[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANCIENT MAGIK SPELLS & BOOKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8
File: Photo on 11-11-15 at 11.50 PM.jpg (62 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-11-15 at 11.50 PM.jpg
62 KB, 640x426
I believe i'm a witch and i'd like to get started with something very serious. My coven and I are working towards finding a very advanced guide to the finest, most ancient witchcraft out there. Please let me know if you know anything about this.
>>
>>16971648
>>16971648
>>16971648
>>16971648
>>16971648
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy
>>
>>16971648
>asking /x/ of all places for legitimately useful shit
>being this casual.
i bet you are a wiccan newfig arn't you?
>>
HHHHHHHHHHH
>>
A half pound of psychedelic mushrooms and a slutty, manipulative personality will get you farther than any book will when you're a young witch.
>>
Where else am i going to find real information?? also about the psilocybin mushrooms and the slutty/ manipulative personality already done i need power
>>
>>16971648
Finding something as ancient as possible is likely to be very difficult simply due to the fact that there's very little records that remain. There are re-constructionist movements but they tend to be somewhat insincere and like to fill in the gaps, of which there are lots.

You could try looking for historical evidence and gleaming whatever knowledge you can from those sources, but again it's very limited and you'd likely have to do your own research at one of the big libraries.

That said, just because something isn't old, doesn't mean it isn't powerful. Chumbley's Sabbatic craft is widely considered a very well formed and effective paradigm and it's not too difficult to find his stuff online.

I suspect there is a fourth way, but good luck with that.
>>
>>16971732
The fourth way is to lurk /x/ and hope something bothers to answer.
>>
*Least ancient

Fixed that for you.

Aleister Crowley.

Introduction: Book 4. $13 on Amazon.
Advanced: Book of Thoth. $15 on Amazon.
>>
>>16971678
second this
>>
>>16971820
I suppose in many ways that would qualify.
>>
>>16971713
because old magic is best magic! ok, rapidly cutting to the chase, all this stuff is mostly about personal power and inner transformation. you don't have a coven - you have a group of silly girls who knows nothing. Do you have a high priestess? initiated into the craft to guide you? every beginner witch in the world wants the easy solution and it simply doesn't exist, at least in a way that you'd be able to do it. there is no quick and easy path to the power you seek, and even if there was, it wouldn't be trusted to the likes of you, because you'd do immeasurable harm with it thanks to the laws of cause & effect and unforeseen consequences, amongst others. People here diss Franz Bardon but I think that's a good place to start. I'd personally recommend you get a good tarot deck, Jodorowsky's updated Tarot de Marseille and book, The Way of Tarot is a great place to start, and see what you find out in that. The Thoth deck is good too, with devoted study to Crowley (you'd hate him, if you knew him.) You have a lifetime of learning ahead of you before you might come close to understanding what you seek. A better place to start would be to read "Think and Grow Rich," "How to win friends and influence people" and "The Kybalion" all available online.
>>
>>16971713
what do you need power for? Why do you think you don't already have any? what are you going to do with this power? Over what?
>>
>>16971922
Just a sanity check on my part.

Are you the guy in the other thread talking about Bayes and values theory?
>>
this is what always gets me about religion and the occult. people think older means more accurate or better

if you wanted a car to drive around in would you go looking for a fucking ford model T?!?!? go worship the sun and the moon if you want to be a faggot but sun worshipers dont rule the world so do the math
>>
>>16971932
no, i'm not. i did the post above mine too. this newfiend got me intrigued/annoyed/bored enough to respond. why do you ask?
>>
>>16971957
Scanning for possible types of deceit is all.
>>
>>16971965
how is any of that deceitful?
>>
Op, send pictures of your breasts to [email protected]
I will, in return, teach you the basic steps and show you the way.

Scratch my back and etc etc
>>
File: 1447595335189.gif (3 MB, 450x339) Image search: [Google]
1447595335189.gif
3 MB, 450x339
>>16972289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhlNHxh3Z5E
>>
>>16972349
Just trying to make the best out of a shitposting thread. But don't worry, if op delivers, maybe I'll share.
>>
File: 1446394843189.png (2 MB, 967x1122) Image search: [Google]
1446394843189.png
2 MB, 967x1122
>>16972424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcWdYMAJA9k
>>
>>16972289
Magic for money is always a scam, but magic for tits is legit.
>>
>>16971648
Also because this is /x/ and my personal feelings aside if you do want to get into recommendations from a slightly less crazy and role playing witch I know are

>Kate West seems to be doing a splendid job of easing young initiates into the world of witchcraft.
Cassandra Eason is a good follow up author for those wanting to ease further into the craft.
For a good reference book Ann-Marie Gallaghers 'Wiccan Bible' is alright, but it seems to be aimed at the mainstream which can make it more 'sensational' particularly with the emphasis on sky clad rituals

If you're interested I have an audio lecture which discusses the history of wicca and some of the early books to be
>found
on the topic.
>>
>>16971648
Go to the Vatican disguise your self as a priest bring a child has an souvenir and enter the Vatican Secret Archives, there's your answers on how to acquire old books.
>>
File: 1440614687231.png (617 KB, 822x1287) Image search: [Google]
1440614687231.png
617 KB, 822x1287
>>16971648
>I believe i'm a witch

only if you practice magick

also

>very advanced guide to the finest, most ancient witchcraft out there

Since you are obviously a beginner, you should start out small.

>most ancient witchcraft

Just shows how much of a beginner you are.
>>
I appreciate the serious answers. The rest of you are right, I know nothing. All i know is that i feel something powerful, like small waves washing over me giving me the ability to see and understand more not to mention weird talents like controlling others/future ????, telepathy and sligggghhhthtt telekinesis i don't know how to go about this... do you think I'm going in the right direction?
>>
>>16971648
Hmm. Try mirror magic. It's easy-to-use and powerful. Polish magic is also effective.
>>
>>16971915

Old magic is not better. We just think it is because the legends grow and make them sound stronger. What you are looking for is not going to help. If you do find it, and good luck, be careful. The first magics were unrefined and unpredictable. It took time to make them more useful.
>>
>>16971648
Ay sweetcheeks, I can tell you're a witch because my broomstick is elevating on its own ;)
>>
>>16972469
Sky clad rituals are the best rituals.
>>
>>16972975
>Mirror
>Polish Magic
hahaha. Is this... I don't care. lol.
>>
>>16971648

Before doing any magick of a serious nature, I would suggest learning some basics of psychic energy. Shielding, grounding, etc.
When you're ready for heavier stuff, I would suggest starting with Goetia and then looking into Enochian stuff.
>>
>>16971648
Wicca is powerful magic. It leaves marks on the spellweavers who practice it. The following are the most prevalent witches' marks.

*Youthful appearance. Most wiccans, likely through the use of their Magick, take on the countenance of a girl in her teens. They often take extra steps to maintain this ruse, in the form of homunculi or ensorcelled adults kept in their household and used as servants, while maintaining an elaborate roleplay to the public as though they were the witches parents. On occasion it's a father and a mother, but usually it's just the mother - they only really need one, so often just maintain the appearances of a single parent household.

*Changes in hair color. The Magick seems to actually alter the color of the hair of the witch. Shades of pure black or red, similar to that of mundane women who dye their own hair the first time achieve.

*Morbid Obesity. The power of wiccans Magick innundates their bodies, expanding them from the inside out. If you ask them what they eat, you will be shocked - the more powerful the wiccan, and thus the heavier, the healthier the diet they will profess to eat.

*Compulsion to wear tacky jewelery. Rings, earrings, facial piercings, cheap, tacky necklaces, all sorts of things. Generally of cheap metals, silver at the most, with stones of little to no actual value. Crystals are common but opaque stones of bright/eye catching colors are the norm.

*An excessive love for incense and scented candles far beyond that of the average girl in her teens and twenties. Upon seeing their candle menagerie, one might assume that they are trying to mask the odor of their unwashed, bloated bodies, or the pizza boxes under their bed, or the poorly maintained litterbox of their familiar (it will look like a cat and have a florid, overly serious name), but scented, colored candles are powerful tools in ritual Magick.
>>
>>16972955
And this folks, is what the early stages of demonic attachment look like. You feel a hint of power, and pride in that you stand out in special ways from the mundane populace, and feel a compulsion to immerse yourself into the occult.

You are human, and something inhuman has latched onto a weakness. Look deep and hard at yourself, in a critical manner, and you will see exactly what it has found lacking in you, and why it is compelling you towards risky behavior, behavior which feeds such entities and opens doorways for stronger ones.
>>
>>16975414
>demonic attachment
You could as well have called it simply
"attachment" as Buddhists do, but no. You had to try to incriminate the person you're trying to help. In civilized society, we call that victim shaming.

You are a pox on this Earth.
>>
>im a witch
>how do i magic, /x/?

I kek every time.
>>
>>16975435
Go to tumblr. This is not a circle jerk of hugs and approval. A little shame is a healthy thing. Sometimes children need to be gently chided/scolded when they are doing something foolish and harmful - especially when it can affect innocents around them.
>>
>>16975479
>it can affect innocents around them
Teach them the methods to avoid causing harm to innocents. Any other approach is effectively evil as it perpetuates dangerous ignorance. Your manners mean more than your message, so be aware.
>>
>>16971648
killyourself this thread is pathetic you whore asking for handouts
>>
>>16975497
Or better yet, warn them they are on a dangerous course, as he did, and hope they actually heed it. It's a far safer alternative to enabling them and giving them a false sense of empowerment. But from your general tone, I suspect you are pretty much in the same shoes as the OP, ignorant, arrogant and foolish enough not to know it.
>>
>>16971648
Your hair looks dirty and matted. Please wash it ya ferkin tramp.
>>
In this thread. Idiots who think preaching basic firearm safety to someone in the process of suicide, as they put the barrel of a pistol in their mouth, is the "good" course of action.
>>
>>16971648
>>
>>16971648
Sexy
>>
>>16975668

Do you think that gave you a chance of a fuck?

It didn't. It just made you creepy.
>>
>>16975250
This.
Try looking into chaos magick to clear away some of the mystical bullshit surrounding the "classic" texts, meditate, channel your energy, build up your mental fortitude & protective countermeasures, learn to cleanse negative energy from your person before/after each ritual & don't fucking summon Belial or some shit.
Most of all, research as many fields as you can but don't get dragged into the LHP trap until you've got some field experience & can handle it.
>>
>>16971648
Is that you in the pic?
>>
>>16971713
Are you some sort of desperate masturbation slut?
>>
>>16971648
She wants the D.
>>
>>16977300
>>16977284
More precisely she wants ALL the D to do as she bids. This is the original power of witchcraft, to control the minds and bodies of men and for the crones to teach the young ones how to do it as well. It's why puritans hated witches with such burning power and also why, in today's society, witchcraft is coming back in a big way.

Someone should really write a book on atheistic, satanic witchcraft. Maybe it should be me.
>>
>>16977309
If she want to control my mind by banking my dick, I'm OK with that.
>>
>>16977317
Many men are, and that's the power of the young witch. Much like a wife she could make you feel loved despite only getting you off once every hundred days but with the right combination of an evil heart and mind alerting drugs she could have an army of 100 men just like you.
>>
>>16977325
If she want to believe that she controls me, I'm OK with that.
>>
>>16977336
If you want pussy that bad, it can definitely control you. 4chan and the modern world at large is crawling with these type of men.
>>
>>16977345
I want that pussy.
>>
>>16977336
And just imagine if she also fed you just the right combination of drugs that made you feel deeply in love, then only asked you to do a few little things for her before she saw you again...
>>
File: tumblr_nx100tZXAu1u665aio1_500.png (102 KB, 434x226) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx100tZXAu1u665aio1_500.png
102 KB, 434x226
are you guys roleplaying or do you need to take meds more often
pic related: a tru witch
>>
>>16977359
>fed you just the right combination of drugs that made you feel deeply in love
There is no such thing, you know.
>>
>>16971648

This bitch looks like she smells like garbage.
>>
>>16977462
>she smells like garbage
That's the best women.
>>
here's an ancient norse good luck summoning spell for you:

SUKANA STIKANU ME LIKAIÞI
O, MIDI GRAUTANO SKEUBANA
EK IMMI NU KUNINGAZ
>>
>>16977427
Not alone, but combine them with the legitimate touch, taste, smell of a young woman and...

For fuck's sake tons of idiots are all over this site BEGGING to believe they feel that iway, convincing themselves they feel that way about bitches they've only ever seen on webcam.

In fact, pro camwhore/extortionists are prime examples of witches
>>
>>16977497
>Not alone, but combine them with the legitimate touch, taste, smell of a young woman and...
I see, you're talking about dirty panties. I like that.
>>
>>16975685
I just said sexy. Is pretty evident that I mean the woman is the pic is sexy, or at least this is how she looks in it. Do you think is wrong to aknowledge such thing? Why? I don't think it is "creepy". I never stated I want to fuck her. I just said sexy.
>>
>>16975250
>>16975915
One thing I don't understand with most of you, why do you dabble in magic and witchcraft when you understand that it is real, evil, and comes with a immense price?
>>
>>16977622
Don't think anyone here believes magick is evil outside of yourself. The only price it comes with is one's time, sacrificed to studying it.
>>
>>16977587
You are so fucking creepy.
>>
>>16977886
This. OP obviously wants men to want to fuck her. Being weird about that fact is what's creepy.
>>
How do you tell a wiccan from a goth?
Are they the same
>>
File: he dies.gif (1 MB, 230x268) Image search: [Google]
he dies.gif
1 MB, 230x268
>>16977897
10/10
>>
File: pic.jpg (4 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
4 KB, 251x251
>>16977902
>>16977897
get out tripfags. you ruin everything
>>
>>16978066
I might've believed you if it was a picture of miller or ocolot
>>
>this thread.
>>
Honestly I got tired of reading all of your 'things'. "Ideas"
Look at creation and the things that cannot be avoided that are works respected by man. Study them. There you will learn the spells and recipes of all magic. Power is something that you are born with. You cannot add nor take away from it. Only know how to use what you have to the best of your ability. You are foolish to assume that someone would be stupid enough to make it blatantly obvious and write it in a book you could buy at Books-a-Million. However, there is one book and that is The Secret. not the love one but the Money one. Only book written with spells in it actually worthwhile.
>>
>>16978066
Your butthurt nourishes me, newfriend.
>>
The Corpus Hermeticum newfriend
>>
>>16977864
So you believe in magic and the spiritual world but don't believe in God or the Bible?
>>
>>16978714
I'll do you one better.

I believe in:
>Jesus
>Buddha
>Muhammad
>Moses
>magic
>energy
>psychics
>time travel
>spiritual worlds
>parallel worlds
>other worlds
>heaven
>Allah
>Brahman
>billions of disparate gods
>Yahweh
>Odin
>the Christian god
>anime
>horrors beyond mortal comprehension
>artificial intelligence
>nanotechnology
>nanowarfare
>technomagic
>actual magic
>other magic
>myself
>EVP

Specifically, I have opinion on each of these things.

My opinion on the Bible and Christianity's god is very, very, negative. Being real doesn't mean I don't think something isn't a lying sack of shit.
>>
>>16971648
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>16979030
Why would you opinion be negative when all God wants from you to be a decent human being and warns you of evil deeds to stay away from them? Who is lying to you about what?
>>
>>16979030
Gay
>>
I'm totally going to kill myself thank u all
>>
>>16977622
I research LHP, I don't practice it.
What's more, I'm fully aware of the consequences & as such operate on neither path.

desu, I think creating the biggest baddest grimoire in the world is a fucking terrible idea.
>>
>>16979244
(ugh, not desu, t b h)
>>
>>16977493
Nicking this, cheers.
>>
>>16979246
desu desu desu desu
>>
>>16971648
Watch american horror history coven once..............
>>
>>16971648
Tits
Now
>>
>>16971648
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>16981414
>>16981470
I AM WIZRAD. TITS MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN
>>
>>16979123
Hope it works Mr.wizard... Would love to see them tits
>>
Wicca
>>
>>16971648
I need to know it that's you in the pic. Important.
>>
>>16978714
Sure, I believe in both YHVH and the Bible. Doesn't mean I think he's the supreme god.
Familiarize yourself with gnosticism, qaballah, and hermeticism.
>>
>>16982785
yes it is i.
>>
poser fgttttt
>>
You want real magic and parashit? Got some news for you, half the negative energy emanating off this board keeps it away. This has become more of a place for conspiracy theorists and anti-Semites.

You want the real deal? Do some research. Ask book stores for the most obscure books you can find. You might be surprised what you might find.
>>
>>16979030
18360, you want real magic I'll show you the most powerful magic a self-aware can posses.
>>
>>16971648
use magic to get a magic book so you can more magic
do you even magic???
>>
>>16971648
Go learn and read from the grand grimoire, you can call spirits and demons to your roleplaying content.

P.S. Please don't actually read the grand grimoire cause its dangerous.
>>
>>16982785
I'm here to warn you. I lucid dream and you appeared in my dream the other night. I was told to tell you that you are walking a dangerous path. Be cautious with this. You have received a lot of advice here but if you don't tread wisely this could end up badly.
>>
>>16971648
you believe you're a witch? are you not sure? because you should know.
>>
>>16971648
I wanna fuck her.
>>
>>16984359
This message was originally meant for OP
>I'm here to warn you. I lucid dream and you appeared in my dream the other night. I was told to tell you that you are walking a dangerous path. Be cautious with this. You have received a lot of advice here but if you don't tread wisely this could end up badly.
>>
>>16988487

Sorry that was creepy i don't know what i was thinking
>>
>>16988549
what should i do? today i feel incredibly powerful I'm practically vibrating i also think i may be stealing peoples energy what do i do how can i stop i don't want to hurt anyone
>>
>>16971648
Listen here lady, you aren't a witch, magic isn't real, you're delusional and clearly mentally I'll, get help please.
>>
>>16977493
Brush (sukia=pick ticks) stick(s) my dirty (propably indicating floors)

of (basically "in this hood") with iron (rautainen=made of iron) forests

Oak I am new king
>>
>>16990094
What I read while translating is this must have been misinterpreted as a luck spell when in fact it's a belief that there are rulers in all the forests which can appear as elks or simply tees.
Basically what this does is declare a war on the ruler and should propably be done in small woods first (where there still are oaks, treekings thrones). The smaller the forest the less creatures you have to sacrifice to overthrow the old ruler there. Blood really isn't the thing for them so painting some trees with the stench of rat intestines should vacate a weaker forest's throne. It's not good to just kill animals as I said, it's not fitting if you want to become the king/queen in the place. A roadkill will smell just as bad.

Now it might take a week or so for them to get irritated by the smell and this might attract bears/wolves/lynxes/wolverines (those are pretty much the hunters in fennoscandinavia) in the area if there are any. Common sense used to play a lot bigger role in all things spiritual in the 10th century and earlier than it does today, so no, don't think they won't eat you aswell. Though it should indicate that the old ruler has left if there are more tracks, piles of fecies, broken weeds/branches and claw/rubbing marks on the trees. An elk carcass is a sure sign. Taking the antlers off is a good sign to ensure your rule of the forest but you should also cut a small part of it for the forest mice to eat.

Getting to know your kingdom is important if you haven't already so take strolls in the surrounding areas. If your forest stretches really long you can keep going until you feel like the forest becomes strange and unfriendly. An elk in an unknown forest can be really dangerous. If one does happen to come in your territory don't run and back away calmly. Try to get into the feeling of a fearless but cautionary king/queen because that's the kind of forestruler that can retain their power for a long time.
>>
>>16971648
I can provide guidance like the others who posted before me, but unlike them you have to answer a question for me. What do you want to achieve with magic?
>>
>>16990147
I want to curse those who call me hambeast
>>
So I check this thread everyday, has this slut STILL not posted tits?
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.