[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Northeast bay area, CA reporting in My house was gently shaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1342564754484.jpg (96 KB, 700x1082) Image search: [Google]
1342564754484.jpg
96 KB, 700x1082
Northeast bay area, CA reporting in

My house was gently shaking for about 50 seconds just now. It was like a train was going by right beside the house except silently. Checked the national live earthquake map and nothing in California as recent as the past hour. Freaks me out a little bit

Anyone feel anything?
>>
>>16978197
I heard a strange noise like creaking, but my floors don't creak, and the doors were shut.

The fuck's going on?
>>
File: She's heeeerreeeeee.png (314 KB, 527x377) Image search: [Google]
She's heeeerreeeeee.png
314 KB, 527x377
>>
>>16978197
Aftershocks.

Are you new to CA?
>>
I heard something flying over my house in Florida about an hour or two ago. It caused my walls to rumble but it was clearly coming from out side. I went out to look and couldn't see anything I would imagine could male that sound but I'm surrounded by tall trees

I can't even fathom what kind of engine that thing had but it was definitely something flying and it must have been enormous.
>>
>>16978224
Not op. I am new to California, but even I am not this retarded.
>>
>>16978197
>live in an area prone to earth quakes
>experience what might be an earthquake
>better check on 4chan's paranormal board to make sure nothing spooky is going on
>>
>>16978224
>>16978225
Not new to CA. This event was different, kinda hard to describe. It was like you could almost hear it. Like a really deep bass. I was thinking maybe it was the "mysterious rumbling" sounds that are supposedly being heard all over the world
>>
>>16978229
OP here
fuck you I laughed hard as fuck
>>
>>16978197
it was a pre-pre-pre-pre-cursor to The Big One, so I've heard.
>>
>>16978233
>deep bass
This is normal in CA as well. It's what happens when we let niggers drive cars.

No seriously, I've heard fuckers drive around, windows open, stereo blazin', so bad that it gave the ground a slight rumble. You also said it was "like a train going by," well, it may have been an annoying car blasting music with a heavy bass in it. I honestly think that's what it was now.
>>
>>16978233
You sure it didn't sound likebit wad coming from the air? It sounds like we heard the same thing but it was a rough bass almost like an engine
>>
>>16978256
Not in my neighborhood

>>16978268
Maybe it sounded different because of different distances? Im just south of napa
>>
>>16978236
Because you realized you're retarded? Good.
>>
>>16978229
hahahaha ikr?
>>
>>16978268
Actually just now I heard a deep brassy type noise shortly followed by car alarms and dogs barking. Super spooky
>>
>>16978197
Where in the bay are you? Have lived all over contra costa county.
>>
Live in Hercules and didnt feel anything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.