[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curses real or fake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Noah-Curses-Ham.jpg (25 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
220px-Noah-Curses-Ham.jpg
25 KB, 220x276
Are Curses real? How does one know if one is cursed? How can one remove a curse? Im not talking about being Jinxed or Karma mumbo jumbo or something of that nature.

Many people talk about Blessings but if you study the past Cursing people was just as common. People constantly state how blessed they are but rarely do you hear someone say they are cursed. It may seem like some people were just meant having certain things while others no matter how hard they try fail in vain to grasp things and others wonder why they are no longer motivated.
I think if you look back in time people have cursed each other in the past such as God cursing Cain to wander in the desert separated or Noah cursed Ham to be a slave servant of other servants or Jesus cursing a fig tree to never again blossom or the Mummy's Curse of of the Pharaoh.
Is there really such a thing or is it a giant excuse for self pity and if so are Blessings then just a form of not taking credit for ones achievement?
>>
>>16978025
Real. I curse people almost everyday.

Intuition. Intuitively. Visualization or emotionalization.

God and his prophets and all his sons curse. www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/book-of-curses-does-god-forbid.htm

Oh, you said that. Well that is biblical sources with verses all in one plae. :)

It is real and no excuse.
>>
>>16978044

>Real. I curse people almost everyday.

This is sad.

>>God and his prophets and all his sons curse.

True but Jesus often asked God the father to forgive others cursing him.
We shouldn't follow the prophets examples but Jesus example.
>>
I thought curses were just bad words.
>>
Curses are real. Words do carry magical weight.
>>
>>16978044
You're a moronic little faggot, aren't you? Can't even get your bullshit religion right.
>>
>>16979329
>Magical weight
Top kek
>>
>>16979467

What can't I get right about my religion?
>>
>>16978025
Curses aren't real.
>>
>>16979537

how do you know? provide facts and citing evidence.
>>
>Curses aren't real
Explain the Cubs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.