[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFO Prediction has come true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
I predicted..or had this spiritual thing happen a month ago and a month later one of the biggest UFO sitings on record happened.

I believe this is the most witnessed UFO event in known human history? A whole city, two, three cities? In America witnessed this, recorded by multiple sources, leaving the whole world wondering rarely happen.

If you haven't already seen the UFO a source is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7mNmqJJ10

Even if it is a missile and they prove to everyone by launching another one..it was still a UFO to the public and people were scared.

Also if it is a missile, we should be more afraid of what the hell our governments are doing and planning. They are more threatening than Aliens.

Also for those of you who don't know a UFO will be crashing to earth today/tomorrow which is rather interesting.
>>
Yeah maybe something will happen with missiles soon. Could you please explain the last line?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5rPVMojoTU

Skip to 3 minutes, looks the same, it's a minotaur rocket launch. Whatever the USN was testing was probably similar. Stop being stupid, this isn't Ayy LMAOs, it's us.
>>
>>16962870
read the second half lmao
>>
>>16962813
yep its no secret that the US government is corrupted as fuck
>>
You guys need to check out this source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ this is the most credible alien encounter to exist i believe. It's chilling really but i believe aliens are peaceful than the children portray out of fear.

And this women https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdZBxMc0K9g After you listen to her.. Maybe the aliens have put on wigs or something and parted it in the middle like a bob so the hair falls over the "Scary" part of the eye shape? Well that's a possibility anyway. It's so freak'n cool.
>>
>>16962870
I said that if you read the second half NOT understanding that UFO's don't mean just alien related.. even if it IS a missile it was still a UFO at the time and it will remain a UFO until it's proven with a 2nd launch with a warning announcement to prove it. It's fishy if they don't. :)
>>
>>16962859
>Embed
Yeah sure buddy here ya go: http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/619040/WATCH-LIVE-mystery-UFO-crash-earth-TOMORROW-Friday-13-Slooh-Telescope-ESA

it'll be interesting to see what it is :)
>>
File: 1441776004219.gif (3 MB, 602x800) Image search: [Google]
1441776004219.gif
3 MB, 602x800
>>16962813
>a UFO will be crashing to earth today/tomorrow which is rather interesting.

No. There won't.
>>
>>16963058
YES. THERE. WILL. GOSH. It's heading towards earth at this very second and scientists are sweating in excitement just to get their hands on the object.
>>
>>16963058

You can watch it live, tomorrow! HERE:
http://live.slooh.com/stadium/live/wtf-space-junk-crash-landing-on-friday-the-13th
>>
>>16963058
13 Hours until the stream starts of the UFO entering the earths atmosphere! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAH imagine if it's a toilet seat LMAO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sx5D76nLdk
>>
>>16963056
>>16963087
>>16963103
>>16963127
It's not a UFO idiots. NASA already saw it with Hubble.
>>
>>16963161
Except they didnt- hubbles not designed to be able to focus on something that small, or track a moving object.
>>
>>16962813
Today or tomorrow interesting I had a vision that when walking home on a dark night I would skip through my front lawn and look up to see a ufo above me. This was when I was in middle school.

Do yu have any sources to go on, or just guessing??
>>
>>16962870
Except it doesn't look the same...
>>
These sightings are likely little more then an op done by various people from 4chan. I remember a while ago planning this exact thing to happen with a group of people. We planned to delay the sightings for a while so that people would eventually lose all proof/forget about the op and thus think they were in fact real.

When/if ayyys ever land on earth we will know. There will be no easy way of covering it up by the media unless the govt is willing to glass a whole city.
>>
>>16963324
can you rephrase this I have no idea what you're saying
>>
>>16963332
Sorry bad English kek.

A group from the chans are responsible for a lot, if not most of the recent sightings I believe. There was an operation planned for this exact purpose quite a while ago, most people not in the op would've forgotten all the threads by now.
>>
>>16963356
The UFO sightings were a huge thing all over the normie internet and to a lesser extent mainstream media, too many people saw it for it to no be.
>>
File: evensong.jpg (157 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
evensong.jpg
157 KB, 760x596
>>16963356
Yeah, I seem to remember that being mentioned at some point by some /b/tard during a very small raid attempt. Something about alien facebook profiles friending tons of random dudes and speaking in gibberish, declaring war, and such.

It's obvious that the aliens have already infiltrated the big Chans. I propose we all move to gurochan, it's the last place they'll look.

While on the subject, why does /b/ even bother to try raiding boards like /v/, /x/, and /pol/ anymore? It used to be slightly annoying, but now it's basically pissing into an ocean of piss, hard to tell the genuine idiots from the idiots that think shitting up a board on the same website as theirs is entertaining.
>>
>>16963457
Its always been pissing into an ocean of piss. Things have just gotten stale as the newage flood in and think they are the mememasters.
>>
File: TG.png (226 KB, 750x1091) Image search: [Google]
TG.png
226 KB, 750x1091
>>16963468
>Its always been pissing into an ocean of piss
Very true, but lately it seems like the polar piss caps have are melting faster due to the influx of fresh piss, and pretty soon we're all going to either drown in it or adapt to ourselves the pisspocalypse.

Pretty much the plot of Waterworld, but with metaphorical piss on the internet.
>>
>>16963549
>have are

Fuck, insomnia is catching up with me and I need to be rested up for the apocalypse tomorrow.

In the very unlikely case that aliens, missiles, or some other improbable bullshit takes down our communications networks and starts exterminating or irradiating humanity.
I want you all to know that even though you're a bunch of faggots, and plenty of you are mentally ill or just plain stupid, I'll miss you guys.
>>
>>16963021
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgZE8s0hBRQ

Dumbest fucking child psychologist ever. He was so dumb it made me angry. You're meant to let them talk, not give them options "was it A or B??", dumb cunt.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.