[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.

Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16954193
>>
File: 1447265779229.jpg (128 KB, 1000x718) Image search: [Google]
1447265779229.jpg
128 KB, 1000x718
>>16959333
I'll do three readings in an hour or so. If anyone is interested I'll need.
>Gender
>Sign
>Question
>A word that describes how you feel right now.

Hope I can help!
>>
>>16959336
Female
Scorpio
Just generally, anything notable going to happen to me in the next few months?
Comfortable

thanks reader. I hope you provide insight.
>>
>>16959336
Female
Virgo
Am I heading down the right path for myself, or would it be best to move on to other things?
Hopeful
>>
http://b.1339.cf/cadxhan.mp3

Three quick readings, just quick ones right now. Queries and relevant genders, please.
>>
>>16959336
female
libra
love reading
hmm better, kinda melancholic.
>>
>>16959345
Love reading,plz
>>
>>16959345

Is my job at a good position? How is it right now.

Male
>>
>>16959336
Hey.

Male
Aquarius
What should I do to unleash my inner badass again?
Complicated
>>
>>16959345
Male
Scorpio
When will my ascension begin?
>>
>>16959350
Straight male,sorry
>>
>>16959345
female
is someone helping me?
>>
File: Atoli.jpg (469 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Atoli.jpg
469 KB, 1600x1200
Hopefully i don't get ignored like in the past two threads :/.. Anywho, i am a male, 22, aquarius, dark brown hair. My query is simply what do i do now to fix things with her? Was the birthday gift a good start..? I'm literally so lost without being able to at least say good morning to her..

Worried is how i feel right now. Pic related is also how i feel because Atoli is basically a female me.
>>
>>16959371
>Hopefully i don't get ignored like in the past two threads
Hopefully you read the sticky too since this is your third thread.
>>
>>16959336
Male
Capricorn
What to do with my Job life?
haphazard
>>
female
Aquarius
Anything relevant or exciting coming up in the future that I should know about
Looking for some hope.
>>
>>16959350
I see the 9 of Pentacles as her card: hardworking homebody who doesn't party too hard. I see the bird in her hand fly away and land on a fence in front of a house, out of which a man then steps. Ensorcelled by the charms of the bird, he hardly notices the confused-looking girl who came after it, then.

Well, there's something of hers that comes to you before she has occasion to. In the process of her regaining what's hers, she'll come upon you.

>>16959352
Situation/Challenge/Advice/Outcome:
>3 of Pentacles (reversed), King of Cups, Two of Wands, The Fool

Good reader friend, it seems that you think to end your current employment soon. Well, it's crossed your mind, but you still can't find sufficient reason to be justifiable to you. The challenge, of course, is being able to comport your decisive mind without the barrier of emotions all the time. Somehow there seems to be a disconnect between your conscious and unconscious that has left you bereft of good judgement now.

To best decide, thing about the long-term effects of what shall come about if you decide on one thing or the other, though. But, if you want to grow, don't be too scared to make mistakes, or else of not having what it takes. The Fool comes up in the end, which signals the beginning of a fruitful career for you, my friend.

>>16959356
I can't do time very well. Would you like to rephrase or have me take a crack at some signals of it coming or whatnot?
>>
Hello my name is Levent i´m 20 years old and male. My sign is capricorn. I want to ask for a reading of my spiritual life. Where do i stand? What to do next? What is Important now? Maybe some helpful Things you can say? Thanks and respect to all Readers!
>>
>>16959371
You would have better luck to query a reader with your questions.
>>
>>16959411

>I can't do time very well. Would you like to rephrase or have me take a crack at some signals of it coming or whatnot?

Yeah, that'll do too. Just say something spontaneously. Provided there are things to say, ofc.
>>
Can someone give me a love reading on my current relationship? Things have been getting strained. It's a LDR and we've never been together.
>>
File: ChouOodamaRasenganA.png (428 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
ChouOodamaRasenganA.png
428 KB, 700x490
>>16959333
Pfft you call that a rasengan?
Git gud
>>
>>16959386

>>16959415
See i do that, and ive read the sticky thanks, but they always skip me or leave after they respond saying they will get me in the next thread and never do.
>>
>>16959336
This is mine, please and thanks.>>16959371
>>
>>16959336

>Male
>Capricorn
>So... She and I have a weird connection, however I kinda like her, I just don't know if she likes me or she is just being herself... I'm really confused, so I'd like to know if she is interested in me.
>Hopeless

Thank you very much Reader.
>>
>>16959356
>>16959418
Bibliomancy:
http://www.lexido.com/EBOOK_TEXTS/THE_WANDERER_AND_HIS_SHADOW_.aspx?S=273

Your Ascension shall be characterized by your proper balance and acceptance of both your masculine and feminine energies. I would surmise that Anima and Animus must both be accepted and present.

>>16959359
>7 of Wands reversed
I'm not sure if someone else is helping you out or not, but you seem to be aided best by your own thoughts. Well, that is to say that your mind can work better once it is calm, and proper consideration would be the best balm for the burns your unconscious inflicts on itself. Inner strength shall be the best help.
>if it is someone else, it's the person who is calling you on your bullshit

All done for now, good anons. I did one extra one, and now I must be gone. Away away, must I away; perhaps again later, or on some other day.
>>
>>16959411
Thanks BV accurate as ever.
>>
>>16959336
Male
Aquarius
Will anything come of my music in the future?
/
Will I put in enough effort to get into shape in 2016?

content, calm, patient,yet slightly off
>>
>Say you are going to do only three readings

>Gets 8 querents and a few other new face That don't know how to tag

Good to see my old /div/ alive again. I'll get to the readings in a few minutes.
>>
>>16959448
thanks for the extra <3
>>
>>16959345
Male 19
Aquarius
love reading
semi content
>>
>>16959435
Well just keep querying a reader when they are reading and not make mention that you've been skipped a lot. Not sure if that will deter them but just keep trying.
>>
why do the rothschildes use the Hexagram as their family sign, and why are they so rich?
>>
>>16959465
Male
Capricorn
what is my situation and what should i do?
I love the number 7 the most but 2,3&8 i like too.
>>
I'd like a general reading
Female
Gemini, aquarius rising
auburn hair, chill.
>>
How is my state magically?

Male
Libra/Virgo
>>
>>16959479
I know and i udnerstand they are under a lot of pressure. I see some posting about the migraines that follow after readings and i had no idea that could happen i hope they understand that I'm also sorry for any discomfort my query may cause them. Just need some guidance because no one in my real life is giving me any.
>>
>>16959411
>Bateman

Thank you for the reading ,guess I'll need to wait until the bird appears.

Have a nice day ,m8
>>
>>16959491
buy yourself a tarot deck with a book to it. Selfreadings are easy!
>>
>>16959500
My mind is way too focused on someone right now to even try and focus on myself.. Also, i work two jobs so i hardly have time to dedicate to learning a new practice when i still have The Republic i need to finish haha.
>>
>>16959500
>>16959512
if you want i can do a reading for but its my first reading for another person and my english is bad! soo if you want post some things about yourself with the acceptance that i can read for you
>>
Male, 20, Leo

Need a love reading, thanks
>>
>>16959491
I understand. Hope you can get some insight soon.
>>
Why do people always ask for love readings
>>
>>16959532
Sure, what all do you need to know? I'm a male, 22, aquarius, 5"10, dark brown hair.
>>
>>16959553
because we're lonely
>4chan
>>
>>16959553
Cause I've been having problems with my girlfriend so I need to have an idea
>>
>>16959558

Did reader die? :(
>>
>>16959555
name number you like most and what do you feel now and your question or in what topic wou will know something
>>
>>16959571
I don't know but I can never get a reading and I'd really appreciate it
>>
>>16959572
Trev, um...i like the number 20, I'm tired from work but also longing to talk to her again.. My query is what do i do now to fix things with her? Was the birthday gift a good start..?
>>
Anyone still doing readings?
>>
Male
Scorpio
Lonely

A love reading would be excellent.
>>
File: many_armed_goddess.jpg (49 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
many_armed_goddess.jpg
49 KB, 466x700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFY_ahPZmzs

As promised, I'll be divining - scrying, to be more specific.

Seekers:
>name/alias
>query/concern
>an /x/ worthy pic/gif/webm file

I stop when I stop, I apologize in advance. As always, I wish everyone the very best.

New Moon was at ~11am 40 degrees 25'N 111 degrees 45'W my time. So, I'm actually late.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5 KB, 264x148) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5 KB, 264x148
>>16959622
Oscar
General reading
>>
>>16959622

>Reks
>Male
>Capricorn
>So... She and I have a weird connection, however I kinda like her, I just don't know if she likes me or she is just being herself... I'm really confused, so I'd like to know if she is interested in me.

Thank you very much Reader.
>>
>>16959622
You can call me Sigurd

Please scry an identifier for the one who has been using magic against me for several months.
>>
File: amcl16.jpg (168 KB, 799x603) Image search: [Google]
amcl16.jpg
168 KB, 799x603
>>16959622
Levent/Gohmarilla/Dentagon
spiritual life where do i stand whats next?
20 male
>>
>>16959622
Circa is one of my favorite bands, great taste Hijinks.
>>
File: cryptid_swampbeast_hero_4-AB.jpg (69 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
cryptid_swampbeast_hero_4-AB.jpg
69 KB, 334x250
>>16959622
Morgan
Female
Scorpio

A general reading would be nice, because there's honestly a lot I'm unsure of that I'd like a little insight into. Some direction, where I stand spiritually, and...probably some insight into a potential love life, too.

Sorry if that's asking too much. I've never actually done this before.
>>
File: 1447283951714.jpg (160 KB, 1184x1184) Image search: [Google]
1447283951714.jpg
160 KB, 1184x1184
>>16959622
James
The future
>>
>>16959622

Lynne

Will I find love?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x177
Sorry, picture never sent.
>>
File: 1446828363812.jpg (308 KB, 670x921) Image search: [Google]
1446828363812.jpg
308 KB, 670x921
>>16959622
Al
I want to learn about how can I confront my fears
>>
>>16959627
>General

I foresee a flower in pond. It floats on it's side. The reflection in the water makes the flower seem bigger, having more petals, seemingly a double flower, etc.

Strange flowers - bright, vibrant colors. They have green stems and light red petals. They are cone-shaped with oranges and yellows towards the center - where the petals radiate from.

What I am seeing here is:
>life
>abundance
>life sustained by the waters
>radiance
>multiplying/doubling
>reflection (physically and perhaps inner)
>beauty/color

I would say, for a general reading, that you are to experience an area of content in your upcoming events. Perhaps you might even do some soul-searching/have some conversations with yourself. Don't let your abundance go squandered.

Try to live. And I don't mean in the "sleep, eat, watch a movie, etc."-live - I mean, immerse yourself in your life! Live in the moment and experience life for the beauty and joy that it can be! Be like the flower, search for that water that will sustain you in times of darkness or despair.
>>
>>16959659
i dont have the willpower(right now) to do that.
life doesnt seems very attractive to me, i just find it tiring
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>16959622
SN
Career reading, please.
>>
>>16959670
You will be my last one. This is the cut-off.

Sorry to all who post beyond this querent. Best wishes.
>>
>>16959583
Aleister Crowley Thoth Tarot Cards: 2 Cups: What coincidence the name of the card i picked for you Trev is Love :) You are ready to give and receive love. You should not fear and approach your girlfriend. You have the power to give her the love she needs right now. Important is that you love yourself becauce that makes you attractive! Your love will blossom my lucky friend! Take your time to love her and enjoy life and love! Sorry for bad english.I hope i could help you a little bit.
>>
File: 1444742368210.png (2 MB, 918x1249) Image search: [Google]
1444742368210.png
2 MB, 918x1249
>>16959622
Maddy
Will the issue with my friend be resolved? Or how do things look for us from here onwards? I'm feeling really upset and I don't want to harm our relationship.
>>
>>16959631
I like your spooky, forest pic.

>so I'd like to know if she is interested in me
I foresee a flexible dancer - agile and quick, she is nimble and is able to bend/contort into difficult positions. She seemingly does this gracefully and easily - probably practicing this craft for many, many years.

I foresee a family aboard a rollercoaster. Spinning, banking, making sharp turns, and G-force inducing drops, etc. Some of the family appears shocked/terrified. Others members are smiling, laughing, etc.

Here is what I take from these two signs/visions:

She may very well like you/is interested in you. However, she is flexible here. Perhaps it's too early to tell. Though, seeing a pretty girl performing some dancing and contortion - I would take this as a positive sign for beauty/romance. She might be someone who can be easily manipulated or swayed. If this is the case, you just might have to apply a little leverage to show her that you are interested in her as well.

Also, mixed feelings - coming from the family on the rollercoaster. Though they are all experiencing this ride together, they do not all share the same feelings. Some joy, others terror. You two might be in a "gray area" at the moment - feeling both inclined to leave and stay.

The key here is to make her want to stay, correct? Show her that this is the path you want - if you so want it truly.
>>
>>16959682
Did you see a good ending though if i approached her? Also you helped so much, really. For a first time reading you did great.
>>
>>16959700
thanks mr. dubs. I picked just one card for the entire situation its the best card that i could have picked for your situation so youre lucky i would said. The coming time will be good like i said your love will blossom. I take this reading very serious and gave my best! Im happy that ive could helped!
>>
>>16959696

This was deep, like... really deep. This girl and I... We barely know each other, funny thing we met years ago, but everytime we talk nowadays, something changes around us. Like... time stops or something like that. (I'm not into poetry for this one). We are young, l'm 21 and she is 19. She's never been with anyone and I have been single for a long time...

So maybe something might be connecting us for a reason, still, we are not sure why, how or if it is good or bad. I guess is time to step ahead and go a bit further in our simple relationship. If it isn't her I'll have to put a "reason" in things. If not, both of us could see this situation as worthless of our time...

I guess you are right, I want her to "stay".

Also, the dancer, really weird. Not the first time I get the ''Pretty girl performing dancing and cortontion.'' I'm kinda spooked about that one. Other readers told me that when this girl dissapeared darkness, shadows and sadness came after she left... However, they also tell me that this girl looks really happy and smiles a lot.

It's weird and strange, I'm trying to digest this. Still I'm really glad you did this reading.

Thank you very much, have a nice day/night. :)
>>
>>16959712
Thank you again, i know that this isn't exactly the future as the future is always changing, but just knowing that there is still a chance that we can be together again really helps me heart. If it means anything, you saved a life this week.
>>
>>16959622
Do you do spirit readings?
>>
>>16959724
> means anything
means a lot to me thanks! Much love my friend!
>>
>>16959690
Damn.. you have a lot of readings to get to, I was looking forward to one because I haven't gotten one from you in a while. I'll be around if you do get to me, but don't feel any pressure, I can always catch you another time.
>>
>>16959640
>using magic against me

A few images for you Sigurd:

Firstly, a bridge - long and narrow. Many cars and vehicles pass along this bridge. They drive for seemingly miles - the bridge is vast. Some vanish amidst the clouds/fog/mist and/or disappear out of sight, beyond the horizon.

Second, a guardian. A stone lion sits upon a pedestal on the property of a large estate. A thicket or small forest separates the house from the entrance, where the guardian sits.

Lastly (and I do believe that this vision symbolizes your attacker), I see a man. This man is a magician, dressed almost entirely in black. He wears a black top hat, black jacket, and black gloves. He has a mustache/beard and long, dreadlocks - stemming from under his hat. He holds in his a hand an ornate, silver box. His skin is ghastly white.

So, some things to keep in mind:

The bridge? A pathway. Seemingly to you. If you want your would-be attacker to stop, simply destroy the path. You cannot traverse such a impossible gap (for miles) if the bridge was destroyed.

Another avenue to take? Set up a defense - a guardian or watcher. A sentinel. To me, the stone lion represents a fierce and imposing opponent. One that shouldn't be approached recklessly or messed with.

Lastly, the magician seemingly has "something" in his possession that is helping. My advice is to either sever the tie of that connection or steal it away from him.

Hope this helps and wasn't too convoluted.
>>
>>16959690
Cool picture. You draw it yourself?
>>
>>16959748
No but I've drawn some similar stuff.. can't remember where online I found the this picture
>>
>>16959642
>where do i stand whats next?

You are the fisherman, waiting for the tide. The right time. Hoping that pattern will repeat itself and that everything will fall into place as it has time and time before. The problem here is not you, it has nothing to do with "you" in the situation. Rather, the problem lies within the fish being there.

So, where do you stand? You're waiting for the next big "ah-hah!" moment. Something of significance.

What's next for you? You will be seeing things with a new pair of eyes. Your old eyes will no longer help you, you can discard them.
>>
>>16959774
thanks alot!
>>
File: fates_machine.gif (832 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
fates_machine.gif
832 KB, 500x359
>>16959643
Why, thank you. I do enjoy them as well. Here is another for you, us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcHhHX24dXg
>>
>>16959645
>spiritually
>love

In some aspects, are they not one in the same? Kek

For you Morgan, I see something surreal here.

I see fish, floating - "swimming" through the sky as if it were water. They swim above, across a desert. A dry, cracked, and deserted place.

What I see here is creatures in an environment that would alternatively destroy them. Yet, they live. What I see in this image for you Morgan, is that you need to adapt and change. You need to be able to survive when life gives you no alternative.

This, I think, can be applied to your spirituality and your love life. You have the power within you to shape and alter your future in ways you never would think possible. You have to think impossibly.

Funny how a lot of things were once though impossible but are very much a possibility nowadays, huh?
>>
>>16959806
I'll have to think about this. I'm not really sure how to think "impossibly" in terms of my life, but I'll give it some thought and see what I can come up with. Thanks so much for doing this for me.
>>
>>16959806
Wow, fun reading.

How may I obtain such a reading?
>>
>>16959746
This makes a lot of sense and confirms that I'm going about this the right way. I was actually just looking for something to use as a target in lieu of a name, but I think I have it figured out, thanks.
>>
>>16959774
the picture you had seems very clear in this one the others seem not to as clean as this one?
>>
Female
Aquarius
Anything positive or negative events you see coming in my near future
clustered
>>
>>16959806
hey posted awhile ago, wondering if you can still help me

Male
Aquarius
love reading please
semi content
>>
File: creepy_cry.gif (934 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
creepy_cry.gif
934 KB, 400x300
>>16959647
>>16959649
Surely you will. 7+ billion people upon this planet. It's easy to feel alone or unloved. But, I assure you, "no man is an island" and that, should you go searching for it - you will find it.

>>16959658
>confront my fears
To me, this is a rather simple request. You know what frightens you, correct?

Well, if you know this
>and knowing is half the battle
>GI Jooooeeee!
Sorry... Then all you need to do is belittle your fears. Break them down in manageable parts. Mock and ridicule them - laugh in their face! Empower yourself. You can overcome most anything if you put forth time, effort, energy, etc.

You'd be surprised on how tenacious the body and spirit can be.

>>16959670
Alright "SN", you are my last querent for the day/night.

>Career reading
I foresee a glass forest. All of the trees seemingly made of a clear glass. The light shines through them, and pervades most of the forest floor. Even all of the branches and leaves are translucent.

So, this forest obviously had to built, right? Constructed in some manner? Glass trees is simply not a natural thing - it would take materials, artistry, and time to make an entire forest of them.

My advice? And I know this is going to sound extremely generic/cliché - but find a career that you could dump an insane amount of time and effort into; and still be able to enjoy yourself. One in which you don't feel trapped.

Hope that helps, I must be off.

Best wishes to everyone I didn't get to. Perhaps another day. I must go. Farewell.
>>
>>16959873
>>
>>16959854
>>16959873
>>
>>16959873
Aw, you skipped mine >>16959646

Thank you anyways
>>
>>16959902
you handle it very cool respect
>>
>>16959907
;)
>>
>>16959873
> find a career that you could dump an insane amount of time and effort into; and still be able to enjoy yourself. One in which you don't feel trapped.
I see, thanks a lot, Hijinks!

And I love the YT links you share here, thanks for those, too.
>>
File: 386641-177618-the-basanos.jpg (44 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
386641-177618-the-basanos.jpg
44 KB, 400x388
Hey. Sorry if you couldn't get a reading. I can help maybe.
Yeah.
I'll do like 2-5 readings, just provide the following infos:

°Appearance (and gender)

°Personality

°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

>>16959484
Ooh I know this one it's because of Saturn, right?
He was their patron god back when the planetary spirits were all the rage, and they kept tradition. Meh, could be wrong, but if there's an occult meaning, that is most likely it. Oh also, Saturn's domain includes finances, planning, and exerting control over others...
Pretty sure you could find out what the deal is by looking at the family's earlier history or the history of their crest, if there is are any pages for that.
Maybe as little as a few minutes on Google and you'll find the answer. Or it could be that there isn't much record of it, that can happen with older stuff
>>
File: 1434276274439.gif (1000 KB, 500x675) Image search: [Google]
1434276274439.gif
1000 KB, 500x675
>>16959622
Tom
Love reading please.
>>
File: 1442355428689.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442355428689.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Sorry for taking too long guys. Things happen.

I'll try to do as many as I can when I get home though.
>>
>>16959929
Source?
>>
>>16959929
Could you do mine please and thank you?
>>
File: girl.jpg (129 KB, 853x357) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
129 KB, 853x357
>>16959929
Hello I'm >>16959690
female, tall, long medium brown hair, plain face, glasses, thin
considerate, kind, loyal, stubborn, introverted, crude sense of humour, withdrawn
>>
>>16959964
Sorry forgot to link

>>16959646
>>
File: images (23).jpg (15 KB, 350x144) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
15 KB, 350x144
>>16959964
>>16959965
Yes I am working on these as soon as I am warm up

>>16959948
The comic series Lucifer by uh
Hm well pretty sure its Vertigo comics, same people who did Hellblazer...
>>
File: 1446435142133.jpg (78 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1446435142133.jpg
78 KB, 510x546
>>16959929
Male, tall, dark hair, eyes, chubby atm

Mostly just calm and probably boring but I can get pissed pretty easily at times

Question: Are they going to be pissed at me for a while or do they genuinely not care?
>>
File: DollCutieTV.14163.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
DollCutieTV.14163.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>>16959964
>>16959969
>>16959646
4 of Wands, 10 of Cups

The four suggests stability and security, most likely more than youve had before, in terms of drive and desires (Wands)
The ten represents the fact that you are leaving behind or will leave behind, a lot of what you consider your self, as your emotions and values (Cups) shift from one period of you life to the next.
It is/will be a bit overwhelming, not knowing who you are or where to start in terms of yourself. This is natural. Just let emotion fow how it will. Soon there will be a new you. Don't concern yourself with that much, its kinda out of your hands. Instead, focus on the four of Wands, pursuing things you find neat and interesting, ow that you actually have enough drive to start pushing you to do things

>>16959965
>>16959690

3 of Swords, Adjustment

Ugh. I'm not sure how you two are going to make up, if at all. It seems to be too big of a thing to comfortably return to how you were before towards each other.
I hope that you will somehow find a way to maintain that friendship. The important thing is that yu need to talk to them - you need this resolved ASAP; the now it sits threre, the worse it will be. Rip off the bandaid all at once, don't give around he edges of the painful issue, analyzing it and debating how to proceed. Just live honest
Whether or not you are able to stay friends with thmem, you shoul make some new friends.
New things and people will be very very good for you in this upcoming time period.

>>16959996
2 of Disks, King of Cups

They wouldn't care as long as you show that youre sorry, but not in a way that makes you look weak
The king is what it is because it has its own things going on, and can't afford to be caught up in others' more than is logical given that fact
With the suit being Cups, the idea is not to let their emotions determine the state of your own
>>
Male
Virgo
What's with me?
Weary
>>
>>16960078
Thank you very much for your great reading. I give you my highest respects
>>
>>16960078
Sounds about right. I already explained my side of the situation which was as close to an apology as I care to get at the moment. Feels like I'm already past that point to me. I guess now I play the waiting game. Thanks
>>
>>16960078
I know things will work out between us, we've had bigger conflicts in the past. He's apologized a lot and it's a matter of how I respond I think.. which I haven't done yet. I'm not mad at him, just very very sad that he chose to take his anger out on me and I have no idea what to say.
>>
>>16959336
Male
Aquarius
When will I can have a girlfriend?
comfy, sleepy, interested
>>
>>16959345
male
Aquarius
Love reading pls
>>
File: dicks.png (437 KB, 549x725) Image search: [Google]
dicks.png
437 KB, 549x725
>>16959929
Male
Mediterranean, brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin
Sensitive yet logical, easy going yet determined, loving yet extremely cautious
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 1024x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 1024x729
>>16959929
Hello if you're not wiped out by the time you read this, I could use a reading

I am a tall-ish, very skinny, brown hair brown eyed Caucasian male. I have a fractured/broken collarbone right now

I mostly keep to myself but I wouldn't describe myself as shy. I am charming and outgoing when I want to be, and I love to make other people laugh. I suffer from anxiety and depression that holds me back slightly, but I'm getting on top of it(I think).

My question is regarding a barista named Eden. Did I screw things up or is there still hope for something really awesome?

Many thanks friend
>>
Hey guys, I hope you are having a wonderful evening. I was hoping if anyone could give me a brief reading to start off a new year (my birthday was yesterday).

I'm 25 years old now, Scorpio, male. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>16960138
Are you a terrorist?
>>
File: 1444861555515.jpg (50 KB, 400x436) Image search: [Google]
1444861555515.jpg
50 KB, 400x436
>>16960170
>tripcode for a person requesting a divination
lol what are you doing
>>
>>16960183
No. Explain.
>>
>>16960218
mediterranean and tanned skin
>>
File: sigmar.jpg (35 KB, 300x528) Image search: [Google]
sigmar.jpg
35 KB, 300x528
>>16959929
My description:
Male, latino, dark curly hair and eyes, big eyebrowns, beard ,5' 6''

Can you do a reading on why i cant meditate anymore?
i tried for like 3 hours and i was not able to do anything, its like i cant concentrate
>>
>>16960186
I'm pretty sure he's a reader himself..
>>
>>16960240
search his trip on archive
3 results, none of them readings
>>
File: oE2masA.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1258) Image search: [Google]
oE2masA.jpg
144 KB, 1080x1258
Can you figure out if I am getting enough nutrition through my diet. I have a stomach problem and I can only tolerate meat if I blend it and turn it into a pudding. If I don't do that my heart starts racing when I eat due to a bad digestive system.

I sometimes worry that I am not absorbing the nutrition.

Am I absorbing the nutrition eating my meat pudding?

Is there any recommendations you have for what I should be doing?
>>
>>16960241
you're right
>>
>>16960170
Ooh, you're a tricky one! And by tricky I mean frustratingly confusing to my low-level detective skills...
I know you've been in more tarot threads than you've posted in with that trip, there are multiple things pointing this out, but for the life of me I can't determine what makes you decide to use the trip.
Maybe since its important to you, you don't want to risk someone else pretending they are you to the reader? That really doesn't happen though..?
And the other two times you used the trip don't have a logical reason like that...
If it was simply a thin about to attention, you'd have more than a measly 3 posts.
I am quite frankly mystified.
Perhaps this is a misspelling of another trip? No, no, there are things pointing against this...
Argh!
Maybe it is the code you use, it is the name of something meaningful to you, so you use it for the most meaningful posts?
I know trips that aren't secure should be reverse-searchable, but I couldn't figure that shit out I don't know Japanese or programming so no clues from that...

Ffffuckkkkk dude what is even the deal man
Ughhhhh

>>16960245
Dude what the fuuuuuuck
When I became lactose intolerant I didn't find some bizarre gross way to keep drinking milk I gjust switched to soy milk
I mean damn dude I know plenty of vegetarians and vegans that actually get enough nutrients and all that, and for them is a choice. Course there are tons of skinny, malnourished vegetarians whose diet isn't broad enough, but why I'm saying is lack of meat doesn't necessarily mean lack of necessary nutrients. This is the age where scientists have figured out the specific nutrients in meat and are making supplements. That seems way healthier than trying to force your body to metabolize something it obviously doesn't want to

Most likely, the extra energy required breaking it down makes meat a pretty worthless food for you
_____

Alright damn I got sidetracked
I'll get to the readings now
>>
>>16960269
I tried veganism and I couldnt handle it, my digestive system reacted bad to legumes too.

My stomach has a very weak lining and its the gastric acid produced by the stomach that can cause my heart to race if it has to produce a lot of gastric acid to break stuff down.
>>
File: Konno.Makoto.full.969807.jpg (4 MB, 4814x6994) Image search: [Google]
Konno.Makoto.full.969807.jpg
4 MB, 4814x6994
>>16960269
Female, 145lbs, 5'5", asymmetrical chin-length hair of a brown/blonde color

Overly optimistic, a bit of a worry wart, tries to always see the best in people, a little on the lazy side, forgiving to a fault, kind of eccentric

Attached character: Makoto Kono, from The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

My question is concerning my current love situation. If you could read for me, I would be so grateful :)
>>
File: icecube.png (775 KB, 717x797) Image search: [Google]
icecube.png
775 KB, 717x797
>>16960269
Male, 5'10, black hair brown eyes thick eye brows

skeptic, living 1 day at the time, not looking far, I'm giving more second chances

pic character at the bottom

I'm kinda worried about my future in college but that's all. Can you tell me something?
>>
File: kenshin2.png (216 KB, 732x522) Image search: [Google]
kenshin2.png
216 KB, 732x522
>>16960295
Ah yeah well I got mild acid reflux and what has worked best for me is...
Papaya enzymes.
Yeah. Fancy huh
Stuff like tums actually seems to make things worse. I think dumping some base into acid makes sense in test tubes but in a self-regulating system like the human body, it will just cause more acid to be made.

>>16960235
Hahaha pretty sure they're talking about Greece/Italy, not Syria etc.
Also, it is not certain that they actually live there. More likely to be their heritage than current, given generally low English speaker numbers in that area

>>16960138
The Lovers, 7 of Wands

Hmm... I actually think the Lovers are being very literal and talking about future love life here

Some time in the next year or two, most likely sooner than later, you will enter into a new relationship and it'll be a very good one.
Very enjoyable, uh... good sex and stuff
Significant connection
Not necessarily a super long relationship, but it will give you confidence you had given up on getting
You just need a little bit of confidence in order to get it in the first place. The motivators you have that will drive this are frustration, lust, loneliness, and friendliness

The seven is a warning. It says you will fail if you keep procrastinating whn it comes to the more important and difficult things. You need to realize your laziness is fear, and figure out where that fear comes from, in order to effectively fight it off and not have so much laziness that it interferes with anything you should be doing. Like anybody's mental demon/s, it will never really die, but you can make I so that you win most of the time instead of only some of the time...
>>
Sorry I'm sick so I'm going a little slow tonight...Will get to the four others pretty soon, and can probably do more than that tonight if the cold doesn't get worse.
>>
>>16960385
That was very insightful. Thank you.

I'll make sure to train extra hard tomorrow.
>>
>>16959941
Looking forward to what you'll have to say!
>>
File: Tyr,_der_Schwertgott.jpg (581 KB, 841x1060) Image search: [Google]
Tyr,_der_Schwertgott.jpg
581 KB, 841x1060
http://b.1339.cf/dzcwyjz.mp3

Good evening, /div/, and a good New Moon night. I've decided to give some readings tonight. I don't know how many I'll get through, so we'll just have to see what I can do.

Give me your queries and your genders please. If you'd like me to go deep, give a YT link to a song to help me focus in on what you are feeling. If you'd like a specific method, please specify; otherwise, I'll use my best judgment to decide.

I'll do at least three; thereafter...we'll see.
>>
>>16960454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK23BhEQVyU
Male
Can you tell me why is it so hard for me to meditate now while it was so easy some years ago?
its like my mind cant be stilled
>>
>>16960454
Female.
I really wish to reconcile with my ex. Think you can read on this situation and see if us getting back together is in the future?

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTcrJZ6rsm8
>>
>>16960454
Male
Can you tell me if my current female interest is one I should explore a relationship with or if I should keep looking?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74VTf9RypfU
>>
>>16960454
Just a future love reading. Thank you.

Female.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKWy6RVRhA
>>
>>16960454

I'm concerned about my future college classes and how this change will turns out. I'm going to survive?
Male, pisces

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

I hope this help you, thanks really!
>>
>>16960454
female
general future and
should i get an apartment by myself or with two other people?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKrGlBL4I4c
>>
>>16960479
And I forgot to mention something: I am currently in a relationship of sorts.
>>
>>16960454
A good friend of mine snapped at me the other day and I'm really upset, haven't talked since.. how will things go between us? Is there anything I can do to fix things?
>>
>>16960468
I see a brick wall...but that doesn't tell me much at all; let's see what the runes answer when we call.

Bottom:
> Ewhaz, (Hidden) Uruz/Eiwaz
Top:
> (Hidden) Nauthiz/Fehu
Right:
> Berkano

Good anon, I see it quite clearly now! Your mind seems a bit focused on your material concerns, the resources for which don't seem enow! Well then, I think that lack of financial security has gotten your mind accustomed to some harmful patterns of thinking: even if the trials have ended by now, you're mind still hasn't readjusted to how it was before then. Well, friend, the matter of advice seems quite clear to me: you're just going to need some healing, and you should endeaver, your mind to dissever from obsessive thoughts on the last battle you fought.

So, I'd say that your mind can't be still because you've never killed the tendency to worry about material and financial concerns from back when they were a bit more worthwhile of an attention burn.

Best of luck, my friend; I hope you do well in meditating in the end.
>>
>>16960454

https://youtu.be/ZMRDC4UDsnU
Will she and I meet again soon?
Male
>>
>>16960534
Well i dont think i have much issues about financial security since i still live with my parents and im not old enough to be expected to move out.
I do however have been rekt last year over something that could be considered security.
I run in some trouble with a teacher, got rekt.It's solved now.
im not sure BV,back before i could meditatite with out too much trouble i was dealing with issues too in fact i think i have improved from that point and im in a better position, i was way more depressed. i dont know why current me would not able to do something past me could.
>>
>>16960454
Male

Why did A have such a severe change of feelings towards me?https://youtu.be/evjJ-z_N-ig
>>
>>16960470
Viability: The Devil (reversed)
Challenge: Ace of Pentacles (reversed)
Advantage: 6 of Pentacles
What you need to do: 4 of Pentacles
What he needs to do: Wheel of Fortune

Oh my, this one doesn't seem too easy to me, but I'll tell you how to pull it off if you're willing.

Well, first of all, I see that neither of you have taken all the opportunities that you could have taken in order to grow closer, and you've been subject to some poor future planning therefore. Ah, I see...someone was taking someone for granted, I think. Well, you have one thing working very strongly for you: and that's the way in which he complements you, and you him, of course; two diverse people can often make one strong force!

Well, I can't really tell if it's a matter of holding on to what you have or holding on to what you had, but there needs to be some attention to practical concerns: security is measured by more than how hot your heart burns. Well, that's you. If you ask me, which you did, indeed, he needs to finish whatever he's working on now. I can't tell if it's a project or personal change, or something else in range of his constant thoughts but, whatever it is, a good gift won't be bought until he does. So, he needs to finish working on his own personal thing before there can be selfless love.

And, it's strange...the viability holds this in poor range, but I get a good feeling about this working out...MAYBE, if you wait. But that sucks, damn do I know; I still wish the best of luck, though.
>>
>>16960479
>>16960493
Actually, scratch that. I need to find out something else entirely - a love reading can wait.

I need to know what T thinks of me at the current moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYXNejJOWP0

Sorry for the sudden change in query and music, I do hope this is all okay with you.
>>
>>16960475
FUCKYESOPETH
...ahem..

You: 10 of Swords
Her: Death (reversed)
Short-Term: 8 of Cups
Long-Term: Page of Cups (reversed)
Advice: The Hermit (sideways...I'll explain)

Ouch...Well, friend, you're asking me if you should keep going, but you seem already somewhat defeated to me. And, she...well, she seems to hold herself somewhat stubbornly, and I think it's more her resistance than whether or not you are truly interested in this thing.

Ah...tough nut to crack? I've known some like that, and I can tell you that you're in for a ride. Well, if you do manage to get her to come to your side...you're going to change in some way or another, even if just by virtue of the chase and the bother that comes thereby, and the resilience needed in order to try. Whether you change for good or bad...I can't clearly see that detail, lad. I do, however, see, that this isn't worth a long-term thing. Page of Cups signals everything happy...but this one came up in reverse, so...

Oh right, the Hermit thing. Well, it felt right neither reversed nor upright, and it seemed to signify that this choice is entirely yours. Take a wild ride and find some change in some wise, or...just don't bother with this one if you're looking for someone to keep for some time.

Up to you; I hope I've read true.

Oh, one last thing:
FUCKYESOPETH
>>
>>16960454

Female (ish, I sometimes wonder if I'm trans?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7I-ekWXbK0

Should I let him in?
>>
>>16960454
Are you still reading? Gahhhh I'm late lol
>>
>>16960454
Male
Should I keep on going with this girl or is this "relationship" not going anywhere?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEhtN-653A
>>
Quick break

>>16960569
I might have goofed up the interpretation of the (Hidden) Nauthiz/Fehu combination; that almost always means a lack in some material thing. I tried bibliomancy on this with like 5 different books, and all of them brought up passages of misunderstanding, subjectivity, or deceit.

Wait a second...is it really that there is no problem at all, and you're making a mountain out of a molehill over just being rusty or something? Uh...I don't know why I'm having such trouble with this query, as it should be more straightforward to me. I'm sorry, but I think this one might, a least for tonight, remain a mystery.

>>16960602
I saw your correction, and I'll read for you and T.

>>16960484
You'll be up after that...Lotería cards are what I'm feeling.

>>16960491
One or the other. Which one lies more on your brain, and to which one does your song most pertain?

After these, I'll see what I can do, but no promises to read for you:
>>16960497
>>16960551
>>16960584
>>16960684
>>
>>16960641
Honestly I think the 10 of swords put the nail in the coffin in my mind. This definitely seems like something I should walk away from. Also the death reversed for her made me crack up because that's nearly exactly her situation at the moment. She'd be dead weight and would not help me grow at all as a person.

Thank you. And yes, fuckyesopeth indeed.
>>
>>16960569
>>16960709
i doubt that there is no problem at all
I remember how hard it was when i first tried it.
Right now its harder than my first try, i remember that i could meditate like for what seems to be 15 minutes and it was actually 40, now i cant into 2 minutes concentration, rarely i can get deeper
>>
>>16960709

I'm sorry but I kinda dont get it

>>16960484 (You)
>You'll be up after that...Lotería cards are what I'm feeling.

can you explain a little bit?
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>16960454
Hey BV have you ever read using music that someone made specifically for a reading? For example a musician would write a short song (30-45secs) with a certain query/thing in mind and then you did scrying from that?

Little oddball question heh, I know, but I was just curious on your thoughts. Could it help or maybe it would be too much information and the accuracy of the reading would suffer? Or maybe the song alone wouldn't be enough info? and you'd be left needing the same basic info others provide (gender, song from YouTube etc) thus making the whole thing a waste of time
>>
>>16960709
That's completely alright, there's no pressure

Also I forgot to add that I'm female>>16960497
and I might as well add a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0naRFSK2hQ
>>
>>16960593
Thank you so much. I am happy to hear that there is a chance, even if it is a small one. You are right that we do compliment each other very well. We are identical in a lot of ways, but our differences are like polar opposites, and they seem to work well.

I really appreciate your reading. I am definitely willing to wait. He is incredibly important to me in every conceivable way
>>
>>16960454
Male
Should I keep trying to repair this relationship with my ex and long time former friend
https://youtu.be/S2N_uvnvGbI
>>
>>16959342
>The Star
>The High Priestess Reversed
>Nine of Wands
>King of Pentacles

Right now is a time for healing. It seems to mee that you have been hurt recently or are in some kind of strugle and you want to change the page.

Don't rush though, try to find time for yourself and try to meditate and connect your emotions and intuition.

Notice where you are and how you got there. You are not a victim. If you are not satisfied with your current situation you can make a choice to change it.

In the end I see a man. This man could be either someone you know or someone you will met.

This person is one to linked to resources so I'll say it could be a boss or maybe even a romantic partner.

He is a family man but a bit stubborn, Altough he do like luxuries and its generous he is also very carefully with his money.

Keep in mind this might not be a man and could actually mean you. If that's the case I'll see you with the same attributes wich I just describe him.

Hope it helped
>>
>>16960454
I know you might not get to me but just in case
Female
I received a mindscape from Yalda yesterday and my attached spirit took a different form and communicated. He was disguised as the white rabbit pointing at his pocket watch and looking rather impatient. I don't know why and was curious if you could help. Thanks in advance.
https://m.youtube.com/?app=m&persist_app=1#/watch?v=LApkHzyKxrw
>>
>>16960709

I understand. Thanks if you do read for me.
>>
>>16960709
the moving and living situation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJNH6l9APJU
>>
>>16960756
And as I mention this, I am getting the same pain on the same side of my face that I had during the mindscape. Oh, and Thoth was the first to tell me about this spirit and that he was impatient at that time as well because I'm being too slow with something... idk lol
>>
hi. um. i'm new here. can anyone do a reading on/for me?

Thanks.
>>
>>16959343
>The Empress Reversed
>King of Swords Reversed
>Ten of Wands Reversed

It seems that you are having some troubles with creativity or perhaps and more likely caring too much about other people.

Put emotions on a side for now. I think someone might be misleading you and making you take the path that is not right for you.

Altough I say put emotions on The side, I'll also recommend be careful with your words. They might hurt.

Honesty is a condemonable trait but only when it's expresed wisely.

And by all means try to get some meaningfull work. I don't say that you are not working but it seems that your work might not been really accomplishing anything meaningfull. Work on that.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>16960798
okay one sec it's at 15%
>>
>>16960602
http://nfs.sparknotes.com/juliuscaesar/page_188.html
“The deep of night is crept upon our talk,
And nature must obey necessity;
Which we will niggard with a little rest.
There is no more to say?”

What does T think? Well you didn't say if T is a he or a she, but I get the feeling that this person is a bit too busy at this particular time to give too much attention to you as you'd like T to. Well, something of more pressing concerns tells me that you're given some signals you falsely discern as being untoward in some way.

I'd like to relay that I see the 9 of cups in my mind, which depicts a proud merchant at home, and the Shakespeare quote on which I fell likewise seems to tell something about pressing concerns breaking up a talk. Well, you might think T would balk at any future talks with you. But T's sidelane glance doesn't mean you have no chance of being on the same page. Really, you should understand and try not to rage over the concerns that lie in T's mind, even if it's something that you wouldn't right away find.

So, to leave this one short: you're worried about T's comport in terms of some distraction, it seems, but it's really just due to some unsaid things that to T seem just a bit more pressing. The conversation shall continue on the morrow! Do not feel over much sorry over parting tonight; it will all be alright.

>damn, I hope I read this one right
>>
>>16960812

ok thanks. let me know what information i need to provide.
>>
>>16960819
hold your horses it's at 25%
>>
>>16959347
>Ten of Cups Reversed
>The Justice Reversed
> Seven of Pentacles
>Seven of Swords

Hmmm anon are you hurting other people with your emotions or are the one being hurt?

I'll say it's you. Try to fix this, be more fair or it might get you troubles in the future.

The thing is, you might be having some form of victim mentality, thinking that you don't or won't have any viable options.

This is something self imposed. Ask your self What you gain by being "stuck" and what you would gain if you "move".

You have the tools anon.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16960814
Two words I shall give you: thank you.

T is indeed a he, not a she. And I do not worry all too much about what exactly rages on in his head, I am simply worried about a few things, that is all.

If all of this shall be alright, then so be it. Thank you yet again.
>>
>>16960743
Basically, I am willing to do whatever it takes to get him back. He makes me so incredibly happy, and is blows away any other relationship I have ever been in. I hope and pray that I we can be together again.
>>
File: 1437865391465.jpg (25 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
1437865391465.jpg
25 KB, 427x449
Whatcha guys doing?
>>
>>16960808
Thanks for your reading. I think this was the boost I needed. I have been feeling creatively jammed, and concerned about the insignificance and materialism my work involves. I've been trying to convince myself to switch paths for months, but I'm afraid of upsetting the others involved. So much so, that my mental state is being sacrificed.
>>
>>16960862

Drinking mostly. Drinking and thinking about the people who I'm going to have to bitch slap.
>>
>>16960862
How are you, Sorrow?
>>
>>16959336
Male
Libra
Will there be a female in my life soon?
>>
File: Image.jpg (470 KB, 1366x704) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
470 KB, 1366x704
>>16960862
Lurking and well, having a good time, is all. Nothing much really. I'll have to get myself out of the bed in about 30 or so minutes anyway, which is a darn shame.

How about you, Sorrow?
>>
>>16960833
>]

Hi. to what are you referring? what is at 25%?
>>
>>16959353

>Four of Wands
>King of Pentacles
>Ten of Cups

If you want your badasseri back, try to be more authentic, a leader.

Its still on you anon you just have to let it out.

Also, is there some form of fairy tale in your mind? Thinking that you'll severe get that "happily ever after" ending? If so, then try to think more in what you have and what you do can get.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16960883
the divination dude just be patient im uploading it, my speed is shit tho, sry
>>
>>16959336
Male
Leo
Should I continue trying or is this leading no where?
Sad
>>
>>16960732
>can you explain a little bit?
It means you're next, and I'm using Lotería cards to read for you.

>>16960484
>I wear a Walmart suit...I still look better than you... :^)

> La Calavera (reversed), El Camaron (reversed)
> La Sandía, (upside-down) El Cazo (reversed)...(the fuck?)
> El Músico, El Gorrito, El Pino (sides...one of those again)

Good anon, I see the problem has come upon you in such covert wise, and it seems not to have passed before your eyes when it should have before! And so, you charged forth, not knowing of what lied before you in your path back then. Now right now you're freaked the fuck out because you didn't see it coming at all...or rather, you didn't pay attention to the signs that showed...(oh, okay, that weird card that refused to be turned up makes sense now)

Anyway, it seems that you'll soon be a bit inclined to quit, even though it seems ridiculous to you to have prepared so much to go through with these studies of yours. Ah, is it the first major roadblock you face? Well, mate, you should find a rock of sorts, something to cling to when storms come, and I think you'll be better inclined to weather them when they come to strike at you, son.

Now, the end tells me, very damn clearly, that things are completely up in the air right now. You'll either crumble, our you'll tough it out. Right now, it's like 50/50, and it's up to you, lad. If you find that rock for your mind and cling to it all the time, you're good. Otherwise, I have it understood, that you are, my friend, quite fucking screwed.

Ah, hell, I'll pull one last one for you, in order to leave a clue:
> La Maceta (reversed)
Literally, just keep moving. Seriously, the rhyme associated with this (loosely translated) is: he who is born a pot never leaves the corridor. It's reversed, so get your ass moving and don't stop until you're out of this, bro.
>>
>>16960882
Hey Yalda, how you be?
>>
>>16960873
Regular or naughty slap?
>>16960877
Too damn tired after travelling half of Europe in 30 non stop action packed hours. How are ya Eris?
>>16960882
Resting in pieces and i've found old tarot deck yay. So going to school Yald?
>>
Hey, I'm going to take another quick break.

>>16960775
Tell you what: I actually threw together my own spread when I considered moving. If you tell me your top two or three concerns (love, money, career, friendship, whatever), then I can use it for you. I'll wait for you to answer before I do.

>>16960497
A 4-card should be perfect for this; just give me a few minutes to rest.

>>16960551
Lad, I can't read timelines, but I'll see about...egh, I don't know, I'll figure out something, maybe impediments and advice.

>>16960584
Ooooh, I'll do yours too; just give me some time to rest and decide the best method for you.

restingrealquick.jpg
>>
>>16960924

...both? I realize that there are women among the local political elite who would suddenly become campaign backers after the right sort of spanking, and people who deserve a fucking slap because they're fucking jackasses.
>>
>>16960934
Make love not war (love after war is also good). Who's being jackass for you?
>>
>>16959336
I don't imagine i got to this in time.. but

>Gender
Female, i guess? I'm MTF transgender but i've not really come out or really done anything besides come to terms with it.

Gemini

I'm 25 to be honest I've never really done well in life.. Constantly being put down, and having a lot of misfortune (Getting screwed out of $40,000 in 2010, and other things since then.) So i guess i'm just kind of wondering about general things, and if there'll ever be anyone i can count on to support me.

>A word that describes how you feel right now.
Hopeless
>>
>>16960924
Wow, that's crazy! I hope you can recover fast from that. Good and sleepy, almost bedtime lol.
>>
>>16960454
Hi BV!
If youre still here and not tired Id love a reading from you.
T, female.
What does M feel towards me and how do you see things between us in the long run?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=avFq9errZCk

Thanks a lot if you get to mine, but thanks either way if you dont!
>>
>>16959393

You seem to be a bit uncooperative righ now anon.

Is someone offering you help and you denying It? Don't be too proud. What comes around, goes around.

Is there an travel by air in your mind anon? If so Its extremely recommended.

In the end I see you uninspired... with fear of the unknown.

My advice will be to go with more energy, free yourself and be brave.

Hope it helped and sorry for the short reading.
>>
>>16960948

Peoples. People who I'm ultimately trying to benefit but who are goddamn stubborn.
>>
>>16960902
I would say fine, but it would be a horrible lie. Past few days have been feeling like somebody just put a massive blanket of apathy on me. I essentially do own my own few things with the day, like to the store and school, come back home and go to bed almost immediately.

I don't know what is up with that, but meh. How are you doing?

>>16960924
Ah, that's good. Get some rest you, sounds like you definitely need it. And that's great that you found your old tarot deck - I'm still stuck with my 2/3rds of one.

Yes. But damn, I'm just...having problems getting up at this point...Literally can't force myself to do it. Dearie oh dearie...
>>
I am doing love readings via scrying of "love spirits."

If I don't get replies, I'm going to scan for unanswered love questions.
>>
>>16960895
wow thanks I really appreciate it, these words makes me want to push harder. Now I have to fight for it.

thanks!
>>
>>16960975

Hi. What information do you need? I'm in a relationship but feel like i'm only in it because i'm lonely. i'm not with the person I feel like I should be with, but she too is with someone else. feels bad
>>
>>16960975
what info do you need?
>>
>>16960975
Hey, can you give me advice on finding my future wife/occult project partner/breeding partner/whatever the fuck you want to call her?

Thanks, mate.
>>
>>16960975
male gemini
Im not currently with anyone
will i find love soon?
>>
>>16960968
I'm sorry for how you have been/ are feeling :/. Just sleepy and my normal feelings of daily chaos lol. Here are some flowers for you.
>>
>>16960975
Hello, I'm female and would like a reading. Anything else you need to know?
>>
File: 1428883759.jpg (56 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
1428883759.jpg
56 KB, 500x638
>>16960968
Let be ayylMao-dzen spirit be with you
>>16960959
Thanks discord
>>16960966
Is there really a need to be manipulative?
>>
>>16961009

Only if people are too stupid for their own good.
>>
File: 4564533444.png (2 MB, 1366x767) Image search: [Google]
4564533444.png
2 MB, 1366x767
>>16960999
It's okay. I'm just feeling sleepy and tired, is all. Tired from everything. I just want to curl up in my bed and never get out of it. Ever. World's uncomfy, but my bed is at least.

And ah, - I'd suggest going to sleep if you're sleepy. But if you still have things to do, then might as well take care of them first.

Thanks for the flowers and nice trips.

>>16961009
ayy lmao
danke

May the spirits of shitposting be with you, Sorrow.
>>
>>16961009
:D
>>
>>16959439
Ahhh not a great reading to be honest.

Sorry anon I'll pass on this one. Not because I don't want to give bad news but because I am afraid I might be wrong and put you in a worst situation.

If you want my advice, aproach her in a more sensitive way. No rush, just try to be more nurturing. Maybe even ask your mother for advice.

Also avoid discussions if possible. Think clearly what you are going to say before doing so.

However I'll have to say I don't really see too much of a chance... That's why I'll recommend you asking another reader.
>>
>>16960975
I would appreciate one. Female, virgo. Trying to figure out if my gut feeling of my ex being due to come back to me are legit, or simply wishful thinking. And if correct, any ideas of timing. Thank you!
>>
>>16961017
Its 1 am here and I just have to change a diaper and curl up as well... although, my bed is not that comfy lol. One day!
>>
>>16960975
Not sure what info you need, but I will give a few things.

Female. Leo, 23

My ex and I broke up 8 months ago. I still love him and want us to get back together. My questions are does he still love me, will we get back together, and what do I need to do to make sure I get my desired outcome, if I can.

Thank you :)
>>
>>16961017
Yalda, how are you! How's your day/night going so far?
>>
>>16960984
I almost never ask for information

The spirit I saw is a nude female. She stands with her feet together on her toes in a green plains under a cloudless sky, looking up and facing the sun with her eyes closed.
She smiles, and holds her arms out as if to embrace the sun. Her wavy dark blonde hair falls below her ears and blows in the west wind.

This reflects your desire for an end to the bad feels, but it is also an image of contentment. She seems to lack any confusion or disturbance.
>>
>>16960985
your love life status
>>
>>16960975
Male Pisces.
Just wondering if I'll ever find a significant other I'd actually enjoy being with or if I should just go join a monestary.
>>
>>16960950
Hit me up tomorrow, I'm out of gas for today.

Hope I can help :)
>>
>>16960497
>>16960740
Reason: Page of Wands (reversed)
Challenge: The Star
Advice: Ace of Cups (reversed)
Outcome: The Hanged Man (reversed)

Well, good femanon, I see the situation to lie upon a firey moment or two. Passionate words can be good, but they're often misunderstood if not directed in a manner most true.

Well, the advice seems to me quite clear: you both have to chill the fuck out a bit, dear. Well, it seems clear to this bard why that challenge is hard, but it seems that your passions are strangling, and you should be wrangling them in. I see that your hindsight shall sin against your own mind, and it shall tell you that you and your friend, or alternately, neither of you, are of sound mind. Well, they might all be true, as I feel some fire that burns things twixt you.

To put this one clearly, it seems that your mutual feelings seem to lead you astray. Best you get the big talk out of the way, and then leave it all behind after that; bury the hatchet, and kill it, at that.

Well...I say this because how the way it looks to me now indicates a bit of residual butthurt to me. You may both mutually make peace, but this might continue to be a thing. Maybe you should both clear the air as fully and completely as possible by both of you; that seems to me the best thing to do.
>>
>>16960975

I'm single, have been in serious and casual relationships, but I recognize that those were dominated by either mutual dysfunctionalism or one sided dysfunctionalism.

How to get to the one?
>>
>>16961043
I'm going out with a girl but she doesn't want to "hurt me". This and various other things make her not want to be my girlfriend, but she likes me. She gives me a lot of mixed signals, I want to know if we can get something serious going even if it takes time.
>>
>>16960988
I got an email similar to your and I may have fucked up the tarot draw, so I feel like I owe this question a little more dedication that I have shown it in the past.

I see a tall woman in a dark space. She is wearing a yellow dress or robe and looking down at a burning incense stick in her right hand, which she holds in front of her pelvis. Her feet are bare and her long, light brown hair extends to her waist. Her soft expression is reminiscent of a smile, but it seems like her neutral pose. I think she is singing or humming.

She is in a state of worship, perhaps even already she feels the same love you are hoping to offer her.
>>
>>16960975
Love life status single and sign virgo. Do you see anyone with me?
>>
File: 1446832653583.jpg (33 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1446832653583.jpg
33 KB, 680x383
Well that's it for today. I guess most of my querents already left anyways.

Hope I helped and also, for those I didn't got to answer, tag your query tomorrow and I'll do yours first.

Good night div!
>>
>>16961075

Good night.
>>
>>16960929
>Ooooh, I'll do yours too; just give me some time to rest and decide the best method for you.

No worries, thank you for the consideration and enjoy your rest!
>>
>>16961049
I'll do my best to do that, it's just I've been so blinded by emotion to think clearly. I want to go about this in the right way. We're very open and honest with each other so hopefully we'll be back to normal, but I'd scared he'll have another irrational outburst on me.. Anyways thank you for the reading.
>>
>>16960997
The spirit I see is a very voluptuous woman on her right side laying on a red sofa in the "draw me like a french girl" pose. She is wearing a red dress and red high heels. The room she is in is also totally red. There is a fire burning somewhere in the room, probably behind my POV. In her left hand she holds a fan made of large feathers dyed red. Her black curly hair is shoulder length, but likely would extend to her breasts if it were straightened. She has green eyes that seductively stare toward the viewer.

She represents a large amount of desire and flaunted sexual power. So many fiery symbols are present, which may indicate a person of dominance.
>>
>>16961006
your love life status
>>
>>16961102
I'm single.
>>
>>16961092
damn orgodemir
i wish i had a qt girl to have "real love" but sometimes i get this urges to just go casual, i guess the reading is consitent.
Im too incompetent to have any of them.
also nice trips
>>
>>16961075

Dropped trips again :(
>>
>>16961113
zomg plz 2 b gf
>>
>>16960551
Alright, I thought of a spread

What's keeping you from meeting: 7 of Cups (reversed)
What you can do to encourage the meeting: Page of Cups
Advice for when the meeting comes: Knight of Swords (reversed)
Eventual outcome: 6 of Cups (reversed)

My querent friend! The reason that you can't bend fate towards you right now is that you don't seem to have enow faith in the fates, and it seems that your despair is leading you to declare yourself and this thing beyond all reckoning! You're asking me about a situation you already think fucked, and it seems that you simply don't have enough hope and enthusiasm to bring it about.

Stand, get up, go outside and give a strong shout into the sky! Your neighbors will think you quit a strange guy, but you should laugh it off as just a drunken night. Why? You don't realize that you need to put a bit more foolish hope and happiness into this thing, because your current pessimism won't seem to bring a good result to you!

But...dude...dude, you really shouldn't be too overzealous if it initially works out. Be that fool to the fates, not to the lass you want to lay. I see that you'll be inclined to be a bit thirsty and a bit too zealous in mind. Calm that shit lad; if you need to be firey and mad, keep that inside: between you and whatever god you pray to.

Now, the end...well...friend, I see why the cards tell you not to be to mad or lusty a lad with respect to this lass: if you two end up [whatever you're planning on doing; don't tell me on a Christian board for Malasian shadow puppets], then it seems that you'll still be ducking (^_^) behind some colder conventions in some way. Really, it's because there will some distance at play, and things shall be just a bit too serious to enjoy such a thing as you'd really like to.

Best of luck to you, and I hope I've read true.

>also, if it helps, this dude is much thirstier than you:
>>16961129
>>
>>16961129
spank me and make me call u daddy
>>
>>16961029
I saw a very large woman, as big as the world. Her hair is wild, white, and long, though she appears young. She wears a white dress or toga. She hold an hourglass that is almost expired under her right arm, and in the left hand she holds a long scythe. In front of her is a ball of white yarn suspended, knotted up. She is smiling, giggling to herself.

The symbols all portray preparedness for endings, but there is a little bit of sand in the top of the glass, and the ball of yarn is yet quite large. She seems quite powerful and in control.
>>
File: carl matters.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
carl matters.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>16960975
Hello I am male in TX, I could really use this reading but I know I'm pretty late to the game...

I recently got out of a long term relationship (about 3 yrs? we broke up for 4 months, got back together, then broke up again after 4 more months) that was also my first relationship. I really loved this girl, but the breakup has been very eye opening for me. Although I'm not 100% sure I'm ready for a new relatinoship, HOWEVER there is a really really really cute/interesting girl who works in a coffeeshop near my apartment (call her E). I know it sounds cliche and it might seem like im just lonely, but I feel like there is a strong connection between us and I want to know what you think?

Thanks!!
>>
>>16960975
Hello, Id like one as well please.

Female, 21
What does L.M. feel towards me? How are things in the long run for us? Thank ya
>>
>>16961035
I see the spirit as a female wearing a pale blue shirt and a navy blue skirt that is mid shin length. She wears black shoes. Her hair is straight and light red/orange. She is looking slightly downward, but I can see her eyes, which are a dark blueish gray. She smiles. Her arms rest by her side and she hold her hands open with palms toward the viewer. She wears a pendant with a green stone, like Aventurine.

She is patient and a very modest person, and she may be looking into the future soon.
>>
>>16960584
http://www.bartleby.com/18/4/52.html
“You know 't was I
Whom you did urge with menaces and bribes
To kill your father. When the thing was done,
You clothed me in a robe of woven gold,
And bade me thrive; how I have thriven, you see.
You, my Lord Giacomo, Lady Lucretia,
You know that what I speak is true.”

Well lad, it seems to me the reason she's no longer feeling you is that she seems inlcined to rue a deal twixt you two in the past. It may have seemed mutually profitable at the time, but so suggests this rhyme that it may have bitten her ass, at least in her mind.

I would say that something she did for your sake she now regrets. You wouldn't think so, nor would any observer based on the profit she gets, but it seems she feels a bit taken advantage of in some way. As far as I can see, it seems to me that this is all based on regret. Something...something about...I see a flower and the 3 of Wands...lack of foresight is what impelled her upon that task, anon, and now hindsight is what makes her doubt everything about you. That's what I think is what has her feeling weird about you.
>>
>>16961153
Thank you :)
>>
>>16960975
Well this sounds like something I could use a few pointers in. Scorpio, male, single. What do you see?
>>
>>16961134
hey BV I have a divination question for you:>>16960734

not trying to imply that I have a song for you, just wanted to pick your brain a bit
>>
>>16961044
This spirit is in the form of a man with short curly reddish brown hair and a large chin. He is large and very muscular. He wears a toga and a wreath of some kind on his head. In his left hand he hold a bouquet of red and white flowers, and in his right hand there is something I can't see, but I feel that it is something related to music or writing/communication. He wears sandals and stands near a bench along a road. He looks down at his hands, seemingly deep in thought about whatever he holds.

He is a traveler, not having found where he belongs, but very likely to be useful wherever he goes.
>>
>>16961113
>>16961006
I should also link to my post and say that I've been single for a while now, nothing much has gone on for the past 2 years, but I haven't been actively looking for a relationship.
>>
>>16961206
O fuck I know exactly what you're talking about and it pretty much explains everything. The funny thing is that is was her idea in the first place, and I guess she took it more seriously than I thought.

>I would say that something she did for your sake she now regrets

No idea what that could be, the only last few things she did "for me" were completely malicious.

She can doubt everything about me that's fine, my actions always spoke the same as my words.

Thanks for the reading, it really helped put things into perspective for me so that I can finally let it all rest. I just needed to know why she decided to throw away what we had in what seems in a matter of hours.
>>
>>16960975
Male Virgo single
Want to repair romance between former ex/friend
>>
>>16961190
Thank you. I don't know much about this method of reading or what this really means,but I am sensing good things. Thank you again!!
>>
>>16960491
>>16960775
Well lass, you weren't up to the task of specifying for me, so I'll do a generic Two-Path spread for this read.

Significator:
> 6 of Wands (reversed)
Your Own Place (Good/Bad/Outcome):
> Kinght of Pentacles, Judgment (reversed), 4 of Cups
Living With Roommates (Good/Bad/Outcome):
> 7 of Cups (reversed), The Sun, King of Cups

Hah

Okay, well, first we should spell out the situation in which you find yourself. You're not feeling as victorious or heroic as you'd like to, and this situation is leading you to consider the lower aspects of the long-term choices you espy...interesting that there is only one Pentacle card here, but three Cup cards observes this seer.

Well, this seems to be something of an emotional matter to me. Let's start with living on your own.
>>
>>16961263

Well, less, I feel that you'll exert some manner of control and feel on the path of responsibility and independence, but it seems that your pretense shall breakdown some time soon. The thing that you hoped to win is unlikely to come to you. The good part is that you'll develop some heart for being on your own, but it seems self-defeating in some wise when the ultimate outcome seems to show that you'll miss out on some opportunity or two, mostly because no one is there to point it out to you.

As far as option number two, I see that you'll be a bit more centered there, and your options will be reduced somehow by virtue of you knowing where you should go and into what you should put energy, but it seems that the excessive partying...or...well, maybe some joy or good times with your roomies might lead you astray a bit. Nevertheless, you'll grow therefore by it. The last card of this choice shows that you've grown somehow and learned just how to voice your own sentimental emotional whatever things to yourself. It should be of some help when you've matured emotionally, and emotional intelligence will likely grow if you live those roomies.

Well, the choice seems clear to me, but...well, that's because I know is truly concerning you right now: you may thinks this purely about finances, but the cards tell me that coin is not enow to make your decision for you, and you should thereby consider the cups in how they play out for you.

But idk tho, good luck to you.
>>
>>16960975
Male, Virgo
If you wouldn't mind please :)
>>
>>16961153
I'm not too sure what to think of the white ball of yarn. Hmmm... I've never had a love scry done prior to this. This is quite interesting.
>>
I'm free to give some readings if anyone wants. I can do readings on anything. I do prefer to stray away from love readings though.
>>
>>16961293

I'd like to know what's in my future career wise, maybe big D destiny wise even.
>>
>>16961293
Hi American! Hey I asked for a general a while back but I passed out or something lol and wanted to see if you are up to it? Let me know what info you need :)
How's Thoth btw?
>>
>>16960712
Ya, if it were me, I wouldn't, but I'm just the guy who does spooky things and rhymes, not the guy who should decide your life.

>>16960731
Jesus Christ, I don't know why I kept fucking yours up tonight. Maybe there's just a disconnect between us or something like that. I'd like to think that I can read anyone, but nobody can claim such a thing, lad. Sorry about that.

>>16960734
I may or may not have (I don't remember, I have over 300 confirmed readings), but that would be awesome. I've actually volunteered music I've written for readings a few times myself. As far as info, I'd still want a gender and query, at least for context; that's the info I need to read best.

>>16960743
>>16960854
Bitch, if you say “oneitis,” I'll have to bitch-slap you. Just kidding, but do take care with such expecations and beware of things that lurk. Whatever you decide, I hope that it works out for you in the end, and an accurate rhyme I did bend.

>>16960844
>merlin dem dubs
Yes, I got a dude vibe off of T, but I sometimes second-guess myself when I read.

Anyway, I get the feeling he's concerned with something about permanency or something at home, and it's just keeping his mind too busy and such; I wouldn't worry about it too much.

>>16960983
You've got this, then, mate. Go find victory in that good rocky place.

>>16961089
Ah yes, the Page of Wands reversed shows some bad firey shit, and the Ace of Cups reversed suggests you both chill out a bit. I think this will be a hurdle for the both of you, but I wish you the best and hope I've read true.

>>16961257
Ah, that makes sense to me, because that passage speaks primarily on regret on confusion of motives and things. I'm glad I helped in some way with this reading.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.