[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
olcultism, satanism and everything related to the devil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: luciferdemon.jpg (36 KB, 281x320) Image search: [Google]
luciferdemon.jpg
36 KB, 281x320
let's talk about the devil ?
>>
my hero<3
>>
Ohhhh k,you start
>>
have you ever talk to the devil?
>>
File: Demon.jpg (52 KB, 480x750) Image search: [Google]
Demon.jpg
52 KB, 480x750
>>
Used to worship Satan ama
>>
When you think that he was officially ordained by God to be the ruler of this planet just to solve an argument it doesn't sound so bad to join in his rebellion. There's still the whole eternal damnation thing but I'm sure big red has his own perks.
>>
>>16960395
Used to? Then you grew up?

Seriously, do you still?
>>
>>16960433
Not anymore, but I was into some "satanic" shit for a long while in my life
>>
>>16960441
Is it as scary as society likes to think it is?
>>
>>16960449
It is pretty bad.

For a while I didn't think I wasn't doing anything wrong because there was no right and wrong at the time. Then it progressively got worse. Then it got really bad. This was about 5 years with some periodic breaks.

Honestly, the "edge" thrill was a big part of it, but other than that I was absolutely lost without being able to recognize how bad my actions were and how the direction of my life was the opposite of what I needed it to be.

Having such a good time, then when the face of truth and reality smacks you fat right aside your face it is just an awful feeling.
>>
It has created a control system so widespread and effective that you all don't even know you are under the influence of mind control. I'd give the devil it's due if it wasn't so disgusting and prideful.
>>
File: satanic ritual.jpg (356 KB, 400x623) Image search: [Google]
satanic ritual.jpg
356 KB, 400x623
>>16960512
What kind of things did you do?
>>
>>16960616
At first denying God and church and argue with pastors and people about how Satan is cool because you can do what you want away from all the moral religious "nonsense" which now when I think about it, going out of your way to deny God makes you look like an asshole. If people have faith and like being moral, let them rejoice in it.

My point at the time was embracing Satan, which led to me materializing things, substance abuse, and not caring about people at all but using them to manipulate my situations. Gets worse when you add magic because now you are really just losing control of your own ability to make your own decisions, but you feel the veil of illusion make you have some "power".

Black magic, "white" magic, chaos magic, choosing idols left and right because it was so ridiculous to think "One God can do all this stuff", so naturally you choose a handful and "test them out" and this is what the west has been reduced to when trying to incorporate new age polytheistic tulpa scenarios. "What did I do" can be a whole lot more specific but this is a generalized statement, for the sake of someone else reading.. Lol
>>
>>16960660
>which led to me materializing things, substance abuse, and not caring about people at all but using them to manipulate my situations
You know you didn't have to do all those things to be a Satanist, right?
>>
>>16960660
Shit, man. I'm a gnostic luciferian and I sound just like you. Should I embrace Jesus?
>>
>>16960779
Yeah but you can and supposedly feel no repercussion to your actions.

Again that was only a surface of some minor extremes, if that makes any sense.

>>16960817
Jesus is definately going to help the journey a lot easier. Especially as a gnostic, it really breaks down a shit ton of duality a lot easier. I guess it depends what you define as luciferian and gnosticism at the end of the day, but if you add Jesus it'll subtract and filter out the body and mind and embrace totality of God.
>>
>>16960817
you could just accept your decisions are yours and the Glorious Light is testing you under its harsh gaze. it sounds like you're The Gift of Light.
>>
>>16960660

You weren't a Satanist, you were just an asshole.

>>16960817

You're not a Luciferian, you're just an asshole.
>>
>>16962958
Was definately both. It gets a lot more in depth with the whole "satan" thing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.