[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 960x984) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 960x984
Is there a religion that worships aliens as our creators?

Don't you dare say Scientology.
>>
>>16975718
There is some site called "truthism" or something. Must be on the board sticky. Check it out.
>>
Mormonism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
>>
>>16975718

Raelianism
>>
>>16975770
That believes that every living thing was created by aliens.

I believe that only humans were created by them.
>>
>>16975729
That's some crazy shit.
>>
>>16975718
Joy of Satan technically believes that god, Satan and the demons they worship are aliens.

they're basically neo-nazi hermeticists who worship the Sumerian gods under a very Zechariah sitchen way of interpreting things.

the real thing is though: why the fuck would you worship aliens when you could worship God instead?
>>
>>16975718
redpill me on how gullible you are
>>
>>16975729
>>16975770

These and possibly Gnosticism.
>>
Ayylmaoism
>>
>>16976110
Kek

...Just be a devout ancient astronaut theorist.
>>
>>16975805
>the real thing is though: why the fuck would you worship aliens when you could worship God instead?
You don't chose what you believe. If be believes aliens created us, and God doesn't exist, it's pretty clear who he's going to worship.
OP didn't even say anything about worship.
>>
>>16975718
It's alright to have your own beliefs based on religion. Ex. Ancient Aliens theory says that Annunaki (or some aliens in general) came down and genetically modified monkeys to give us intelligence to make slaves for themselves. First civilizations worshipped sky gods and build massive structures just for them. Who's to say they were worshipping a god instead of an alien who gave them intelligence?
>>
Both indo American and Egyptian people believed in the anunaki. Both were said to be races set apart from all others and born in a bed of reeds...
Besides the fact both races have pyramids and half human hybrid type gods.
It is said the ancient Egyptian people who were forced to mine gold had electricity.
>>
>>16975718
What is the definition of an Alien? It is a being, which is not from our planet. It is a living organism from another part of the universe. Let´s say this would be the proper definition and let´s say God created us in his own image. In that case, saying that aliens don´t exist is pure blasphemy. Why? Because you are saying that God does not exist. If god created the Earth and us, he HAS to be from somewhere else. God is nothing more than alien, nobody can say otherwise
>>
>>16976138
That's what I do now, but I wanted to know if there was a definition.
>>
>>16975729
For a second there, I thought they could be talking about self replicating AI's a la "2001"
>>
>>16975718
If we were created by aliens, what is the purpose of worshipping them?
What does that accomplish?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (34 KB, 304x312) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
34 KB, 304x312
>>16975718
Scientology.

You need to stop making this thread, little kid.
>>
>>16975718
Subgenius Church.
>>
>>16975718
Try out spirit science, I hear they believe that one of the origins of man came from space jews.
>>
>>16978007
Spirit science = Atheism
lol
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.