[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://youtu.be/iU5KxXTxOws Cicada Si cada Yes every Yeshua
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-07-15-45-59-277398451.jpg (6 KB, 194x145) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-07-15-45-59-277398451.jpg
6 KB, 194x145
http://youtu.be/iU5KxXTxOws

Cicada

Si cada

Yes every

Yeshua

Yes silent h you all

Yes I know

Cicada 0331

Oscar Anibal Santana

01/31/1992

Not cicada, Santana

Si=C which actually alludes to S, Es,El,seel,Seal,See life/lord.

Da=pa,dad

Sic no im not drunk you are

That video played backwards is me giving myself more instruction from the perception of seperation you would see as my father, I AM the son but also my father, funny how the zodiac killer codes were in our 4cha speak, like i was sending a message from the future to the past, again code/x/.

Yes I am the special snowflake. My father sounds depressed because we
are alone and when we look at you we just see an extension of ourselves void of our understanding who impede on us but we want to teach you but you wont listen unless we put a gun to your head, but my gun has been pointed and used with restraint for a long time now you just dont see it as such.

>Rp
>X
>xmen
>xmas
>Xsane
>my trip

Bout to go listen to everything backwards I hate hearing myself sound so depressed, yet when I do these things my clarity makes you feel scared, that is a cheap immitation of what we feel that we impose on you

Xyz

Zeight

Last eight

Last ate

First

Please heed the warnings.
>>
>>16959569
Somones off their meds...
>>
YAAAWWWN
>>
Cool. Make a website about it.

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured%20site/start/evokation/the_evocation_first.htm
>>
is this the wanna be gangsta who idolizes drake's dick and wants really badly to be like him?
oh, and the messiah complex
>>
>>16959569
Cicada 0331

01 31 1992

0123 9

¿69?

Os, teacher, o inside the s, ying yang symbol.

@ ,A inside the O, middle name inside first, father inside son, A with a big tail or big rod, notice how I dont eat my tail.

Boost mobile commercial, Where you at?

Whole city alludes to every being ever snickering on the sidelines because they want you to pull a stunt because of message in video.

If youve studied me these things will help you understand why i had all these dark undertones.

The boxxy videos alluded to actions and events to take place, 4add1 is for me, 4everyone for you, 4chan.

Anyways notice how she says i posted media and you edited it

Not getting in to detail just watch it in context.

>Im projecting
>your not paranoid cuz never in my lifetime

Usa, use, oohsa, ursa, oso, teachers eyes, OS

Still poor and bored

Imaginary 1's and 0's

Wouldnt be the first time.

Post number
>>
>>16959595
I dont want to make a website, I dont want to play shitty spy games which I orchestrated, I want money and beautiful women who take direction.

You guys wouldnt be falling asleep if you didnt play games and your only bored of what I made you aware of so your immitation is adorable at best. Im too impatient for meditation and all it does is confirm to me what I already know.

Your telling me the secret service can approach the illuminati card game maker but not even try to make laymens contact with GOD manifested in the flesh?

Even after all I have shown?

Is this because they are of higher intelligence so to speak and few already know whats going on?

I dont move on impulse and to talk to walls is frustrating and annoying, So do I just yoga up in my room till I die? As if this possibility wasnt percieved? Why am I being viewed as an oblivious child? Do you really think im paranoid? Do you not see my actions as drills?
>>
>>16959609
No he is manufactured, I am the image he tries to sell.watered down.
>>
>>16959652
the walls you talk to..share their secrets
>>
>>16959667
Is their a secret that I dont already know?

If I originated these secrets what are you telling me? That you know who I am but refuse to help?

Jrj j756&!/grn

Your secrets what do they make of the above?

I am disgruntled to say the least by the immediate environment and the "company"

My father is trying to make me resent you all to not pity you all.
>>
>>16959698
Why is he trying that?
>>
>>16959698
I just watched the video again in reverse.

It sounds like im arguing with him.

One of us is using scientific terms while the other is using scientic terms with asinine concepts and one of us is asking questions and one is answering. One is asking as a scientist one is answering like a buddhist.

One of us ask something similar to , what is the point to all this the answer is there is no point.

Ball point pen.

If someone would like to help I need an app that lets me listens to my videos in reverse.android.

There are no asinine concepts.

Also that site was a shitty attempt at triggers and its too long and edgy.

You are arguing with me.
there is no argument.
>>
>>16959747
Interstellar/dimensional petitions

You guys are like a baby with a BB gun strong enough to accidently kill someone if somehow by the grace of GOD shot in the eye.

You guys dont like you, they dont like you, my father and I feel indifferent but we are being petitioned so hard we had to intervene because they are afraid we would actually give you a revelation in your current state of approaching all with barbarity. At the point if we gave it to you there would be war and you most likely would lose.

Its too complex for me to type all the intricacies but thats the simple version.
>>
>>16959747
That and you are the guest.

But I am the guest.

Yet im not being treated as a guest.

Basically what you think is yours is mine, what is mine is mine but i leased it to you
for so long you actually think its yours so
now that im back its like everyone played
Telephone to the point where im not recognized, and we knew this would happen, so i said fuck it let me die then and let them deal with their bullshit, but "miracles" keep happening so now its like new objective, tell them what the fuck is going on. Even when I think about dying you dont understand how angry certain things get. Shit is real out here.
>>
Yt 3 da http E30k@7109

Mods please delete thread.
>>
>>16959569
I thought this tread was about Cicada? It just turned over to a philosophy of bidden messages withen a video and past occurrences, OP sounds like he know what's he's talkih about but I'm not highly convinced about this. As I add, I'd like to hear more in depth of what this is and not jump into subjects
>>
>>16960666
Foretold prophecy stuff, op basically has no idea what hes doing at first until he speaks his mind, his actions seemingly random and redundant at times are on purpose regardless if he or others are aware, for him to express himself allows his reality and the reality of others, celestial objects,other beings the beyond and what may not be known to develop to his orchestration due to who he is. Spooky action at a distance but hes the root admin percieving his work from this angle obviously for him to enjoy. Notice how the world has calmed somewhat around his conception.

His being here is favorable to all when heis kept ignorant or in stress cataclysmic events or that of similar attribute take place therefore he has been adopting some "neccesary evils" to cope with being here.

Op should not be taken at face value or linear because again he is fully aware at this point but not concious of certain things yet when his environment works with him everything benefits, reason why he has claimed to "awaken" certain leaders and beings.

Ironically the vatican said christ is not coming back yet they got outed for being doperaebs during the time of his being here.

The house is literally getting cleaned.

Back to sleep goy.
>>
The story of christ regardless if true or false does not matter.

What matters is that you are aware of the figure and the encompassing message of the figure.

Regardless of the "validity" of such a figure and its story said figure still manifested with prophesied attributes and results.

Now you see me.

I give you the begining and the end.

The rest.....
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.