[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abductions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Alien1.png (45 KB, 293x222) Image search: [Google]
Alien1.png
45 KB, 293x222
I want to talk about some experiences I've had with extraterrestrials. I recognize that 4chan is an odd place to go in such a case, but I'm desperate for solace. I've tried talking to family, friends, and even my partner(s), to no avail. If anyone is interesting in discussing this with me, let me know. Thanks.
>>
...i'm listening

x
>>
Thank you. I was abducted at five, 17, and then I believe probed around 23. These incidents have deeply afflicted me and I am desperately seeking anything to help me understand or come to terms with what happened to me.
>>
Abduction horrifies me so please share details.
>>
>>16960631
A few options OP
>You're lying
>You're insane
>Demons pretending to be aliens stole you for a bit
>Aliens stole you for a bit
>>
>>16960631
you should definitely...elaborate more.
not saying i might be able to help or understand.

x
>>
For the details, I will begin at age five, the first instance. I was living in El Paso Texas with my parents and sister, who was nine years older than me. I have other siblings, but one of them died the year prior and the others had already married and moved away (I am the last child and much younger than everyone else). It was in the middle of winter and I woke up in the living room on the couch with my parents, we had fallen asleep watching a live operation program we frequently viewed. The first odd thing I noticed is that the TV was on, but there was no sound. My dad at that point had made a 20 year habit of falling asleep with the TV on, and the volume up, so that was the first thing I felt was strange. Then I noticed they were both quiet-my parents snore. The third thing was that I felt weird, like I was being physically guided. Like in a trance. I made it to the back door then went in the back yard. I remember looking down at my bare feet and wondering why I was back there... I could get sick and I was also worried about getting into trouble. Then I noticed the reflection of light above my head, so I looked up. I was a sky-watcher as a child, and noticed multiple lights in the sky that obviously weren't stars or planets, so I continued to watch..... [continued]
>>
>>16960631
I believe in ayy lmaos. Please tell us more.
>>
... So I watched them and they began to circle around each other, then they connected to each other with some sort of guided light like a laser or something like that. They made images-one was a spider, another was a monkey, and the last was a hummingbird. Then they all forged into one single light that came down and consumed my vision. The last thing I remember was waking up in the morning with my mom yelling from her window asking why I was outside. It was around 9am and I had caught pneumonia from being naked in the snow (my clothes were missing, I was wearing a petty-coat). I caught permanent temperature-sensitive asthma from this that I have to this day.
>>
I later discovered that the images formed were the same images of the Nazca lines in Peru, which I hadn't heard of or seen until I moved to north Texas later in life, around the age of 10.
>>
The second instance occurred when I was 17, like I said before. This was during a time in my life when I had made a transformation of my lifestyle. I had just gotten out of an unhealthy relationship, I had re-worked my circadian rhythm and was really making an attempt to be healthy; I was working out regularly, slept well, had a healthy diet, and did absolutely no drugs whatsoever-didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't even take over-the-counter drugs. One day I decided to go to sleep early (for me that was 11pm), and just when I was about to get off my computer, a window popped up on the side of a website I was on that said "there's an alien in your closet." I thought it was really weird, but I was on one of those weird websites, kind of like 4Chan, so I brushed it off and went to bed. I put on an Azure Ray CD into my stereo, turned out the lights, and lay down. After roughly 30 seconds, I felt a warm tingling sensation on the top of my head. I got scared and the first thing I thought is that I was having a toxic reaction to some sort of chemical, but that didn't make sense as nothing was in my system, so I lay back down. After another 20 seconds or so, it started again. I was really curious as to what was happening so I just waited to see. Once I did that it's like my body recognized my decision of acceptance and it allowed something to happen that I can't explain. The warm tingling spread to the rest of my body, and when it reached my fingers and toes, this wave of energy started reverberating through my spinal column. It was extremely intense and almost unbearable. It was like when you're on a roller coaster going straight down and you feel that intense tickling at the pit of your stomach-except it was throughout my entire body and felt static at the same time. [continued]
>>
As I write this next part, my heart is pounding in my chest just re-imagining this entire experience. Just when I felt like I couldn't take any more of the sensation, as it was extremely over-stimulating and frightening, I felt this feeling like my chest was a rubber band being stretched into the air, then a snap-the next thing I knew I was bouncing around my room. The first thing I thought is that someone had come into my room, like an intruder or robber or something, and was wrestling me around trying to harm me, then when I became more focused and conscious, I recognized that I was having some sort of out of body experience. I was in the form of some sort of pale blue orb that was bouncing around my room, and I could see from the orb's perspective, and also a second perspective behind it. My room looked like a different part of reality, like the colors were different in a way I find hard to explain, and then when I bounced off my wall and back over my body, I stopped, re-materialized, and lowered back into my body. I lay in bed feeling tingly again and, I apologize for how cliche this sounds, but a single teardrop fell from my eye because I thought the experience was so profound and beautiful. [continued]
>>
... Then, as I was laying in bed, I heard a sound that was so unnatural to me that it gave me goosebumps. If I could compare it to anything a person could do, it's like running your fingernails down the teeth of a comb... or better yet, it was like the sounds that the "aliens" make in predator and the movie signs... it was a clicking, almost mechanical sound. My eyes popped open and I looked at my clock, which was right next to my bed (I had my bed positioned oddly at this time, so I was actually facing my wall) and saw that four hours had passed since the incident began. I know it sounds strange, but somehow I knew in my mind that whatever made that sound was not earthly. I sat up to see what it was, and immediately met eyes with something I assume to be around 3 or 4 feet tall. It was standing in front of my footboard, it was very thin, didn't appear to wear clothes, didn't appear to have hair, didn't talk to me, and appeared to be frightened as it's arms were thrown out to it's sides. We stared at each other for about 30, long, seconds. I remember thinking to myself that this was unreal, but I KNEW it was happening. I have always been a very conscious person-I know when I'm dreaming, I know when I think I hear something that isn't as it appears to be, etc. I knew that this was real. But I tested myself anyway-I pinched myself, rubbed my eyes, blinked a few times and finally slapped myself in the face. After I completed that test, I actually got really scared and went into fight or flight mode because I came to the realization of what was happening. It's like this thing was in my mind because when I felt scared, it's arm twitched and it began talking in that clicking speech, but frantically. [continued]
>>
File: IMG_20151111_153432~2.jpg (73 KB, 567x808) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151111_153432~2.jpg
73 KB, 567x808
>>
... when it moved and began talking again, I chose to hide because I thought in my mind that if this was an alien, it was probably far more intelligent than me and no matter what I did it could probably catch up to me and kill or stun me if it wanted, so I hid under the covers and tried to scream for help, but couldn't make any noise. The next thing I know I feel these cold, skinny, hard, almost rubbery [fingers? extensions?] grace over my shins as it was grasping onto my sheets. The sheet went down my face slowly and when it met the septum of my nose, I pulled it up in dread-like fear, and could finally let out a scream for my mom. It took her about 20 seconds to wake up, get out of bed, and come into my room, but it felt like an eternity. As I waited, I heard it scurry, then it disappeared. I don't know how it left as my door and windows were closed. My mom came in and all I could say was "lay with me." I was so mentally exhausted that I couldn't say or do anything else.
>>
I am not expecting anyone to believe me, or to make a lifestyle or mindset change based on what I have conveyed tonight... all I want is to talk about this and get it off my chest. Like I said, I've tried talking to my parents about this, as well as friends and partners, and nothing comes of it. I know it's hard to believe. Even being an abduction victim, I myself still find it difficult to believe when others talk to me about their experiences, so I understand. I'm just desperate to find any pieces I can as to why this happened to me, who these creatures are, or anything, for that matter. Anything at all.
>>
File: Untitled.png (32 KB, 1134x669) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32 KB, 1134x669
This is a quick sketch I did on Paint to convey what I woke up to
>>
Well I should've known this wouldn't go anywhere, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.
>>
Perufag here. Do you remember any other symbols on the ship, like an astronaut?
>>
I didn't see a ship. The images, or as you referred to as "symbols", were in the air above my head. The lights I saw made them by connecting to each other with lines, maybe like lasers, and all I remember was a hummingbird, a monkey, and a spider.
>>
I don't know if this means anything, but a year or so later I met a girl who was dating the brother of this guy I was with at the time, and I talked to her about this. She told me her dad was a Green Beret (probably didn't spell that correctly) and he talked to her about extraterrestrial phenomenon. She said that those symbols actually mean things and "they" have shown them to others in the past.
>>
>>16960879

Hang tight, this board can move slowly at times and especially individual threads need time to simmer. Your story is pretty intense, it's worth reading.

What you described about the vocalizations sounding like a finger running over the teeth of a comb is spooky. The fact that it grabbed you after you hid from it is even more spooky.

I've only known one other person who claimed to have seen a grey and he described them as emanating a negativity that is beyond fear. It makes sense why some believe they might be demons. Others believe they are future incarnations of humans who have evolved in the opposite direction from spiritual evolution and are desperately trying to harvest parts of humanity back because they've become robot and insect like and don't remember what it's like to have human emotions, this has also (according to some) diminished their ability to reproduce through sex so they use as us genetic farms of DNA.

It's been said by some that all of us have been abducted before and don't remember it. Those who do remember it were involved in something like a botched operation, it wasn't supposed to go that way.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (34 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
34 KB, 313x470
It's fairly possible.

Did the ayylmao look like this?
>>
Thank you for the words of encouragement. I know I have been waiting for the last nine, almost ten years, for some sort of answer but even an hour can feel like an eternity when it's brought up. Yes, looking into it's eyes was beyond an earthly fear you can imagine. I've felt fear for my life, I've been afraid of tornadoes, I've been afraid of being hurt by people who have abused me, but I have never felt anything like looking into the eyes of something that's not supposed to exist.
>>
Yes and no. In the sense of being plain in appearance and thin with a big head and big eyes, yes, but it's dimensions were different. It was (I'm guessing) around 4 feet tall, very very thin, didn't have any muscular definition or appear to wear clothes, I couldn't see the color of it's [skin?] or if it had a nose or mouth because it was dark in the room, but I did see the shape of it's head and the reflection of light off it's eyes, which were very large, shiny, dark, and slanted. It had bulging temples that appeared to cause it's optical bones above the eyes to protrude slightly. it's arms and torso were extremely slender.
>>
>>16960790
I understand how you feel. However, this was almost certainly a night terror. I have no explanation for the first event though, when you were 5.
>>
I understand misunderstanding this as a night-terror. I've been in your place before where someone told me about something I hadn't experienced, and I couldn't mentally-fathom it. However, I know for a fact that this wasn't a "night-terror." For one thing, I've always been an extremely conscientious person; my senses are very finely-tuned, I have an abnormally good memory, as well as photographic memory, and by the age of 17 I had mastered the art of "lucid dreaming" (knowing when you're dreaming and being able to control dreams at-will.) Plus the fact, when this occurred I had taken a mental note of the time, and even physically tested myself to make sure I wasn't asleep or hallucinating (pinched skin, rubbed eyes, slapped face, etc.) And lastly, if it was in fact a night-terror, I would have at some point woken up.... I never woke up. I was awake the entire time up until my mom came into my bed and I passed out from mental exhaustion.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (14 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
14 KB, 443x332
>>16961008

Thanks for the answer. I have a last question. Does this geoglyph seems familiar to you?
>>
I'd also like to note that there's no way I would even consider that this could have been a dream because my dreams are weird and don't make sense. Things don't look or feel normal at all, and that's one reason why it was easy for me to do lucid dreaming so easily. Some people have normal dreams that could be mistaken for reality-and I'm not one of them. I think the weirdest dream I've ever had was where I was in a room full of puffy pink clouds and I got caught bouncing on them in a corner. That shit is definitely not realistic...
>>
That geoglyph does give me a sense of something, but it could be because of where I grew up. El Paso is right next to the Mexican border, and there is an image of an eagle on a cactus plant with a snake in it's mouth that looks similar to that image. It also reminds me of cactus, which is everywhere in that region. So I don't know. Is there any significance to that?
>>
>>16961068

Yes, there is. Thats the Paracas Chandelier. While the Nazca lines are famous internationally, not many people outside of Peru know about it, even although is relatively close to the Nazca lines and it also falls in the category of "shit people simply couldn't have made back then". Unlike Nazca, the Chandelier is on the side of a hill, and people ofthen relate them both and atribute them the same mutual origin.

Hearing about the Nazca lines being related to ayylmaos from the perspective of a non-peruvian has been fascinating.
>>
I can understand why, especially considering that I was only five years old at the time. I didn't know what I was seeing but at the same time it wasn't strange to me. I just though the instance of seeing that in the sky itself, was amazing. I didn't understand what was going on, though. It wasn't until years later after my parents and I had moved to Northeast Texas that I saw a show on TV that had them on there and found out what they were and that they were real.
>>
By the way, I forgot to mention the third instance I had that was extraterrestrial in nature. A few years ago when I was about 23 or 24, I remember waking up in the middle of the night and being placed in the middle of my room on my computer chair (I don't know why it was in the middle of my room) and someone opening my mouth by the jowls with their hands and shoving a mechanical device down my throat, and then my arms and legs started twisting around each other, and then the next morning my jaw muscles were really sore. Ever since then there is this random clicking noise that comes from my throat every so often. I had an mri and xrays done recently and saw a small object in my throat near my larynx.
>>
>>16961123
Well, I kinda hoped it would trigger some memories on you.

At least I tried. Gonna wait for some other anons to post before I check back the thread, got some work to do.
>>
It's funny that you say that, because I've seen symbols since then that I recognize and don't know why. Some of them I later discovered are from the Archaic language. See ya around.
>>
>>16961123
Just wanna say I believe you. I don't know if I was abducted but I certainly dreamed with aliens since I was like 4 years old, and since like 8 years old I became capable of lucid dreaming. It seems to be connected with a lot of testimonies I've heard.
>>
Thank you. As I said before, I'm not seeking for anyone to believe me, but it does feel good for someone to not accuse me of being mentally-unstable, or on drugs, or to have dreamt these experiences, for once. And yes, being able to lucid dream and ET experiences do seem to be tied together for some reason.
>>
>>16961136
What did the doctor say? Are going to remove it?
>>
>>16960671
Wait, so others have seen UFOs paint images? I thought myself and a friend who was with me at the time were the only ones who had seen such.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.