[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch the whole thing first. Then tell me what it's abo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: logged-out-BGDoll_tcm718-87991.png (47 KB, 574x474) Image search: [Google]
logged-out-BGDoll_tcm718-87991.png
47 KB, 574x474
Watch the whole thing first. Then tell me what it's about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrS1rZcZuh4
>>
No info, no screenshot, no click
>>
>>16977905
>Goes to /x/ to get lots of clicks...
Moron.
>>
>>16977892
the jokes are pretty clever for the age demographic i'm sure watching this wasted with friends would be fun
>>
>>16980590
I already do this with my friends, the show's pretty hilarious for what it is. Ken is gay af.
>>
I don't want to watch 10 minutes of Barbie. I'm sure there's some Occult imagery here so can you just sum it up.
>>
>>16977892
Humanity is being cloned and the world will end during the olympics 12 august
>>
I watched it and I enjoyed it

what was I supposed to get from it though?
>>
Watched the whole thing and i didn't hate it as much as i thought i would.
>>16980590
>the jokes are pretty clever for the age demographic i'm sure watching this wasted with friends would be fun
They even used the word faux pas.

OP
I assume you are going to tell us about all the occult symbolism or the fact young girls are being conditioned to basically be clones.
Or maybe about AI or nanobots controlling people.

So what is it?
>>
Yeah....I don't see what's occult here but I did enjoy the show way more than I expected so there's that.
>>
Products, tablets, consumerism...
A lot of mind control hints, surely being mind controlled and look at this must be a torture.
>>
>>16980935
>Products, tablets, consumerism
So what else is new?
>>
>>16977892
Just tuck my shit in
>>
>>16980935

Like other anon said, what else is new then?

Also...if this is painful to watch if under mind control, why wasn't it painful for every person here who said they enjoyed it? Wouldn't they surely be too mind controlled to notice the symbolism and triggering language?
>>
>>16977892
please tell me whats wrong. I find this stupid because Barbie is fucking stupid, even for the demographic
>>
File: yoda1.jpg (14 KB, 288x316) Image search: [Google]
yoda1.jpg
14 KB, 288x316
Begun the clone war has...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.