[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hold up, hold up, if ghosts are real then why is it that so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
hold up, hold up, if ghosts are real then why is it that so many people believe life after death is just all black?
>>
No clue, anon.

I remember dating this girl who was what modern society would consider crazy and she talked about dying alot.

I talked to her about the soul and the gap between it leaving the body and manifesting consciousness.

She told me "you know, when you die, that's really it. there isnt anything."
>>
>>16965698
The answer is obvious
You're dead and don't have eyes anymore
>>
>>16965698
Isn't white?
>>
ITT: An M&M tries to think
>>
File: boysINshorts.jpg (61 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
boysINshorts.jpg
61 KB, 300x400
>if ghosts are real then why is it that so many people believe life after death is just all black

Treats two highly debatable assertions as fact, then tries to reconcile them with each other.
>>
>>16965698
They're both wrong. When you die you just realize that you were actually the whole universe the whole time, and you choose to situate yourself in another part of the ocean of consciousness.
>>
>>16965698
My theory: A ghost is an imprint of a persons consciousness onto surrounding physical objects. It's not an actual person. A bit like how a photographic film captures an image.
>>
>>16965729
I think, in it's countless many lines of argument, the only thing this board has proved is that logic is for fags.
>>
>>16965752
Then how do you explain space ghosts?
>>
>>16965769

>I think, in it's countless many lines of argument

Holy fuck. Does that make sense to you?

inB4: no speaken English, I'm drunk, I'm on my cellphone
>>
>>16965729
logic is the last resort for /x/, for fucks sake, it;'s a board made just for people who believe in ghosts, aliens, and other creatures
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.