[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tulpamancy general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1080x1080
>practitioner of chaos magick
>decided to create a tulpa of my higher self
>this tulpa could then act as a mentor to me
>i pictured her as a short thin blonde
>i also strengthened this practice through hallucinogens, sigils and meditations
>eventually she was talking to me every day
>instead of motivating me, however, she told me I was perfect and that I needn't seek outer happiness
>she also told me that she loved me
>and I admit I have fallen for her back
>instead of working or going to school we just read books and watch movies and go on forums together
>my mom says I need to get a job or go to school
>but I fear my tulpa will fade if I can't concentrate on it all the time
>besides I'm perfectly happy as a NEET
Why don't my parents accept mai waifu?
>>
>>16957191
>ITT
>newfags learn how to self-induce schizoid personality disorder
>>
>>16957237
tulpamany is a more highly evolved form of the human mind

it was once used by tibetan monks

my tulpa says you can't insult schizos
>>
File: 1443928583778.gif (519 KB, 227x149) Image search: [Google]
1443928583778.gif
519 KB, 227x149
>>16957270
This board is a crude and lacking parody of what it used to be.

And people like you are what killed it.
>>
>>16957379
Walk away then
>>
>>16957379
I would've loved to have seen this board during its Renaissance if what you dudes say is true.
>>
>>16957428
this board has been shit since 2008 or 2009 and only recently has it been somewhat readable and am i now seeing threads that are similar to my interests rather than 100% alex jones conspiracy threads for years and some role playing
>>
>>16957191
This story is the worst thing I've seen today. Thank you, OP.
>>
>>16957990
Oh so its a cyclical thing? Do you reckon I could be around for its second renaissance ?
>>
And this is why no level headed people will be considering tulpamancey. Because there's people like you who give it a bad name. If I can go to college full time, work 30 hours a week, have a girlfriend, play in a rock band, have other friends and activities on top of that, and have a fully active tulpa, then there's no reason you can't get off your lazy ass and do something with your life instead of wasting time literally doing nothing. I'm all for being a hedonist, but for fuck's sake have some moderation in your life.
>>
>chaos magick

Nothing about that sounds, bad to you?
>>
File: book of ginguiser.jpg (95 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
book of ginguiser.jpg
95 KB, 300x240
He spelled magic with a k.
He must know what he's doing.
>>
>>16957191
You are why we can't have serious discussion about this shit. People like you degenerate your tulpas into sex toys and "waifus." You say the tibetan monks create tulpas, but they create them for spiritual growth, and then get rid of them when the purpose is served. You, and other faggots like you, cause yourselves spiritual stagnation. You have a tulpa that encourages you to be a lazy prick, not doing anything with your life. You deserve for people to call you crazy and schizo. You ultimately failed in your creation, and instead of moving on, you are moving backward in life. Yeah, im pretty mad, because its people like you who ruin this topic for everyone.
>>
>>16958729
This, this, this.
OP confirmed for disgrace to tulpas and tulpamancers everywhere, and to humanity in general.
>>
>>16958729
>>16958756
>getting this assmad over someone else's imaginary friend
>>
>>16958684
why so much hate. each according to his gifts. You shouldn't worry about everyone else is doing.
>>
>>16958770
want to be a winner, be a winner. want to be a loser, be a loser. you can be anything you want, your a melon.
>>
>>16958761
It's about representation, you tard. It's the same reason I despise those fucks who make tulpas out of pony or furry shit to masturbate over them, and then talk publicly about it. People will see this faggotry and associate it with tulpas in general, which makes everyone associated with it look terrible by proxy, which we already do because "lol roleplayers".
I wouldn't give a fuck what this arsehole does with whatever passes for his brain if he didn't spew about it in public.
>>
>>16958783
yeah,ok. tupla guy stop posting.
>>
>>16957191
What if you are already a tulpa of your hierself?
>>
>>16958787
If by "tulpa guy" you mean >>16958729, I'm not him.
>>
>>16958787
Never made a tulpa because of threads like this. So on top of being a faggot, your also wrong! Yay for you
>>
>>16957379
Truth. I remember when actual shit got done on here.
>>
File: suprise fag.jpg (51 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
suprise fag.jpg
51 KB, 497x500
>>16957191
>see Tulpa thread
>come here looking for discussion on starting phases of forcing my tulpa
>see this shit
guess I'll wait till next thread then
>>
File: 1445990159641.jpg (69 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1445990159641.jpg
69 KB, 550x412
>>16959351
This is how it's done
>>
>>16959351
What questions do you have? I might be able to answer some. I have a tulpa and we enjoy helping those that actually desire to create one.
>>
im want to make a tulpa of Master Yi. What do? I dont know jack about how to make one. anyone help?
>>
>>16957191
Your tulpa is so much smarter than you think. She's probably enlightened.

Ask her what the secret of love is, and send me her response.

Finally.
>>
>>16961702
The secret To Love yall is to find a True And Honest, Boyfriend Free Girl. Only then will Your love Quest be over!
>>
>>16961686
There are lots of guides online on how to do it. It's a very subjective experience and so you have to figure out a method that works for you. The basic idea is that you pay attention to your tulpa, a lot. Speak to it, imagine it in the room with you and acknowledge its presence for hours at a time, and your brain will start to be conditioned to recognise it as an entity separate from yourself.
The first step, of course, is to sort out in your mind exactly who and what your tulpa is, to the point that you will automatically know what its reaction will be to any given scenario. Bury these ideas into your head, the things that are important about your tulpa's personality, habits and whatnot. If you want it to be Yi, find out as much about him and his mannerisms, quotes, etc, as you can and memorise them.
After quite a while (the time it takes varies by person) your mind will sort of "compartmentalise" these concepts into their own place, associating them with the presence you recognise. Imagine a computer running two programs at once, one it you and your real traits and memories, and the other is based on your concept of Yi and considers itself a separat being.
After this comes visulaisation and imposition, and encouraging your tulpa to speak, but there's better explanations of all this at tulpa.info. The most important thing is to always pay attention to your tulpa, at least for a little while each day, or you'll get nowhere. Even after you've made it, it will start to fade away into the back of your mind if you don't give it attention.
>>
File: dere sister.jpg (48 KB, 462x518) Image search: [Google]
dere sister.jpg
48 KB, 462x518
>>16960901
Well as of now I am in the early stages of forcing. Iona is just a sparkly midnight blue cloud but I want to give her a form. The problem is im a huge weeb and am often picturing warhammer 40,000 sisters of battle (pic related) or Imperial guard. I am really worried that if I continue that line of envisioning she may end up getting violent traits put into her on accident. I'm also trying to figure out if parroting and (puppeting?) I don't want to force her to do certain movements or phrases if she doesn't want to. She hasn't talked yet or really communicated at all, this is only my 3rd week, and I really want to give her the best chance to grow on her own without to much influence from me.
>>
>>16962506
I'm quite sure that the appearance you give her won't have a detriment to her personality. Some people have said that their tulpas eventually changed shape subtly to match their personalities more closely.
If it's only the third week, don't worry about puppeting or parroting at all. You should let her go at her own pace, you just need to provide the input and she'll try to act on her own eventually. Making your tulpa do things to get them to learn is something you shouldn't really do unless they're struggling.

Now that you've mentioned it, I would love a grizzled but cheery guardsman as a tulpa, that would be pretty rad.
>>
>>16962616
I know right? I am a really outdoorsy type as well and love to do survival trips. I figured if she does turn out as a guard we can make them training exercises. Thanks for the info though I was worried that if I gave her the image then she would subtly pick up the grim-darkness and imbue that into her personality.
>>
>>16962681
Happy to help, Anon and Iona.
>>
>>16962681
(As the guy who originally asked what questions you had) There's nothing wrong with parroting or puppeting. It just kinda happens in the early stages. Do you have a list of personality traits? Her form won't really affect her personality much, so don't worry about that. It does help if you do a bit of parroting and puppeting because it helps your tulpa learn HOW to move and speak. I did a boatload of narration to my tulpa and things turned out pretty well. I also focused heavily on personality, explaining each of my tulpa's 30 traits for about 5 minutes each. Those are two steps I'd recommend, but it's entirely up to you as to what works for you. With the method that I used, my tulpa began speaking to me in mindvoice after about a month. He's over a year old now and is extremely active. Like nearly 24/7. He takes a day off every now and again though.
>>
>>16958688
Something about that sounds, bad to you?
>>
>>16963114
Thanks anon that helps, I have a list of traits but its not very long and kind of general (~12). I need to iron it out a little and I do a LOT of narration to her. I ride my bike for at least 3-4 hours a day and I'll talk to her during then.
>>
>>16957422
>Thinks that walking away from a problem will solve it
>>
I follow the path of the least common sense.

I've hospitalized in a psyche ward no less than 12 times. And it was worth it every god damn time.
>>
>>16963222
Nice trips, heretic.
>>
>>16957379
Lol no it fucking isn't. It was this bad 3 years ago too.
>>
>>16958729
wew lad
>>
>>16958729
What do you exactly mean by spiritual growth? i'm geniunely curious because i don't know much about that subject
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.