[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupidest show ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: finding-bigfoot-18.jpg (400 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
finding-bigfoot-18.jpg
400 KB, 1440x1080
This as to be the worst fucking show on TV. Don't get me wrong, I like paranormal tv shows like Ghost Adventure, UFO hunters, Fact or Faked and some of the other ghost shows (even the one with those idiots from t.a.p.s.). But this show is a fucking joke. I honestly thought it was a joke or some kind of comedic special for Halloween when I first watched it.

>Large irregular print = bigfoot
>People literally making up a story of bigfoot sighting on the spot = "a very genuine account of an encounter with bigfoot"
>Cloud has a funny shape = bigfoot fart
>Hear a noise in the wood = bigfoot

According to these idiots bigfoots are so fucking common that they are probably browsing 4chan as I write this. Their night investigations are pathetic. They just run around in the wood with a fucking camera pointed at their face howling like a bunch of down syndrome kids who just saw wolfman. Then they hear the wind blowing or that fat cunt bobo farts and they think it's bigfoot answering them. They never even bother to replay the "answer". We just have to take their shit eating grin in night vision as the "irrefutable" proof that bigfoot is at whatever location they are. I have a hard time accepting that these idiots are getting paid for doing this.
>>
>>16973275
>I like paranormal tv shows like Ghost Adventure

Me too, but they have a much easier time getting evidence because they have so many verified haunted locations to visit.

Finding Bigfoot has only ever (as far as I know) gotten one or two impressive moments and most people aren't willing to believe it was real anyway.

After meeting Cliff it was cool to watch him get his own show and get spoofed on South Park but I wouldn't wish the public scrutiny they go through on anyone.

>Their night investigations are pathetic.
>They just run around in the wood with a fucking camera pointed at their face howling like a bunch of down syndrome kids who just saw wolfman.

I will agree that their techniques are completely fucked. Bobo and everyone seems way too excited with themselves about their ability to make Squatch calls and they don't seem capable of holding off on it, not even to see if it's more effective to just be quiet.

The wood knocking and hollering can't be fooling any Sasquatch. And it has only ever "worked" for them once (as far as I know) and that was the Utah vocalization
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6LKc3W5KW4
you can hear it around 0:45.
And again, most people won't even give them credit for that one. There just isn't much glory to be had in squatching.

Other things they ignore is theories among the Squatch community that Sasquatch can see infrared or hear electronic equipment. They all go out draped in electronics and run nightvision all night long. As far as I know they have never strayed from these investigation methods and that denotes a lack of scientific rigor.

I personally think they enjoy going out and recapping sightings from the community and doing their night time howling more than they are concerned with getting evidence of anything.
>>
This thread is squatchy
>>
HOW DARES YOU!
I WUZ ON DIS SHO HURR ONCE.
I TOLDS THEM, I TOLDS THEM ID SEEN ME A BIGFEETS.
HE WAS 30 KAJILLION STORIES TALL IF HE WERE AN INCH!
HE WAS BIG AND HAIRY AND SPOKE TO ME.
WE TALKED ABOUT THEM ALIENS AND EVENTUALLY ENDED ON THE SUBJECT OF POLYTICS.
YOU KNOW WAT? THAT BIGUMS FEET AINT SO BAD! HE KNOWS OBAMA IS A MUSLIM TERRORIST ILLEGAL TOO!
HIRSH-DARN AND HOOT'IN ALL!
BIGUMS FEETS IS REAL!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-16-06-13-10.png (869 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-16-06-13-10.png
869 KB, 1440x2560
Although I do agree that the show is garbage. This mountain monsters show is far worse, it's completely laughable that these hillbillies even got funded.
>>
>>16974304
>I personally think they enjoy going out and recapping sightings from the community and doing their night time howling more than they are concerned with getting evidence of anything.

Yes, pretty much. Nothing wrong with this, it just shouldn't be a fucking show that's been running for a couple year now.
>>
I love the show
>would have lesbian sex with Renae
>>
>>16978858
Whoa, are you a girl??
>>
>>16973275
IDK... On one hand, I'd like to think we're more evolved than having dumb shit like that actually FULLY funded by public television (maybe a shitty youtube channel con). On the other, as a society we clearly aren't above it.

Youtube's highest earner does fart jokes everyday to 8-12 year olds and is worth $12 mil last I checked. It's not very far fetched that a similar audience would keep this show running.
>>
all those paranormal tv shows are fake as fuck
>>
>>16973275
Bigfoot here, can confirm I browse on the reg. What up fag.
>>
>>16978861
No.
>>
File: IMG_2964.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2964.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
The new season starts January 1st.
>pic related: pic I took of Bigfoot structures
>>
>>16980636
Holy shit! That is some compelling evidence. Those fucking unbelievers better start opening their eyes to the truth. Just imagine the knowledge the human race would gain if we could make contact with the advanced species who was able to make such intricate structures.
>>
>>16975785

You know those are actors and its a scripted show right?
>>
>>16979190

Have you ever spoke to a footer? They will pay any price for the monkey man to be real.
>>
>>16980953
Well no shit, they all are scripted, fake evidence, fake interviews. But with that particular show its obviously fake, they don't even try it hide it
>>
File: 125011.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
125011.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>16980887
I kek'd
>>
>>16981013
I think he means scripted in the sense that it's not supposed to be "believable" like Finding Bigfoot
>>
>>16981070
I don't know what he means
>>
>>16980887
>trying this hard
>being this autistic
>>16981041
no you didn't
>>
File: no_one_suspects_a_thing.jpg (165 KB, 928x769) Image search: [Google]
no_one_suspects_a_thing.jpg
165 KB, 928x769
>>16973275
well you sure bought yourself some time with this thread, Harry.
>>
Ancient Aliens TV series.
>>
>>16983488
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>16973275
>Be me, see thread, don't know about the show
>Watch 1 episode
>50% of the shows is the night vision cam pointed at their face the other half is them interviewing idiots who don't even try to sound like they're telling the truth.
>Episode end, not a single evidence
>Can still feel my body cringing from the stupid screaming in the wood

Let's just say I ain't impressed with those bigfoot "experts".
>>
I like the one with the survivorman guy better, it's pretty chill
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.