[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darkness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: il_fullxfull.420117665_3bai.jpg (283 KB, 960x755) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.420117665_3bai.jpg
283 KB, 960x755
What is Darkness? I don't mean in mundane terms. I know that darkness is frequencies of light we can not see. What does darkness mean in spiritual terms? What is it and whats its role in the Universe?
>>
>>16978416
don't think about the darkness, just close your eyes, take a deep breath, and maybe it will go away.
>>
I want to understand it. I'm not scared, just curious.
>>
>>16978416
>What does darkness mean in spiritual terms?
Shade.
>What is it and whats its role in the Universe?
It conceals things you were never meant to see. It hides the truth about the universe. It lets beings of brightest light and goodness hide in its vastness. It conceals being of dread and doom ever moreso.

It's the only thing separating you from your fears. It is the barrier around sanity.
>>
That is very interesting. Mind if I get your references?
>>
>>16978474
Honestly I just make shit up as I go along.

My thoughts just tend to be uncannily true.
>>
>>16978500
Also I get dubs pretty much, I dunno, every other post or so. It's kind of unnerving so I try not to think about it, but it's moderately consistent.
>>
>>16978416
Darkness is ignorance from the Supreme Being.
>>
Supreme Being? I don't place anyone below or above me. We are all consciousness, we all are connected. I think its my own limitation rather than a "Supreme being" hiding themselves.
>>
>>16979558
>you are better than no one
>no one is better than you
Besides God of course, an all pervading energy that is manifesting all beings and all material and spiritual realities and holds all inside of it's whole existence.
>>
Yeah but we are not separate. Why would you hid yourself from you? God isn't a being, its love and consciousness. Its just everything. That sounds ridiculous that we would hid the truth from ourselves. My understanding is that we all already know the Truth seeing that thats all everything is. So why would God hid the truth from itself?
>>
>>16979575
Wat?
>>
Darkness is also 404ing a post about salvation and love for God.

This website does not care about the salvation of your soul, and does not let anyone speak truth about God because it always gets deleted
>>
>>16979575
Have you ever experienced this 'i am everything' conciousness near your friends or in public spaces? I have, and i needed to get the fuck home and be alone after that. It would drive me insane if i would always see/experience my life in that way. I think it's an important feature of the human mind to conceal itself in darkness/unknowingness/ignorance sometimes.
>>
File: pt.png (181 KB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
pt.png
181 KB, 371x209
darkness and light are human conventions for evil and good. In spiritual therms, there is no good and evil, everything is relative and it only depends of the point of view
>>
>>16978416
>darkness is frequencies of light we can not see
dude darkness is the absence of light ya dingus

darkness is the original state
>>
>>16978416
Darkness, in spiritual terms, is the relative absence of light, in spiritual terms. Neither are inherently good or evil, which is why good and evil use both, even though we tend to associate good with light and evil with dark. Light can illuminate, but excessive light blinds and obscures. Darkness can hide, but it can also shelter.
>>
darkness=greed,sin,anger,hate,fear,death,violence,negativity, EVIL
>>
Darkness is the realm of matter, the remotest point from the Source, which is light. Remember that all beauty is made possible by light - you'd be hard pressed to find someone describe a n overcast day as more beautiful than a sunny one.

Matter itself is pitch black. Without light there is no color to reflect off itself. So darkness is the womb, the primordial chaos, the great mother of form Binah, it is the dark soil in which the seed of life /consciousness is planted. It is associated with darkness because the evil is always material: lust, greed, sloth, wrath. Our relationship to matter determines it's hold over us. But darkness is not evil and a 'mistake'. If we are to evolve as spiritual beings we must confront it , assimilate it, and become at peace with its truths.
>>
>>16978466
>>16978500
>>16979600
>>16979611
>>16979988

So much dubs of thrue knowlege!
>>
>>16979575
>hid
>hid
>hid

It's hide, probably what you should be doing considering your ignorance
>>
>>16979611
OP probably means the darkness we as humans usually see, but even then it's kinda dum dum
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.