[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this girl being controlled by a demonic force?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 13
Is this girl being controlled by a demonic force?
>>
No, she's just batshit crazy like every other girl.
>>
>>16978296
yes
>>
It's a seizure you fuckin idiot...
>>
>>16978323
seizures make you choke and punch people?
>>
>>16978296
bitch was tripping ballsacks
>>
>>16978332
one chick i knew went through a total personality shift like right when one of her incidents started
>>
>>16978323
That's a logical explanation of demonic possession, she is being controlled by a spirit
>>
>>16978344
maybe she's being controlled by evil spirits too
>>
nah shes just a bitch
>>
>>16978296
Maybe she just really wants some Pringles.
>>
>>16978323
Are u fucking serious
>>
>>16978323
Can people get out of assault charges with that now?
>>
I think she was high on crack and the guy made some comment about her and she just went into a drug fueled rage and that head grabbing and neck cracking was just a strange way of making herself become more empowered
>>
>>16978296
I'm still not sure why the person was recording in the first place but here's video prior to the attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV1G36t2iGw
>>
>>16978296
It was reported that she was high on bath salts
>>
>>16978296
No she's just on drugs, probably meth because tweakers cannot sit still and are always moving/fidgeting, and she is being aggressive, which meth also makes you.
>>
>>16978323
This isn't a seizure. If it were, she'd just be sitting there...seizing.

This looks like what happens when a person with DID (dissociative identity disorder) "switches" after being (wait for it) triggered by something.

I've seen DID patients switch violently like this for something as simple as rubbing one's feet on a carpet near them...looks just the same, and happens just like that.

If it's a mundane illness, dissociation is really the only thing that matches.

>>16978296
can't be told unless DID can be ruled out...which really, it can't, as DID is basically the atheist's way of saying "demonic posssession".

In my personal opinion, yes, she's possessed, but I also reject DID as a true illness on principle.
>>
bitches aint shit
>>
>>16978422
but hoes and tricks

checked your dubs now check mine
>>
>>16978296
No, she was on bath salts and it just so happened that she got a violent episode
>>
nah she's just a woman
>>
To all the anons who said 'no': do you believe that demons, spirits, ethereal entities etc. exist at all?
>>
File: yo.jpg (8 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
8 KB, 250x228
>>16978507
>>16978422
>>16978447
>>16978350
>>16978302

cheers bros
>>
>>16978296
Yes. The demon's name is feminism. It convinced her that the man was oppressing her by eating his chips too loudly.
>>
Schizophrenic Episode
>>
>>16978296
Honestly I think she's just autistic. Had a cousin with autism and he had very similar looking episodes.
>>
>>16978296
Looks like she should have ordered her steak well-done
>>
>>16978296
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
My dude just wanted to eat his pringles in peace.
>>
>>16978380
She's pretty clearly on something, and has probably been acting like this for awhile. The thought would at least cross my mind to record her for self defense. I haven't used public transportation much, but anyone who has probably sees shit like this pretty regularly and sorta has a sense for it.

Scary that without the video, the guy would have definitely been charged... he probably still was, tho.
>>
>>16978296
Girl attacks guy; guy gets arrested.

Best one I seen is this girl who punches this 6'6 guy and he just jabs her back and she goes through this floor to ceiling window.
>>
PCP
>>
>>16978296
No, this is normal Edmontonian behaviour.
>>
>>16978296
She is the Demon.
>>
>>16979239
He should have been charged, she walked away and he pursued. Both of them should be punished.
>>
>>16978554
This, any woman who wears military boots is a feminazi
>>
>>16978296
Drugs- definitely- seen it many times. Too much meth/coke/MDMA/E's/PCP take your pick.
>>
>>16979385
Wut? bollocks- she assaulted him. Why does she get to attack him and walk away?
Noticed he put the lid back on the Pringles before confronting her.
>>
File: 1408211501464.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1408211501464.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>tfw not even eating chips on a bus is safe anymore
>>
>>16979396
Because there are two cases of assault here. He wasn't defending himself because she had walked away. You must be a football hooligan or gypsy or some other retarded lowlife not to realize this.
>>
File: missy-tampon-anigif_.gif (2 MB, 526x292) Image search: [Google]
missy-tampon-anigif_.gif
2 MB, 526x292
>>16978296
Yes, the demonic force is called "menstruation". All girls act like this, every 28 days.
>>
>>16979409
And you must be a homosexual surrender monkey to have bullshit views like that- she attacked him unprovoked and hes supposed to just let her walk away? You wouldnt last long around here, anon...
>>
>>16979420
If I was attacked by a man, I would have ended it before he had a chance to walk away. A stupid girl on drugs who is clearly no match for me gets a pass.
>>
>>16979422
Oooooo- tough guy. But you dont excercise your ninja skills on weak female types, mr white knight?
>>
>>16979431
Not when they've only done something minor and are walking away. It has more to do with the law than anything. Legally, I don't have the right to start shit when anyone(male/female) has disengaged. Why cause myself more trouble?
>>
>>16979420
>hes supposed to just let her walk away
no. he's supposed to call the fucking cops like a normal adult and get her arrested for assault or sent to a mental hospital. not that guy you responded to but you're an idiot for thinking that violence was necessary here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSDrK-mEi5k
>>
>>16979443
>>16979437
Whatever- I dont think you would be so cool about it if it happened to you.
>>
Shouldn't have fucked with Injun Joe and his Pringles.
>>
>>16979323
>must see
>>
>>16979450
>>16979443
Actually, in situations like this in most states you yourself have a right to arrest the person who assaulted you, including restraining/detaining them. The correct course of action in those situations is to strike back while you're being struck then upon successfully repelling the attack, put your assailant face down with your knee in their back as you call the police.

Read up on citizen's arrest in your state.
>>
funny
I don't see any cop/security when she attacks him wtf?
>>
File: 1444584512927.jpg (15 KB, 263x410) Image search: [Google]
1444584512927.jpg
15 KB, 263x410
>>16978795
haha

sick reference bro not even joking
>>
>>16979473
That's because it's a helpless white girl defending herself some crazy drunk cismale native.

Thanks, Canada.
>>
She's a semen demon
>>
>>16979409
First anon you replied to here.
She attacked him totally unprovoked. I actually didn't see the whole video before commenting, but after doing so I surprisingly stand by it.

At least in America she could have pulled a gun for all anyone on the train knew (even many other mass kill weapons). As soon as she acted so goddamn fucking insane batshit crazy she should have been put to the floor. Not saying she should have been killed, but neutralized (stopped from moving or shooting like an idiot) in case of minors on the train she was on. At that point, I would even imagine a lawsuit because the guy who was attacked didn't help her find a safe way off the train because she's a dumbtwat and did bath salts or something and ends up leaving the train and falling onto the tracks. It's obvious something is unbalanced about her, and even if it were natural (schitzo or whatever) if she stepped off the train and hurt herself we could be held reliable for not stopping her from self damage. This is how fucked we are. No memes, no drama.

I honestly would think about everyones well being (hers included, also for all we know the hypothetical breastfeeding lady at the back), and might have at least pinned her down right away (which would have gotten me shot dead by transit police even though I'm white as shit because it would appear that I'm the instigator and I'm "attacking" a vanilla-as-fuck teenage girl looking druggie who can't handle her drugs and does drugs irresponsible as shit on public transit).

I know that some white dude would be in jail if it had been prevented, but if the United Airlines Flight 93 was prevented and somehow everyone survived how do you think it would have been dealt with?

AGAIN... not saying she deserved shot on sight, but if she did indeed do bath salts.... if I did acid/shrooms/bath salts on a train like that I would be considered much more of a threat than her and I would have been neutralized immediately.
>>
>>16979503
>Malcolm X type detected
>>
Reptilian hivemind
>>
>>16978332
>>16978415
I've had people in my life with either illness.

I had a girlfriend with confirmed epilepsy. She sometimes did shit like this a few times, but not nearly as extreme. Not all seizures are grand mal. She'd get the exact same absent look on her face and then grab someone's throat or give them a whollop to the side of the head, then a few seconds later have NO idea what's been happening for the past minute. This sort of thing is perfectly possible with epilepsy.

The thing is that it people with DID are largely responsible for their actions. Their "parts" are virtually always a result of extreme stress or trauma, it's more of a reaction that can bring out the worst pieces of a person rather than a complete exchange of the whole. People who have dissociation are more at risk for committing violent acts, but they have to have violent feelings in the first place for them to unintentionally surface.
>>
>>16979519
i reply.jpeg.igottrolled.mkv
>>
>>16979496
she wanted pringles
>>
>>16979519
i was very specific lol what else do you want?
>>
>>16979470
Even if I buy that, the guy did no such thing. He was clearly attacking with no regard for detaining.
>>
>>16979503
The guy wasn't trying to restrain her at all, he was being a bitchy vindictive cunt. I would have had no problem with a proper restraint, but this guy was just trying to get her back.
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
Where the fuck were the fucking cops when this bitch started the fucking shit?

The guy does one fucking thing and the cops come out of fucking nowhere.

...and this was after 10 fucking minutes of this crazy bitch going apeshit on the dude WITH NO FUCKING COPS ANYWHERE TO HELP HIM
>>
>>16979574
>>16979578

this. why can't people accept that maybe he was an out of control piece of shit too?
>>
>>16978296
No... Shes just got her period
>>
I wanna worship her ass.
>>
>>16978296
4Chan is controlled by a demonic entity
>>
The sound of crunching Pringles made her go insane.
>>
>>16978296
Nigga is straight up trippin'
>>
File: 666_4_cash!.png (425 KB, 1231x1701) Image search: [Google]
666_4_cash!.png
425 KB, 1231x1701
>>16979743
>4Chan is controlled by a demonic entity

Well, duh. They used to be more open about it. [ see pic ]
>>
>>16978351
I think she really needs a Snickers.
>>
>>16978296
She's on bath salts.
>>
>>16979777
Heh
>>
>>16979777
Nice trips :^)
>>
>>16978296
>people trying to explain this away with medical conditions
that's almost more scary than the thought of demonic possession
that some people are stupid enough to call this a 'seizure'
>>
>>16979780
Exactly. A foreign substance was invited into the body, in this case a non-sensationalized, non-religious demon like "bath salts".
>>
>>16979396
>Wut? bollocks- she assaulted him. Why does she get to attack him and walk away?
>She hit him, he deserves to hit her too

Literally caveman logic
>>
>>16979404
sad reality, man.
>>
>>16978347
>logical
>>
>>16980510
Triggered by Pringles. You can't overlook their tasty contribution to the matter.
>>
>>16978296

All these dumb fucking answers. There's only one answer:

She's a woman.

Women are bat-shit crazy, straight up. Add a little alcohol. or a boyfriend telling her to FO by text, and you havr a fucking War Machine with the biggest pair of balls known to man.

I've been attacked by a woman with a fork. I've been slapped by a woman because I started dating her friend and she wanted the D. I've been lied to by most GFs in one way or another.

Woman. Are Crazy. And we love em.
>>
>>16980643
https://youtu.be/PWplKMDVoA4
>>
>>16980643
Sounds like you just hang out with trashy people, man.
>>
>>16980665
>>16980665
Probably a bit of both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsoPVZ9Unac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7liTMWD1k_0
>>
File: 1267080934886.jpg (181 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1267080934886.jpg
181 KB, 720x540
>>16979385
Aw thanks Batman.
Gotta love people who turn into ethicists from the fuckin sidelines.
People like you and the uniformed fuzz are all great to have around after i get my face bitten, no really. Great to watch you make yourselves comfortable by talking about right n wrong as i get stitches all down my cheek.
Maybe we can watch your manners when some random stranger starts whackin your head against the wall and making zombie noises.
>>
I would have chinned her as soon as she grabbed my throat. She was clearly off her tits on drugs and was a danger to the public. Self defense.

I hope the police saw the video and the guy got off lightly but I doubt it. The police went straight for him. Poor fucker was minding his own business then all hell broke loose.
>>
>>16978296
Three cops on scene and they didn't intervene the moment she started acting aggressive? That alone is suspicious enough to make me wonder if it was a test of something.
>>
>>16978296
Prove it
>>
>>16978296
If women could get the shit beat out of them just once, just fucking once in their lives, they would be better people
>>
>>16978296
>someone just happens to be recording her right before it happens

It's just a prank bro!
>>
>>16981101
nah
>>
>>16978380
I would fucking wreck that.
>>
>>16979422
>If I was attacked by a man, I would have ended it before he had a chance to walk away.
>>
File: Mad max furry road.jpg (78 KB, 912x1387) Image search: [Google]
Mad max furry road.jpg
78 KB, 912x1387
No
>>
Maybe there are jinn inside her body especially her bloodstream
>>
>>16979404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erlw-ODVZxU
>tfw no snackman
>>
>>16980564
Pringles marketers pls leave
>>
>>16978296
i'd fug
>>
>>16979422
>A stupid girl on drugs who is clearly no match for me gets a pass.

I'll remember you said that when she's clawing your fucking eyes out with her 2 inch nails like some rabid goatman on crack.

>she's a girl, she can physically hurt me and I wont fight back

You pussywhipped fool
>>
>>16979422
Toughest guy on earth right here
Calm down
Please don't track me, I'm really afraid of you
>>
>>16982810
Better delete your system 32 folder just in case.

Can't be too careful.
>>
>>16978296
That guy kept farting. She tried to ignore it, but the smell was unbearable, and he just kept farting and farting. When she couldn't tolerate that unholy smell more, she took action.
>>
>>16978296
Probably some sort of mental illness. Don't schizophrenics's sometimes hallucinate and behave strangely?

I've seen a lot of homeless people act violent towards people like this. I assume they became homeless because of their illness and nobody wants to take the responsibility of taking care of a mentally ill adult.
>>
>>16982845
She's too well kempt to be schiz, the whole crazy cat lady look those people have isn't a stereotype since they can't organize anything in their life.
Judging by her looks it was probably bath salts or some designer drugs that fucked her up.
>>
Synthetic drugs. A city near me is getting hit hard with this sort of psycho reaction. 12 instances of this same shit in just the weekend alone. 12 in one weekend.

http://clarksvillenow.com/local/new-synthetic-drug-causing-health-problems-in-hopkinsville-area/
>>
>>16979591
The train was moving you idiot, you can see it is out the window, the camera man even turns around to show that it has just stopped at the platform and the doors hadn't opened yet. Either someone rang the police or they simply saw the scuffle from the outside, and obviously all they saw was some tall man hitting a woman.

Are you legitimately blind?
>>
Also keep in mind that Hopkinsville is a very small area.

Fun fact: it's the same Hopkinsville from the Kelly Farm little green men story.
>>
>>16978296
Bath-salts nigga
>>
>>16982794
This.

I'm not saying you should take her purse off her and strangle her unconscious with the leather straps.

But definitely don't stand there with open palms backing away while she flips a shit.

a nice rule of thumb, if she grabs a weapon first, you should get one too. After all, that's equal rights.
>>
>>16980655
Why do black girls always lose their pants when they fight?

Why is it only white men can make black women calm down?
>>
File: drool-mouth-255x305.jpg (21 KB, 255x305) Image search: [Google]
drool-mouth-255x305.jpg
21 KB, 255x305
>>16978296
dat ass doe
>>
>>16978296

No she's just autistic.
>>
>>16978296
that PMS m8
>>
She was on the phone right before the attack, probably his ex bf, said, you know i think we should start seing other ppl, because you are fucking psycho... and he was right...
>>
>>16978296

She's either wasted af or mentally disabled. Not paranormal in either case. Super cute ass tho.
>>
File: 1447252795283.gif (975 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1447252795283.gif
975 KB, 500x282
autism
>>
>>16979503
Shut up you gun hating pussy. If you don't like it so much go move to an area under sharia law
>>
>>16978296
>white girl spazzes out and attacks white man
>Black guy comes in and teaches white girl a lesson
>THEN the police come and....beat up the black man

What uh....what the fuck....
>>
>>16987883
Ah nevermind, lighting made the guys complexion change a bit, thought it was two different guys.

Still though...
>Girl chokes a man and punches him in the face
>Man puts down his pringles and gets ready to rumble
>Police beat that mans ass
Sad fucking shit.
>>
>>16987883
See >>16984542 you retarded /r9k/.
>>
>>16987889

the girl is mentally unstable, so that adult shouldnt go mad like that and fight with her. He got what he was looking for
>>
>>16987937
>the girl is mentally unstable, so that adult shouldnt go mad like that and fight with her.

That's not really up for us to decide, it's up for the police to decide. But the police never really took time to decide based on evidence (regardless of the fact that there were plenty of witnesses and a guy who had the whole event recorded).

Instead the cops came, saw a well dressed white girl and a typical looking darkie and went with their gut reaction.

And aside from all that
>the girl is mentally unstable
If she would have killed the man, lets say, and went to court, they wouldn't have said "She's mentally unstable so the man wasn't allowed to fight her".

Until people are allowed to get mentally ill people committed without their consent, then defending yourself from them is the only way to do things - plus there is a chance she got committed after this, which should have had happened a long time ago, but only because this person caused a scene did it allow for her mental health to be evaluated.

tl;dr mentally ill people shouldn't have the same rights as normal people, and should either be institutionalized or culled (but then /x/ would be empty)
>>
>>16987956

she was obviously crazy. when she stoped and turned arround she obviously didnt know what just happened, and the man could have gone but he came back and started the fight again. When the police came they saw a very angry man and the woman in the floor. what could they do? let him punch her a little more?
>>
>>16978296
Some kind of schizophrenic delirium?
>>
>>16987983
>what could they do? let him punch her a little more?
"Break up" the fight, as they're supposed to. Having three burly men hold down a feral negro isn't necessary, instead though they could physically separate them and handcuff them both.
I'm not even a liberal but that was such a clear demonstration of police stereotyping that its got me raging.
>>
i was hoping her pants would come off.
>>
>>16978296

I think she's pretty and I want a buttjob from her. I want to slip my wiener between her buns and hump her till I come on her back
>>
>>16979379
Fucking underrated post
>>
>>16978296

The things I would do to that ass.
>>
>>16978354
I hope that a treatment is imposed by justice.
>>
File: 1443937183783.jpg (121 KB, 793x391) Image search: [Google]
1443937183783.jpg
121 KB, 793x391
>>16979503
>>
>>16978296
thanks for reminding what a sexist society we live in. they tackle the man down first. of course and leave the girl alone.

Also this is demonic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJye229QbVs
>>
>>16979768
nigga you sound like a white guy on a 90's car show trying to improvise
>>
>>16978296
pretty sure thats meth for ya
>>
>>16989607
THIS is drug fueld rage
girl in OP is not
>>
>>16978296
looks like a regular feminist to me
>>
>>16989607

To be fair, the cops got on the train and all they saw was a guy attacking a woman, they didn't know the events that led up to what they saw. The chick filming, or anyone else there, should have told them what was join on right way so they could have nabbed the chick who attacked him.

I'm curious to see how this situation ended, if the girl had charges against her etc.
>>
>>16979768
I always typed 'nigger' for the non-wavy text. Only newfags don't know about nigcaptcha-ing
>>
>>16987883
>black guy

uhh, homie he's asian
>>
>Woman attacks man
>Cops watch and do nothing
>He defends himself and fights back
>Cops tackle him
EQUALITY
>>
outcome http://www.metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2014/05/09/video-woman-randomly-attacks-commuter-on-edmonton-lrt.html
>>
Bitch obviously had something wrong with her. Or dude should have offered her a pringles and she was salt craving on her rag. Either way 0/10
>>
>>16991851
there is a facebook link on the newsite that shows the girl spazzing out. obviously drugs
>>
>>16991851
He was fined $500 for being attacked by a woman
Such a wonderful progress feminist society we live in! I'm surprised they didn't find a way to attached a rape charge.
>>
>>16979323
>>16979386
>>16978554
>>16979415
>>16979495
>>16979496
>>16979740
>>16980643
>>16981101
>>16982758
>>16987022
>>16987054
>>16987528
>>16988049
>>16988060
>>16988096
>>16989607
>>16989853
>>16991835

it's unbelievable how you all complain about feminazis and SJWs all the time and how they have no real reason to complain and then go on to be completely disgusting and predictable in how you think and talk about women. this is some crazy bitch on drugs, yes, but you guys will say nasty shit about any woman, i'm pretty sure.

learn to treat women like human beings, assholes.
>>
>>16991896
Calm down Anita.
>>
>>16991902
sorry that i would attempt to hold men to a standard of behavior beyond "let me fuck dat" or "FUCKING FEMINAZI WHORE WITCH."

pretty sure the posts i quoted are quite a bit less reasonable than what i said.
>>
>>16991896
>muh feels
are not paranormal
>>
>>16991896
>learn to be a kuck
sorry, i am tired of inequality demanded by femanazis
>>
>>16991915
i only said treat them like humans. if you think that makes me a feminazi, you have been brainwashed. if you brought up the feminazi straw man it's because you can't handle the fact that my criticism is relevant and reasonable. when there are 30 posts on this page either attributing her behavior to just being a woman or commenting on her as a sexual object, then i think it indicates that the average male here has problems seeing a woman as a real person.
>>
>>16991927
obviously it's just because she's a women, and has nothing to do with outrage at the institutionalized privilege women receive from the courts and law enforcement. Perception bias. Take that shit to srs it's not paranormal
>>
The guy was in fact defending himself.

When she turnd around she could have been getting a weapon.

He should have struck back sooner but he was trying to aviod it as much as possible but still its a case of self defense.
>>
thats probably just bathsalts
>>
>>16991927
i am not saying she's hitting him because she's a woman (i.e. on her period)
i'm just outraged at the unfair treatment of men (this man in particular gets tackled down because he's fighting back against a woman) and how women like her enjoy the benefits of it yet at the same time demand more inequality that are unfair to men.
>>
>>16991896
>treat women like humans

But I don't want to.
>>
>>16980672
Schizophrenia is one terrible disease.
>>
>>16991964
She was leaving. He was a little bitch and didn't fight back until she'd turned her back to him and was walking away, pushing her from behind like a four year old girl. He probably shit his pants. Don't whine to me about double standards
>>
>>16978296
It's possible but in all likelihood she's just tweaking out.
>>
>>16992337
Leaving where? She can strike him again at anytime, after all the man did not provoke her. There is nowhere else for the man to run in this enclosed space. He can try to apprehend her (although he did a lousy job) because no one else came to his defense.
>>
>>16992337
Also, some people are in shock when they get attacked out of the blue like that. There will be a delayed reaction until they realize, "Hey wtf this bitch just attacked me for no reason."
>>
>>16992337
You're reinforcing the patriarchy if you're calling out him out for being a "bitch" and emasculating him. If men have to deal with this social construct then there is a double standard.
>>
>>16978296
Is this on YouTube so I can finally view it on my phone?
>>
>>16978296
No, happened in my city, she was high as fuck
>>
>>16992505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGf2hf0tTA4
>>
>>16987937
Holy shit, you are a fucking moron.
>>
>>16978296

She has a nice ass, I'd like to control that with a demonic force if you know what I mean
>>
>>16987883

Typical SJW analysis of an incident. Fuck whatever actually happened. Bravo!
>>
>>16978296
Nah, looks to be on drugs and/or suffering a psychotic episode of some kind.

Demons don't real, anon.
>>
>>16994977

Anon described what happened on the video.
>>
I always laugh uncontrollably when he calmly sets his pringles can down.
>>
>>16978296
I think it's just an act.
>>
>>16978296
No, she should've had a V8
>>
>>16978351
Lolz
>>
>>16978560
This. Almost certainly some kind of schizoid/psychotic episode

It's not possession, you fucking autists.
>>
>>16982821
Underrated as fuck
>>
>>16978415
So much bullshit. I'm at work right now.. on a locked mental health facility. Dissociative personally disorder (used to be called multiple personality disorder) is actually extremely rare and some psychiatrist even refuse to use it as a diagnosis. It's usually someone who has borderline personally disorder that does not like that diagnosis posing as someone with DiD. I've worked in mental health for 20 years and have TWO people that I actually believe had this disorder. Both were literally tortured as children.

Sorry for the rant. The one thing I do see a lot is drug induced psychosis. This woman is just fucked up on drugs.

Or possessed by a demon.
>>
>>16978296
The guy literally did nothing wrong.
>>
juicy ass i want to fuck it
>>
I have seen this quite a few times from people coming up on drugs. Every single time it has been a woman.
>>
>>16978296
there's a few answers here, OP.

1.) shes a normal woman crazy as fuck as usual
2.) she's on meth
3.) she's one of those special snowflake wicca juju magumbo jiji haha types
>>
>>16978296

looks like a normal well adjusted female doing her part in bringing down the patriarchy
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.