[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some one just told me they remember it being spelled "Berensteen".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 2015-07-04_00003.jpg (396 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-04_00003.jpg
396 KB, 1600x900
Some one just told me they remember it being spelled "Berensteen". First time I heard that one. Something new happening with it?
>>
this was fun 2 years ago
>>
File: curious george no tail.jpg (10 KB, 284x341) Image search: [Google]
curious george no tail.jpg
10 KB, 284x341
>>16960644
Here's something fresher for you - Curious George lost his tail!
>>
>>16960687
He never had one. It is literally part of his character design. Don't be silly.
>>
>>16960644
Pic or it didn't happen faggot
>>
I run the same route every single day. There's a house that I call The Witch House (no special reason, it's just a lonely looking house that I picture a wizened old woman inhabiting) that is the last house before the one mile mark. I always know that this is the house before the first half of my run. One the way back down the hill however, I can never remember if it's on the opposite side of the halfway point or before. Every fucking time I think about it while I'm running. Memory is extremely flawed.
>>
>>16960695
His character design was chimpier with a tale...
>>
>>16960761
Chimps don't have tails.
>>
>>16960687
Holy shit I think I broke the internet.
>Great apes include chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans, bonobos and humans. There are several differences between great apes and monkeys. Great apes don't have tails, while most monkeys do. Apes generally have larger bodies and bigger brains than monkeys.

>http://www.curiousgeorge.com/

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlqmidmhb7w

>CURIOUS LITTLE MONKEY!
>LITTLE MONKEY
>MONKEY

>The most obvious differences between apes and monkeys are: apes don't have tails, and they are generally larger than most other primates. Like most rules, this one has exceptions: some monkeys lack tails and some are large. Gibbons, considered to be lesser apes, are smaller than some monkeys.
>>
>>16960875
Damn I forgot to post the fucking results. It was changed George did have a tail... because he was a monkey. Now he is an ape. When did this happen?
>>
>>16960875
dude what? that little bastard definitely had a tail he;s a fucking monkey
>>
>>16960875
In the 80s monkey meant pretty much any primate. Still kind of the same today desu.
>>
>>16960875
>he has no tail in the video he's called a monkey

Wow it's sure like they're using the word monkey interchangeably with chimp for a theme song. Oh wait, that makes to much sense.
>>
>>16960906
sing this right now. It actually sounds good.
>the curious little chimpanzeeeeee
instead of
>The curious little monkeyyyyy
Thats what it is.
>The quicker picker uperrrrrr
>>
>>16960898
Wait wait wait

desu senpai

I'm oblivious as fuck to some stuff but I think 4chan is changing certain words
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x1136
>>16960942
Top kek
>>
>>16960639
Wtf no. It's Berenstein.

>>16960687
I remember that fucking tail. Is this a joke?
>>
>>16960942
T b H is desu, f a M is senpai.
>>
>>16960957
How long has it been like that? I usually don't say that phrase.
>>
>>16960967
Happened around Halloween I think. S m H is now Baka
>>
>>16960954
Forget your fondest memories of Curious George - he no longer has a tail. From the same people who brought you "It's a beautiful day in THE neighborhood" and the new ending to the Wizard of Oz, clearly the goal is to destroy your childhood!
>>
>>16961161
>new ending to the Wizard of Oz

What?
>>
>>16961300
For real though.. Wat?
>>
>>16961811
this
>>
>>16961161
I just watched this and it exactly as I remember. Please tell us what you see or remember
>>
File: 1425192246664.jpg (29 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1425192246664.jpg
29 KB, 500x447
So who else has realized that these things happen every time CERN does an experiment?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.