[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Law of Attraction thread? Who here has had good (or bad) experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: law-of-attraction-quotes1.jpg (104 KB, 599x384) Image search: [Google]
law-of-attraction-quotes1.jpg
104 KB, 599x384
Law of Attraction thread?

Who here has had good (or bad) experience with this?
>>
I used to buy into it, but idk. I know people who swear by it and seem to have attracted some pretty intense results. I just hate these types of things because if it doesn't work that means you didn't believe enough, but the more it doesn't work the less I'm inclined to believe. It's like another religion
>>
>>16978659
Attention really is important but it's more for personal benefits. I don't believe by being happy you can attract a new car or something like they often suggest.
>>
This hypothesis should be easily falsifiable. Go ahead and try for yourself. Will it that you read this comment live on national tv with the president in the next year.
>>
It can happy just smile and say "I feel happy! I feel great! I feel happy! I feel great!"

See? ;^)
>>
>>16978704
I have tried it a few times, with varying success. I find that the less I am attached to the thing I desire, the more likely I am to get it.
>>
Personally, I feel like it can be a useful tool. Even if you don't get what you want, you learn how to be happy and content with yourself and what you do have.
>>
I've had a few things happen due to the Law of Attraction, as I do not believe in coincidences, so I know that it works. It all has to do with getting your intent out there, and just having confidence that it is going to work for you. Positive affirmations and visualizations are extremely helpful with this process.
>>
>>16978659
I have tons of bad experiences with LoA. I used to think it was a good thing that my will instantly affecteded the planet, but lately some of my lesser thoughts have been manifesting and it's not good.
>>
Me.. Me... Me....

I... I... I...

Gain... Gain.. Gain...

Selfishness

Manipulation
>>
When we are out of weed somehow every single time a friend will come over with some.
>>
>>16978659
reality transurfing if you want the "scientific" point of view
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.