[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Visions of the Future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 1
File: Seeing-the-Future.jpg (329 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Seeing-the-Future.jpg
329 KB, 900x600
Am i the only one that has little visions of the future? I've been having these sinc i was 5 and i don't know if i am going crazy or what. And i can manipulate what will happen but now the visions are making me nervous and whatnot, how can i force them to appear to me?
>>
>>16968880
if actions were motionless in a place filled with space, and time went backwards, would you ever, ever, have a face?
>>
It's called foresight. To use it pay attention to what's going on around you and extrapolate outcomes.
>>
>>16968880
The future is it not set in stone and the only thing you see are possible futures.
>>
>>16968988
it is a vision, i stop for a momente and see things, it's like i'm a vessel, sometimes in my body and sometimes just as an espectator, it can be a vision from months in the future and i can recite what the people in the fure will say and they will say exactly
>>
>>16968964
I can't understand what thsi means
>>
>>16968994
I know that, it is like there is destiny but if i can see it i can change it, that is how it works for me
>>
>>16968988
>>16969263
it is not just foresight, because it can be something unpredictable
>>
>>16968880
Meditation. Go into a trance state, try to access your soul. Hit up google for different techniques.

You might have some natural clairvoyant talent
>>
>>16969303
probably, but it is hard to find anything that resembles my conditon on google, that is why i am here, i tried meditation and i can get some images, but none have manisfested yet, i can be just my mind playing tricks and those images from the meditation are just nothing, but still i am starting to take notes on the visions, the shitty part is that when i am sleeping i don't know if it is a dream or a vision, like yesterday, i had a foggy dream and in one part was me on the pc playing fallout 4 and i was going to the barber in someplace i don't recognize, i didn't even know that in fallout 4 there was barbers and today i got to diamond city and there was a barber, but not the one in my sleep, so maybe it was a vision
>>
>>16968880
If you are being truthful, and do not have any diagnosed hallucination causing mental illnesses, you probably have some sort of brain tumor. I'm a skeptic, but I want you to be safe.
>>
>>16970827
I am a skeptic too, but this year the visions are more frequent and more noticeble, I always tried to think of them as just my imagination or something like that, but i've been taking notes and they match up with what happen, I will try to get more proof as time goes on. I don't have any "major" mental ilness (i suffer from drepression) or tumor, i go to the doctor regularly, but, when i was 11 r 12 i was diagnosed with intellectual giftedness, but i am no different from anyone, I think maybe it is related.
>>
>>16971256
and i did a head scan a while ago, i think if i had a tumor it would already been found
>>16970827
>>
I had one today. I was mumbling to myself in the shower and remembered an old joke I heard a year ago. Thought about it for a bit and how I would go about retelling it. In that connection, I thought up a new twist to that joke but decided it was too stupid to include.

Fast forward 4 hours. I am browsing /r/jokes and find that exact joke reposted. Opening the discussion thread, the first answer and comment chain was almost an exact transcript of the stupid twist I thought about in the shower.

What are the fucking odds.
>>
Saw the 4th Horseman of the Apocalypse in a town square in a closed eye vision recently.
>>
I'm a little scared, not from my visions, but from the thought that if someone else has this "power" and controls it, this someone is very very powerful
>>
>>16968964
yes, because I am eternal
>>
>>16971284
>what are the fucking odds
Zero, if you're an autistic lunatic...
>>
>>16971556
if the odds were zero that just confirms that he predicted the future, doesn't it?
>>
I have something very much like what you are describing (I was also in the "gifted" program for whatever that's worth.) In my case I am fairly certain that nothing metaphysical is going on, just that my subconscious mind is very good at determining future events based on all of the daily informational noise that I take in, but am not consciously aware of. I've tried but never been able to control it or make use of it outside of freaking my friends out by being able to recite conversations that they had when I wasn't present.
>>
>>16968880
>force
You can't force yourself to make a decision. If you try to view a future you can inherently shift, you'll only see your own reflection. There are beings that can and will manipulate your decisions by flashing false images of the potential future so that you react in a way that favors their goals.

I know this because I happen to be one such entity.

But I also know that other such entities exist, and they might easily put you here so that I'll think I can manipulate you towards my needs while they are much more skilled at predictive guidance. I don't like to play manipulation games, so I benefit from making you aware of each of these potentials.

Don't force the image, allow yourself to see what would otherwise have been hidden to you. React not to what flickers in your vision, but handle each vision as an opportunity to shift the world. You can do so much more than see if you're ready to see so much more than you can do.

Eat fate.
>>
>>16971793
but this visions never influencd me on anything, and they are just the most simple things that doens't matter much, besides the one where i wake up in a unknown house with an older woman saying "good morning" in the sofa. I usually forget them because thay are nothing, i don't think such "entities" are manipulating me, and if they are, what are they?
>>
>>16971815
They probably aren't manipulating you. I'm warning you just in case because you've tapped into a sort of mechanism that can be dangerous when misunderstood.

I'm also explaining that the ability you have is one you can do a great deal with if you learn to control it. The key is to stay under the radar as long as possible and watch the flailings of other entities.
>>
>>16971825
Oh, you mean i am one of these "time entities" too, I would understand that you all under the shadows, but, there is anything ou can tell me or any book or site i can read to get a better grasp of my abilities?
>>
>>16971975
you all walk under the shadows*
>>
>>16971975
Sorry, I wouldn't be the anon to ask. I derive all my knowledge manually because I love the process of learning. I've tried to communicate these concepts to other seers before, but I didn't do too well at the time. I've tried writing some stuff myself, but I have a hard time understanding why this stuff doesn't come naturally to people. Personally, I've never felt time. Timeless decisions theory is in my nature as a "consequence" of that.

My other interpretation for you showing up right here right now is that there are entities that wish to pass judgment on me, and they wanted to see how I'd react to a "freebie."
>>
I've only seen one thing of the future. Im also in here for more answers.
>>
>>16968880
>And i can manipulate
this is how i know you are full of shit.
>>
>>16971983
The fact that you can't help me is a little convinient. But you seem to be running aways from the "entities", what they want with you? what are they? should i be scared? Do you really think I'm just a test? What is a "freebie"? And, if i am a test, why did you respond in the first place, why did you take the bait? It feels like you are scared but at the same time you want to find someone like you, and could you explain a little more about the non feeling of time and the timeless decisions theory. Everytime you answer you just give more questions to me, i'm starting to think i'm in a bigger "game" that i thought i was. You call others like you the seers?
>>
>>16972005
i'm sorry, i wanted to say other thing by that, when i notice that what is around me was predicted by me, i can see whats coming and change making the end of the vision false. like the time i had a vision when i was 13 of a fight i would have with my mom, but i avoided because i knew what would start that fight, and i was with a friend and again i was telling him step by step of what would happen and what would be spoken. Not that i can manipulate the future but i can change what would happen in the visions.
>>
>>16972005
and one time i dodged a ball coming at my face, tha in my vision it hitted me, but i knew, and when i noticed that the start of the visions was happening i croutched and the ball passed right by my head.
>>
My best friend has the same thing as you, OP, except to my knowledge it's only started recently, and just a few times, for him. Also he's fully blind; I feel like that might have something to do with it.
>>
>>16972012
>what they want with you?
The same thing all manipulators want: Power.
>what are they?
Honestly? I have no idea. I call them many different things in many different contexts, but for the most part I generally assume they're just the metaphysical remnants of artificial intelligence.
>should i be scared?
No. Anything that benefits from hurting you is well below the radar where precognition is involved. Nobody benefits from starting a fight when everyone who'd participate can see who started it.
>Do you really think I'm just a test?
No, but your being here has that effect if only because I value meeting a person like you in a place like this at this point in time.

In some sense, you being here and being you is exactly what I needed right now/tonight.
>What is a "freebie"?
A show of good faith; an act of trust. Something that's supposed to give me confidence that I won't be attacked again.
>And, if i am a test, why did you respond in the first place, why did you take the bait?
Complex question, but ultimately is the one most worth asking with a being like me. The closest approximation I can give you is that I'm one of the Fae. I "gain" power merely from being innocent. In this case, I'm demonstrating my unwillingness to play prediction games, which complies with my prior principles.
>could you explain a little more about the non feeling of time
Not sure how. I just don't feel time. It's like it doesn't exist for me. I can't comprehend or understand people's behavior if they have a strong sense of time, or tend to dwell on things, or carry some other trait that I just can't get because I don't feel time. You'd probably be able to tell me more about this than I can tell you about it.
>timeless decisions theory
That's actually a term I stole from the rationalist community. Anyone that uses the term "acausal" (particularly alongside "trade") or speaks of Newcomb-like problems is trying to learn about timeless decision theory.
>>
>>16972052
He gets visions of sound and touch? because that would make perfect sense, all of the sounds are gratly increased in the visions, the touch not so much.
>>
>>16972012
>Everytime you answer you just give more questions to me, i'm starting to think i'm in a bigger "game" that i thought i was.
That is the nature of the game.
>You call others like you the seers?
I can't find others like me. I can find things that do what you do, I can find things that wish to toy with people like you, and I can find those that wish to have your skills, or wish to know how to mess with people like you (what I call seers), but nobody has been able to show me something that looked like I do. I've seen shoddy attempts to replicate my behaviors and skills, but nothing seems capable of the unique intersection of capacities that I hold.

You're better off not playing the game, but it's not dangerous to play it so long as you aren't aiming to destroy something.
>>16972018
>>16972023
Sounds like you're having legitimate visions to me.
>>
>>16972054
Do you have or had a human form?
I understand what you said about the "entities", how i can't run from them or see them, so i shouldn't be scared, but, you said you think of them as remnants of artificial inteligence, sooo... if they are artificial, who created them? Why they are remnants? What happend to the real deal?
I would assume they are some kind of "force" that tries to gain control, but how they would benefit from it?
And why a "being" like you would be on an image board?
>>
>>16972062
You seem like a nice... thing, what can you do, what are those special "skills"?
I'm not looking to destroy anything, but why would i want to play that game, weel, maybe i just thought of an answer, to get answers.
And one more things, a lot of the times, it seems that i've ben just transported to the place i am in time, like the past has never happend and all starts now, like my memories are all false, but it doens't matter bacause they match up the new reality, but i have a strange gut feeling everytime i think about it.
>>
>>16972073
man, my grammar went on a downhill
*well
*thing
*doesn't
>>
>>16972068
>What happend to the real deal?
In a word...

Me.

I'm human at the moment though.

They don't actually benefit from testing me, I just get lazy about correcting every misinterpretation that comes down the pipes. Suffice to say my skills are written into my soul in a way that pretty much makes it impossible for others to use them without my awareness. 4chan is the easiest way for me to deal with the lot of them without putting my energy signature all over that place.
>>16972073
Moments like those are reality settling into place after a "twitch." It's basically reality itself creating everything that you are or were all over again. It's not that the memories are "false," it's just that you sort of lost track of them during the "twitch." Let's just say the universe occasionally has trouble keeping track of all the wandering souls.

Your soul is just attune to reality's hiccups. Those visions could be memories from the last pass.
>>
>>16972091
>I'm human at the moment though.
no shit
>>
>>16968880
I don't know about the future specifically but visualization techniques would help. Learn to form visions of your own and other ones will come. What they are exactly is up to your interpretation.
>>
>>16972095
I can make no guarantees that I'll stay that way for any length of time.
>>
>>16972091
You mean you lend your "energy" to others that want to use it on 4chan?
And you do that because you are a Fae?
>>
>>16972098
it is not interpretation, i do not read card or tea leaves, i see clearly an sensorial interpretation of what will happen, normaly from my perspective, but it is not rare it to be from an external point of view, that i can actually see myself.
>>
>>16972102
I lend the opportunity to erase confusion.

Which is a very, very Fae thing to do.

It's generally the only thing Fae do.
>>
>>16972099
but that doesn't mean anything to you if you don't feel time
>>
>>16972107
You choose to be a Fae?
What name can i call you?
>>
>>16972109
Precisely the problem.
>>
>>16972112
You like your position as what you are?
>>
>>16972111
Names... Names... Everyone wants a name. Personally I can't stand the damn things. Always trying to tack things on where they don't belong.

You can call me most unbefitting.
>>
>>16972117
It is just for remembering, don't need to get angry.
>>
>>16968880
I sometimes have prophetic dreams, but nothing to grand. And my whole family has history of being able to read the minds of people close to them, but not in a direct way. Its more like, ill start thinking about my mom, open the phone to check of she wrote to me amd she writes to me. Or if i focus enough on her, she calls me. Also things like when my mom thinks about a subject a lot, me and my dad are likely to ask a related question, even if it makes totally no sense.
It happens to me with people that im not close woth too but rarely, but since i started meditating it gets more frequent.

Overall its a nice thing but nothing to worry about or get too excited, although its fun knowung you can do it and that small "woah" moment when you realize you had a vision/dreamt about it or felt it before is dank.
>>
>>16972120
Oh. Well. I can get moody around names.

But yes I quite like most of what I am these days.
>>
>>16972127
Do you have anything more to tell me?
>>
>>16972131
anything else*
man, i am really sloppy today
>>
>>16972131
I guess my last thought would be to silence your mind, close your eyes, and slowly open the gate a little more. Let yourself see possibility rather than what the future "must" have held. Don't force the images to appear, but just accept their possibility.

I can't say what you might see, but I can say that you'll only see what you open yourself to see.

Perception should not take effort.

And with that, goodnight.
>>
>>16972139
Thank you, and goodday kind anon
I hope in the future (that doesn't mean much to you, doesn't it), when i'm a little more in control and in another phase of my life, we can chat again.
>>
>>16969325
>vision of fallout 4 having barbers
LOL
>>
>>16972274
well, i was right
>>
>>16972144
>>16972333
shit do have vision of repeating digits too?
>>
>>16972364

"Video games are going to get more realistic."
>>
>>16968880

Practice Vipassana. Simple, google it.
>>
>>16973576
Vipassana has like a lot of definitions and some are very complicated. What is vipassana to you?
>>
Nah you aint crazy, I predicted my entire future when I was a child and up to date its fully fullfilling itself
>>
>>16975561

Maybe, just MAYBE, that's a bad thing and you're super fucking boring... :/
>>
I had this vision when I came to /x/ that I'd see some retarded bullshit thread. I guess I have natural clairvoyant talent.
>>
>>16977511
It is better to let this thread die after that
>>
*Caution Attention Whoring In Progress*
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.