[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77
File: 1727342545734535.jpg (58 KB, 250x402) Image search: [Google]
1727342545734535.jpg
58 KB, 250x402
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.

Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16959333
>>
File: ChessBoard-900x900.jpg (183 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ChessBoard-900x900.jpg
183 KB, 900x900
Whoever is cool enough to tarot my shit...
>>
Need some advice with a guy right now...should I let him back in? Female, 22, Scorpio, 5'8, blonde.
>>
>>16961753
I see you've already let him halfway in.

He wants in, play harder to get.

Also, date another scorpio
>>
>>16961757
Could you please expand? We've dated before but I don't know if it'll end well...
>>
File: 1446160259586.jpg (169 KB, 488x588) Image search: [Google]
1446160259586.jpg
169 KB, 488x588
>>16961731
Yeah just post the info I prefer

°Appearance (and gender)

°Personality

°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

I already got like a half-dozen readings to finish from the last thread though so it'll be a while
>>
>>16961773
I can expand the subject, but you need to put in exactly as much as you want from me. I only find the fate in your code and rearrange it. You love deeply, and are very conflicted with your reason. My say is to go for it since "what's the worst that can happen?" is a good mindset.
>>
>>16961792
I'd like to know if we will end well if I agree to let him back into my life again. We've both hurt each other and he is hurting more than I am right now. He keeps saying he has changed and is ready to shoe me a mature form of love but I don't know if I should believe and hence why we broke up for now.. Should I bother staying loyal or should I just try my best to forget my love for him and move on?
>>
>>16961791
morning picsy~
>>
>>16961791
Still waitin on >>16961715
just fyi. Unless you need more info
>>
File: 1405000213531.png (86 KB, 414x300) Image search: [Google]
1405000213531.png
86 KB, 414x300
>>16961791
Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, lanky skeleton, long hair, male.

Joker, bored easily, introvert. Not much else that's too interesting.
>>
>>16961715
Queen of Disks, Queen of Swords

Yeah this looks quite good for you... Very good fot you in fact! Well, as much as you can actually be happy given your situation, it's nothing compared to how it will be when you Chang. This period of suck was to wear away at your self-worth to cause your self to be... Uh what's a good word...
Exfoliated?
Picture scrubbing on your soul with a loofah. Stings a bit, yeah
Once this is done some, you can redifine yourself - in fact every difficult time forces us to redefine ourselves to whatever extent is suggested by te negativity you get from the situation

Your new self will obviously be more like you than the you which you are currently wearing.
This personality has strengths including keen perception, charm, practicality and physical strength…..
It's got weaknesses too, but not as debilitating as the ones with your current you

This will happen, but how cool you become is entirely up to you, whether a little bit cool, quite cool, very cool hahahahaha whatever you can be more than you think you can be
Less negative self-talk then, it will make the likely possibilities expand, and you can choose from brighter paths, including some pretty dang sparkly ones. Just remember big dreams, the highest order of emotional thought (Queen of Swords) need the highest order of emotional practicality (Queen of Disks)
>>
File: images(2).jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>>16961791
Hello reader!
The last reading I got from you about relationships was incredibly accurate so I would be so delighted to get a chance to ask you something else!
Female
Big brown eyes, tan skin, brunette slightly auburn hair, slim/slightly curvaecous.
I want to work hard but sometimes I dont try from fear of failing. I like to be efficient and not bullshit assignments. I worry a lot and despite having moments of depression always pull myself up and try to succeed and keep going.

I want to know of my educational future. Will I get into the colleges ill be applying to during this Decemebr? Do you see me attending any in 2016? And if possible, do you see any colors or territories of said colleges?
This is the biggest worry in my life right now. And i lose a lot of sleep over it.

Thank you so much. Im here and dont mind the wait!
>>
>>16961791
>Appearance
Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, great jawline, athletic, male, 5'9 almost 5'10, stubble beard, full lips.

>Personality
I have no filter, I speak from the heart, whatever my reasons are, A priority for me is to do good and be good to people. I love too much, I think too much, sometimes I go insane, but when I do I think my way out of my insanity. I love myself, my future is bright, I believe I see things nobody else sees, everything an echo of metaphors we lead ourselves around, how much meaning is under everything, we are more than we think. But it all leads me back to the simplicity of being a good guy, being the best at everything, power to myself and the people around me, and spreading the gospel of self confidence, however cheesy that sounds.

>Character
I'd rather just say Kanye West, but I'll add Eddie Morra from Limitless as a character, because of a symbolic journey, I sound gloated, but if only more people did, too. Belief and honesty with ourselves, never doubting, always peaceful, always chasing happiness.
>>
>>16961791
>>16961791
>>16961791

I'm >>16961731
I'm also >>16961819

I expect your answer, thanks!
>>
>>16961815
All this in 6 months? Srsly? Is there a particular time where I should hit the turning point?
>>
>>16961803
Good morning. It's a couple hours from Dawn for me an I been up since ehh like noooon
Probably gonna read for a bit, maybe watch some cartoons then go to bed
I'm kinda a night owl

>>16961729
3 of Disks, 4 of Swords

Focus on work/school or whatever, calm down, idk they dont have much to say to you, this is a part where not a whole lot seems like it will happen on your life, so not very interesting I guess.

Be productive; be calm.

If this is an uneventful time like to looks like, maybe it is so that you can address your own issues. Deal with your stress somehow healthy. Maybe go walk around in nature sometime soon. ..
Have you noticed that other people's emotions bother you less when you are focused on achieving a goal? In fact you are even able to interact more easily, since you're thinking of stuff other than you and how you are interacting, and them and what they're thinking.

_____
Eh I'll try to go pretty fast but its late so idk I'll probably go slow :-d
>>
>>16961822
Keep in mind the future is always changing.
>>
>>16961791
Hello I'm the guy from the second part of your last post in the last thread >>16961780

You said my chances were low? But that you will show me and increase them?
>>
>>16961791
>>16961791
Hello I'm the guy from the second part of your last post in the last thread >>16961780

You said my chances were low? But that you will show me or increase them? I don't understand...
>>
>>16961794
You have to trust your intuition and progress with whatever you want at the moment. don't limit yourself to roads, take whatever you want when you want, concepts don't control you, rather you should control your perception, new thinking. Do whatever you feel like you want to do, whenever you feel like you want to. If he hurts you, stop seeing him then, if you want to see him because you love him, go see him. If you feel he's changed and will give you the love you desire, then go all the way, the worst that can happen is an emotion you feel.

Most importantly, date a Scorpio.
>>
>>16961849
Hehe maybe I'll try datinga Scorpio.. Butlast question, do you see any hope for us soon or at all?
>>
>>16961827
What do you make of this poem

If a human is a tree
that grows perpetually,
and the mind builds blocks called ideas,
nothing the mind will ever do
will be able to eclipse you.

Or if you don't want to do that, could you tell me if I'm going to have an awakening like the one I want?
>>
>>16961866
Or, failing that, general reading please.
You know what? Just do the general reading unless you feel inclined to do otherwise.
>>
File: tumblr_miu5jw8EO21r9p8q6o1_500.gif (997 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miu5jw8EO21r9p8q6o1_500.gif
997 KB, 500x266
>>16961822
Shit dude times really not my thing
I'd say 2-4 months of starting to do more stuff, slowly building confidence, then a year or two buildup period where you can become as rad as you believe you can, as long as you stick with the radness, the magic that makes thing cool.
Hmpf. Damn hard to explain, but really I don't think I have to. Either you'll get it during this time half a year to two years from now, and reach much higher, or not and still reach reasonably high. Either way its not soemthin' I can give to you with just words, ya dig? You gotta grab cool for yourself....

Grab it off the shelf. That one right there, in your mind, that you think you're too short to reach. Just grab a fuckin' stepladder or chair or something, don't give up before you've even tried anything that could result in getting what you want...

>>16961731
>>16961819
Prince of Wands, 2 of Swords

Oh geez. Youve got quite a mess of crazy and fascinating paths, and I don't know if I can even sort anything out. I'll come back to this later on, I think

You *do* feel regrets for failures, but you do so in a completely healthy way. Many times I have talked about how people can transform emotion such as anxiety, self-doubt, guilt, anger, sorrow, and others into determination
You do this with a high degree of efficiency and stability.
Others could learn how to live with their choices from you .

Not sure what you're asking for, BTW
If you see so many things, some stuff I might think is insight could end up being something you already knew...

You see your situation and future paths quite well, so why do you even want? Advice on which paths to take?

>>16961812
Hanged Man --> Ace of Disks

Again, not a complex or super eventful time right now so not a lot to say
Right now you're not so happy with your living situation / job but aren't doing a lot to change it
Once you've accumulated enough dissatisfaction, you will be pushed by your frustration toward you goals. movement, inertia....
>>
>>16961855
I see a glimpse of a magnetic attraction, since you have both felt strong feelings for each other going strong again, being a Scorpio, there's an intense sexual attraction to him that can come to life once more. I see a lot of happiness, but a lot of other feelings. If you want your life on an override of romance, go for it. Just remember self confidence is key, and let out your feelings 100%.
>>
File: 21f.gif (602 KB, 495x378) Image search: [Google]
21f.gif
602 KB, 495x378
>>16961866
>>16961869
Sorry I didn't see your info.
Unshaven. Brown blonde hair. White. Ukrainian and English descent. Skinny. Male. VERY tired looking.
I have no damn idea anymore. Trouble maker comes to mind. Yet respectable? Daring, yet fearful. Loving, yet detached. Manic yet aloof. A new found confidence as of late. Somewhat.
>>
>>16961791
Just wanted to say I'm still around :) No pressure or anything. Just if you want to >>16961770
>>
>>16961870
Yeah, I dig. I'm not sure I know where to start, but I get what you mean. I was mostly looking for the 2-4 month part. I mean, I still don't get how these improvements could happen. I have a few ideas but you know that future constant state of flux deal. Don't know what'll be wasted money and wishful thinking
>>
If Yaldabaoth is around, I just wanted to thank you for the reading you gave me in the last thread. I replied over there really late after bump limit, but I wanted to make sure you know I'm thankful for the reading.

Thank you, Yaldabaoth
>>
>>16961870
It's like anything i do is good for me if I find the sliver of gold in it.

I'd like to know what type of riches im expecting in the coming year or two? I love seeing my power of belief projected onto others.

Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>16961848
Oh whoops
"I will show" should be "it will show"

I mean, if I could give you good luck, I would just 'cuz it seems like an interesting relationship, but that's not really my thing, I don't manipulate chance haha

>>16961866
Ahahahahahahahahahahaa
Maybe when you realize is the opposite

The fuck do you think those blocks would be in the context of a tree?
Fruit!

Some of your ideas get eaten up by others or trampled upon. Many of them drop to the ground an go rotten and are absorbed back up into the tree with some degree of efficiency

But some of them!

Some make other trees. The thoughts of your entire life leading up until you conceive a child is encoded in their dna in amounts corresponding to their frequency and attached importance

An an idea or cool thought that you send out into the world is a child of you as well, similarly flavored by the entirety of your life and how you view&viewed it

All thoughts are in a way foreign, caused by inputs from the environment, though this is not obvious due to how time factors in.

It is like they some chloroplasts in your tree that travels to different plants, having come from elsewhere and bound for elsewhere, getting shaped by others just as they were shaped by you.

How's that? I tried to emulate you style of prose to some extent...
>>
>>16961922
I'll get to you, makoto, gin, and uh... That one is Ed right? in a while, but I think that will be all the readings I can do tonight

>>16961913
Eh baby steps man. You know that they are. Not super fun or easy to do, but whatever. If it was easy, success wouldn't mean shit when you got it,
>>
>>16961942
Yeah that was my Limitless reading. Thanks again anon.
>>
>>16961925
Oh I see, thank you I will just try and be more confident. It's going to be tricky overcoming my initial fumble, i think that she thinks I'm super weird now. But I'm still optimistic I can turn it around.
Maybe I'll post back here if something good happens
>>
>>16961942
This is gin, thank you, I'm here and appreciate your time!
>>
>>16961791
apperance: brownish/reddish hair. brown eyes. tall, chubby hands, small lips.
personality: good-spirited, impatient, logical, "mother teresa"
>>
welp... me again. To have a reading again...
"Should I approach E(capr) again?" that's the question and while you're at it "Why M(leo) tries to manipulate me this much?"
Anyone around? The last time I asked a question you guys really been helpful.

I'll be back in an hour or so to do readings, hopefully... As for details, well 28, cancer zodiac, having daydreams pretty often, cooking is my latest hobby. Thank you and good luck to all other contestants.
>>
>>16961942
This is true. But I'm used to a lot of the baby step stuff not working long term. There are a couple of things I think show some promise but nothing really seems like a home run idea. I must admit that "own set of weaknesses" part gives me some pause. But it probably wouldn't be a weakness I haven't dealt with already by now. Thanks for the read btw
>>
File: giphy.gif (973 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
973 KB, 500x266
>>16961922
4 of Cups
Eh there still be times where you've got money and times when you maybe aren't able to make money for a while
Obvious advice here is to set aside a large chunk of money in savings accounts when you do get it
The fates don't see this as cheating as long as you don't use much of the money in slumps. Live according to how !much you're making, not how much you have, and avoid particularly nasty consequences...
Hm. Investment might be wise.

The Empress
Oh you already know all about this one
Your magnetism
This is your understanding of situations combined with understanding of people and confidence, and is your sharpest tool.

That's it, you already know the factors in your life now and likely future, so that's all I gots to tell ya

>>16961816
Adjustment

Yeah, looks like it, I guess like a couple of them might accept you, and you go to one o those, or magpybe its like a public college or something. Point is I see you in a college
Uh
As for what college
Eh getting feels of rain, an area with water, maybe lakes or an ocean nearby.
Some nature, decent amount of forests, maybe mountains?
Uhh... The Pacific Northwest?
Either that or like... Vermont, Maine, somewhere up there
Fuuuck
I'm really not confident in that maybe it's actually somewhere dry and flat with little rain like the Midwest and Southwest and I'm completely wrong.
:/
When do you get acceptance letters, early April?
Well, I'm probably gonna be around. April is a cool month. 3 cool holidays, interesting weather, probably some cool parties if I wanted to do that kinda thing eh idk
I don't really like winter or summer.
Their weather is uncomfortable, impairs visibility, and expectable
Spring and fall can have nice or bad weather like in winter and summer, but it is more epic, and you can enjoy it comfortably

Ok I'm rambling about the seasons I think I'm probably too tired to keep going.
>>
>>16961914
I actually did reply to your thanks and what not. While I'm school, I cannot access 4chan in any way besides refreshing and replying to the threads that I have already opened.

Is alright, no need to thank me that much. I have a slight suspicion however of something, but ...drrhhh...

If you trust me all that much, then so be it. I fucking warned you and others so many times...
>>
>>16961999
This is gin, thank you!
That's very interesting, I do get the answers in April, so I'll be around to let you know!
Again,huge thank you, Im curious to see how things end up.
>>
>>16962003
Hi Yalda :) I'm still very interested in learning what you see in my mindscape?

>>16961977
Yes. Selfishness and jealousy -- can't let you do your own thing

>>16961866
"Are you the hardware, the software, or both?"

Read Prometheus Rising
>>
File: fotns3.jpg (64 KB, 472x681) Image search: [Google]
fotns3.jpg
64 KB, 472x681
>>16961791
Hey. I'll put 3 characters this time as I identify myself with all three of them.

>Appearance
22 years old, hairy, white skinned Caucasian man. Medium tall, endomorph body type. Wide, a little chubby and muscular, to say. I have hazel eyes. Brunette hair with kinda receding hairline. Still fine though.

>Personality
I love to workout, being social and meditating. I'm an ambivert. I do readings also but not in this thread. I enjoy life. I want to be a better man.
>>
>>16961968
Eh even if you mess up with her, as long as you try, it's likely another girl will catch your eye soon. Just talk to her without spilling spaghetti from your pockets like some kinda pasta faucets

>>16961975
7 of Cups, The Hermit

This is the spiritual side
You should go on some kind of vision quest, whatever the Christian word is for that. Same thing jesus and Moses and Abraham all did in the desert, but it don't have to be a desert; that was just the environment where they were

10 of Disks, 3 of Swords

Negative things society throws at you
Money problems of you or people you know that affect you, doubts and aspersions cast on you by others

>>16961983
Yeah as I thought self-doubt is one of the primary demons you fight. You can't ever really defeat the demons for good, but th better you do versus the. The better your life will be able to beçome

>>16962004
You're welcome!

>>16961977
Very simple
1st question: Queen of Cups

Yes, most definitely follow your feelings in thepis matter, they are stronger and support you more than your reasoning, which is quite over-criticcal of your mistakes and has a pessimist vibe to it..
Please don't be afraid of people's reactions. If they react negatively, they weren't worth it anyways....

Second question: 6 of Swords

Because he enjoys manipulating, has a cold mind, you are complex, you have influence on others he knows, and are confident. Manipulating a confident person would obviously give them more of a thrill.
Don't put up with that shit. Don't avoid him (or her if a girl); confront them in front of others wit friends backing you up if there is any more BS.
Don't let someone else put a weight on your spirit like that. Doesn't matter if they're actually a nice or decent person, you gotta look ou for the safety of your ego.
You'll do fine. Maybe ask me again when more stuff happens

>>16962020
>reads R.A.W.

Those books are weird. You're weird.

Ok now I'm really done. Goodnight /x/ stay spooky
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8 KB, 259x195
>>16962045
Too tired, bro sorry
Ask someone else
>>
>>16961999
Thank you so much reader! I love this reading, and I prefer love and understanding over money... for now. And I appreciate your reading but I will prove the 4 of cups card wrong because I will be very rich very soon. It's not personal, it's just my future. Thanks, again!
>>
>>16962050
It's okay man. Nice pic ;)
>>
>>16962047
First answer at least made my day. Thank you. I really liked her and I'm sure she liked me as well.

M is a she as well. I have a false impression that M's kinda interested in me but it started as a toxic and complexity of feelings, why push it? Right? May be I try to contact with one of her friends, probably that mutual friend will find me as exam marathon is coming up.
>>
>>16961791
>appearance:
tall (6 3ish) mid length hair slightly over weight muscular but not toned green/blue eyes>>16961791
>personality:
introverted and shy towards people i dont know, loud and obnoxious to my friends. sit inside all day and pc game/watch youtube
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 439x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 439x501
I'll do my best to lurk around and chat divination practice/theory.

Discord was wondering from the previous thread if I do "spirit readings" - the answer, if they're lurking, is "Yes."

Psychomancy is divination via the
>spirit
>mind
>understanding
It's a conversation of sorts. A person's spirit is summoned and divined from - it's a lengthy process. When I've done them in the past, I've only done a few at a time. It's interesting what comes up in a pyschomancy, a person's
>thoughts
>feelings/emotions
>aspirations/desires
>how weak or strong-willed they are
Etc.

Another Anon, yesterday, was asking about some visions being clearer than others. When I scry, not everything is so clear or easily read. It can be crystal clear sometimes, other times - it's like looking through a haze or fog.

Hope that cleared up some questions. Like I stated earlier, I'll lurk often to chat more methods/beliefs.
>>
>>16962240

Could somebody do a quick reading for me?

>Male
>Capricorn
>21

I think I made a mistake today and I think a girl I liked totally stopped having interest in me for it... Could somebody do a reading and tell me if she stills interested in me or if I fucked up?

Please, I'm kinda depressed in here and I just can't do anything right now...
>>
>>16962240
I would like such a psychomancy reading, but I also don't want to waste your time since it's such a simple question and you said psychomancy is a lengthy process.
Should I go or sould I stay home?
It's more complicated than it looks, I've gone many times but I always search for something that could just as well be a figment of my imagination, which I fear.

It's becoming a vicious circle I can't simply step out of, I need this in my life.
>>
>>16962240
Just let me know whenever you do one lol. Ummm... reservation for 1 err 2 please. Haha :P
>>
>>16962240
What are all the methods you have done? Does any 1 method prove more successful than another?
>>
>>16962272
Never mind about that going, not going part. Please give me some advice instead.
>>
Sleepy time /div/. I promise I'll be active in the morning.
>>
>>16962240
Can you summon yourself?
>>
>>16962360
Hehe, k. I can let you know.

>>16962363
>methods

I have studied and practiced several methods of divination.

>>16962437
>advice

I am currently not divining. But I could offer you advice. What is your dilemma about leaving or staying?

>>16962462
Sweet dreams naks

>>16962470
Of course. You can evoke your own spirit. Mine has taken many forms and I would assume it's the same for everyone.
>>
I'm going to try an experiment with Tarot.

It's not a reading per se, I'll try to link a card to a person based on it's sign and favorite colour and see if it represents their current situation.

I am only going to try with three people and Well it's first time I try so don't take what I say for granted.

I'll need
>Sign
>Three favorite colors
>>
>>16962586
leo
blue, green, red
>>
>>16962586
pisces
red golden purple
>>
>>16962586
Cancer
Red, Silver, Brown
>>
>>16962586
Ooooo, I love experiments

Sagittarius
I'm not that into colors but, for the sake of the experiment, I'll say:
>black, red, purple
>>
>>16962587

>Seven of Wands

You seem a very aunthentic person. Someone ready to fight for the things that matter to him.

I'll also say you are really competitive and proud and you probably like to be surrounded with all kind of people.
>>
>>16962618
>You seem a very aunthentic person. Someone ready to fight for the things that matter to him.
that's kinda vague, what do you mean by authentic?
> I'll also say you are really competitive and proud and you probably like to be surrounded with all kind of people.
no
sorry m8, better luck next time
>>
>>16962640

Ah it's all right. As said it was only an experiment

I'll try with the others and see how accurate/off they are.

By the way, authentic is far from being a vague word anon.
>>
I'd like to see how it can help me.

Aquarius
Burgundy, leafy green, azure.
>>
>>16962586
>>16960950
>>
>>16962591

With the precious anon I tried to talk about personality. Wit you I'll try for more of a situation.

Eight of Cups

Right now I see you in some form of spirit quest.

You are walking away for something emotionally important to you or just taking time to contemplate if leaving is the best course to you.

This card usually represents craving for spiritual deepening.
>>
>>16962708
Ah I can't concentrate right now to do readings. But I'll do yours later for sure.
>>
I feel energetic despite the drizzly day, so I will be doing 5 spirit animal readings for anyone interested
>>
>>16962591
>Three of Cups

This card indicates that you have friends that truly cares about you.

It talks about emotional growth from two or more people.

Also, if you are already in a romantic relationship or considering one it could also refer to mutual affection and caring.
>>
>>16962738
Is my spirit animal still a Fox? Or has it changed?

:)
>>
>>16962738
How do I do the readings? What do you need?
>>
>>16962738
Gib spirit animal
>>
>>16962738
I'm interested too
>>
>>16962738
Can you do one on me please? I am really curious what mine is. What info do you need?
>>
>>16962720
i am also female, libra. and im wondering how the event will go next week? a word to describe me is loner i guess. i also have really bad social anxiety thanks
>>
>>16962740
IDK -- when I focused on you, I saw a corner, a rock (granite?) and a sense of "go home"?

>>16962743
You are the badger

>>16962748
Baboon

>>16962751
Boar

>>16962752
Tree frog
>>
>>16962738
You identified my spirit animal recently, and it was one I'd seen several times in my own visions.

Given this knowledge, how can I put it to use? Knowing is really cool, but I was wondering what the purpose or role of the spirit animal is.

Essentially, please greenpill me on spirit animals
>>
File: 1446433134362.jpg (99 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1446433134362.jpg
99 KB, 540x300
>>16962764

What does that means? Is it something spooky? :/
>>
>>16962748
>>16962764
What does baboon means?
>>
>>16962787
I'm pretty new to them myself....

Perhaps you could make an effort at being mindful of the concepts associated with your animal when they happen in day to day life?

In my understanding, all life is interconnected. All matter and energy exists within what I call the Soul Matrix. It's a shitty name but people liked my other ideas even less. Anyway, all life is connected in this matrix-hologram, and thus every human has a "spirit animal" connection to... every other human, animal, etc.

Over the course of your life, certain animals identify the need to share their wisdom with you. Teach you something.

So, I guess the best use of knowing your spirit animal is to speed up the achievement of that lesson, so you can move on.

>>16962799
>>16962790
As I said above ^^^ I am very new to this. I recommend you just read up on the animal. Sleep/active times, dietary habits, mating, social life, etc etc

Tree frog guy: you are often ignored, considered a bit exotic, but actually not uncommon in nature. There was also a lot of focus on the sticky fingers so I wonder if you might be ambitious or jealous by nature? (but those fingers are cool so IDK maybe I just like thinking about them)

Baboon: I chose baboon for you because they are very social creatures. Really, I saw a whole crowd of the beasts. And a close-up of teeth rending into an overripe fruit.
>>
>>16962764
might as well bite
can you tell what mine is?
first time tarot poster (though I'm sure you can tell)
>>
>>16962849
A smallish freshwater fish -- I'll say trout, it was silvery.

I need to get an anthology of birds and fish. I keep seeing very specific ones but I don't actually know what species they are. :|
>>
>>16962851
thank you, I live near lakes so I'm not too surprised
captcha: fish
>>
>>16962862
"fish sure are biting today"
>>
>>16962851
Hey , could you please tell mine?
>>
>>16962848
tree frog here, thank you, I just looked up some info and it's said tree frogs are assosiated with change/clensing, that does match actually, thank you again for the read
>>
>>16962868
Camel
>>
>>16962848
hey. if you have time, would you mind superficially verifying a guess of mine? i suspect my spirit animal of being the crow. much reading i have done lead me to this conclusion. i have also felt a deep connection to these birds since my childhood; they would perch themselves in the trees above my head, and sing when i woke up. they are often present in my dreams and a figure haunts my flights of daydream, the "raven-headed man".
is my spirit animal indeed the crow? have i been misled by a malevolent entity?
>>
>>16962877
The crow is an odd one. I see elements of the crow in many of the people I read for this (for their animal). I think he is a major influence on everyone in America or possibly the Western world as a whole (everyone touched by Western lifestyle/culture)

You're not being misled, exactly.... diverted, distracted, or dissuaded would be more accurate. It is important for everyone to LEARN the spirit animal's lesson and MOVE ON from that animal with confidence, to a new one's challenges and guidance. The crow can be tricky, the crow can be malevolent. If he has convinced you that you are his for Life...
>>
>>16962764
Hope I'm not late to the party. I'd love an examination of my animal.
>>
File: 1447346324722.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447346324722.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>16962848
>>
>>16962890
>>16962868
I'm sorry friends, I don't want to burn myself out like last time

If you see me around in the next few days, ask and I will do it then. Rain-check.
>>
>>16962738
Can you do a quick spirit animal reading please? I really need one.
>>
>>16962764

>Go home

Oh boy... Should I be worried?
>>
>>16962902
You're fine, your spirit animal just thinks you're Cuban
>>
File: image.png (76 KB, 155x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76 KB, 155x371
Eve, you don't have to divine for me - but I'm curious as to what spirit animal you see for me. Trust me, I won't be offended or hurt if you can't make time. Best wishes.
>>
File: 1446765496700.gif (874 KB, 273x415) Image search: [Google]
1446765496700.gif
874 KB, 273x415
>>16962908

BV is that you? :^)
>>
>>16962915
>>
>>16962875
Thank you, anon
>>
>>16962911
I have seen you as both the skunk and the caterpillar (a green smooth one, not the fuzzy camo ones)

>>16962902
No, it was more like your aura/energies said "fuck off we didn't really want you to look at us"

>>16962900
I see the squirrel... but if you're feeling emotional right now that might be off. The focus was entirely on the "flight of the squirrel", up a tree and through branches, fleeing
>>
File: 1440584427834.jpg (81 KB, 737x960) Image search: [Google]
1440584427834.jpg
81 KB, 737x960
>>16962946
Eve i'm curious do you see anima/animus representations as images? Like how do they appear?
>>
File: bl30bprly1470922f.jpg (49 KB, 636x446) Image search: [Google]
bl30bprly1470922f.jpg
49 KB, 636x446
>>16962946
Hey Eve glad to have you in the community
Can you please give a go at my animal spirit
it'd be intresting to know

Thanks a ton
Have a pic in return
>>
>>16962962
That is a difficult question for me to answer
I do not think in words nor images
I think in concepts, ideas, tenuous feelings
So I focus on the message
On the aura behind it
I become familiar with the aspects it is revealing to me
I see the habits, then the habitat
And only then the distinct animal
But I don't "see" them, I "feel" them

>>16962975
Hi friend, I am done for now. Ask again another day and mention I shafted you this time
>>
>>16962991
No problem don't know what shafted means but have a good day

I will try to post this picture again to remind you
>>
Can I get a general reading? Maybe about this person I've been seeing and if they're really a "soulmate."

I do readings on here but don't like reading for myself.
>>
>>16962946
Thank you much Eve!

>skunk
>caterpillar (green/smooth)
I can definitely dig on these. Especially the skunk. Thanks again!
>>
>>16963014
Hey hijinks if you are doing readings later could you do mine please? >>16962754
>>
So how does everyone here read the cards? Like for me, I'm new so aside from the cards whose meaning I know by heart most of the time I have to google the meaning of a card and try to apply that to the situation.

Also would anyone be down to give me a general reading? On vacation and I miss my cards
>>
File: magician.jpg (32 KB, 273x512) Image search: [Google]
magician.jpg
32 KB, 273x512
Doing one or two readings. I'm picky.
Just need a query-- if nothing specific, just ask for a general read with my new deck.
>>
>>16963102
ayyyy ill take a general reading
>>
>>16963102
I'll like a reading.

I had a strong eghh paranormal experience a few weeks ago.

Was it real or just my mind? What the he'll was it..?

It was like a lucid dream/sleep paralysis but I believe it was something more for me. If it wasn't just my imagination.
>>
>>16963102
I have been wondering if love for me is out of reach right now. Just something to leave aside until I can stabilize my present situation.

Please and thank you,
>>
File: 1445456768286.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445456768286.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>16963102
Also, how are you Toth!

People where asking for you. Hope everything is ok :D
>>
>>16963102
Thoth could you do anima/animus reading?
>>
>>16963176
Not sure I've ever heard the term in this context, what the hell is an animus reading?

>>16963144
Doing pretty good, NH, how about you?
>>
>>16963102
May I have a general reading please?

I'm a Gemini
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>16963046
If I were to perform a divination for you, what type of method would you prefer?

>cartomancy/Tarot
>scrying
>pallomancy(pendulum)
>chiromancy/palmistry
>bibliomancy
>capnomancy
>tasseomancy
Etc.

Why do you feel like a loner? Is it because of your anxiety? I've heard your plight, you might be my only querent for now.
>>
>>16963182
Just couple of cards are drawn to describe persons anima and animus
>>
>>16962848
If well I recall, you told me my spirit animal is the leopard. I've actually seen a panther in my visions several times, and both are from the same genus, so I think we're both on point here.

What I know about both species is that they survive due to their adaptability, their skill with camouflage, their opportunistic hunting, and their strength, which allows them to carry their kills up into trees so they can ration the meat.

I think I can learn from this.

>>16962991
> I think in concepts, ideas, tenuous feelings
That's actually my default way of thinking, and divination has helped me expand that. Scrying was a challenge at first due to that.

>>16963007
I'm not reading right now, but I'm curious as to how you personally define a soulmate, within the context of your query.
>>
>>16963200

A soulmate being a person who you have a 'soul contract' with in order to learn something or just to be together.
>>
>>16963102
how can you say you're a good divination practicer when you only practice one form of it, tarot? suck a cock.

signed, a real practicer of divination
>>
>>16963185
You still here? If so, I'll do a reading for you.
>>
>>16963208
Don't mind him he's a snobby lil fag who thinks he has real power
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 626x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 626x464
>>16963209
Anon, why the obsession with my ass? Kek
>>
File: Backgrounds_27623.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Backgrounds_27623.png
2 MB, 1024x768
>>16963102
Woooooo welcome back! Haven't read ahead so I'm not sure if you are done reading but, if I could get a spiritual path read and or see what is going on with my attached spirit. He communicated to Yalda in a mindscape lol.
>>
>>16963208
Well, I actually practice more than one form, but mainly, yes, I do use tarot.
But since I practice it so frequently, and devote myself to its mastery, I think many will find that I am extremely proficient in it.
What's that old quote by Bruce Lee?
Paraphrasing, it's something like "I fear not the man who has used a thousand different techniques; but the man who has used one technique a thousand times."

Still looking for querents, by the way. Feel more inclined to do spiritual based questions today.
>>
>>16963214
prolly cuz it phat! das some badonkadonk damn
>>
>>16963214
Plz bby I beggity beg ;D
>implying it ain't phat
>>
>>16963228
^^^ wat this monkey said
that paranormal ass belongs to me you black ass nigga get outta here
>>
>>16963200
>Scrying was a challenge at first due to that.

When I open my mind, I get so much information.. but it comes across as a white light, happy hum, contentment. Incredibly difficult to get it to convey anything other than what I assume is the Divine Force/God? My first attempts at these things, I would come away feeling blissfully accomplished, but find I had achieved nothing when I revisited the event.

I found success in applying a trick: you know when you have that "I want to remember this moment forever" sentimental feeling and take a little mental step back, have that moment of feeling like your Timeless Self as you almost feel your future self looking back on the moment...? You have to capture that feeling and recreate it, feel it purely while you see the white light. That prompts the light to coalesce into something it is possible to put words to... to record and retell.

Does that make any sense?
>>
>>16963210
I'm still here :) please if that's okay
>>
>>16963182

Doing fine. Can't complain.
>>
>>16963274
Whoops forgot my trip
>>
>>16963191
I've never had the chance to do well socially as I was a social reject when I was younger so I spent most of my time online. Just wondering if ill make friends and if the social event next week will go well. Whatever is the easiest method for you. thanks
>>
>>16963102
Hello, hello. Haven't seen you around in a while, good to have you back.
I wouldn't mind getting a general reading, can't think of anything to ask today.
>>
File: 1445347824401.png (45 KB, 249x388) Image search: [Google]
1445347824401.png
45 KB, 249x388
>>16963227
So I'm taking I am not getting a reading today right? It's ok... I guess :(

Would it help if I change the question? :^)
>>
>>16963102
Gemini
Male
Could you tell me why is it so hard for me to meditate now?
It used to be kinda easy but now is even harder than when I started
It's like i can't clear mind
>>
>>16963301
For you, cartomancy. Give me some time to draw and write it up.
>>
File: 1446731448332.png (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446731448332.png
62 KB, 250x250
Alright I'm going to practice on my one card readings today. Only yes or no questions.

If anyone is interested I'll need
>Gender
>Sign
>A word that describes how you feel right now.

Hope I can help.
>>
>>16963191
I like you're scrying the best, I unfortunately just missed you last time so I hope you're going to do readings again soon!
>>
>>16963371
cancer
female
sad

Does he hate me?
>>
>>16963206
Ah, that...good luck with that.

>>16963207
At this point, I've been accused of fucking half the people on /div/ at one point or another, but it hasn't happened with a single one. One of these days, I might actually bang someone from /div/, and nobody would believe it due to the boy who cried Chad.

>>16963274
Using the emotions of memory is an interesting method, and it would never have occurred to me. I actually learned by focusing on the images I would get during trance and trying to hold them longer. Little by little, I was able to hold it longer until I could watch a complete scene. I have no trouble scrying nowadays, but it was really tricky at first, especially since I couldn't get good results with reflective surfaces at first. Nowadays, I use the surface only to get a silhouette, then I concentrate on it in my mind, and I can get something more vivid there.

I appreciate the protip, though; that might come in handy with future students some day.

>>16963371
>yes or no
What's your method? I need a good one to determine this, but my hands are too shaky to trust myself with pallomancy.
>>
>>16963371
I'd like a reading.

>>Gender
Male
>>Sign
Aries
>>A word that describes how you feel right now.
Drained

Am I making progress toward my goal?
>>
>>16963386
I Try with two different methods (Tarot only ofcurse)

One card spread, depending if the card was reversed or not and the card itself it will mean yes/no

5 cards spread (a better method IMO) odds are no and pairs are yes. It could Also work with reversals Or not.
The more of each side the higher the chances.
Also, the 5 card spread can be readed as why yes or why not. Remember that The future can always change.
>>
>>16963371
male (trans, if that helps make things easier to read?)
leo
wired

would dating him be a good choice?
>>
>>16963385
>>16963385

>Ace of Pentacles (Up)
>Yes

If he indeed hates you, this feeling is only on its starting point. However it can grow.

Like all aces this seed needs to be nurtured so I'll say you can stop it.

Hope it helped
>>
>>16963423
Alright. Thanks for the reading
>>
>>16963371
Female
Gemini
Lost
>>
>>16963388
>Four of Swords (UP)
>Yes

Oh indeed you are anon. However this card could also recommend resting for a little.

It's not a weaknes to require rest at times, stress can take a toll on our mind, spirit and body.

It could also recommend to look for council from someone with more knowledge .

By the way and funny enough, the Four of Swords is related to Xiao Chu (Iching) wich literally talks about progres.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>16963436
Anon for now it's only yes or no questions. I'll likely do complete reading later tonight (after diner and Maybe some meditation.) though.
>>
>>16963445
Oh sorry reader, i'd just like to know what will become of my mental state
>>
>>16963416

>The empress (Up)
>Yes

Indeed the cards advice you so.

My recommendation Is to approach as a friend. Wich I for instance think he might already be.

I say this because this card is related to the rune Fechu, Wich in romantic relationships usually refer tot make the next step with a friend.

Also a motherfigure might be relevant to this situation. However I am not sure.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>16963452
Care to explain a little more?
>>
>>16963438
Well that's good to hear.
Thank you NH.
>>
>>16963477
I would like to know if I will find a way to be the happy, free spirited person I was in 2013 again
>>
Reposting from another thread:

Why is the official O9A Sinister Tarot deck so expensive? I like the artwork and looked it up out of curiosity.

Do they do something special that other cards don't, or is it the novelty of owning a device used by one of the few actual Hollywood-like Satanic cults?
>>
>>16961791

- Male, tall, glasses, nasty short blondish hair, triangle tattoo on my right arm.

- Naive, inquisitive, extremely relaxed, solitary but talkative

>I think "being" a hundred people would be hilarious
>>
>>16963499
They want to make sure it's only affordable to people who can afford medical attention in case you cut yourself on all the edge.
>>
File: 1446932461489.gif (240 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
1446932461489.gif
240 KB, 500x432
>>16963519
Kek
Fucking brutal
>>
>>16963467
Ah thanks. I'm still a little hesitant though because I'm not 100% sure on my feelings, but it's reassuring your cards are coming up positive.

Thank you!
>>
>>16963519

wew lad

Sorry for finding a weird secret society interesting.
>>
>>16963371
female, Libra, chill. Will I make friends next weekend?
>>
>>16963371
Male
Scorpio
Lethargic

Should I try this treatment?
>>
File: tumblr_nrpumt2Kzy1u05xdjo1_500.png (63 KB, 456x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrpumt2Kzy1u05xdjo1_500.png
63 KB, 456x750
>>16963371
Male
Taurus
Sunken

Are things going to work out with me and this girl i've been seeing?
Things are kinda weird now due to some recent events
>>
Is there any good or bad news in the near future for me?
Female,Leo,easy to get along with.
>>
>>16963371
Female
Scorpio
Blue

Will I feel better tonight?
>>
>>16963545

>Three of Pentacles (UP)
>Yes

Oh indeed you will anon. And it will land the grounds For something great.

This card is related to I-ching Jian. Wich might suggest that you will get advantage and good fortune by being good and correct.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16963565
>Ace of Swords Reversed
>No

I'm sorry anon but it seems it won't be really positive.

This card talks about misunderstandings or problems with communication .

Perhaps it could work but it won't because youbdont have all the necessary info or someone might be lying to you.

Or it could Also refer of spending your energy in something that is not worth it.

Hope it helped.
>>
Still typing. This is why cartomancy is much better in person...

Sorry oh patient Anon, forgive me... ;_;
>>
>>16963497
>>16963452
>>16963436
Reader?
>>
>>16963568
>Six of Cups Reversed
>No

Sorry anon it doesn't seem It will work. This is probably related to some form of selective memory, when someone will chose just to remember the bad and not the good.

Or it could be a remainder to lighten up a little and not being too serious. Let your playside out!

Hope it helped!
>>
>>16963654
Well there have been plenty of misunderstandings and problems with communication. I guess I'll wait a while at least and try other things
>>
>>16963659

Give me a sec, I am still jot doing full readings. I'll do yours, be more patient please.
>>
>>16963672
i guess it refers to lighten up, and maybe not to focus on the bad things i've been thinking about

but is it a definitive no?
>>
>>16963657
>in person
>having friends to read cards for
>having friends
reeeeeeee
>>
>>16963696

those normie feels
>>
>>16963688
Sorry about that
>>
>>16963371
Male
Cancer
Alright

Should I keep going along with what I'm doing right now?
>>
File: 1438813455398.jpg (35 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1438813455398.jpg
35 KB, 409x393
>>16963696
>>16963704
>>
>>16963675
By all means don't take divination as something extremely accurate. Noth j ng is set in stone.
>>
File: the_grimm_boarder.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
the_grimm_boarder.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>16963301
> Just wondering if ill make friends and if the social event next week will go well
>>16963369
To the anon who queried me:

(You): The World
What crosses you: 9 of Cups
What lies below: The Fool
What lies behind: 7 of Swords
What lies above: 3 of Swords (r)
What lies before: 2 of Pentacles

Fears: Page of Wands (r)
Others: Ace of Cups
Hopes: Knight of Pentacles
Outcome: Ace of Pentacles

So, firstly - let's talk about you, The World. Right now, you are making a journey of sorts. The World has to do with completion, traveling, and accomplishments. You're currently going through new experiences and seeing new things in your life - it's an exciting time for you (I hope).

Now, your immediate challenge: 9 of cups. The 9 of Cups deals with happiness, wishes being fulfilled, and having a sense of accomplishment - satisfaction. This makes sense, you are currently wanting to end your loneliness, right? Make new friends? You want to be happy, right? Going to a social event and you want a good outcome
>We'll get to that

Here is what is far in past for you, something that you have already overcome - The Fool is below you. Innocence, new beginnings, and spontaneity etc. You have matured. You are currently The World - completing a cycle of sorts. You have already tackled new beginnings in the past and are at it again! Your spontaneity has ended and you might be more calculated now. More planned and prepared. Use your past to better your future!

What lies behind you? 7 of Swords - deception, betrayal, and/or stealth (underhanded techniques). Whenever I see that man stealing the enemy weapons and getting caught - I think of one thing: guile. Your immediate past shows me that you may be apprehensive due to the mistrust of others - what others have done to you sneakily (or not so sneakily if you caught them). Do you feel like this is accurate? Have "new friends" done you wrong before?

(cont'd)
>>
>>16963371
Male
Taurus
Lonely

How do I find the type of girl I'm looking for?
>>
>>16963729
Sorry mate, let me rephrase.

WILL I find the type of girl I'm looking for?
>>
>>16963726

Alrighty. What lies above now. This position represents to me two things - possible outcomes and/or things "looming over you".

Now, this I find HIGHLY interesting, considering the rest of your spread. The 3 of Swords reversed. In this position, the card deals with forgiveness, optimism, and the releasing of negative/hurtful feelings. One possibility/thing looming above you is: forgiving yourself or others who have hurt you. If you actually did feel betrayal in the past, perhaps the best thing to do is move on and change. You can always let water go under the bridge. This could be a good thing to keep in mind when meeting new people or making new friends - that they might do wrong; and that it is okay to let bygones be bygones.

What lies before you - your immediate future: 2 of pentacles. Another befitting card
>is your divination making sense to you at this point? This whole spread is looking like a lot of sense to me
The 2 of Pentacles deals with a balancing act of sorts. Managing your time, finances, energy, etc. It's THE card of adaptability. So, simple. In your immediate future, if you want to make friends and be happy - you're going to have to adapt. You might have to forgive or change things up a bit. Perhaps you'll need to learn from your past (The Fool) and do something opposite from what you used to do/be.

K, on to Fears - the Page of Wands reversed. In this position, the Page offers pessimism, lack of directions/goals, and having set-backs, problems, or issues in new journeys/adventures.

JUST DO EET! Kek. Don't be pessimistic, don't be afraid of set-backs or errors, and don't lose sight of your goals! You want to make new friends?? Go and crack some eggs and make that omelet!

Others
>Other people affecting you
: The Knight of Pentacles, the Knight of the Coin. Others might affect you in a sort of routine, kinda-expected-kinda-way. In other words, nothing out of the ordinary.

(cont'd)
>>
>>16963696
/x/ is not /r9k/ gtfo
>>
>>16963782
OOPS!

I mean: Others - Ace of Cups.
>forget what I said about your Knight of Pentacles, that is your Hopes card - my bad

Love, compassion, understanding, etc. This card suggests to me that others will be acting in concordance to you will/desire - friendly. However, you have to ACT accordingly as well, for this to happen. You want to receive those traits? BE those traits.

Okay, NOW, onto the Knight of Pentacles - YOUR HOPES.

Okay, like I said, the Knight is one of routine
>nothing out of the ordinary
Meaning - you hope for everything to go smoothly. Nothing strange or bad. Which makes perfect sense - we all want to get what we expect.
>>
>>16963816
LASTLY!

Your potential outcome: The Ace of Pentacles.

Manifestation - the imaginary becoming real/tangible.

In this card, I definitely see where you making friends at this social event. I foresee you taking your wants and desires and making them come to fruition. This card tells me that you want to make friends and that the possible outcome is that you do end your loneliness/complete your journey, that you overcome your past/forgive, and that you overcome this hurdle and make your dreams into reality.

If you forgive transgressions, act friendly (and sincerely), if you balance yourself/adapt/change, if you don't act pessimistically, and you act in concordance with your will - then, "Yes", friendship is there for you.

Did all of that make sense? I hope it made sense.

If you have any questions, just let me know. Otherwise, I think the reading pretty much speaks for itself. I wish you all the best Anon. And I sincerely hope you put your loneliness to an end and complete your journey!
>>
>>16963693
No is not definite by all means. It's just a likely outcome.

Everything can change.
>>
>>16963725
Yeah, but I'm having questions about some of the requirements that might not fly under the radar. And I don't want my already shitty insurance to bite me in the ass and bill me for it. I can still do the treatment, just later on so the requirements are met
>>
>>16963371
Male
Cancer
Worried

Do I have a chance with this girl?
>>
>>16963371
Female
Virgo
Excited, but not necessarily in a good way
Will he text back?
Also, will we see each other again?
>>
I am in dire need of a relationship reading! I am interested in someone and we have had such a strange, tumultuous relationship... as friends, but I feel like there's something more. It's a very complicated situation... I'm female, he's male, we're both scorpios with a large age difference but I love him unconditionally. I think he likes me back but I really have no idea because I only see him for a few hours and it's sparingly. Over the past 7 months I've seen him probably 14 times for a few hours but I feel like there's more to our relationship than it seems... he was my first kiss and it was intense. Felt a very strong pull in my heart Chakra, and saw red/black/white. I have no idea what has been said to him about me, if anything, and how it may impact our relationship. I'll be seeing him again in a few days and we'll be spending 3 days together for about 2 hours or so each day. I just want a reading about our relationship... how he feels about me... if anything will come from it or if I should just try to let it go... but I know he is the only, only man I'll ever love. Without a doubt. I don't know if he'd ever want me like I want him... but I just want a little insight, and a heads up of what's to come layer this week??? Thank you so much!
>>
I'm not sure who's taking requets right now. I'll just do an air query until I spot someone.

Male virgo, hazel eyes, oval burn scar on my left leg

What do you see happening in my social life? Romance? Friendship? Manipulative assholes? Isolation?
>>
Male
Gemini/Cancer depending on what site I ask. June 21st.
The fuck do I do about my life, especially concerning my son?
>>
File: arbol.jpg (174 KB, 1022x759) Image search: [Google]
arbol.jpg
174 KB, 1022x759
>>16963191
cartomancy

its possible to get a general reading?

male
pisces 26
>>
>>16963191
Could you do a cartomancy divination for me? I am a female Virgo. I would like to know what the male Leo in my life is feeling in regards to me. He's giving off very mixed signals. I've been trying some readings on my own, but I would like to see what someone impartial comes up with.
>>
I feel like I've hit the lowest point of my entire life, I've been forever faithful to God or whatever you may call the divine, and in return I got fucked over like I was worth nothing at all. The worst part is, someone else I know got what I've waited more than half of my life for, the only thing that still inspires me and keeps me going, I was powerless to stop it as it would be uncalled for. Of course I could prevent it, but I want it so fucking bad, how could I deny someone else that satisfaction? I can only imagine what it would be like, as I've only been let down, but tonight is the night I don't feel betrayed by a friend, but by God. I feel like this relationship with Him is too one sided, I never get a rezponse back.

What now?
How will I continue?
I don't know how to.
My tower has collapsed.
It's done.
I'm broken.
Could anyone help me with a reading? I'm so hopeless right now.
>>
>>16964207
Are you here? If so, I will do a reading for you.
>>
File: Thumbs_up_kid.jpg (21 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs_up_kid.jpg
21 KB, 398x500
>>16963932
Alright, thanks, i really appreciate your help :)
sorry for the late reply
>>
Anyone doing readings here?

Cancer male here
>>
Anyone still reading?
>>
>>16963386

>Ah, that...good luck with that.

Bad experiences with that notion?
>>
Hmm, well looks like not many readers are around. I could do a few Tarot readings tonight.
Anyone who wants one, link to my first post here:: >>16961791

I will be back home in a half-hour or less, and get to doing readings then

>>16964235
Been a while bro. Nice to see you getting back into it..
Hey what tarot deck/decks do you use?
Besides the obvious Thoth deck hahah....
>>
File: nkdPc8N.gif (228 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
nkdPc8N.gif
228 KB, 500x284
>>16961791
Average guy, black short hair and beard. Skinny. 22, aries.

I am an introverted guy.I like tranquility and peace. I usually spend more time doing my things than going out.

Why did she lied to me?
>>
File: mamimi-surprised.jpg (60 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
mamimi-surprised.jpg
60 KB, 1024x767
>>16961791
Female

Short dirty blonde hair, grayish blue eyes, 5'5"

I have a pretty optimistic outlook about life. Pretty laid back and lazy, but I enjoy spending time with people.

I'd like a reading on me and my current love interest. We were in a relationship before, but we broke up. Not on bad terms, as we still consider each other close friends, but I still deeply care for him and want him back. Only catch; new girlfriend.

Basically, if you can give me a reading on this situation, like how he feels about me and whether or not we have a shot at getting back together, that would be awesome.
>>
File: Link Art.jpg (587 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Link Art.jpg
587 KB, 1920x1080
>>16961791
5'8", buzzed brownish gold hair, skinny, red glasses

quiet, jokes a lot when I do talk, love animals and art, etc.

Why is there a pain in my left testicle?

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see, but I'm curious what you've got to say, and I already know most of the causes for ball pain, just curious on the tarot's intake.
>>
File: punpun.gif (974 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
punpun.gif
974 KB, 500x667
>>16961791
Male, short, skinny, andro body, brown skin (mexican), long hair

Slightly introverted, friendly, willing to sacrifice myself for others, really into art
>>
Alright I'm back now. I'll get started on these four in a sec, just gotta warm up a bit first...
>>
>>16964867
What info do you need?
>>
>>16963847
thank you! it made sense.
>>
File: tumblr_mmgbfksVpV1sn5teeo1_500.gif (781 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmgbfksVpV1sn5teeo1_500.gif
781 KB, 500x284
>>16964792
Hmm, pretty heavy relationship stuff...
I feel strangely inclined not to scry on her, and I'm not sure why. Maybe she's got a friend who's a psychic or witch or whatever maybe I'm just being silly

5 of Swords, Justice

Well the situation at first glance seems to be just her hurting you, but obviously there were reasons; it wasn't just a whim, there was thought behind it...

It is good that you have no assigned a clear motive, as you don't quite have a clear enough picture to assume to understand her emotions and thoughts on the matter
Many people would simply say "well she's a bitch"
While this is wrongheaded and negative, the positive side is it helps them get over people and doesn't hurt their ego

Blaming yourself all the time is just as wrong as blaming others all the time.
Obviously it will be your fault sometimes, and sometimes not.

In terms of relationships, both parties are often somewhat equally to blame (50%-50% to 75%-25%) but sometimes it is pretty objectively all one person's fault

You have to remain skeptical of the things you tell yourself, because they are often illogical or harmful. This demon isn't very big, though. Once you gain more confidence and self-respect/esteem, you'll be able to squash counterproductive thoughts as they arise....

You need to not get hung up on her. She wasn't good for you, and you know that. I think?? At least now maybe you do...

Just find someone else to fall in love with if you need that as badly as you're thinking so loud oin your head...
>>
>>16964970
Thanks, reader.
I dont even know what to think anymore.
Keep up the good reads.
>>
I'll do some I Ching while I wait for the IRC to become active.

Just your question, please. Make sure your question is something that actually matters, because I'm only doing five of these for the night.
>>
>>16964996

Ultimately, how many people am I going to have to kill?
>>
File: kick-in-the-balls.jpg (57 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
kick-in-the-balls.jpg
57 KB, 500x359
>>16964821
Queen of Swords
Logic's usefulness. She says I should try to guess, eliminate possibilities etc, so I guess I'll give it a shot.
I'm not seeing a time where you had mumps
And it's not blood vessel issues there would be purple
Sure, you've been hit in the crotch before, but that was a long time ago, and you'd have had this way earlier if it was from that...
Hmmmm
Fuck bro this is really a doctor thing. It would take me a long time to narrow it down enough to give you anything definitive, and the cards won't help me here.
At least, it isnt idiopathic. They'll be able to figure it out and tell you what is going on, I mean. If they're a decent doctor and paying attention, which it looks like.

I think it's going to be something you can cure, but don't let me get your hopes up in case it turns out not to be...
>>
>>16964996

Does he still love me, or think about me often?
>>
>>16964997
None, unless you're foolish or eager.

Your indicator of things least appearant is joy or inspiration, which means you could probably be inspired by or find violence cathartic. Perhaps you fantasize about it often. Either way that one is Tui, or "Lake".

Your indicator of things most apparent is also Tui (Lake), but transforming into Ka'an (Still Water), which means that joy and attraction to the act of violence will lead you into unknown and dangerous emotional and physical territory (jail, a war zone, a drug deal).

Either way, your Hexagrams landed Tui and Chieh, Joy and Limitation. Tui as a Hexagram means that attainment will be experienced, but it will still be advantageous to be disciplined within your proceedings. Chieh means that if you regulate yourself too stricty, you'll suffer a deficit in willpower and fail in your goals related to the question.

What I get from this is- do something that allows you to kill people in a quasi-legal fashion, and you'll get away with kicking a few people off. Otherwise you're going to fail your first time, not out of inability to make the final stroke, but because you're a fag.
>>
>>16965006
Well the only non-curable thing would be torsion and I'd be in far worse pain and throwing up if that was the case.

Or cancer I guess and it just started hurting last night, so that's super early anyways.

I'd imagine I just pulled a groin muscle and it's causing problems or it's just a sperm blockage of some type causing infection.
>>
>>16965010
No, at the moment. However, it may be advantageous to speak to him. With or without his love, somebody thinks of you often enough that moving in any direction will be advantageous as long as you STICK TO PRINCIPLE.

Your primary focus right now should be doing what is right, not what feels better. As a stronger and better person, you'll meet somebody even better.

Hexagrams: 32, no changing lines
Trigrams: Chen (Thunder), and Sun (Wind).
>>
>>16965016

>do something that allows you to kill people in a quasi-legal fashion

I had a feeling that this was going to be the case. Ah well. My dad was blooded, I guess I will be too.
>>
>>16964970
Will we be together (the person that I am attracted to)? I have no idea what they think of me.
>>
>>16964996

Do me and my love interest have a chance of being together?
>>
>>16965019
Yeah seems about right. You'll be okay in a little bit, I think.

>>16964980
You're welcome!

>>16964955
>>16965040
The info I need is up near the very top of the thread in my first post
__

I'll get to the flcl and oyasumi posters in a while, by I've got to make dinner first, so probably half an hour to an hour until I will work on them

>>16965028
I can see you killing people, most likely military or as a swat agent or something
Eh, killing isn't inherently immoral. It's a real grey area; just try to stay to the lighter side of the grey and have some values you keep. Or not, and be pretty fucked up in the head after a few years...
>>
>>16965049
>Yeah seems about right. You'll be okay in a little bit, I think.

Hope so, good luck to you man. Thanks by the way.
>>
File: 1444019192886.png (615 KB, 1066x801) Image search: [Google]
1444019192886.png
615 KB, 1066x801
Short brown hair, blueish-grey eyes, skinny build, tall. Sex- female, but I feel more like a guy.

Quiet, go unnoticed to most people, apathetic, avoidant, pretty chill most of the time.

(Should I go through with killing myself? I know I don't want to exist but should I just go through the motions for a bit longer? What should I do about my current situation?)
>>
>>16964996
I feel stuck. How do I move forward?
>>
>>16965043
Yes, but only if you follow through with your visions of self discipline. In other words, stop pining, and use the relationship to become a more mature human being.

>>16965093
It basically says "read books, eat healthier."
>>
>>16964996
Will either medication help my hallucinations at all?
>>
>>16964235
I went to sleep after a long night, yes I'd love a reading.
>>
>>16965071
Anon, I have been in the mindset that you are in. Sometimes, I still am. I know you want a reading to help you out, and unfortunately I'm no mystic, but, I can confidently say this:

Death is not the answer. It's corny, but it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. What you want is escape from what you're going through, and that's understandable. After being in pain for so long, it becomes unbearable. Death seems like an easier way to stop it than to persevere.

You will emerge on the other side of your problems and look back at this as a distant nightmare.

If there's one truth to life, it's that it changes. Nothing ever stays the same. Your problems will eventually subside. It can't stay dark forever.

Stay strong <3
>>
>>16965097
Thank you.
But what kinds of book?
>>
>>16965097
So, just be patient, work on myself to be a better person, and get my mind off him, and things should go well?

>>
>>16964996
How do I achieve better sight?
>>
>>16965106
Wow that hit pretty hard and made me quite teary, thanks kind anon.I'm still trying to think things over but I'm just dealing with a lot of abuse and I'm really exhausted of life and it feels like whenever I have a bit of hope or things feel more stable, something awful happens again. I don't know.. I'll try to manage one more day for now. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
>>
File: 54345.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
54345.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
Alright boys and girls, i'm up for some natal chart reading. Post your natal chart and gender. Ask specific questions or general chart reading. I may tell what are your preferences, characteristics, strengths/weaknesses but i'm not future teller.
Will start doing them after a couple hours, maybe less.
>>
File: 1545246-gendo_ikari.png (536 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1545246-gendo_ikari.png
536 KB, 1280x720
>>16965071
The High Priestess, 8 of Swords

The bleakness, the pain, all the emotions you are feeling are very meaningful and deeply human

It feels like there is no meaning, and there seems to be undue suffering. Even the Buddha said that life is suffering... But he was wrong. Suffering, enjoyment, and everything in between are our reactions to reality, not the reality itself, which is quite neutral overall

If we cannot handle what reality does, we become stricken with a very deep depression which I refer to as "existential malaise"

We haven to come up with an answer to life's darkness and emptiness on our own, or we are consumed by it.

There have been millions of times where I wished I could just die and be someone else, but it doesn't work like that. You don't remember past lives
What is even there for us after death?
Seems like nothingness. Full erasure of the self, spirit, soul, etc...
That's pretty horrifyingly terrible from the perspective of anything that doesn't completely hate and reject life.
It's why I almost certainly won't be killing myself
It adds to the pain and stress, but it kept me alive, and I gives you a bit of perspective on things if you don't succumb to the boundless despair it gives

In case there isn't an afterlife, I'd prefer you stayed alive as long as possible and talked to other people and did things
The more people with real deep emotions like yours acting significantly on our worldline, the better chance this humanity has.

There may be no Gods or spirits, no afterlife, no meaning inherent in things, but there are people, groups and systems pushing humanity toward darkness.

Corruption, sadism, sociopathy... These things are the spawning pits of injustice and pain, including the pain that others, and yourself, have inflicted upon you.
Fighting this in any way, even just by being real and staying alive is the right thing to be doing.
Otherwise, if you give up, you have handed a victory to the very forces that destroyed your life..
>>
File: BlackSpiralDancers.png (106 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
BlackSpiralDancers.png
106 KB, 500x596
>>16965140
I was born on the last day of Pisces, but on a leap year which made it the first day of Aries.

General reading would be interesting.

Many thanks.
>>
>>16965176
The reader needs your natal chart, bro; not blackspiraldancers.png
>>
>>16964235
Is there any more information you need?
>>
>>16965164
Thanks, reader, really. Your answer really resonates with me and I admire and understand that kind of take on things. thanks for taking the time to respond and I hope things go well for you.
>>
File: natalchart.png (91 KB, 508x633) Image search: [Google]
natalchart.png
91 KB, 508x633
>>16965140

Female

I want to ask about my current love situation concerning my ex, and whether we will be together again or not. But you said you are not a future teller, so if this is something you prefer not to delve into, then a general reading will be just fine :)
>>
>>16965140
Would you look at my daughter's for me? She's only about 1.5 -- I could use some insight into her, especially whether I need to go out of my way to socialize her with other kids, and why she has so many night terrors

What is your preferred website to make the chart at?
>>
>>16965216
Oh, I didn't understand that properly.

Oh well, will take a while for me to find out my exact birth time, another time.
>>
>>16964011
If you are still here I will read for you

>>16963386
Brute force method...

It's funny you responded to me and the deleted post about banging together -- I get a strong spark of sexual interest whenever I read you. I'm not often attracted to people other than my fiancé
>>
File: leo_female.jpg (246 KB, 600x879) Image search: [Google]
leo_female.jpg
246 KB, 600x879
>>16965297
http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=genchart.cgi&lang=e
Do you want to find something specific?
>>16965281
Doing you
>>
>>16965327
Not really. My pressing concerns with her are that I plan to homeschool and don't have many "mommy friends" so she almost never sees kids her age and I worry it is stunting her... and the night terrors. She screams for 40+ minutes sometimes, and we have been offered a sleep study
>>
File: leo1.jpg (220 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
leo1.jpg
220 KB, 800x566
>>16965281
I might be able to tell something if you'd input some info about your relationship with him (why he left, what kind of person he was).
>Leo Sun and Pisces Moon
As you know you're already interesting combination - what do i mean by that? You're a female yet you have Sun sign under masculine one and moon (emotional) under feminine one. From first glance at your natal chart i could tell that you arent "traditional" female, you're more confident in stating your likes and opinions than female under feminine sign. You communicate with others more in honest and direct style as oppose to manipulative and sneaky one. It's very hard for people to fool you on something as you have bullshit detector. Other people wouldnt say that you're a girly girl. Social status and fame is important to you but you are genuine in your attempt to make those you are close to happy and secure. It's also hard for you to say no to almost any sincere request, a fact that can sometimes drain you physically and emotionally. Outwardly, you can seem aggressive and forward, a bubbling and vigorous exterior, while inwardly, you are so sensitive and sentimental, perhaps brooding and philosophic. Due to deep thoughts and insights you're prone to depression and need family and friends support to keep your spirits high. In relationships you're quite a trouble to have. You prefer a man who's high status sociable and communicative but who's able to guide through deep emotions and emotions. Who would be able to show you fun when you're in serious mode but who would be there for you when emotions hits like a tornado.
>>
>>16963436
>>16963452
>>16963497

Wow. If anyone could read me at some point I would really appreciate it. I'm so fed up of being skipped
>>
Can you tell me about my spirit animals/guides please? I haven't seen cobra for some time now. Also, I dreamt I ate a diamond: have I successfully dream-metabolized it yet?

General reading if nothing else

Nickname: Vector Chef
Sun sign: Pisces
>>
File: cancer.jpg (366 KB, 550x794) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
366 KB, 550x794
>>16965344
To be honest she's much more to the introvert side and homeschooling wouldnt affect her too much but there's will be strong attachment to you (maybe too strong). Her emotions are all over-place - smallest things causes massive reactions. It might sound to cliche but she's really really vulnerable without you. I wouldnt say emotional instability but there's a great need for her to have someone with whom she could restore her balance. Terrors might be due to something lurking here.
>>
>>16965360
Yep. That pretty much sounds like me. Thank you!

Alright, I'll give you some details. We were dating for a year. We never fought, we always got along, talked everyday. Everytime we spent time together, we were super affectionate. Our personalities just complimented one anothers very well. Everything was perfect... and then the break up happened. It came as quite a shock to me, because he did not give a clear answer why.

About 3 months later, we sat down and talked about what it. There, he explained to me that his emotions for me began to swing like a pendulum going back and forth between "I love her" to "We can't make it". Because of this, he felt like it was unfair and untruthful to keep the relationship going.

In my opinion, he is a fantastic person. He has his faults, but so does everyone. He is very honest, and blunt. He will give his honest opinion on something. Super ethical, and prefers to be self-employed through his own work rather than work a nine to five. He does have a pessimistic perspective on life though, and has serious issues with self-doubt, constantly beating himself up for not being good enough. Any negativity thrown at him, he will take to heart, and it will stick with him.

I hope that is enough
>>
File: Down_the_Rabbit_Hole.png (113 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Down_the_Rabbit_Hole.png
113 KB, 800x1200
>>16965371
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.