[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Past Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: pastlife.jpg (70 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
pastlife.jpg
70 KB, 1067x1600
Remember a past life, I remember a few...
>>
>Remember a past life, I remember a few...

Fine, then tell us two.
>>
>>16960507
One life, native american, remember dying of old age

Other life, young child surrounded by a hoard, we were all killed....

both of these memories are very vivid
>>
>>16960519
but i remember dying in that last life, like a warm comfy whirlpool sucking me into something unknown
>>
>>16960502
Not OP, but I keep having dreams about Sweden for some reason, the strangest being where I saw a group of Sami people before I knew who the Sami but looked exactly like them and wore the same clothes as them. I've also had a few dreams where I'm in Stockholm and every thing is pure white. Are these signs of a past life?
>>
>>16960533

The Sami are in Finland, and never as far south as Stockholm is.
>>
>>16960533
So strange, i did a spiritual retreat in finland, sami people, so amazing...familiarity is actually a bond between your spirit and theirs
>>
>>16960507
one more...a priest deeply in love with a parishioner for man years...died without knowing her...
>>
>>16960539
Not necessarily, after I started looking into it the Sami occupy all areas in northern Scandinavia, but with Stolkholm I'm not sure how they relate.
>>
>>16960502
Most of this karma was realized thru deep meditation...and some intuitive aide
>>
>>16960519
>surrounded by a hoard
Whats a hoard wikipedia-me pls
>>
File: freud4.jpg (24 KB, 419x300) Image search: [Google]
freud4.jpg
24 KB, 419x300
>>16960559

>a priest deeply in love with a parishioner for man years.
>>
>>16960502
My friend claims he can remember his past lives.

He says that he was a slave building the pyramids of Egypt. He claims that the rulers of Egypt as well as the slave drivers themselves, were animal headed Nephilim.

My friend is batshit crazy.
>>
>>16960540
So does this mean a past life is related? I've had these dreams for a while and honestly have wanted to know what's happening with them.
>>
Here is what I remember very clearly:

>I'm a young child in this life
>My dad is backpacking me through the Lake District
>My parents are Americans who had me in England
>I remember riding horses through these very mountains
>I remember being a fighting man amongst fighting men and being in charge
>I remember the taste of betrayal and dying
>A few years later I remember this looking at a video game box in America
>I have the oddest feeling of a connection to a life somewhere on the border of England and Scotland

I don't know who I was. I don't think that I was anyone famous, but I know that I fought and died surrounded by a posse of my loyal fighters.
>>
>>16960575

>He says that he was a slave building the pyramids of Egypt.

He gets his history from C-grade movies.
>>
>>16960571
hoard, some invasion force, we were all huddled together, i was a hung boy and my only thought was why were they doing this to us...
>>
>>16960572
many years, i loved here, since the day i remember it i still miss her...
>>
File: frd3.jpg (21 KB, 455x640) Image search: [Google]
frd3.jpg
21 KB, 455x640
>>16960595

>i was a hung boy
>>
>>16960595
maybe thats why we forget our past life, im sure if i remember my past life i would have a thousands more problems in this life.
>>
>>16960502
In my past life I must have been an asshole.
>>
>>16960625
maybe, past karma affects our current life. i really understood that once then forgot again...hehe enlighenment can happen tomorrow and can be lost the next day
>>
I actually just did a working for this. I did recall one but it's not that flashy.

I was a young man that lived out in the woods, somewhere near the blue hazy mountains. I get the feeling that he was a huntsman who sold his goods to passerby's on the road nearby.

The memory I slipped into took place at night in the cabin. He was waiting for someone. When his large grey dog would bark at something he would get up and look out the window. Each time there was no one there.

He eventually picks up an ax and waits stiffly in the chair infront of the fire. Eventually he gives up, bolts the door, and then goes to bed.

In the morning he chops wood, the dog plays around with the scrapped branches. The young man is filled with anger and sorrow that the person didn't show up.

And that was basically it. No idea who he/we were waiting for. Maybe a brother?
>>
I feel like I died as a low level soldier during the first or second world war, I don't know what side I was on, my role, or anything about my life in general, I've held a rifle from almost every nation who fought, mauser, enfeild, garand, arisaka, mosin Nagant, carcano, and the Enfeild feels most sentimental to me out of all of them, without any bias that I know of, so I would assume I was British, or Canadian. I have had repeating dreams of dying cold and partially paralyzed in a cold mud puddle in a very pathetic and slow manner.
>>
>>16960502
I just have these vivid memories from random places I've never been to. Old places, without any background story whatsoever.
It's more distressing than knowing you were a this or that in a past life, if you ask me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.