[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happend to her /x/? I guess that many people on this bo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: elisa-lam-body.jpg (70 KB, 692x384) Image search: [Google]
elisa-lam-body.jpg
70 KB, 692x384
What happend to her /x/? I guess that many people on this board never heard of her, look it up on google, her name is Elisa Lam.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam
>>
Don't worry about it.
>>
> I guess that many people on this board never heard of her
>>
File: It says that you're a faggot.jpg (16 KB, 460x444) Image search: [Google]
It says that you're a faggot.jpg
16 KB, 460x444
>>16957774
We have this thread every day. Find some other meme to drive in to the dirt already.
>>
>>16957774
Violently sodomized by a junkie who then carried her up the ladder and dumped her into the water tank, where she drowned.
>>
She saw a golem. I think when the golem tried to disappear, she was sucked into hyperdimension teleporting her to the water tank.

Source: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40010.0.html
>>
>>16957833
Correction: Spacetime distortion
>>
>>16957838
same difference
>>
>>16957841
Read the source i posted above. it's very entertaining.

Its a chanelled transcript.
>>
File: 1380019203882.jpg (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1380019203882.jpg
3 MB, 2000x2000
>>16957853
just did
>>
>>16957868
they have been chanelling since 1990's. there's a lot of material in there. lots of inside stuff revealed on how reality works.
>>
Mods, plz ban this shit.
>>
>Cecil Hotel known as infamous and seedy
>Rich elite guy wants to play some games with a girl
>Naturally he goes to the seedy hotel where he has the hookup
>Bribes the desk clerk for the hotel records
>Young Canadian girl away from home
>Jackpot
>Apprehend Lam
>Get her phone
>Pump her full of drugs
>She tries to escape while simultaneously tripping balls
>Catch her, rape her and kill her
>Have hotel workers/thugs clean up your mess

The results of the rape kit were not revealed, and she had a prolapsed rectum. Her phone was also missing.
>>
>>16958048
This is what they want you to believe.
>>
>>16958048
No drugs were found in her system. Also, citation issued for the prolapsed rectum.
>>
>>16957774
>Makes this thread
>Doesn't post the webm
>inb4 you didn't post the webm either
>>
>>16957774
>I guess that many people on this board never heard of her
How new are you, friend?
>>
>>16957774
Why are you stealing my b8 nigger? be more original and subtle
>>
>>16958048
sauce on prolapsed rectum? that would be some hefty evidence.
>>
>>16957774
Look where the Cecil Hotel was and tell me that isn't a place crawling with nasty. I don't just mean the human variety, but the etheral as well. It's full of misery and human suffering, combined with a shitton of drug and alcohol use. Homelessness. I don't even believe in the usual "demons" but I have to think that there are beings who are feeding off of that, want more of it, and are able to maintain the right conditions.

Did something fucked up happen to Elisa Lam? Yes. Something worse also happened. She's become a meme on this board and fuckers like you are the reason. You're so stupid to say shit like "I don't think anyone's heard of her" or something just as stupid. Please don't come back and please tell me this is a botpost. I don't want to think anyone could pretend to be this stupid.
>>
>>16958103
They detected her prescription medication and some over the counter drugs they found packets for in her effects. She was not drugged or getting high but when you say she tested clean the idiot brigade comes out in force to say maybe the water washed everything out of the corpse.
>>
>>16957774

since when was an elevator considered a cab?

bullshit wiki entry
>>
File: untitled.jpg (148 KB, 853x684) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
148 KB, 853x684
>>16960409
here
>>
>>16958048

I'll bite. The elevator footage was slowed down. Educate yourself before posting utter nonsense.
>>
>>16957826
Someone on here was in on it and can't help themselves from posting about it like a typical spergy psychopath.

>>16957833
>>16957838
Something like this, the hotel has a history of dark-side occult happenings. Those involved decided they would target her for a ritual, water is a reflection of human-consciousness and a conductor of energy. So it was decided that her body would be dumped into the water-tower and ritualistically imbibed by hotel guests in order to make them take part in this.

A contract was then made and invoked with a lower-astral/demonic entity, most likely already drawn to and inhabiting the hotel. An infra-sound technology was directed at Elisa, causing her physical body to be vulnerable to this entity. That's why she was behaving so strangely around the elevator. She was being pushed into a different state of consciousness and seeing and interacting with things that are normally incorporeal.
>>
>>16958973
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

>It also records subcutaneous pooling of blood in Lam's anal area
>and her rectum was also prolapsed
>>
Kind of hate to bump the thread but keep in mind, part of the reason why It's being spammed is because the intent is to exhaust those who might have relevant insight into her death. Rubbing our faces in it not only satisfies the nasty ego of whatever sicko was in on it: It also serves the dual purpose of frustrating people and making them turn their faces away.

Anyway, what we need to take away from Elisa Lam's death is the recognition not only of the agencies involved but how they murdered her.

David Paulides covered her case in his most recent book and also profiled another case where someone died in an urban location while disoriented: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q52i4FTuI9s

Stephanie Young has also dug into this topic and goes deeper into relevant connections:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_N6AXGoL4U

What is going on with this phenomenon? I suspect that there exists an indigenous, predatory species in our environment that is able to influence human perception and reality using infra-sound impulses. We've been peripherally aware of this species going back deep into ancestral memory. Krampus, Troll and Fae lore being a prime example of an archaic description of the amorphous qualities of these entities and their habits.

They are distinct entities from Bigfoot but Bigfoot has demonstrated similar abilities to manipulate their surroundings. Witnesses to some of these vanishings describe children being snatched by bear or dog-like entities.

Members of the occult brotherhood are aware of these beings, worship them and have studied and learned how to emulate their abilities.

The key to protecting ourselves from these forces lies in understanding and tapping into this and related abilities for our own benefit. As our ability to perceive and understand this evolves, we learn ways of protecting ourselves through broadened awareness. This is also part of the reason why there is a psy-op campaign and disinformation in play to devalue such knowledge.
>>
>>16962244
ok im hesitant to write this, lets see if u can scooby gang at all

0) known spoopy hotel
1) she tried the elevator game:
2) when she went to the elevator it looks like she did not push floor 1. she pushed the buttons in reverse order to exit the game. 8-2-10-6-1 or some shit. csi where?
3) the elevator malfunctioned. she waits 15-30 sec for it to close. it moves? doors do wat? mal-spoop-function
4) nobody even brought up DarkWater movie. thats her movie. watch it? clues? spoops? tips? all that is there.
>>
>>16962255
watched dos videos on yt "elevator usa"
first one closes automatically 10s after stepping in the elevator
2nd one closes 1s after pushing the button. about 8s after stepping in the elevator
>csi level shit
the elevator malfunction is real.
>>
>>16962255
I'm not going to harp on the freaky post-numbers here beyond this.

What evidence is there that she tried the elevator game? What if the elevator game was introduced as a meme to focus energy on an aspect of Elisa Lam's murder?

Admittedly, It's just as likely that Elisa was just alarmed and pushing the buttons haphazardly due to how her perception were being attacked. On the other hand, we can't be sure of how long she was being targeted in advance. With the hotel's reputation and how everyone notes that it was in a bad area, one wonders why she would decide to stay there alone.

The fact that there was a movie made that so closely matches events around her death, the TB test with her name. Not only is that consistent with the subtle gloating of serial-killers. It's also indicative of a high-level of planning and influence on the part of those responsible.
>>
>>16962278
>buttons
bc the elevator game says to play the game you push like 10 4 6 2 [or whatever]
to exit push 2 6 4 10
in a 10+ story building

from pics of hotel the hotel is about 10-12 stories. [guessing tho :/ ]
when she got back in the elevator she doesnt push floor 9 or 10 or 1. it looks like she pushes 2 6 4 10
>>
>>16962278
>, the TB test with her name
whats that?
>>
>>16962244
Predatory species. What are you on to hallucinate this much. Can you share it?
>>
>>16962255
Elisa's death is uncomfortably similar to a horror movie plot. The 2005 film Dark Water (a remake of a 2002 Japanese movie by the same name) tells the story of a young woman found drowned in a hotel water tank. A scene in the movie depicts an elevator malfunctioning, and a character is named Cecilia. Cecilia/Cecil?
>>
>>16962244
>occult brotherhood
There is no such thing.

You couldn't find two occultists who agree on anything with another two.
>>
File: nothing.jpg (9 KB, 220x180) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
9 KB, 220x180
>Janitor whos responsibility it to keep those water tanks locked
>Forgets to lock one
>Realizes one of them was left open
>Goes to check
>Notices somebody has gone there and fucking drowned
>Locks it so that nobody can put the blame on him
>>
>>16960463
>the hotel has a history of dark-side occult happenings
What is this? Sith lords playing with ouya board?
>>
bamp
>>
>>16959755

Whe was full of a cocktail of very strong psychiatric medications (like 5).. this was all in the official report. This was in the autopsy.
>>
>>16963181
Yes, contrast that to >>16958103
>>
>>16962332
Even if one of the tanks was unlocked, that doesn't explain how she managed to get to the top of the water tank. You have to bring a ladder up there in order to access them.
>>
I knew who died
>>
She should have stayed out of that fucking elevator.
>>
>>16957774

She faked her death and went on the lam.
>>
File: sudden realization.jpg (129 KB, 860x1280) Image search: [Google]
sudden realization.jpg
129 KB, 860x1280
>>16957774
>I guess that many people on this board never heard of her,
>>
Why doesn't anyone ever mention the graffiti?

You guys harp all day on the most basic elements of the mystery.
>>
Interesting!

Thanks for the info, op. This sure is mysterious! I don't know why it's never been posted on /x/ before?

Do I smell a conspiracy??? xD
>>
>>16960409
the "cab" refers to the part of the elevator the person stands
>>
Here it is again
>>
>>16963321
wat
>>
Did anyone say "she went on the lam" yet?
>>
>>16963350
Shut up, cunt.
>>
File: 1443443618827.png (106 KB, 820x900) Image search: [Google]
1443443618827.png
106 KB, 820x900
>>16957774
>>
File: glasses yeah.gif (472 KB, 285x173) Image search: [Google]
glasses yeah.gif
472 KB, 285x173
>>16957774

She's not really dead. She's just...

on the Lam.
>>
>>16962244
You are talking about reptilians. Every intuitive immediately says the same thing when they sense something. They are being overseen by demonic forces within a different dimension in a hidden dimension not ours.
>>
File: 1425164952670.png (376 KB, 488x600) Image search: [Google]
1425164952670.png
376 KB, 488x600
>>16963304
>>16963390
>>
>>16962285
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELISA

thats a stretch, also kek bc we learned this in microbiology
>>
>>16957774
Probably the most boring subject to talk about on /x/ i'd rather go to a tulpa thread than this stupid shit
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.