[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatl ov_Pass_incident what happened /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Dyatlov_Pass_incident_02.jpg (394 KB, 809x640) Image search: [Google]
Dyatlov_Pass_incident_02.jpg
394 KB, 809x640
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
what happened /x/?
>>
>>16955613
clearly Russian Sasquatch
>>
>>16955613
The thread gets more replies if you don't make people click on a link.

"The Dyatlov Pass incident was an event that resulted in the deaths of nine hikers in the northern Ural Mountains on the night of February 2, 1959. The incident happened on the eastern side of Kholat Syakhl. Since then, the mountain pass where the incident occurred has been called Dyatlov Pass after the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov.

Investigators determined that the skiers had torn their tents from the inside out in order to escape from an apparent threat. They fled the campsite, some of them barefoot, under heavy snowfall. Although the bodies showed no signs of struggle, such as contusions, two victims had fractured skulls and broken ribs. Soviet authorities determined that an "unknown compelling force" had caused the deaths; access to the region was consequently blocked for hikers and adventurers for three years after the incident. Due to the lack of survivors, the chronology of events remains uncertain, although several theories exist, some involving a possible avalanche, a military accident, or a hostile encounter with extraterrestrial life."
>>
>>16955613
Use google you fucking faggot, this shit has been talked about billions of times.
>>
>>16958519
Tunguska Yetis did it.
>>
>>16955613
> be group of hikers
> bored as fuck
> cold as fuck
> two hikers start sucking each others dicks
> why no cock for me.jpg
> big orgy
> after all cum buckets over each other, brawl.
> fag guilt.exe
> everyone beat the first 2 faggots to death for starting fag orgy by crushing their skulls and ribs
> other hikers flee into snow to gag
> all is kill.avi
>>
Play Kholat and find out : )
>>
>>16958559
seems legit
>>
>>16958559
this has to be it
>>
>>16958519
who cares. I'm not even op, and I'm bored of this topic and elisa lam too, but who gives a shit if he wants to start another fucking thread on it. maybe he's new to it. maybe someone will bring new info on it. get over it fuckhead. is it so difficult to just scroll on by idiot?
>>
>>16958559
>/thread
>>
>>16955613
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
>what happened /x/?
Hyperpenis.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.