you tomorrow!

/x/ + bellgab is turning into quite the partnership
>>
>>16979147
I hope someone posts a rip because I need to hear it at least twice more.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting too. Farrell was a good guest, I'm glad he stayed for the whole thing, I especially was interested in his talk about Russian orthodoxy.

Good night, /x/. See you guys later tonight.
>>
>>16979155

I wish I had stayed on a bit longer for him to begin discussing that. I was very happy that SOMEONE, FINALLY mentioned that Orthodoxy packed up and moved to Moscow, and Russia becoming the 'Third Rome,'

There wasn't enough discussion about the Great Game between Russia and the U.K during the 18th and 19th centuries in the Middle East- Russia and the U.K have far, far more to do with what is occuring in the middle east than any Nazi's possibly did.

Good night /x/, hope there's another open lines this week.
>>
>>16979151
If this becomes a thing I'm out, fuck off flabber.
>>
>>16979172
And not a single fuck would be given that day.

You don't like it, then leave shitbird.
>>
>>16979176
>shitbird
k
>>
fuck off bellfags
>>
I was too busy masturbating to listen today. Can someone please post a rip of this? My wrist hurts.
>>
anybody have an mp3 uploaded anywhere
>>
>>16979957
this. someone somewhere's gotta have one.
>>
>>16979399
this. because I can't stop masturbating.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.