[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok /x/, here we go What is the number 1 book one should read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
ok /x/, here we go
What is the number 1 book one should read if he wanted to introduce himself into the occult?
What was the book that made you "oh shit" and realize this was the true way?

pic related, it's you "oh shit"ing
>>
>>16958474
You sound like "The Forbidden Religion" kind of guy.
http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/gnostic-book.htm
>>
>>16958613
I'll read it and give feedback is thread is still active
>>
>>16958474
Mein Kampf
>>
>>16958633
what does it have to do with the occult?
>>
Agrippa's 3 books on occult philosophy. A good summation of what was going on in the world of the occult at the time.
>>
>>16958633
Checked in fact, you are an idiot, go back to pol.
>>
>>16958474
The New Psychology by William Walker Atkinson hits you that fast. Not sure is what your are looking, maybe it is.
>>
File: book of ginguiser.jpg (95 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
book of ginguiser.jpg
95 KB, 300x240
>>16958474
This book.
>>
inb4 OP doesn't end the forbidden religion
>>
File: V__1154.jpg (27 KB, 542x400) Image search: [Google]
V__1154.jpg
27 KB, 542x400
>OP requested a book that makes him go "oh shit"
>he is introduced to gnosticism
>he actually reads The Forbidden Religion
>mfw OP maybe waking from the matrix now
Give it up OP, before is too late.
>>
>>16958743
nope, still there, still reading
>>
anything by Rudolf Steiner
>>
File: 1343963770856.jpg (74 KB, 578x571) Image search: [Google]
1343963770856.jpg
74 KB, 578x571
>>16958613
I'm reading it too, Anon.

I've seen so much disinfo on Gnosticism. This is an enlightening read so far.
>>
Pop Magic! by Grant "Shootn my jizzle on every Sigil" Morrison
>>
>>16959049
Kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.