[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFO sightings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 20151029_225742.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151029_225742.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Post yours. I'll start. Last night was driving home from work down a straight road. Happened to look up at the sky as I approached the stop sign. Looking at the sky I saw a green light fly through sky and disappear. It had no blinking lights, was moving way too fucking fast for an airplane/helicopter, and just simply disappeared when it left, no fancy shot. I honestly have no clue what it was ,and was wondering if anyone has seen the same thing.
>>
File: UFO.png (509 KB, 1831x714) Image search: [Google]
UFO.png
509 KB, 1831x714
>>16958304
I've posted this story before so I'm just gonna copy and paste it.

This happened almost 4 weeks ago on the 17th of October when me, my brother and two of our friends (let's call them John and Bill) were in Crete.

It was around 9pm when my brother and John decided that they wanted to take a nightly swim in the ocean and they asked me and Bill if we wanted to come along but we decided to stay in the hotel room and have a beer and take it easy (you have no idea how much I regret this decision). So John and my brother left without us and while they're in the water John gets this powerful feeling in his gut that something is very wrong. He turns to my brother and says that they need to get out of the water and seconds later this craft comes flying from the right quite fast, not super fast but fast. Then it stops instantly over this island that is about a kilometre offshore. The craft was triangular in shape and had three orange glowing spheres at each corner. It stayed motionless in the air when suddenly all three lights went out. Then a small blinking white light went on, like it was trying to imitate a helicopter or a plane. Then it slowly flew away. The craft made a powerful humming noise, like a transformer or a generator but the sound stopped when the orange lights went out. After the craft had left a helicopter with a search light flew to the island, hung around for a bit and then also left.

This is what it kinda looked like. It was obviously much darker but you get the idea.

Fuck, I'm still salty becuase I missed the whole thing. I have always wanted to see a UFO and then I missed it. Anyway this is where it all happened:
https://www.google.se/maps/@35.5205364,23.9267798,3a,75y,348.72h,86.83t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s-NYqg2gG0F_czmIC3yj58A!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo3.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3D-NYqg2gG0F_czmIC3yj58A%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D317.04028%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656
>>
I live close to a major city in Australia, and one night as I was walking outside from the games room downstairs to go upstairs ((stairs outside house)) I looked up at the stars and noticed what I thought at the time to be a really bright star, but something about it just seemed off... So I kept staring at it for a few minutes or so when all of a sudden, it jumped about 3km in the sky super fast and stopped again... My mouth hit the floor, I went and woke my mother up, I told her about it and asked her to come see if I was imagining things... So my mother came out and we sat on the porch watching this star.... Same as before, no movement, then boom, jumps to another place, and she's just like "ooooh yeah" ... Then she starts telling me about when she used to live on the cattle farm way out west she would see them a lot .... And this is the first real time I've ever seen a UFO so I was pretty excited, but she was just like, meh....anyway, we kept watching it for an hour, or so and it started moving more and more, and that's when we noticed... There were another two... We couldn't see them become because our view was obstructed by some tall trees... But they moved into view and after moving in all sorts of directions they sort of formed a large triangle over the city... And they stayed like that for a while, before simply fading off... That's the only UFO story I have.... My dad however has told me a few... And I was always skeptical until I saw first hand.
>>
>>16958691
Nice
>>
File: StreetLight.jpg (88 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
StreetLight.jpg
88 KB, 768x1024
It's not a long or good story and I don't even know if it was something paranormal and that's why I'll post it. Maybe one of you will tell me what it was.
>late night
>riding bus
>looking out of window
>nothing ordinary, just a huge forest
>suddenly huge orange orb of light appears near the treetops
>looks kinda like pic related but much bigger
>it doesn't give off light
any ideas what it was?
>>
>>16959014
>it doesn't give off light

You mean that the light was kind of contained within the orb and didn't light up the surrounding area?
>>
>>16959088
Yes, sorry that it didn't sound clear enough
>>
>>16959091
>>16944828
>>
>>16959101
holy shit, this is it
>>
>>16959091
Sounds like something sometimes called earth lights
http://inamidst.com/lights/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.