[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarot General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-18-29-24.png (869 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-18-29-24.png
869 KB, 1080x1920
Getting pic related as my first deck because it's all I can afford. It's basically just a Rider-Waite deck with slightly different artwork. Thoughts? Also Tarot General.
>>
>>16956051
as seen on tv, must be pretty good
>>
anon you know you can get rider waite decks really cheap nowadays, don't you?
>>
>>16956077
this, i got one at goodwill for 5 dollars
>>
>>16956083
I'm in the south, goodwill would be burned down for carrying a deck.
>>
>>16956114

then order it used from half price books or from the amazon marketplace
>>
I remember her infomercials from when i was a little kid. They must hsve aired more than ten years ago.

>CAHL MEH NAO
>>
>>16956051

Hahaha hahaha sorry OP but I had to laught.

Men wich part of the south you are? I might send you a deck if you pay shipment. (I'm a poorfag too)
>>
>>16956524
I've never even heard of her
>>
I'm a newbie and have a Gilded. Its bretty gud.
>>
OP here. Bumpan with some pics I guess.
>>
>>16956051
You can basically do it with a new deck of playing cards. It'll just cost a buck or two. There's stuff about it online, and I actually found out about it by spotting a book in the library about how to use playing cards in this way. It's interesting, and I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>16958698
Tried that but decided to use an actual Tarot deck instead.
>>
>>16958660
>outccome
>>
>>16958438

Man, I stopped reading when the devil card wouldn't stop being drawn.

The picture reminded me.
>>
>>16960005
Spoopy
>>
File: bâtons.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bâtons.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>16956051
The most powerful tarots are the one your draw yourself with a piece of paper and pen.
And the great thing is, you dont have to pay a penny.
>>
Can anyone give me a reading?
>>
Bampu
>>
File: 20151112_181311.jpg (809 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151112_181311.jpg
809 KB, 2048x1152
>>16960676
Well, followed through with that advice and started making my own. Only have these 2 done so far.
>>
>>16963347
It should work as good. However my advice would be to make it more personal now that you are on it.

The issue with only putting the name is that you won't get the symbolism of the imagery... So it might be a little harder for starters.
>>
>>16956051
You should pop over to /div/; most of the tarot readers hang out there.

>>16958438
Holy shit, I need this spread to figure out why The World always comes up for me, to the point that it's a running joke with all of my reader friends. I tried trancing on it once, and I was in for like 15 minutes, then it just ended in The World again, and I fell out; pretty damn frustrating.
>>
>>16963347
Wikipedia has printable pictures of the Rider-Waite deck. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rider-Waite_tarot_deck
>>
Why is the official O9A Sinister Tarot deck so expensive? I like the artwork and looked it up out of curiosity.

Do they do something special that other cards don't, or is it the novelty of owning a device used by one of the few actual Hollywood-like Satanic cults?
>>
>>16963380
It's only for practice till I can get a regular deck.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.