[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Rosicrucian general. How's that poverty vow treating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Rose_Cross_Lamen.svg.png (522 KB, 2000x2612) Image search: [Google]
Rose_Cross_Lamen.svg.png
522 KB, 2000x2612
Young Rosicrucian general.

How's that poverty vow treating you?
What's the latest as to your meditations?
Felt the earth shake under your pure density yet?
Desperate for that next glimpse of your sophia?
Or are you in full living trance mode reaping that beautiful bounty whiling away the time until your flower is pollinated?

Let's talk. After all, absolute secrecy is rooted in modern (middle Egypt and onward) degeneracy.

Personally I'm working on my temporal thaumaturgy. Happy to help anyone along the path, provided its not a spoonfeeding relationship
>>
Casual bump
>>
What can you do and how has it changed your life
>>
>>16963072
More or less anything I set my mind to.

Its been a fantastic journey insofar, and I'd compare it to a metroid game in terms of structure. And you know you love metroid!
>>
>>16963108
Specifics please
>>
>>16963137
Of? You're going to have to be less broad with the question.
>>
>>16963174
Like pulling teeth with this clown
>>
>How's that poverty vow treating you?
Not really much has changed since I made it.

>What's the latest as to your meditations?
Litany of The Untouched Wound, Chorus #205

>Felt the earth shake under your pure density yet?
Yes, that happens from time to time.

>Desperate for that next glimpse of your sophia?
Nah, I'm in no rush.

>Or are you in full living trance mode reaping that beautiful bounty whiling away the time until your flower is pollinated?
Yes, and more than you with your little intellect could possible fathom. You moron.
>>
>>16962960
What's roscrucian?
>>
>>16962960
>What's the latest as to your meditations?
Alchemical stuff, mostly. For my RC College.
>>
>>16963333
There's no need to be rude, but just for it, ranks have been stripped.
>>
When i was a young acid head in Calgary the neighbor to this guy i was friends with in an apartment building had a small Rosicrucian sticker on his door like the image in the OP. I was completely fascinated by it once when i was tripping and i'm not proud of saying i stole it. I kept it in my wallet for a long time and often looked at it. Never knowing anything about its origin until fairly recently. It's truly weird how all of this stuff is intertwined as far back as i look.
>>
>>16965145
Could have been a divine invitation...
>>
>>16965191
I've been thinking of joining Masonry for years but it's a difficult leap for an introvert like me. I have some other issues with it but there are probably reasonable explanations for them. Tried to join the Rosicrucian site once and a lodge number was required.

It's probably going to happen eventually one way or the other, and i'll probably kick myself for not doing it much earlier. At least in the time before joining i'm educating myself about it.
>>
>>16965221
Known a number of self confessed introverts who have joined, and later claimed that it virtually "cured" them of it.
But yes, more education is always a good thing.
>>
>>16963333

Nice quads!

Any link to this meditation by the way? Google shows no results.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.