[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any /x/ type stuff on the deep web?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: deepwebdiagram.png (101 KB, 658x425) Image search: [Google]
deepwebdiagram.png
101 KB, 658x425
Any /x/ type stuff on the deep web?
>>
What are:

Area 51
Cargo Cult
Purulia Arms Drop
Leprechaun
Belchen Tunnel
Midgetville
Am Fear Liath Mòr
Toxic Tap Water Amoeba AKA Brain-Eating Amoeba
Kap Dwa
Pseudoplasmodii in the toilet
Storsjöodjuret
Patomskiy Crater
Protocols of the LEarned Elders of Zion AKA Theodor Herzl Speech at the first Zionist Congress
more here
more
and more
>>
No. None at all.
>>
>>16955274
shill
>>
>>16955276
>The clear web is only 4% of the internet
>Somehow all /x/ related stuff is on the clear web
Stop being retarded
>>
the deep web is not a thing you mug
>>
How can one safely traverse it?

I understand you'll be needing a bootable USB drive of a minuscule OS, like TAILS, along with a proxy and vpn. What would be the step by step process once you boot up and enable proxy?
>>
How about you finish highschool and then try to make a thread.

saged
>>
File: LITVAK.jpg (116 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
LITVAK.jpg
116 KB, 480x480
>>16955273

No significant info about area 51 in dope web.

No mystery behind Cargo Cult, Purulia Arms Drop, Pseudoplasmodiu(serious?), Patomskiy Crater.

>Leprechaun, Spooky ghost of Belchen Tunnel, Am Fear Liath Mòr, Kap Dwa and other tales from grave
lol
>>
>>16955259
I hate these pics.

10% of the internet is surface web.
10% of the internet is darkweb darkjunk.
80% of the internet is subscription database stuff like JSTOR.
>>
>>16955316
if you got to ask 4chan for this you probably shouldn't be fucking around on there anyway

You can go have a look just using Tor browser but don't actually and buy drugs or download CP then
>>
>>16955259

.̷̨̡̡̢̢̡̜̦̤̗̟̫͖͙͚̗̤͇̹̟̦͕͓̱̤̻̠̯͇̯͓̩͈͕̣̙̙͕̻̣̟̲̘͕͇̙̇̆̿̐̓͊̏̎̐͗̾́̀̔̋̈́̎́̿̐̐̆̐͂̉́͋̆̃͒̑̉͒̑̽͗́́̾̊̌̊͑̒̾̓̈́̇̇̋̓͐̈͋̓͒́̏͗͆̍́̇̆̐̒̈́̀̃̄͊̊͒̋̍̇̎͌̌̄̈́̈́́͛̊̌̎̾̽̕̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝memes .̷̇̆̿̐̓͊̏̎̐͗̾́̀̔̋̈́̎́̿̐̐̆̐͂̉́͋̆̃͒̑̉͒̑̽͗́́̾̊̌̊͑̒̾̓̈́̇̇̋̓͐̈͋̓͒́̏͗͆̍́̇̆̐̒̈́̕̚͘͝͝͝
>>
>>16955259
>>16955288
The only /x/ related stuff on the deepweb pertains to human trafficking and serial killers.

The internet is a huge network of connected machines. Governments have separate huge networks of connected machines -- which aren't connected to the internet. If you wanted to find out what governments really know about spoops and ayy lmao, you'd have to risk like a gazillion felonies including treason in order to hack those networks and get the goods.
>>
>>16955259
/gd/ here. Just dropping in to say that infographic is the worst thing in the world.
>>
>>16955395
Deep webs got them dank ones.
>>
>>16955259
You've been listening to Evolution Scientists again...
>>
>>16955316
Lol you don't need all that unless you are Mohammed Jihad looking to upload fresh cp and then discuss battle plans with Mustafa

Just download Tor and run. Make sure all programs that aren't necessities like anti virus etc are closed, especially your regular web browser. Also, don't input personal information while on Tor, such as logging into Facebook. Keep deep web browsing and surface web browsing mutually exclusive.
>>
>>16957241
With that being said, there is a facebook onion site.
>>
File: Untitled.png (86 KB, 811x752) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
86 KB, 811x752
OP has zero concept of how a graph works.
>>
File: yjYbypU.png (37 KB, 708x499) Image search: [Google]
yjYbypU.png
37 KB, 708x499
>>16958706
I chose that pic because it wasn't so small.

Here's a better one.

Happy now?
>>
There's genuinely nothing worth a damn on the deep web, the whole | 95% of the internet" thing is a myth, and the fact that they said "the deep web is 500x larger than the surface web but you can't find any of it so I can't actually prove it"
>>
x6ibwjisjcih2xv2.onion
>>
>>16959314

Thats complete bullshit, what a retarded image
>>
>>16955308
You've never used tor, no?
>>
>>16955259
If information is sensitive enough you need dark-web level anonymity, you aren't going to get it for free, even if it does exist.
>>
You should be careful, browsing the deepweb is serious. I myself am captain of the inter-web SQL injecting deepweb trolls, where we can actually acquire your information through a retinal scan by hacking your webcam.

In short, fuck yourself with a rake.
>>
>>16955259
That graphic is retarded. If the top half of the circle represents 4% and the bottom half of the circle represents 96%, then why is it cut into halves?
>>
>>16955259
>Goggle
>>
Deep web means both obscure websites, and tor. It's the same term for two different things.
>>
>>16955259
Honestly, all of the interesting shit on the deep web is completely unknown to or unable to be located by 99.9999% of the population.
>>
>>16959314
it still isn't true.
>>
>>16959823
If it were up to me I wouldn't have had an image, but you have to have one in the OP.
>>
>>16961116
lol how do you know
>>
File: 46a68989c5[1].png (28 KB, 611x355) Image search: [Google]
46a68989c5[1].png
28 KB, 611x355
Technically speaking a stupid bracket made on Challonge is deep web if you select the option to exclude it from everything.

Why do people treat this kind of shit as if it is fun?

Hell a random SMF/Proboard forum made by an underage kid is deep web if the kid doesn't know how to advertise well.

Most of the stuff is hidden for a reason. It is shit that nobody cares about.
>>
>>16955380
Don't forget the massive volumes of devices that have an integrated webserver despite it being totally unnecessary.

The number of default setting webcams and industrial/control equipment with a webserver online that the user doesn't even know about is nuts.
>>
Hell technically since my robots.text file on my website tells crawlers to ignore certain directories and pages, those pages are deep web.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.