[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has anyone realistically benefites from in life from following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: survival_1.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
survival_1.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
What has anyone realistically benefites from in life from following or practicing anything from the Occult? All of it seems like a waste of time other that general interest in my opinion.
>>
You'd be better to ask the general.

I personally got some small 'boosts' here and there in life, ie an unexpected opportunity or luck.
Also learning some things about myself and self control.

But the again I'm only a beginner.
>>
I can understand psychedelic use or meditation for introspection but studying occult texts and things like magick seems absolutely pointless.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (224 KB, 1367x662) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
224 KB, 1367x662
OP can't even Science.
>>
File: star.png (136 KB, 2073x200) Image search: [Google]
star.png
136 KB, 2073x200
OP, your chart is stupid.

Polaris is not one of the brightest stars in the sky, in fact it is the 50th.
>>
>>16960447
The 50th star out of how many stars?

>just about the brightest
>>
OP's chart also says diabetics suffer from extreme weight loss... I dunno, every single diabetic I ever saw was fat. In fact LOSING weight is the first step to combating diabetes.
>>
>>16960456

Now you're in retard spin-mode.

The ancients ALL knew where Polaris is due to the fact it appears to stay in one place, alone of all stars. This find one of the brightest stars ( when it's 50th ) idea is stupid. The chart is lame.
>>
>>16960333
Took me about 2 years to get out of being an occultist. The one thing I like about it is that if esoteric symbols come my way I can defeat the energy that radiates and decode it to some degree.

Other than that, you could just wait for something and have faith in God for something to work out, rather than set up a process and cast a spell with a selfish motive.

"I need to be more attractive"

"I need to get back at so and so"

"I want money"

"I need a new job"

"I need to summon a demon from a black hole because I forgot how to handle the situation of my own reality and let myself out of control"

"I need protection"

"I want to manifest my desire"

You notice how these are things we want or whatever, we can just figure out how to obtain what we desire naturally.

What other reasons would you need to cast a spell without some selfish intent? Chances are if your faith and will is strong enough you can accomplish your goals no problem.
>>
Yeah, it's a sense of purpose. That's real enough.
>>
>>16960466
extreme weight loss is a symptom of untreated type 1 diabetes

you are thinking of type 2 diabetes
>>
>>16960579

I stand corrected, though the chart is still really shaky science. I see type 1 only effects 5% of those with diabetes, but whatever, the tie off the pancreas factoid is pretty interesting... and it was type 2 I was thinking of.
>>
never post a image more interesting your thread OP

as for being an occultist, it's as good a hobby as any
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.