[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: crowley.jpg (3 KB, 85x119) Image search: [Google]
crowley.jpg
3 KB, 85x119
Has anyone here ever experienced a strange presence form in an area/room or witness anything paranormal after performing magick or a ritual?
>>
>>16957247
No but i know someone that has.
>>
>>16957260
continue?
>>
>>16957265
He's bluffing
>>
Once I possessed telepathic ability but this was on a large dose of acid.
>>
>>16957265
My mother told me this anecdote. When she was young she had a friend that liked that stuff. Ouija, reading cards, rituals, etc. They were 15-16. The friend always said that she could talk to people from the other side. But one day my mother and other friends were in her house, and she started reading cards for fun. Then suddenly the friend became really scared saying that someone told her that she would die soon. And my mom said the house was full of weird noises that night. Then december arrived. She was going to travel and told my mom and other friend that she was going to die. So she wrote a letter to her bf and said goodbye to my mom. My mom thought she was exaggerating, but when her parents obligate her to get inside the car, she start panicking saying she was going to die. Her parents calmed her down and they leaved. At the other day my mom received the news that she actually died on the road. A bus crashed the car and kill her. The parents were safe.
>>
I've heard of transcendental meditation leaving weird vibes/energy around the areas where it is practiced.
>>
>>16957265
My mother is not that kind of people that believe in that stuff. But a medium once told her that sounds like her friend was tricked by a demon. Maybe it is real, maybe just coincidences, who knows.
>>
>>16957289
holy shit
>>
>>16957247
My aunt used to date a guy. When she got married she discover that she participated in black rituals. She said nothing weird ever happened. But the weird things happened before. Not at the moment
>>
>>16957312
kek what?
>>
>>16957325
When she divorced him, she was´t able to meet men. But one time at a wedding, my uncle introduce her to a friend. My aunt ended that wedding just sitting at the table. My uncle asked his friends why they didn´t danced with my aunt. And 2 guys told him that they thought she wasn´t single, cause a tall man was sitting by her side all night. My aunt was sitting alone all night. o_o true story...Now she es 60 and still single since the divorce.
>>
>>16957247
Yes, I have interacted very frequently with gods. I only felt their presence twice, the first time when I was 12 and the second at 17. From 19-22 my experiences with them increased enormously but I never felt that presence again, it was just through signs that they told me what to do. I'll never forget what it was like to feel that overwhelming sensation, and the way the room became filled with the smell of jasmine.
>>
>>16957355
Maybe another demon trying to trick you.
>>
>wiccan friend
>she is performing ritual to curse someone she didn't like
>i'm sitting in in her room because when we hang out we just smoke and talk bullshit
>she's doing her ritual shit with her black candles and whatever
>suddenly the candle sputters and shoots hot wax into her face
>shit pants
>>
>>16957358
No demons. I don't believe in them.
>>
>>16957355
Weird things happened to me too when i was 14-15, then 21, then it just stopped.
>>
>>16957344
oh shit. i wonder what kind of magick he was practicing to do something so powerful.
>>
>>16957362
wiccan but performs curses and hexes?
>>
>>16957376
She just told me that they killed animals, goats, monkeys, chickens, around a wood fire at the middle of the night. Making weird stars and reading a black book. My cousin was baptised once like the 7 thunders haha. So i call him 7 thunders.
>>
>>16957380
i dunno, maybe she's not wiccan, all i know for sure is that i saw a candle spit hot wax into her face, something that doesn't seem possible

or maybe whatever entity she was asking to curse was pissed off because wiccans aren't supposed to do that. normalfag here
>>
>>16957391
Wiccans live by "do no harm," and if they do then it will come back to them 3fold or something. Either candle was bein a bro or the wick split.
>>
A few days after I performed a chaos magick ritual to summon my Animus I was taking a bath and I felt a dark shadow pass over me. In my mind's eye I could see a tall dark figure. It began to move my limbs, lifting my arms and legs out of the water and then contorting my back. Then it felt like he was inside of me, my body was rocking back and forth, lost total control of my body. It felt like it was having intercourse with me. This went on for several minutes until it abruptly stopped and my body went immediately limp.

I was pretty spooked to say the least.

Since then my magick seem to become more potent. I could feel this shadow's presence though. At first I wasn't sure what I summoned, if it was a phantom or a demon, now though I'm pretty certain it's my Animus. For as much as I feel I radiate light and positivity, it would make sense for my Animus to be my polar opposite.
>>
>>16957437
3sp00k
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>16957433
"wiccans" also tend to be teenage girl morons who would likely have no qualms with syncretic practice. I would hazard she was doing a satanic ritual, possibly a LeVayan-derived destruction ritual.
>>
>>16957247
There will never be a manifestation that cannot be explained away. Belief is the key, and basically not caring whether or not something is consensus reality real is the basis of magic.
>>
I had an experience just last night actually. I'm really curious about it as it's unlike anything I've ever experienced before.

A little background first.
I have suffered from SP from time-to-time. Usually complete with hallucinations and panic, but nothing like this.

Last night I woke up feeling like someone/thing was touching me. I wasn't paralyzed as usual, but had complete control over my body and movements. What left me terrified was the feeling of hands all over my torso. The feeling was so vivid that when I grabbed at one with my left hand I felt it writhing within and even grasping back at my hand. I usually never experience this type of fear, but it forced me to have to leave my room and go sleep on the couch in living room with the TV on. Anyone else experience anything like this? Does anyone have any input on what might of caused it? It's left me more than a little shaken.
>>
>>16957247
You really learn if you have the right stuff when a demon/nephilim wakes you up and palms and rubs your skull like a basketball.
>>
>>16959023
>I have suffered from SP from time-to-time. Usually complete with hallucinations and panic,

You just lost all credibility
>>
>>16959031
So honesty attributes to a lack of credibility? You live in a fucked up, backward ass world.
>>
>>16957437
Female bodied or male bodied?
>>
>>16959042
I get SP and had things like this happen to me, I've settled for the explanation that my brain wasn't completely awake. It seems completely real but if it happens before falling asleep or right after waking I can't be sure.
>>
>>16959027
have you experienced this?
>>
>>16959396
Yes. I experienced just what I described.
>>
>>16957979
>would likely have no qualms with syncretic practice

There's not a single magical tradition in the world that hasn't practiced syncretism to some extent. Syncretism isn't a problem for those who actually know what they're doing.
>>
>>16959396

A berdache is a faggot - a native american word for trannies. The only thing it's experienced is cum squirting down its throat and up its ass.
>>
I have
>>
File: ainsley monitering this thread.jpg (8 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
ainsley monitering this thread.jpg
8 KB, 267x189
>>
>>16957292
Any special properties of said areas?
>>
a friend of mine was just telling me about a lady who practiced magick that lived in her top floor, she moved out, and there was very strong bad vibes up there from all the black magick she did
>>
>>16957247

Yes. I was in a channeling session at ECETI and they brought in "higher ups" or higher dimensional beings. The light in the room becomes lighter and everyone gets tickling sensations in their solar plexus. Photographs were taken which showed a large orb above myself and my (then) girlfriend's head. There were a dozen or so people there and I was one of the few given a message, which was "Stop taking yourself so seriously". I'm still trying to make good on that.

In certain sessions people become "blissed out" which is to say they become literally high on the vibrations of other beings stepping down into this reality, bordering on a psychedelic trip.
>>
>>16957292

It's true. It can be done in groups as well.

>>16957437

Have you ever considered going in the opposite direction? Working with the light? Or do you think the dark figure was an uncontrollable side effect of what you were doing?

>>16959493
>>16959685

I find conflicts like this interesting.

Ignore this person and tell us more, Berdache.
>>
>>16964433
I've never heard of anything like that. It sounds really interesting though, and would love to experience it.
>>
>>16957247

I spent a good year paying respect to Jupiter, Juno and Venus, every day.

Eventually I was visited by a glowing golden "cloud" that observed me for a short time and then vanished.

That aside, pretty much nope.
>>
>>16964474
was this indoors or in broad daylight?
>>
>>16964503

Indoor, I had been alone for weeks, in a semi hermit state.

Was really random. I wasn't scared, didn't feel anything myself or from the "cloud". I even got up and waved my hand through it, to make sure it wasn't just sunrays coming in from somewhere, or dust.

Was an interesting experience, I'll never forget it.
>>
>>16964455
I've had other experiences, not all of them aavailable off the top of my mind at all times. One that I've been remembering lately is when I entered Dreamtime for the first time and I was greeted into a family reunion type thing but when the guy who greeted me went to touch my back his hand was too big and blocky and angular, then everyone i the room transformed into hants, disfigured ghost and creatures.
>>
File: 1425568576985.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
1425568576985.png
85 KB, 361x333
>>16964537
>dreamtime

found the aussie

wew lad
>>
Magick is for gay faggots buttfucking free masons
>>
>>16964549
Nope. That's the name for it. Not astral projection but very obviously salient and communal. Dreamtime.
>>
>>16964549
Why are aussies shitposters?
>>
>>16965148

Good question. I think it's probably a combination of bored / isolated White people, some proxyfags and actual shill agencies.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.