[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /x/. Briefly, I will be discussing the goddess Hecate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: hecate.jpg (26 KB, 236x317) Image search: [Google]
hecate.jpg
26 KB, 236x317
Hello, /x/. Briefly, I will be discussing the goddess Hecate and the many boons she provides, as well as a few ways to pay tribute and homage to her.

She's a goddess of the night, and is one of the most powerful deities within the Greek pantheon. She holds the key to every door,and is a keeper of deceased spirits. She is known for her compassion, and is a guardian of women.
She is the goddess of the crossroads, and reveals magick talents to her chosen followers.

Ask me anything for these brief moments.
>>
I swear I saw her briefly in a dream. Just a forever stretching check board floor that zooms into a woman in a long dress. She had an almost sincere smile and I immediately awoke. It's funny because I hear dogs at opportune times and magic has come into my life. Definitely think I piqued her interest, or vice versa.

Just awoke from a separate dream now. I swear first they were trying to get me laid, and when it wasn't happening it just transitioned into another apocalypse, first by meteorite then by eldricht horrors.
>>
>>16958207
Follow that calling.
>>
File: 2015-11-10_10-53-38_47.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-10_10-53-38_47.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>16958180
Don't forget goddess of the moon and magic.

Also, I had a dream where I woke up from a dream and I saw A BIG ASS full moon out my window staring at me, then I woke up., that was the night after my first sigil burning for Hecate.

Is she mad, is it related to her? Does she want something?
>>
>>16958255
I think it's more likely she's trying to get your attention.
>>
>>16958180
Is she standing on that poor snake? Look how angry it is. That is no godess. Snake abuser. Monster. Leave that poor snake alone.
>>
>>16959092
I know this is a troll, but sometimes /x/ really is this retarded. But no, she's not standing on it-- she appears as a snake at times.
>>
Hey Thoth, I, too, know much about "the far reacher", Queen of ghosts, and the titaness from destruction and nightly oracles.

Tag-team thread?
>>
>>16959144
Sounds wonderful.

Gotta ask, what do you usually offer to here? I went with fresh grapes and an egg last night.
>>
Statue of liberty
>>
is she DTF
>>
File: image.jpg (446 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
446 KB, 1280x1280
Also KatyPerry thread?
>>
Would gambling be a fair use of the powers granted to me? I know that electrical tomfoolery is in play so I could hit the slots, but I've heard people get turned down because the machine wasn't supposed to pay out at the time. So I'm thinking maybe craps or roulette would be the better option, as my coin flips have become quite eerie and I'm sure other matter could be be manipulated.

Ultimately though I know these tricks are not my own doing, and I really don't need to be burned out of my last 50 dollars by an uncooperative ethereal ally.
>>
>>16960083
No. Hecate is not.
>>
File: 11.jpg (90 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
90 KB, 768x1024
>>16958180
>worshipping Isis

Yeah, nah. I'd like for my eternal soul to remain untainted desu senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.