[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any stories or info on this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1284487009_bottom_krampus.jpg (146 KB, 618x883) Image search: [Google]
1284487009_bottom_krampus.jpg
146 KB, 618x883
Anyone have any stories or info on this guy
>>
>>16968556
I think if your "naughty" before Christmas he comes to your house instead of st.Nick and whoops your ass then takes you to his domain.
>>
Also his name is "Krampus", I believe.
>>
>>16968556
Anti-Santa.

Really, you can literally look him up on Wikipedia.
>>
>>16968556
the krampus is adorable for a child stealing monster. you ever see him on venture brothers? i fucking love that guy. anyway, hes basicaly Not the anti-santa as he still encourages children to be good. just instead of a supposed saint delivering presents to the good children amd Fuck Yous to the bad children in the form of a lump of coal, this guy is basically a demon that takes away bad kids. its kind of neat if you dont take it too seriously and have no krampus related missing people :3
tldr: krampus is hilarious and thanks for waiting til after halloween to bring up christmas stuff ^_^
>>
>>16969525
I looked just wanted to see if anyone had any stories or extra info.
>>
File: 300x200-400px-Krapusedit.png (47 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
300x200-400px-Krapusedit.png
47 KB, 430x242
>>16968556
Hate him, gives just two items and none of them are actually good.
>>
>>16968556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vgeGwg-ja4
>>
Sucks that Krampus is normalfag shit in Murrika now.
>>
>>16968556
its the counter part of saint nicolas every late november till 5 december(his birth day) saint nicolas comes to reward all the good children but if kids were noughty they would get abducted or punished by krampus
>>
Two threads? Man, you must have serious doubts about your movie if you're forcing it this fucking hard.
>>
Anything specific you want to know? Maybe I'll post some pics from our events here when I am back home tomorrow :)
>>
>2 threads about krampus
>One of them samefag as fuck

You guys are way too obvious about this.
Welp guess its time to report/hide all this shit for the next two months.
>>
>>16970370
Coal isnt great, but it does give a slight buff. Good early game at least, since krampus isnt very strong.
Krampus's head is fucking useless though. It was awesome when it charged quickly, but since the nerfing its fucking useless.
>>
>posting about le christmas meme monster

Please stop, it's been run into the fucking ground.
>>
>>16968556
dude has his own day here in austria
In our area we used to scare the shit out of our kids on the 5th of december. I "played" the Krampus for my younger cousin. Kid believed I was the real deal until he was 11 or even older.
They get a "gift" from the Krampus on that day. According how well they behaved throughout the year they get bunches of tiny branches. The bigger the bunch, the naughtier the kid.
If they mess up big times he'll come kidnap them, stuff them into a woven basket and carry them elsewhere (can't remember all the stories, been a while).
>>
File: 1447354627893.jpg (130 KB, 990x430) Image search: [Google]
1447354627893.jpg
130 KB, 990x430
>>
File: joc33iwhjoyh5isg3y4z.jpg (575 KB, 1000x1550) Image search: [Google]
joc33iwhjoyh5isg3y4z.jpg
575 KB, 1000x1550
>>
The great horned one, god of the Skaven.
>>
File: 5.jpg (40 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
40 KB, 421x500
>>16975401
Wut is that
>>
>>16975937
Your new best friend.
>>
>>16975513
You mean that three horned rat? Doesn't he ride into battle with the plague bearers?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.