[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets start a thread about the best serial murderers /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
Lets start a thread about the best serial murderers /x/
>>
Albert Fish is the best. He was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>16958338
>the best

kill yourself
>>
File: 1446849097549.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446849097549.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>16958338
Do we know anything about the 4chan serial killer?
>>
>>16958359
This, spanking your bollocks with a nail-driven paddle is pretty funny.
>>
>>16958372
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
File: long island serial killer.jpg (55 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
long island serial killer.jpg
55 KB, 600x315
>>16958338
the best ones never get caught and fuck with everyone forever
even if we "prove" some famous ones like jack the ripper or the black Dahlia, we can never be sure
>>
File: 1445975163956.jpg (992 KB, 1005x1008) Image search: [Google]
1445975163956.jpg
992 KB, 1005x1008
Still haven't been caught
>>
File: robertberdella.jpg (1 MB, 2288x1334) Image search: [Google]
robertberdella.jpg
1 MB, 2288x1334
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>16958359
Old timey serial kille]rs are best serikal killers.

These days everybody is just a copycat of somebody else. The global village has destroyed all creativity.
>>
>>16958338
>Lets start a thread about the best serial murderers /x/
you sound like you're in eighth grade
serial killers KILL people
i don't think your underage ass understands how serious that is
>>
>>16958380
That picture would be me if I was more attractive. And that's saying a lot.

My "favorite" is probably Pogo. Who doesn't love a good clown!

Would Kip Kinkle count? I like him. :P
>>
>>16960166
Best usually refers to something being good in a category, not good in a moral or ethical (and ambiguous) way. A guy who is the best at doing barrel rolls in a hyundai on the freeway is good at doing barrel rolls in a hyundai on the freeway, that doesn't mean that barrel rolls in a hyundai on the freeway is a good thing to do.

That being said gotta give it up to Cabeza de Vaca. The guy searched for untold riches, and ends up killing untold thousands.
>>
Cereal killers aren't that bad. At least they kill you relatively quick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3057392/Cleveland-house-horrors-survivors-reveal-Ariel-Castro-raped-5-times-day.html

This guy kept girls in his basement for almost a decade.
>>
>>16960185
whatever, op is still probably 15
>>
>>16958338
Richard Ramirez is the fucking rock star of serial killers. His interviews are crazy
>>
>>16958338
Im bored tonight so im reading the wiki bio's of all the serial killers on this thread

have gone through Fish and Ramerez so far, both were pretty interesting

but they both pale in consideration to Pedro Lopez

this guy easily has the most fucked up back story, and a body count of 300... and worst of all he is still free to this day, he only spent 14 years in prison

can anyone else recomend any other serial killers with interesting bios? preferably early 1900's when shit was still fresh
>>
>>16960554
Holmes, Man. H.H. Holmes
>>
>>16960201
>like, whatever
Maybe you go to school with him.
>>
>>16960589
thanks for the suggestion anon it was a worthy read, holmes looked identical to fisher lol, maybe fisher was the first unreported copycat killer

any more fucked up people up your sleeve?
>>
>>16960201
I think you're projecting, anon.
>>
>>16960626
Well obviously you got your Bundy, Gacy, Dahmer, BTK - all pretty fucked up individuals but well known. Ramirez was a stone cold Satanist so he definitely deserves a look and if you like him, check out good old Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole. They may be a little new-school for you but they're definitely WAY fucked up without being as much on the radar as some more charismatic types, but still more interesting than like Gary Ridgeway even though his body count is way high.
>>
>>16961285
I was JUST about to post about Lucas, good show anon
What do you think of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer?
>>
Edmund Kemper and Carl Panzram will be good reads. Also check out David Parker Ray for truly depraved.
>>
>>16958380
is that really him? how did he get away with posting a picture
>>
File: Friedrich_Haarmann[1].jpg (10 KB, 209x255) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich_Haarmann[1].jpg
10 KB, 209x255
>>16961613
Fictionalized, but it's really really hard to make a documentary about him without fictionalizing since he was prone to both fabricating and recanting. He claimed to have murdered 3,000 people at one point!

Anyway, are we going to talk about Eurasian killers ITT? Somebody brought up Lopez but South American scum is like shooting Albert Fish in a barrel. I'm sure Africa would be even worse if they even gave enough of a fuck to document their murderers rather than just elevating them to positions of power - IdiAminLaughing.jpg

Asia has some serial killers that were not only weird but weird in a special Asian way like Suradji. I don't know how weeb infested /x/ really is but people might enjoy characters like him.

I'm of Germanic descent though so guys like old Fritz here seem familiar enough to be scary, plus nice and old timey. I mean look at this guy can't you just imagine him overpowering you, raping you, and then tearing your throat out with his teeth while he cums?
>>
File: Béla_Kiss[1].jpg (12 KB, 246x244) Image search: [Google]
Béla_Kiss[1].jpg
12 KB, 246x244
And while I'm on the fatherland check out Bela Kiss. In addition to having just as great, if not greater, murder mustache than H.H. Holmes he also got away Scott free despite leaving like a million steel drums full of bitches in his yard. World War 1 must have been a hell of a time.
>>
>>16960185
>Cabeza de Vaca
This. The dude was like the Negan of his time.
>>
>>16960166

God fuck off. Like people are inherently innocent.
>>
>>16958338
How is murder paranormal again? It's a common human behaviour.
>>
My mother was stalked by Ted Bundy back in the day. She got away from him, moved shortly after he began stalking her. She looked just like his other target victims.
>>
File: 1407186889754.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1407186889754.png
50 KB, 250x250
No mention of Dahmer?
The goat serial killer
>>
>>16962942
She is not telling you the complete story, she was raped and you are his son
>>
>>16962955
kek
>>
>>16962955
THE KILLER IN ME IS THE KILLER IN YOU
>>
>>16960166
>dae feel that they should be called serious killers
>>
>>16962955
lol rekt
>>
File: download.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
best serial killer/ neo nazi
>>
File: span.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
span.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>16962942

You will always have a little bundy in you.
>>
>>16962955
>>16962979
nope. i look nothing like him.
>>
File: Freddy2.jpg (9 KB, 250x204) Image search: [Google]
Freddy2.jpg
9 KB, 250x204
>>16962988

I said a little. Blowjobs will not impregnate but his DNA is within your mother. Even at 0.07% you have some bundy in you.
>>
i just finished reading and highly recommend ann rule's book on ted bundy named "the stranger beside me". you can find a pdf online.

ted was one smart motherfucker, escaped from jail not once but twice in the most genius ways. even after being sentenced to death the judge told him to take care of himself and lamented the great loss of potential, saying he would've loved to have had ted practice law in his courtroom. he used lawyers and public defenders but was heavily involved in his own case and was considered a 'jailhouse lawyer' to other inmates. initially he thought he'd be a marked man for crimes against women but his skills and knowledge of the law were far too valuable to other inmates. they helped him escape in many ways, providing maps, knowledge of the layout, tools, etc.

ann rule knew bundy before he'd ever got in any trouble and kept in contact with him throughout it all, their correspondence turning into a dark joke by the end.

my impression from the book is that, far from an evil unstoppable killer, ted was just a very conflicted guy whose sexuality had gone horribly wrong. he felt a compulsion to harm women and tried to stop himself but just couldn't. the way he escaped and evaded the law is just thrilling to read, a true adventure story. ted was clearly invigorated by all the attention, it fed his narcissistic ego to the extreme, but by the end of it all he was a truly broken man and wished that the last arresting officer just killed him, even asking "if i run from you at the jail, will you kill me?"

i began to feel bad for ted reading the book. he committed terrible crimes, that much is true, but at the same time he had a different side of him, one that wanted to be good. he even said to someone "i want to be good, i'm just not". it's all rather sad in the end.

what amazes me is the sheer will he exhibited, to outsmart the law, to evade capture, to avoid the death penalty. it's incredible.
>>
>>16962951
it's interesting that dahmer's parents and bundy's family all stood by their sons to the very end. dahmer's father knew he was guilty, bundy's mother only learned it before his execution, but she still said "you'll always be my beloved son". it's amazing how deep parental love can be, to even overlook horrific crimes against humanity. perhaps they saw their sons as sick and therefore decidedly not evil. in need of help, not punishment. whatever it was, it's touching in a strange way to see their dedication to helping their sons even after it all went down.
>>
neend aa rahi hai, tum logon ka kya plan hai?
>>
Here to satisfy your morbid interest in death

Tsutomu Miyazaki, AKA The Otaku Murderer

Born with a pair of completely fucked up deformed hands, Miyazaki grew up as an outcast with absolutely no social skills whatsoever and, according to a classmate, a really tiny dick. After graduating high school, he briefly studied at a junior college before moving back in with his parents.

The only family member that he had any real connection to was his grandfather who died shortly after. For reasons best not to try and think too much about, he ATE PART OF HIS GRANDFATHER'S ASHES.

Starting in 1988 he started murdering little girls, molesting their corpses, letting them decompose and then sending parts of them back to the parents along with short cryptic messages. His last victim, 5 years old, he kept in his apartment and molested for the next two days while taking pictures and filming it.

On trial he testified that it was the "Ratman" inside him that made him kill.

He was caught after trying to put a camera inside a little girls vagina in a park. His home was raided and they found, among the body parts that he kept to drink blood from and pictures of the victims, a rather impressive collection of anime video tapes.
>>
I AM
>>
File: roberto blow my knob daubbison.jpg (108 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
roberto blow my knob daubbison.jpg
108 KB, 500x351
Roberto "Blowtorch Bob" D'aubbison was hands down the best. Torturer-interrogator, death squad commander, backed by the U.S. and Salvadoran oligarchy, was a fucking presidential candidate who had a serious chance at winning. Also openly said hundreds of thousands of Salvadorans would need die to restore peace, was responsible for assassinating Oscar Romero and so on.
>>
>>16962031
This faggot looked like Adolf Hitler. I wonder did he have more than one ball?

You guys should give Richard Chase a try. This motherfucker was nuuuuuts
>>
>>16963015
>he even said to someone "i want to be good, i'm just not". it's all rather sad in the end.

You just gave me the opportunity to post this rapid interview with his lawyer. I never get tired of posting this. I just wish the guy would release his memoir already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-OujblMRwA
>>
>>16963121
This was well before Hitler. The style had been popular in Germany for a while - and in the US too, look at Charlie Chaplin and to a lesser extent Groucho Marx.

He was a huge faggot though. Dressed up in girls clothes, did needlepoint and shit.
>>
>>16962966
Shut up Billy.
>>
>>16963134
did ted think that guy killed his gf? interesting thought. maybe he thought he would understand ted's perspective and reasons for covering up his crimes.
>>
that nordic guy who shot all those masons was boss as fuck
>>
>>16963202
>did ted think that guy killed his gf?
Sorry mate, I can't understand what you are saying?
As I remember (I'm not seeing the interview right now), the lawyer's gf was murdered, but not by Ted, by some random stanger.
>>
>>16963075

that consciousness was left behind because reasons so continue to be the I AM thoughtform plox
>>
>>16960166
lol shut up
"fucking teen, you'll never have the maturity and intelligence to understand a concept as complex as the idea that serial killers are bad"
Of course OP knows that. It doesn't need to be pointed out.
>>
>>16962913
>Like people are inherently innocent

Better kill yourself then, faggot.
>>
>>16963221
i meant, did ted think that the lawyer might have actually killed his (the lawyer's) own girlfriend, covered it up, etc and that's why ted picked him, thinking he could relate and empathize with his situation?

alternatively, i wonder if ted's kill count was so high that a lot of the details were forgotten by him, and he genuinely wondered if he'd actually been the murderer in that particular case of the lawyer's gf.
>>
>>16962913
sorry, but you have a very skewed, unrealistic way of thinking if you are suggesting that the victims of serial killers somehow deserve their fate because they are not "inherently innocent". that's the sort of reasoning killers use to desensitize themselves to the actual horrors they've committed on others. some day you'll learn to view things from all perspectives, not just your favorite serial killer's. you'll understand both why they did what they did and how much suffering they caused to others, not only their victims but the families and everyone involved, including police working on the cases, lawyers, judges, the seemingly insignificant people whose lives crossed paths with the victims and so on. these kinds of crimes don't just effect the victims, in fact they are put out of their misery quickly compared to the living victims.
>>
>>16960222
crazy edgy. he was pathetic.
>>
>>16962992
>but his DNA is within your mother
I didnt know I was speaking to a scientist
>>
File: Albert_Fish_1903.jpg (159 KB, 634x500) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Fish_1903.jpg
159 KB, 634x500
>>16958338
>>
>>16960166
I for one don't idolize them like some edgy fags do, but you have to admit what they do, how they act and how they get caught is pretty interesting and a step above all the basic level COPS shit you hear about. Its the closest thing to a monster under bed that we can get as adults
>>
>>16960199
Lel cereal killers. Cheerios are scary you fruity loop
>>
File: 220px-Zodiac_blog_2100x147.jpg (15 KB, 220x324) Image search: [Google]
220px-Zodiac_blog_2100x147.jpg
15 KB, 220x324
I really like the Zodiac-Killer
>>
Every serial killer thread:
>LOL HOW COULD YOU IDOLIZE SERIAL KILLERS YOU FUCKING EDGY BETA FAG
>I DONT IDOLIZE THEM YOU DICK I JUST THINK THEY'RE INTERESTING JEEZ
>>
>>16960222
>Richard Ramirez
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=begLNqsNusk

Related
>>
>>16960222

He spoke like he was reading "deep" poetry written by an edgy emo faggot.
>>
>>16963038
I think its more of a denial phase for them to see their children commit these heinous crime and then not feel that they are guilty. Put yourself in their shoes, any parent would be surprised if their children end up as serial killers and sometimes the shock just sends them in denial. They know the whole world is against their children, so the least they think they could do is to back their children. Unconditional love is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>16960222
He spoke like a sperg desu
Always pausing and taking deep breaths

But he was so handsome
>>
>>16962973
>serial killer
Commanding your deugged up followera to kill people does not make you a serial killer
>neo nazi
Like his followers he was drugged up and crazy, with a lot of edge factor.
>>
>>16958338
the finnish sniper kek
>>
>>16963743
What's your favorite letter senpai?
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x452
No mention of Bundy? He's a total cutie, probably why girls never hesitated to help him often.

Such a waste, he would've made a fantastic lawyer.
>>
Anyone wants to learn more about the serial killers check out last podcast on the left. They're pretty informative if you can ignore the edginess.
>>
Link?
>>
>>16961285
>Fucked up
The world shit on those people, so they killed people.
That's just nature.
They chose strangers because of the banality of evil, and the common apathy that creates it.
That's why they don't blame themselves.
It's an irresponsible, blame shifting society.
People want to live between magical thinking and paranoia, and during this, they're antisocial.
Antisocial meaning abusive, dishonest, oppressive and neglectful.
This environment creates vengeful minded people.

They're not fucked up.
This is just nature.
You put negativity out, you get negativity back.
Your environment is an echo chamber.
If you take away people's positive options... and tell them to fuck off... well,...
>>
File: chase_000.jpg (7 KB, 218x160) Image search: [Google]
chase_000.jpg
7 KB, 218x160
Richard Chase is definitely my favorite.

Legitimately completely batshit insane.
>>
>>16959474
Gilgo Beach serial killer was the owner of the former Atlantis Aquarium in Riverhead (now the long island aquarium). He had a second dump site near his house in East Hampton/Manorville. When the cops started to ask questions he killed himself.
>>
>>16965467
>Richard Chase
Drugs and abuse.
There is also clear indications that someone at sometime convinced him of holistic beliefs, which are often combined with paranoid beliefs.
Fucked up? Yes. But entirely explainable.
>>
>>16965478
Wikipedia says the identity is completely alone and that there have never been suspects.
Where are you getting your information from?
Right. Let me guess. You have suspicions and believe your suspicions always equal face.
Typical paranoid tinfoiler.
>>
>>16963743
Zodiac was a hoax. Kills were completely unrelated crimes and letters were fabricated. This is why he was never apprehended, he never existed in the fist place.
>>
>>16965491
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer

The last confirmed murder was 2010-2011

James Bissett was a multimillionaire who lived in south shore and fit the profile to the letter. One of the victims in Manorville dump site was wrapped in a Bissett nursey canvas bag. The murders have stopped since he has killed himself. Trust me a guy like that had a lot of connections. They swept this under the rug. He could been part of a larger network of Hampton elites who having a bit too much "fun".
>>
>>16965514
Investigators said it wasn't him.
>>
>>16965539
It is possible that investigators are... wrong.
>>
>>16965509
Please stop with this bullshit
>>
File: 1377929-calig9.jpg (22 KB, 524x640) Image search: [Google]
1377929-calig9.jpg
22 KB, 524x640
caligula is the best of all times
>>
File: Graham_Young.jpg (5 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
Graham_Young.jpg
5 KB, 192x263
>>16965631
graham young comes second
>>
>>16965539
>>16965553
One of the dumping grounds was next to Bissett's homes. Believe me Suffolk PD is one of the most corrupt departments in the country. Allegedly the police questioned him days before he offed himself. If he left a confession in his suicide note we'll never know. The family probably paid off the cops to keep the investigation "open" so no national/international media attention

One of the victims did say "they" were after her. So who knows? The was possibility of cultist activity with the Son of Sam murders and those were not even acknowledge by the NYPD. There's more money than God in Manhattan and the Hamptons.
>>
>>16965467
Yes! This was one of the guys I was struggling to remember earlier. I agree that he's probably the "craziest" serial killer I'm aware of. Honestly, he's much more like a spree killer and he just got incredibly lucky, his community fully had their guard down.

>>16965445
So there really are robots on /x/. Listen, you fucking twerp - there have always been people with psychological problems and I'll give you that the care afforded them has been better in the past than it is now. I'll even give you that the media and political lobbyists have turned crazy killers into icons lately so your artificially inflated ego can be understood BUT know this: The bottom line is community. In my community, dangerous animals are killed.
>>
>>16960554
Here this one is an interesting read non the less
its a duo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmer_Wayne_Henley
>>
>>16960554
Carl Panzram
>>
>>16964952
I've always been fascinated with how he was able to be so successful with women. He was the king of the robots yet still managed to get more than any of us here ever will.
>>
>>16958359
He said something about eating a boys "pee wees" multiple times in a letter to a victims mom. He also talked about roasting their butts all the time. Hes like a real life old timey version of serial killer Pepe. Oh and he also ate doo doo and pee pee.
Fuckin full on turn of the century crazy.
>>
>>16963015
I felt sympathy for Dahmer and Gein, but never Bundy. It seems like you have fallen victim to his classic charm.
>>
>>16965904
It's because he was interested in other people, whereas you robots are only interested in yourself and people like you
>>
>>16958338
The best ones are the kind you will never hear about... until it's too late and you're wrapped up in saran wrap.
>>
>>16963052
>anime

The gateway drug
>>
>>16958338
how does one define best? i would qualify it as in the pov of such a killer, that they achieved their goals and ultimately never got caught.
>>
>>16966142
i agree with this, depending on the killer's motivation and goals.

if the killer sought to have notoriety as part of their motivation, then getting caught would ultimately provide them the attention that they sought.

otherwise, if they had other goals (like Zodiac's spoken wish to collect slaves for afterlife), getting caught means they cannot continue to do what they set out to do.
>>
>>16966178
Exactly.
>>
>>16965999
>Implying Dahmer wasn't another manipulator, not worthy of anyone's sympathy

I think you missed the classic interview where he makes you feel sorry for him, just so that, at the end of it, he points to a box and casually says to the interviewer: "The box where I kept his head in looked just like this one". Yeah.
>>
Serial killers are pussies.
>durr i'm gonna kill someone
>durr lemme hide the body
>durr da polees found da body
>durr lemme run away
>durr got caught lol
Rampage murderers are badass though, they go on mass killing sprees with guns or knives and don't care if they get arrested or shot.
>>
No mention of Rodney Alcala? Not the most prolific killer, but he has an unknown victim count (seven confirmed) and he won on The Dating Game. The chick that he won a date with refused to go on the date because she said she picked up a creepy vibe from him. Vid related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PXvKfWdZs
>>
>>16966324
Iirc, they searched a locker or storage-room he used to have and found a ton of pictures of unknown women.
>>
>>16966339
I find it strange they let a guy who was a convicted rapist on that show.
>>
>>16966339
SPOOPY
>>
>>16965623
What bullshit? Letters said things that couldn't be known by killer but were known by the police. First letter copies official report VERBATIM. Zodiac is just a myth.
>>
>>16964617

>Unconditional love is pretty fucked up.

yes, to the one that loves and not the loved one. not always tho, sometimes it's just an obsession to make someone happy even tho you know they're worthless
>>
>>16958338

But Ramirez wasn't even that great, he was just a tryhard edgelord who got caught after like 11 victims.
>>
>>16966353
>doing background checks on 70s game show contestants
>>
>>16964639
omfg, dude was not fucking handsome. i gaurantee if you met him irl back then you would have been disgusted. he was poor, crazy, bad teeth, bad skin, and most likely smelled bad. he was a dirty hobo psycho. stop this nonsense he was a "handsome" "rockstar"
>>
>>16966366
That sounds well and good until you try to explain Lake Berreyessa and the Stine shirt letters. To believe the myth theory you need to buy that:

1. The person forging the letters was able to steal pieces of the shirt unnoticed and it was just luck that the killer was seen reaching into the front seat after killing him for no apparent reason

2. There was a copycat who wanted to be thought of as Zodiac so badly (for whatever reason) that they would dress up with his logo and convincingly forge his writing at the scene. Yet this person didn't write a letter themselves.

3. Zodiac just got lucky that the major crimes he claimed didn't end up being solved or (for the most part) have any strong evidence that they weren't random killings (not that Zodiac didn't lie about any crimes like most serial killers, of course)

Zodiac not existing wouldn't just be a myth, it would be a conspiracy with too many moving parts to be the most likely scenario. Horan's story has conspiring police, journalists, convenient lucky murders, and copycats all creating a perfect storm. And he has very little good evidence when it comes to exactly who was hoaxing it and why. Plus he uses dishonest strategies and unproven assertions similar to Graysmith's bullshit.

There's a reason why the idea that Zodiac didn't exist wasn't popular until that autist Horan spammed it enough to find people he could convince. It's just the last possible crackpot theory that was left for people to get behind. Hopefully people will give up on it soon enough like the theories about Zodiac being the Unabomber, Black Dahlia killer, a million dads, Arthur Leigh Allen, and all the other ones put out there by people usually trying to sell books.

I'm willing to concede that it may have been possible but pretty much anything is possible with regards to Zodiac and that's why there's so many shit theories that pick up steam.
>>
>ctrl + f
>no Original Night Stalker/East Side Rapist
This guy raped over 50 woman and killed at least 13 people and got away with it. He's much scarier than that pussy Ramirez.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
>>
>>16960199

FUN FACT: Ariel Castro was originally from Reading PA. 20 minutes from me.

My favorite serial killer is still Zodiac.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x841
Is it wrong to be attracted to a serial killer? Pic related
>>
>>16967366
only if you don't let him torture you before he fucks your butt, that would just be wrong of you
>>
>>16965485
I can see drugs causing it but you have to be a pretty creative abuser to beat someone into thinking Nazi UFOs are melting your organs.
>>
File: h-h-gilles-de-rais.jpg (48 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
h-h-gilles-de-rais.jpg
48 KB, 620x412
>>16965631
In no manner does he qualify as a serial killer.

Even ignoring that the vast majority of the information we know about him is highly speculative due to it being from his political enemies, even their lurid stories do not entail the actions of a serial killer.

If you want the best historical serial killer, look no further than Gilles de Rais.

Motherfucker was a real life fallen paladin.
>>
>>16965445
>this is what psychos believe
They were born evil, irrational, and weak minded, unable to the harsh realities of the world (I.e. you can't always get what you want just because you feel like you deserve it).

Any one who sympathizes with murderers or rapists probably do so because they know they have the capacity to be just as evil as them too.

It's not human nature to be an evil piece of shit. That's just an excuse psychopaths tell themselves to feel better about being born evil. They only think everyone else in the world is shitty because they're surrounded by the psychos in their family, (as it's somewhat hereditary) and by the people they repel with their creepy personalities.
>>
>>16966587
Truth.

Each victim commented on his halitosis.
>>
>>16967366
Can you explain why you're attracted to them? Genuinely curious.

Are you a masochist? Or a sadist who wants to be a bottom for a powerful sadist? Do you think you can change them? Do you relate to them because you've had fantasies of killing other people? Is a psychopathic environment all you know? Do you confuse their lack of impulse control and remorse for true power?

I'm just really curious as to what goes on in the heads of people who romanticize serial killers.
>>
>>16968052
Probably just physical attraction, I'm guessing.
>>
>>16967959
>It's not human nature to be an evil piece of shit. That's just an excuse psychopaths tell themselves to feel better about being born evil.

They don't care about being evil, they can't care. That's why they're psychopaths and do the things they do.

>They only think everyone else in the world is shitty because they're surrounded by the psychos in their family, (as it's somewhat hereditary) and by the people they repel with their creepy personalities.

No. They think that way because they can't care about people and typically aren't self-aware, so combine lack of self-awareness with the facts that THEY can't feel compassion and that the world is as legitimately fucked up as it is and they assume everyone's evil too.
>>
File: 85dahm62.jpg (35 KB, 446x385) Image search: [Google]
85dahm62.jpg
35 KB, 446x385
>>16967366
You're not the only one m8. Dahmer makes me weak in the knees.
>>
>>16968052
Not that Anon but I catch myself romanticizing killing and murderers. I think its attractive to be capable of doing it, and to be so broken enough to do it. I fantasize about killing, but I would never do it, not in this era where youd definitely get caught. Ive never seen a killer who was attractive though, so I'm not throwing myself at anyone just for slicing a throat.

I was also strangled once and nearly blacked out during a sexual relation, maybe that helped screw me over and associated the two things.
>>
>>16968261
If I saw him in a dark alley, I'd probably pee myself and run like hell. Don't tell me you think that he's actually good looking. Are you from Tumblr or the other shitty part of the internet?
>>
>>16967366
Ted was so handsome
>>
>>16968261
I love this pic of Dahmer
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x507
>>16968922
I'd marry him.
>>
File: MWvODIdlGUs.jpg (21 KB, 276x400) Image search: [Google]
MWvODIdlGUs.jpg
21 KB, 276x400
>>16968952
In a fucking second
>>
>>16960222
He really did sound like he was "playing the role" and wasn't actually believing any of the BS he was saying. It appeals to retarded tumblr edgelords and the cretins on here tho.
>>
>>16960199
>>16967329

I actually used to live right by Cleveland, only one city away. I remember when he got busted; apparently the Amanda Barry case was a big deal when she first got kidnapped, so all the older people were pretty shocked find out she was still alive. I wasn't old enough to remember the kidnapping, so I felt normal levels of "what the fuck" in regards to the whole situation.

One night, about a week after the girls broke out of the house, I was hanging out with a friend of mine (he's chubby and ginger, looks very comical), and we were trying to score some weed. We called up a local dealer, who just got expelled from our high school and was moving into a new house. He said we could come with him to smoke there, which we agreed to do because we were tryna get our smoke on. He and his friend come pick us up and we drive to the house, which is on the west side of Cleveland. We rolled a fat blunt, smoked it, and were about to leave, when our dealer said, "yo, wanna see Gina Dejesus (one of the victims)' house?" I really had no desire to see it, but my friend said sure, so we drove by the house. It was incredibly surreal and a little horrifying, which the weed probably exaggerated. There was a sign in her front yard that said "Please leave this family alone, they've been through a lot this week. Thanks, the neighborhood." It really wasn't a big deal because we just drove by, but for some reason the memory stays with me.

>cool story, eh?
>>
>>16966151
>>
>>16969138
Ohiofag here. Cleveland is a good place to get your shit killed, ESPECIALLY in the drug scene

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-criminals-that-prove-cleveland-is-the-serial-killer-capital-of-america.php
>>
>>16960166
Tumblrfag/9fag reporting in for obligatory shitposting.
>>
File: 18208261911229967[1].jpg (14 KB, 240x286) Image search: [Google]
18208261911229967[1].jpg
14 KB, 240x286
>>16966324
>Parody film with Dirty Harry
When?
>>
>>16969148

I remember the Sowell case too, shit was just bizarre. I've never heard it mentioned here though, for some reason. Also, I hope you're not implying that buying weed from a teenaged, suburban drug dealer (that I'd known for years) when I was 16 could "get my shit killed"
>>
>>16967444
caligula was directly responsible for the deaths of many, even if he didnt kill them at first-hand

i have read on gilles de rais, its pretty fucked up if you ask me
>>
File: 3290048[1].jpg (8 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
3290048[1].jpg
8 KB, 200x150
>>16969256
Weed is a gateway drug - to fun easy times, munchies, a sedentary lifestyle, and getting your shit dismembered torso style. Probably a lot of steps in between.

Also, no Sowell because the media doesn't like to report on nigger crime ESPECIALLY serial killers. It wants you to believe they're all white, superficially law abiding gun owners.
>>
>>16969356
big difference between casual weed smokers and big time addicts who pester their dealers 24/7
>>
>>16969356
It might be some plot to ruin USA but I think it's more likely that the media reports on white crime because they know people will care more.
>>
>>16969369
>big time weed addicts
No. If you want drugs that bad you'll move on to spmething else.
>>
>>16969376
even tho this is true, it doesnt mean that they abandon weed
>>
File: ChesterDTurner[1].jpg (27 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
ChesterDTurner[1].jpg
27 KB, 350x350
>>16969373
I used to think that too but black-on-white crime also goes unreported. Including scandalous shit that would devour the ratings. Since you're ITT, start with the serial killers. Even though it's one of the few types of violent crime where niggers aren't far and away the leaders in, they are in typical ratio but even serial murder still gets chucked in the "just niggers nigging" file.
>>
>>16962955
topkek I didn't expect to laugh on /x/
>>
>>16969138
I used to date an Amanda Berry.
Not that one.
>>
>>16966302
this is true. when bundy tried to pick up a 14 year old girl, her 21 year old brother just happened to pull up and aggressively ask bundy just wtf he was doing, and apparently bundy was nervous as fuck, shaking, stammering, and basicaly skidaddled outta there as fast as possible. he had ten years on the guy and 30+ kills at that point, but he was shit scared of actually being confronted by another guy and caught in the act. he just preyed on weak women.
>>
>>16969452
cool story bro
>>
No mention of ed gein? One of the most fuckuppest freaks that was ever caught.
Truly weird, and the horrors in his house can't be unforgot for the poor fuckers who had to go in there.
I always shudder to imagine the stuff removed from his house that wasn't released to the public, the stuff only the local first responders knew about.
>>
And of course ed kemper
>>
>>16969553
Gein wasn't a serial killer. He killed one person and dug up a bunch of graves.
>>
>>16961613
really great low budget horror
those two were ghouls
>>
>>16969558
Ed Gein is an honourable mention.
>>
>>16960168
there's a difference between mass murder and serial murder. Kinkel falls into the Whitman-Texas/Columbine/Last Night's Paris Attack mass part of it.

your Bundys, Ridgeways, and Holmeses are the serial kind.

think of it like a zerg rush all at once for mass and a sneaky TF spy for the serial.
>>
>>16969424
But the (american) media loves to run stories about (white) racism and they couldn't continue to do that if they also did stories about black serial killers etc.
>>
TOP 5 DEMONIOS POR LOS QUE TE GUSTARIA SER POSEIDO !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr01yuTIE9c
>>
>>16968914
Not from tumblr. I think I've just researched on Dahmer for way too long. Read on him, listened to podcasts about him and sat through docs and interviews, even the hour-long court hearing. It's more of an obsession, which J can't control. Not gay but he was a pretty handsome guy, which explains the amount of dick he was getting and how easily he could sweet talk a stranger to pose for a couple of dollars and end up having sex.
>>
File: kee_002[1].jpg (15 KB, 200x261) Image search: [Google]
kee_002[1].jpg
15 KB, 200x261
>>16969762
More precisely, it would be racist to sensationalize those type of stories.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 400x287
>>16968972
You understand me, post more Ted
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 854x640
>>16968052
I appreciate their power. The idea of being with someone who is capable of so much is exciting. They seem so distant and cold- narcissistic and God-like- if I were to be with someone like that it would feel like a privilege. I admire Ted's cunningness and wit especially. That, and psychical attraction. I haven't thought about it in a sexual sense, and I obviously wouldn't want them to be violent with me either...
>>
>>16969917
Ted had a great smile
>>
>>16970379
Stunning eyes as well
>>
File: ana.jpg (76 KB, 425x456) Image search: [Google]
ana.jpg
76 KB, 425x456
Wonder what Ted is thinking in this pic
>>
>>16970397
Murder
>>
>>16970399
That seems highly likely
>>
File: 1435465968115.jpg (366 KB, 1454x1283) Image search: [Google]
1435465968115.jpg
366 KB, 1454x1283
The only thing that stops me from becoming an abductor, torturer, rapist & murderer of women is the love of my other & family.

Ironic, no?

I am the most completely fractured person I know. I wish I was normal, but I never will be.

It's getting worse. The more isolated I make myself, the less empathy I feel. I can literally feel my humanity slipping away...physically.

I've taken a few stumbling steps toward it. I've enticed hookers into my car & proceeded to brutalize them. They're still alive, as far as I know.

I obsessively read True Crime books, as a way to vent my demons - but also as a way to know how to avoid detection & capture should I ever Take The Plunge.

I wish I wasn't this way. I can't stop myself from feeling sexually aroused by it. I'd probably kill myself before I ever go forward with my very detailed & utterly insane fantasies.

Green River Killer, btw.
Followed up closely by BTK.

This "confession" is fictional & only a complete fool would think otherwise.
>>
File: David_Berkowitz.jpg (16 KB, 420x240) Image search: [Google]
David_Berkowitz.jpg
16 KB, 420x240
David Berkowitz is a personal favorite. Nothing better than terrorizing disco queens and guidos.
>>
>>16958380
this I want an update on
>>
>Albert Fish is mentioned
>Ctrl+F "real jerk"
>no matches
>>
>>16970637
Norm, why the fuck are you on /x/?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>>16970379
MMMMM.
>>
File: image.jpg (749 KB, 1194x1564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
749 KB, 1194x1564
>>16970397
I love the perspective in this, It's like you're kneeling at his feet hhhh
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>16970384
He had fantastic fashion taste
>>
Me.
>>
>>16967437
Creative? Not really.
Just exposure, isolation, and fear.
What do you think culture is?
It's all induced insanity.
I mean, think about our celebrities, money, politics, fads, etc.
All batshit insane. Many times violent.
None of it makes sense.
But it's what people are exposed to, and often it's related to primal feelings.
I've turned theists into atheists and atheists into true believers.
How? Exposure, rhetoric, fear, love, anxiety and calm.
People are not thinkers; they're followers.
>>
File: Ted.jpg (25 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
Ted.jpg
25 KB, 500x321
>>16971342
Plus he didn't give a shit about anything. Kind of a free spirit
>>
ted bundy had the highest kill count of any of them and he escaped prison and continued his killing spree

he is also linked to many unsolved cases in the states he was know to be in but nothing was proven
>>
>>16971372
Bundy is well liked because he was educated, social, and honestly believed he didn't do anything objectively wrong.

His conviction of being true to himself is his drawing power.
>>
There is this photo of Bundy shouting in court, what's the story there? Anyone has a clip of that? Always wanted to see how he defended himself in court.
>>
>>16971378
>ted bundy had the highest kill count of any of them
lol fuck no - even if we limit it to just the US, Ridgeway did more work, confirmed and if we're gonna go by confessions, Henry Lee puts everybody to shame.
>>
>>16971389

I got you senpai. Its crazy watching such a collected person lose it like this.

>https://youtu.be/ODZE5peUfWQ
>>
>>16971398
Thanks man
>>
File: nohardfeelingskid.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
nohardfeelingskid.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
>>16971365
>I've turned theists into atheists and atheists into true believers
>People are not thinkers; they're followers

And youre the one person with a fedora big enough to float above the rest of us.

What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>16971365
This isn't seventh grade English class, but your free verse poetry gets you a D.
>>
File: 1413267882540-1.jpg (57 KB, 264x177) Image search: [Google]
1413267882540-1.jpg
57 KB, 264x177
>>16970433
>>
>>16971380
This is true. Being a handsome man doesn't hurt either
>>
>>16958338
If you're obsessed with serial killers it's pretty much guaranteed you're a faggot. If you're a woman you're beyond damaged goods and will die alone as a crazy cat lady.
>>
>>16971389
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVV3XeAevc8
Not the shouting part, but he was very good in court.

>>16971372
Do you have a tumblr or anything?
>>
>>16966587
Well yeah I can imagine that he was a low life crook and a drug addict after all
But I still like his face
>>
>>16963042
Haha mujh ko nahi pata tha ke koi yahan urdu bhi bolta he.
>>
>>16971530
if shes pretty or at least ok looking she wont die alone

if its a guy he might be doing his home work. what did they do "right and wrong"
>>
>>16970433

>I obsessively read True Crime books
> as a way to vent my demons

You're actually doing the exact opposite
>>
>>16971372
>>16971342
That movie Ted Bundy from 2002 really made him seem like a real autist
>>
File: ed7.jpg (202 KB, 1280x870) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
202 KB, 1280x870
>no Kemper

Kemper has the best quotes too:

>When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things: one part of me wants to take her home, be real nice and treat her right; the other part wonders what her head would look like on a stick.

>I certainly wanted for my mother a nice, quiet easy death like everyone else wants.

He beat his mother to death with a hammer, decapitated her and orally raped her servered head before using it as a dartboard.

Then he threw her vocal chords in the garbage disposal.
>>
>>16962913
edgy

now back to tumblr
>>
File: earons-tn.jpg (3 KB, 118x162) Image search: [Google]
earons-tn.jpg
3 KB, 118x162
No East Are Rapist? this guy was/is literally the devil.
>>
Where is the Love for the Toybox Killer?
>>
>>16971951
Kidhr say ho?
>>
Manny Pardo, psycho cop, inspired Dexter and Hotline Miami memes.
>>
>>16963052
When I read otaku murderer I thought he was gonna kill weebs.
>>
>>16968043
>Each victim commented on his halitosis.

Through a Ouija board?
>>
>>16969424

Most niggers get caught before they've been able to rack up a good score. They're not smart enough to get away with it for long.
>>
Not Kemper, Ed Gein I guess.>>16972103
>>
>>16968952
Frig off ani
>>
You guys are a bunch fat neckbeard nerdy faggots
>>
>>16973752
Some people survived being shot in the head and sometimes he just raped people
>>
File: Lenny_murphy.jpg (54 KB, 376x424) Image search: [Google]
Lenny_murphy.jpg
54 KB, 376x424
How about my second cousin, Lenny Thompson Murphy, he was the leader of the Shankill Butchers during the time of The Troubles in Belfast, he was eventually killed by the paramilitaries for his actions.
>>
>>16976975
Great description of your mother, son.
>>
File: 61F1585D5[1].jpg (81 KB, 590x435) Image search: [Google]
61F1585D5[1].jpg
81 KB, 590x435
>>16977347
Political killing is a whole different ball of wax.
>>
>>16960554
if you haven't read Bundy's wiki, you should. it's long and detailed. including his jail escapes! the part where he monsters out in the sorority house close to the end of his run is fn scary shit.
>>
>>16977550
Yes the sorority incident is the worst, and the best example of how he almost certainly was uncontrollably compelled to kill.
>>
File: ramirez.jpg (66 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
ramirez.jpg
66 KB, 500x386
>>16971715
and I still think "liking his face" means you have poor taste. dude attacked old ladies.
>>
File: Tiago Henrique Gomes da Rocha.jpg (49 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
Tiago Henrique Gomes da Rocha.jpg
49 KB, 634x423
handsome serial killer coming through

>claimed that he could speed-read back to front, which he did in front of prosecutors by reading 40 magazines out loud.
>>
File: Kira.jpg (399 KB, 600x755) Image search: [Google]
Kira.jpg
399 KB, 600x755
Best killer coming through
>>
File: 1429462528857.jpg (25 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1429462528857.jpg
25 KB, 612x612
>>16962955
>>
>>16975812
Who
>>
File: richie.jpg (168 KB, 1000x1101) Image search: [Google]
richie.jpg
168 KB, 1000x1101
>>16977575
My taste is ok
>>
Too soon ?
>>
>>16958338

Is he gonna be played by James Franco?
>>
>>16979294
Tumblr wants him to be played by Ezra Miller
>>
>>16966250
Got a link to that interview?
>>
>>16968052
>Can you explain why you're attracted to them?

Fuck it's not a hard concept to grasp. Being a terrible person doesn't magically make someone ugly to look at.
>>
>>16964952
I never understood why people find him physically attractive. He's average at best.
>>
>>16969954
There should be a dating service for people like you. A little chlorine for the gene pool if you catch my drift.
>>
>>16971404
What he's saying is essentially true. Everyone manipulates, society would not function without it, and thus we are all primed to in turn be manipulated. Most people simply never become truly self aware. Instead of getting defensive it's much more practical to question how this relates to your own actions, and empower one's self. There's nothing 'fedora' about expanding one's understanding of the world we live in. That kind of reflexive rhetoric is just anti-intellectual bull shit.
>>
>>16966587
Handsome and hygiene are two different things. Guy could have been a male super model if he wasn't some common low life crook who lost his marbles.
>>
4Chan is a serial murderer

Killing your soul and time
>>
File: tumblr_lu57zrojYk1qdp4kpo1_400.jpg (16 KB, 280x337) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lu57zrojYk1qdp4kpo1_400.jpg
16 KB, 280x337
>>16958338
Cant believe noone posted the Unabomber yet. i know he's not the most effective, but MKultra testsubject turned math professor goes rampage after his ideal place got destroyed by the government. Costliest FBI manhunt ever, and was active for 7years, until his bro turned on him! Its a good story for a deeply disturbed man
>>
File: 1447643741408.jpg (10 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
1447643741408.jpg
10 KB, 213x160
>>16979736
>>
>>16965509

The cops arent after you anymore Zodiac, just chill fåm
>>
>>16979975
He sent in his info to the Harvard Alumni Association, listing his 8 life sentences as awards.
>>
>>16977575
>>16978931

Look at dem cheekbones
>>
>>16972278
India, tum kahan se ho?
>>
>>16971951
bolte hain dost :)
>>
>>16980631
>Being an emaciated Mexican is a good thing now
>>
>>16980807
An aesthetic emaciated Mexican
>>
File: 120313-billy-corgan.png (488 KB, 820x546) Image search: [Google]
120313-billy-corgan.png
488 KB, 820x546
>>16963190
>>
I'm the best... You've never heard of me... You can never know my work, but only knew...
>>
>>16982554
Please tell us about it
>>
>>16977575
this guy is the most edgy little faggot
>pentagram >:O
>mmmm i am a demon!!!111

he's proto deviant art
>>
>>16962031
He had his own pop song at the time.
Translated it would go like this:
Wait, just wait a little while,
then Haarmann is coming to you too,
with his little hatchet
he'll make minced meat out of you.
He makes aspic out of the eyes
He makes ham out of the buttocks
He makes sausages out of the insestines
And throws the rest away.

It was later used in the movie "M", but the name Haarmann replaced by "the murderer"
>>
>>16971390
>confirmed and if we're gonna go by confessions

that's not how confirmations work, champ.
>>
>>16982874
He said confirmed AND. Confirmations independent of confessions
Confirmed alone is more
Confirmed + confession is way more
>>
>>16982878
Confirmed and nothing. Ridgeway and people like him, Toole and other shitters like that are just glory seekers, they'll lie about their number count constantly just because they like pissing cops off. Taking them at their word doesn't confirm shit if they can't back it up with proof.

Fuck Ridgeway.
>>
Also it's kind of sad most of /x/ doesn't even seem to be aware of serial killers outside of the ones posted in this thread.

look up the list on wikipedia of all of the north american ones, there are some real gems.

start with the tool box killers (read the transcript of the tape they made murdering their last victim if you have the balls)
>>
>>16971378
Andrei Chikatilo had 54 confirmed m8. Bundy had around 30. Columbian killers have more than hundred.
>>
Best serial killer? I don't particularly care for any of them and I don't understand the fascination. But how can someone be considered the best if they get caught? Isn't that a sign of a bad serial killer?
>>
>>16983335
>But how can someone be considered the best if they get caught?

well if they don't get caught then how would we know about them? they crave the attention, what good are all those murders without anyone to take the credit for them.
>>
>>16982889
Transcript shmanshcript
Where's the audio
>>
>>16969954
was he a sociopath or psycho
>>
Do the Polaroids of Andrea Hall exist on the internet?
>>
>>16983465
locked away. its some pretty haunting shit apparently as it made everyone who heard just 11 minutes of it in the courtroom lose their shit.

director of Silence of the Lambs got to hear it, too.
>>
>>16959483
>omg so much symbolism we're all sheep wake up
Literally kill yourself
>>
File: Joe dirts mom sketch.jpg (163 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Joe dirts mom sketch.jpg
163 KB, 960x640
>>16958338
Can never see this picture without think of Ole Mr. Joe Dirte
>>
>>16983702
You sound upset
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.